Reflections in Ice (Fairy Tai...

By Silver-Tigress

17 year old Reina Evans Walker returns from a year long mission to find that Fairy Tail has a new member name... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 29

74 2 0
By Silver-Tigress

Third Person's P. O. V:

"... and then she just took off!" Gray finishes telling his teammates what happened after his date with Reina last night, throwing up his hands for emphasis. "I don't know what happened!"

Lucy's eyes soften.

"Oh, Gray," Murmurs Lucy. "Have you tried talking to her this morning?"

"I've tried but she refuses to see me," He says, slumping on a seat and sighing. "I don't understand what I did wrong!" He puts his head in his hands.

"...... Listen, Gray, I think I might know what's up," Lucy begins carefully, gaining his attention.

"You do?"

She nods her head. Lucy then begins to tell Gray, Natsu and Erza about what she learned about Reina's Arc of Reflection. Everyone was stunned when she finishes.

Gray slams his fists on the table as he yells, standing up, "She's still Reina!" With that, Gray jumps out of his seat and races out of the guild hall in the direction of Reina's house.

He reaches it in no time and knocks Lydia on the door. "Reina! Please, open up! I need to talk to you!" No answer. Gray knocks again. "Lucy told me about your Arc of Reflection Magic—"

He's cut off when the door suddenly opens and a tired looking bluenette appears in the crack of the door. "She... told you?" The Fullbuster nods. Reina lets out a sigh before stepping back and opening the door further. "Come in, then."

Gray enters and Reina shuts the door, her back to him. Gray turns as he says, "So... about your Arc of Reflection... it really turns you into that?"

Reina has on a strapless purple and pink top that shows a bit of her stomach with a purple and black checkered skirt.

Reina nods with her hand on the door. "Yeah. Unless the user can let themselves go, to merge with their magic, to become one with very the concept, they cannot truly use it. Anyone who tries to force it upon themselves shatters, psychologically speaking. Their mind is unable to comprehend the vastness, and so, they break. And those who have completely merged with the Arc of Reflection, succeeding in their quest of mastering the lost magic, have gone so far out of reality that they have completely lost touch to their selves, they can never be the same again. Their minds contain things so deep, dark and unimaginable, that the gods themselves can't grasp onto it. They're barely human anymore, just duplicates of what they once were, shattering with the last drop of blood spilled. That's why I'm always away from the guild; to avoid getting too close with anyone. But, lately, I've found that to be impossible the more time I spend with you. You've changed me, Gray."

"You're still you, and I like you! I really meant it last night when I told you you're beautiful, Rei-chan. So, please. Don't leave me."

Reina lingers for a moment longer before she finally turns. Gray stiffens at the tears running down her face. He hates seeing her cry, since he'd only ever seen Reina as a strong warrior.

Gray steps forward and wipes the tears from her face. "Gray, I..." Reina begins, only to be cut off by Gray kissing her deeply, hand cupping her cheek. Reins is unable to resist kissing him back.

They kiss for a few more minutes before breaking for air. Gray rests his forehead against hers as he pleads quietly, "Please, Rei-chan. We've just started dating and I don't want you to leave me. Please."

Reina feels like crying again before she finally speaks. Her voice is barely audible. "Okay. I'll give it a try."

Gray feels relief in his heart as he kisses Reina again. He pulls back and asks, "Why do you hide your right eye all the time?"

She responds, blinking her eyes, "Oh. It's because I have a nasty scar there from one of my past missions when I was looking for my brother." Reina lifts her bangs to show a nasty scar running around her eye. "I just don't like showing it," Reina tells him, dropping her bangs.

"So, can we go out again tonight?" Asks Gray, gazing at her hopefully.

Reina smiles slightly as she nods. "Sure."

Gray smiles. "Great."

They then resume kissing with Reina's back to her front door for a long while after that.

❄️❄️❄️

Gray stays over Reina's house for dinner that night instead of going out to a restaurant. They chat in content and laugh throughout dinner.

After dessert, the two watch a lacrima movie and make out in Reina's bedroom, which has light coloured walls.

Gray lies atop Reina as their lips dance across each other, his hands resting on rather side of Reina's head.

Her bed is against the far wall under the window, and there's a desk to the left side of the room with a couple of bookshelves beside it and a lamp on it. Reina's wardrobe is against the far side of her room, and there's a set of drawers next to the bed.

Their breaths mingle as Reina and Gray kiss.

He kisses Reina's lips a few more times.

Gray kisses Reina once more before they break apart and Gray lies down beside her. Reina cuddles into his side as he wraps his arm around her, and she rests her head on his chest.

"That was amazing," She says.

"It was," Agrees Gray, smiling happily. "Thank you for letting me stay over tonight for dinner, Rei-chan."

"Anytime," She says.

"I'm just really glad we're still good," Says Gray, glancing at the bluenette. "I thought you were going to dump me."

"I changed my mind when we had that talk earlier," Reina says truthfully. She gazes at him with soft eyes. "I've never met such a kind man as you, Gray-kun."

Reina leans up and kisses his cheek. She puts her head on his chest again as Gray tightens his arm around her.

"And I've never met anyone as incredible as you, Rei-chan," Gray murmurs back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 36 32
Art cover by Stestylius A city of angels, unknown to the human world. When their God is in near death, a man named Hahlos, who posses the ability to...
149 9 3
A young "wizard" runs away to the West, meets Lucy and Natsu, and joins Fairy Tail. They face challenges and triumphs together, while she tries to fo...
107K 1.8K 13
(Y/N) (L/N) a very mysterious girl. She is a Fairy Tail member, but not just any Fairy Tail member, no she's a triple S-Class wizard, a Shadow God Sl...
24.6K 497 14
Y/N is a secret admirer of Natsu. She always sees him in town and knows all about him. One night when she's heading home for work she is attacked by...