π‘ͺ𝒓𝒖𝒆𝒍 π‘Ίπ’–π’Žπ’Žπ’†π’“ || 𝑻...

By MarinaTaylorsVersion

"π‘«π’†π’—π’Šπ’π’” 𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’…π’Šπ’„π’†, π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’π’” 𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍 π’•π’‰π’†π’Šπ’“ π’†π’šπ’†π’”, 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 π’ŒοΏ½... More

β—‹β€’β—‹β€’Introductionβ€’β—‹β€’β—‹
β—‹β€’β—‹β€’Backgroundβ€’β—‹β€’β—‹
β—‹β€’β—‹β€’Playlistβ€’β—‹β€’β—‹
●1●
●2●
●3●
●4●
●5●
●6●
●7●
●8●
●9●
●10●
●11●
●12●
●14●
●15●
●16●
●17●
●18●
●19●
●20●
●21●
●22●
●23●
●24●
●25●
●26●
●27●
●28●
●29●
●30●
●31●
●32●
●33●
●34●
●35●
●36●
●37●
●38●
●39●
●40●
●41●
●42●
●43●
●44●
●45●
●46●
●47●
●48●
●49●
●50●
●51●
●52●
●53●

●13●

3.9K 113 14
By MarinaTaylorsVersion

Luna woke up with a killer headache.  There was sunlight shining through the window in the bedroom she was in. she rubbed her eyes, and took in her surroundings, i was not in my apartment, she thought. She doesn't remember leaving Taylor's house. Luna looks over to the right and spots a ball of white fluff, in the corner of the bed.

She would normally see black, I'm guessing I'm in taylors room. The right side of the bed is ruffled so either Taylor left her last night or this morning. She looked over to the end table on her right, and found a note and a bottle of ibuprofen with water. She took the note and read it.

Sorry i had a meeting
I'll be back by 12
There's food in the fridge
Make ur self at home
~ love taytay

She smiled, and put the note back on the end table. She took the cup of water and the pills. She got out of bed, and looked for some clothes. Since she was just in a big tshirt, Taylor probably gave her the night before. She went to look for some shorts in taylors dresser.

She found some black ones and put them on. She walked out of the room she was in to find where she had put her phone. At some point during the party she died. she took in the sight of Taylor's apartment, there were cups and glitter everywhere. The streamers were still on the ceiling, the kitchen was a whole other problem.

She managed to find where she had left her phone, she went into the kitchen grimacing at the mess of cups and spilled drinks scattered around the place. She put her phone on the charger and grabbed a broom. She turned on the radio, “Thinking out loud” by Ed Sheeran came on. She smiled as she listened to the lyrics of the song.

●●●

Luna was halfway through the kitchen when the door opened. She looked at the time on the stove, 12:10.  It was probably taylor, she thought

“Hello?” Taylor called as she walked towards the kitchen.

“Hey Taylor'' Luna smiled, she was almost done sweeping the glitter off the floor, she finished with the cups and other things about twenty minutes earlier.

“Why are you sweeping?” Taylor questioned her.

“I was bored so I decided to clean your house” she  smiled sheepishly. Taylor laughs, and takes the broom away from her.

“You can stop, I'll finish it later okay?” Luna nods, as taylor takes her hand, as she leads her to the living room, and sit next to each other on the couch.

“So how was your meeting?” Luna asks, as she plays with her fingers as taylors hand never left hers.

“Tree is pissed at me, that's why we had the meeting in the first place, and apparently I posted something last night about us, honestly I don't really remember. We were so drunk” she laughed. Luna agreed with her on that.

“Yeah, the last thing I remember, I was up on your patio and we kissed.” She told her, she looked down at her feet, blush quickly spreading on her face.

“Yeah that's all I remember as well” Taylor  smiles, and takes both of my hands in hers. “I don't regret anything we did last night, i just wanted you to know that”

“I don't either, i would never regret anything with you” Luna smiles, Taylor grins and gives her a peck on the cheek.

●●●

Once Luna and Taylor finished cleaning her house, She left to go home. She didn't know what happened the night before. Maybe Eli knows. Luna thinks as she walks into her and Eli’s apartment.

“Eli?” she called out, as she put her keys in the bowl in the hallway.

“Luna? Your back from your girlfriends?” he grins as he wiggles his eyebrows, he was caring Archer like a baby.

“She's not my girlfriend Eli, also how do you even know that?” Luna asks as she takes off her shoes and throws her costume in the washer.

“Um taylor posted on her instagram about you guys, she captioned it “your mine” and it was a picture of you and her kissing in the dark, but here's the thing you replied to it as well, you said “all yours” you don't remember that?”

“No I don't, all I remember is going up to taylors elevator and getting a kiss, next to a beautiful sunset then after that it was a blur” she told him.

“Huh, Well there was a lot of stuff that you don't remember, was it just you or does taylor not remember either?”
“We both don't remember anything after are kiss”

✧˚ · . Marina speaks!

Heyy
I'm sorry this chapter was so short I just don't know where I want this to go yet but I think I have an idea

Anyway I love that you guys are liking it!!

Oh I'm going to see the eras tour movie this weekend!! I'm so excited

*chapter was edited September 10th, 2024*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 28.1K 47
Dear Rory, I'm sorry about what I said. I'm leaving for LA in two days. Can we talk before then, please? We can just drive around as usual. I do...
66.6K 2.2K 78
Requests are open! Inconsistent updates, but I do try my hardest. My writing isn't the best either, but again, I try my hardest. Thank you so much to...
1.9M 76.6K 113
I swear that I'll be yours forever, Till Forever Falls Apart when the world falls into chaos, two lost souls seem to find comfort in their shared lo...
12.4K 297 11
taylor x fem!reader πŸ’ŒπŸ’Œ - ||*. 🫢🫢