𝙀𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚�...

Від Bill_ismybf

Ela and bill grew up together but they never liked each other. for 1 bill would always bully her and call her... Більше

Last day
Disneyland
Skate park.
last day of disaster
air plane flight.
Club🍹🍸
suffocation.
heavenly.
i love you.
released.
toxic.
Complicated.
Flying off to Mexico🛩
My love
stabbed heart
no more tears left
2 hearts one love
Lisa
nice talk with miguel
last chapter!
Good news!

drowning in fear

507 15 58
Від Bill_ismybf

I wake up to my head pounding from all the crying last night,i walk to my bathroom seeing my eyes are all puffy and my face swelled up, i walk to my closet taking out some over size jeans that tom gave me because they was too small for him, i then put on the over sized t-shirt tom got me last year for my birthday.

I walk to the bathroom placing the clothes on the toilet seat as i wash my face with cold water to take the puffynes off my face, i then put on a fresh of new panties and bra, then i put on some socks and then put on the clothes. I chukkle at my self becuse i felt like a mini version of tom.

I hear my phone rining i answer it seeing that lisa called me.

Lisa: hey me and adrain are gonna pick up max and then we will come get ya.

Yeh okay i will be waiting then.

Lisa: see you soon she said as she hung up.

I  try to keep positive and smile,i walk down to the living room seeing my mum reading a magazine.

Mum: hey she said closing the magazine up.

Hey i said sitting next to her as i hugged my mum.

Mum: whats going on? Your not the same anymore.

*singhs* nothing I'm just abit overwhelmed i guesse.

Mum: whatever it is just know that life isn't fair and it always won't be but you have poeple around you that love you and  bring light to you she said hugging me as she rubbed her hand on my back.

Thanks mum i said hugging her back holding tears.

DING

Mum: well i guesse your friends are here.

See you soon mum i said hugging her one last time before walking out of the door.

I walk out being greeted by adrians,max and lisa warm smile's. I smile back at them as we start to walk, i wanted to tell them about what has happened yesterday but the words wouldn't come out.

We all started to talk about random stuff as we walked our way to school. I was laughing but deep inside i knew it was all forced, i felt nothing but empty.

I'm really scared to go to school, I'm just hoping that no one will bully me,especially harper.....she doesn't let stuff slide easily. I feel like I'm drowing in a ocean full of fear dragging me deeper and deeper each  more  everyday. The ocean is also full of alot more but right now its all just pure fear.

-

I made it to school i felt my palms sweat up by nervousnes. I walk in the school as i see tom approaching me with a smile i gave him a soft smile back.

Tom: ahhh look the mini me he said wrapping his arm around me like i was one is his guy friends.

I chukkle abit as others laugh at me.

Tom: who is this? He said pointing at lisa.

I smirk at the thought of tom and lisa dating, they would be the perfect match.

She is lisa isn't she so pretty? I said nugging toms shouler as he continued to look at her in woah. I didn't realize that i didn't feel nerouvse anymore tom made me forget about everything, he really is my best soul mate.

Lisa: hi?

Tom: hey baby girl he said putting his charm on.

Adrian: puta! Don't you dare!

Tom: hahahah I'm just joking he said smiling at me.

I gave him an confused look as i look at lisa's face. She seemed annoyed by tom and i don't blame her...he can be annoying somtimes but what can i say that's just tom.

Lisa:  is he always like this? She said in spanish.

"Si" me,adrian and max all said at the same time while nodding our heads.

Lisa rolled her eyes at tom as he looked like he was gonna burst out laughing.

I suddley felt warth behind my back like some one was hugging me it caught me by surprise making me push the person off me as i turned around seeing miguel almost falling on the ground.

Oh my god! I said catching him before he fell.

Miguel: hehe sorry he said scratching the back of his head.

I rolled my eyes at him, ever since he broke me and bill up he has been so clingy always texting me and calling me but i wouldn't pick or text back .

Adrian: don't touch her with out permisson!

Lisa: is that the idoit? She said in Spanish as she gave miguel a disgusted look while crossing her arms.

"Si" we all nodded.

Miguel: why didn't you call or  text me?

Busy i said looking away from him.

Suddlely i hear loud clapping and cheering making me catch the attention from where it was coming from.

I look to see bill with lizzy in his arms as there was all the biggest bullys on the school.

Jake

Harper

Rachel

Brit

Bill

And i think lizzy is a bully. How could poeple cheer for them like they was some queens and kings. I felt like i was gonna cry on the spot. Bill is hanging out with harper now too after all that? I just know that the group of school psypaths are gonna target me. And i know bill won't stop them...

I have to go i said running away before anyone saw me cry, i run to the bathroom locking my self in there as tears poured down my face, i then hear some one walking in, i heard many footsteps meaning there is more than 1 person. I get out running out before i could open the door i felt my self getting pinned on to the wall.

It was lizzy and harper with huge  grins on their face. I felt a rush of fear flow over me.

Let me go i cried.

Lizzy: look bitch! Don't you dare come near bill! He is mine! She said slapping me across the face making me feel a huge burn on my cheek as harper laughed with lizzy.

Harper: awh not so brave now ARE WE?! She said with that as she slapped me on the other side of my face.

I now felt more deeper in the ocean of fear feeling like I'm drowing and i can't espace it.

I'm sorry please let me out i said panting.

They didn't let me go, i couldn't budge.  I then felt my self hit the cold floor, i look up to see both of them laughing at me.

Please stop i cried.  I felt patheic and weak i know the old me wouldn't let this slide. The new me is now a weak patheic little girl.

Harper: hit that bitch! She said as she kicked my stomach. I scream  at the pain from the feeling of her pointed high heels hitting my belly. I curl up in to a ball as they both now kicked me on the floor. They kicked my head,face,legs,arms,neck. They kicked me everywhere they could.

Please stop i said crying feeling my whole body sore.

"DONT YOU DARE TO TOUCH HER" i heard adrian say as he charged at them with lisa and max.

I layed on the floor still curled up in to a ball as i heard all of them fight. I just layed there crying.

-

Adrian: sorry i wasn't there in time he said with a sorry look in his face as we all sat on the table in the canteen.

My nose was bleeding and i have bruised body and face. I look like someone one hit me with a bat with out stopping.

It's okay it's not your fault i said braking eye contact with him.

Lisa: i wanna brake their teeth! I look at lisa seeing bruises on her face. Adrian has a busted lip and max had a purple eye.

Thanks i said looking at all of them.

"ELA" i look up to see tom he looked furious.

I tilt my head in confustion.

Tom: did they do this to you! He said sitting next to me.

I didn't say anything i just look down as my leg was shaking.

Tom: jeez ela! Answer me!

Adrian: yes they did. He said answring for me.

Tom: I'm gonna kill alll of them!

"Ela" i look up to see miguel.

He is the last person i wanted to see, he thinks I'm stupid. I know he is hiding somthing i know he isn't all innocent.

WHAT DO YOU WANT!

Miguel: I'm just checking up on you he said with a sad face.

Leave me alone please i cried.

Tom: miguel! Leave her alone!

Miguel: okay you fat bitch! He scoffs as he leaves.

I cried as i ran away. I didn't know where to. It's like what i do it's never enough for poeple. I get called too slim and then i get called fat. It's like I'm never gonna be enough for anyone. I ran to the schools field. I layed on the gross as i curl up in to a ball with my sore body.

"Ela"  i look up to see tom out of breathe.

What do you want? I said wiping my tears off as i sat crossing my legs.

Tom sat next to me Holding eye contact with me. I saw tears in his eyes. Like he had been holding them.

Whats wrong?

Tom: it's nothing ela.

Tom tell me.

Tom: i tried to kill my self after you left he said bursting out crying.

Tom i whisper in shock as i felt my heart freeze.

I hugged him as he cried in my arms.

-

After we both cried in eachother arms we both layed in the flied watching the cloud pass by.

Why did you want to do it? I said braking the silence.

Tom: *singhs* depression took over me.

*singhs* i understand the pain tom,you feel empty inside and feel like the world is painted in black and white and you feel like dead inisde, feeling like you in a ocean full of worries,fear,sadness,emptyness and darkness drowing deep down in it going deeper in it each day.

Tom: you just get me ela he said looking at me.

And that's why you can't kill your self tom. Life isn't fair and it's never gonna be but you have poeple around you that will light up your spark and bring light to you *singh* tom your my bestfriend i can't loose you or else i will loose my whole self.

Tom: I'm sorry i won't do it again, I'm happy now that your back here *singhs* ela your the one that bring light in to my life.

You do to tom i said smiling at him.

Tom: ela your beatifull don't let others poele words get in to your head. Your not fat and not too slim your perfect, lizzy and harper are just jelouse *singhs* i always over hear them talking about you bragging about how it's not fair you got the perfect body and they look like walking skeletons. They always do when they come over to bills room to hang out.

Thanks tom it means alot i said smiling at him feeling my emotions wash away.

Tom: well school is over want me to take you home?

Haha was we really here for 3 hours crying and talking i said laughing.

Tom: hahahha i guesse he said standing up dusting him self off.

I held my hand up as tom helped me get up.

Thanks i said dusting my self off.

We both start to walk out of school.

(Hey guys! I'm gonna start to post more! And please vote! I love yall)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

9.5K 104 35
Tom and bill have always had a crush on you Bill just thought you were nice But Tom had a huge crush on you You've knows each other since 4th grad...
10.1K 206 17
This story is based off Enemies to Lovers but a different title. Alia never hated Tom but Tom for sure did because he heard rumors going around about...
1.6K 43 12
(first non satire lol) This Story WILL be more centered around BILL, but there are 2 ENDINGS, and you can still choose TOM in the end. (DESC) You ar...
28.5K 694 33
Avery, a 24 year old girl, had just moved to LA to pursue her dream of becoming a doctor. Unfortunately, everything nearly goes down the drain when s...