National Land

By CrossoverWeasel16

Within times of desperation, everyone is mostly doing anything they can for survival. The land itself is occu... More

About the National Lands
Journey Plans
Off We Go
The Wastelands
The Encampment
Plan For First Attack
Tremor Attack
Down with Pirates
Victory

Betsy

11 2 0
By CrossoverWeasel16

Elsewhere on the west coast of the National Lands, in a forest far off from the mountains. All of which were home to many, with 2 of those being residents. Their names were Betsy and Salvador. Betsy is a neanderthal girl, who is 18 years old and Salvador was an anthropomorphic tegu, who is Betsy's friend.

They were good friends as they lived in separate homes. Salvador lives in a cabin and Betsy lives in a cave not too far from the cabin. Salvador's cabin is right by a lake. They are both great friends because they stay in the forest.

Betsy is also quite a great hunter, even better than a modern human combine. Though her choice of hunting is mostly using of spears, harpoons and clubs. Overall, she can is a tough girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
762K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
395K 13.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...