POV: You're Spider-Man

By XenMultiverse

I haven't done a POV in a long time, so I'm doing one now to celebrate the release of Spider-Man 2 on the PS5 More

FEAST
Lizard
Kraven's First Hunt
Symbiote
Miles Morales
Venom
1st Post Credits Scene
2nd Post Credits Scene
DLC #1: Carnage
DLC #2
DLC 3

Fallout

131 0 0
By XenMultiverse

(You have defeated Dr. Octavius, you have gotten back together with MJ, and you've shown Miles Morales the ropes, and he is killing it as the other Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man)

(You and MJ are struggling financially, so you get a job at OSCORP where your old high school teacher, Doc Connors is working, but on your way, your old foe Sandman is up to his old tricks again so you have to fight him before going to FEAST)

NOTE: FEAST is run by Rio Morales after the events of the Miles game. You will do side missions there like with Mysterio

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 24K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
353K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
999K 61.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...