SasuNaru Omegaverse AU

By DonnoDuhhh

Alpha!Sasuke's pining outburst for the reckless Omega!Naruto. A/N: I don't ship them, but I wrote this fic fo... More

Mission - 1
Mission - 2
Mission - 3

Tricky Push - 1

508 12 5
By DonnoDuhhh

They had kissed. Just a light peck on the lips, that is.

Sasuke is confident, especially, after finding out that the omega he had been crazy about feels the same as him. They are dating, and it feels like a dream.

However, most of his flirtatious moves were successful in either getting them to snuggle up together or endlessly scenting one another while exchanging little kisses. Wholesome.

Successful but not quite.

The alpha tried to get them to the next base, yet Naruto smoothly dismissed every one of his sexy advances to keep it family-friendly. Sure, he likes wholesome, but he wants spicy too.

He remembers very well that one time when the omega had cried out for him, so desperate and whiny.

So full of carnal desire and want.

So darling like that.

The memory of a mating call directed towards him from back then still latched inside the back of his head. Or specifically, a mating call from Naruto. Now his mate.

Oh, how sweet.

He knew Naruto wanted him too, yet he sometimes thinks that maybe his mate, borderline, hates sexual touching?

Or maybe he's a natural slow-paced in a relationship? Or, or- he just doesn't feel like it.. yet...?

The omega, though, is neither aware, nor does he have any idea of what he does to Sasuke. If Sasuke's allowed to, he would like to bite Naruto hard and squeeze him tight in his arms. He wants to do Naruto until he becomes a moaning mess, until he's unable to form comprehensible words. Yeah, if only.

Gosh.

Considerably; alpha instincts are so close to being classified as that of a sex addict's urges. It's really just in between a thin, ambiguous line.

Sasuke loves Naruto so much he's losing his mind. He wouldn't care if Naruto doesn't actually feel comfortable with touching, intimately and sexually at that, despite the common sense where his omegan instincts probably at some point beating him to,

Mate! Mate! Mate!

Why does Naruto not want to go further, though? Is there any particular reason for his avoidance?

Sasuke, as crazy as he thinks he is and as selfish and much of a bastard he could be, would still consider his mate's feelings. Doesn't want to be a bad alpha, does he? Heh.

If Naruto reasonably doesn't want to mate, then so be it. There's no harm.

His own hand dealing with his business is enough.

Just having his feelings reciprocated is already a lovely miracle as it is.

It would be a different story if his omega were to say something along the lines of 'Sorry, Sasuke. I don't want to mate just because'; Sasuke might feel rejected as an alpha.

Feel rejected from his mate.

From his love.

From his Naruto.

A heavy rumbling was beginning to vibrate in his chest. An incoming growl of frustration.

He stopped it from reverberating out, as he realized it churning inside.

No! He shouldn't be thinking shits. His omega can have as much time as he wants. It's okay. He can be patient; after all, he's been patient from way back then when he first realized he wanted that omega. So waiting for a new goal, which is to claim his bite on Naruto, wouldn't be something new.

Like, hey, Naruto is now his omega. What's the rush? They have all the time in the world.

Sasuke let out a sigh of defeat and decided to step out from his hole of infinite pointless reflection.

As he walked outside, some old vendors were persuading him with compliments so he would at least give their stall a look, maybe even buying stuff from their shop. They were thinking: such a handsome young alpha as a regular of their shop doesn't sound so bad, might as well get a breather for the eyes.

Some kids ran past him, playing tag, where a boy stumbled over a box of apples, which got him yelled at by the seller.

'Ah, r-run! Mister Giant is mad!'

'Ack, hey! Don't leave me!'

The scene got the black-haired alpha shaking his head out of amusement with their antics. Cheeky brats.

There's an old pair sitting on a bench not far from where he was; they were eating dango under the sunshade of the dango shop. One was feeding the other, while the other happily welcomed the dango inside their mouth.

He could hear a soft, distinct: 'Is it to your liking, honey?', before the other was nodding and nuzzling to their partner cheek with subtlety of affection.

Ahh, he misses Naruto.

Sasuke finds it rather ridiculous, a bit cringe-worthy too, for the fact that he can be quite the sappy alpha.

Almost immediately turning on his heel, the alpha walked with determination while making his way to Naruto's place.

It wasn't a long walk. Well, of course, it wasn't — his head was brimming with the thoughts of meeting his omega. Sometimes getting flustered by himself when a smiling face of Naruto popped into his head. Or when the picture of his omega's blue eyes watching him intently with pink cheeks flashed across his mind.

He walked until he finally arrived, and what did he first see? Some insignificant alpha was soothing Sasuke's omega. His omega.

How dare that puny, spiky hair..

"What if- maybe- can you please? My nest? C'mon mannn, c'mon," Naruto was basically pleading Shikamaru; moreover, it's not a simple petulant pleading but rather a hurried invitation to. his. nest!

Shikamaru appeared rather unbothered, holding a sort of flippancy towards Naruto, as if the omega's urging whines weren't taking any effect on him at all. However, could alphas really call themselves an alpha, if their instincts are not stirred by omegas' cries of emotions? The general protectiveness towards the precious are just naturally carved in the bones of the alphas.

No matter how indifferent the so-called puny alpha was trying to appear so in front of Naruto, he still couldn't brush the restlessness away.

"Haa, fine. Lead the way," Shikamaru clicked his tongue, yet his arm was giving encouraging pats on Naruto's back.

They weren't able to head inside Naruto's place since Sasuke didn't let them. Swiftly, Sasuke swatted Shikamaru's hand off Naruto's back. His eyes were sharp, glaring at Shikamaru.

It was low, not quite there, but there was indeed a growl rolling up from Sasuke's throat.

"You. I'll handle this from here," he held back the rumbling from forming out loudly; he made sure to keep it under control.

He thought he was doing a good job controlling the alpha inside of him from lashing, but it didn't quite reach his awareness that his gaze was shooting a 'piss off, peasant!' to Shikamaru.

"My my.. then I shall take my leave. Rest in peace, Naruto." Shikamaru turned his back and languidly wave a hand as he walked away from the scene.

"?? Wha, hey!" Naruto tutted, small part of himself reluctant to be left alone with Sasuke. Not because he was feeling shy or whatever most people would experience in the starting while of their relationships, but there's that, y'know.

Nervous and uneasiness.

"Omega," he voiced out, a hand gripping on Naruto's wrist. He could feel the omega jerk almost unnoticeably upon his calling.

"Oh, uh, so what brought you here?" Naruto questioned, slightly tilting his head to the side.

"What, do I need to have a reason to meet up with my mate or something?" he cranked out grumpily.

Naruto stilled in front of the alpha, his blue eyes peering directly into the alpha's black.

His- his mate!

It was as clear as the day that Naruto was missing the point; instead, he got washed with a tide of delight over the way his alpha addressed him.

"Hehe, nope. Not at all!" He leaned into the underside of Sasuke's jaw, nosing him. Naruto nudged Sasuke with his nose, demanding for touches of affection.

Mild sweetness of the omega's pheromones were beginning to seep into the air and permeate right to the nose of the alpha. Gradually thickening just moderate around them.

Sasuke buried his face into the yellow of his mate's hair, breathing in good inhalations of his favourite scent. Naruto's scent. He had long released the grip on Naruto's wrist and went into petting him instead.

In turn, Sasuke received the omega's sweet gesture of scenting by nuzzling and rubbing their cheeks together.

Wait- no.

Sasuke grabbed the omega's sides and pulled themselves apart without notice before giving him a look.

"Omega." He voiced out, again. This time with a little more touch of firmness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

878K 53.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1.1M 61.8K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
167K 6K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...