SECRETS & REGRETS

By PLK_ARMY

Kim Yoongi, Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook.... all three are brothers. Yoongi loves both his brothers. Yoongi... More

Introduction & Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Season 2 OUT!!!

Chapter 77

1.6K 117 11
By PLK_ARMY

Time skips, next morning, 8 am

Yoongi was sitting in the living room on his rocking chair, as usual, sipping his coffee and reading business news in his tablet. Many thoughts were in his mind.

After few minutes, Taehyung came downstairs and saw Yoongi sitting on the rocking chair reading news while sipping his coffee. He went closer to him and spoke, "Good morning hyung!" Yoongi hummed and spoke, "Morning!" Taehyung was in a good mood since yesterday night. He smiled and said cheerfully, "Hyung, I am leaving."

Yoongi looked at him and said, "Go after having your breakfast." Tae nodded and turned around to go to their dining area but halted in his steps when heard Yoongi saying in a stern voice, "At what time you came back yesterday night?" Tae's smile dropped after hearing to Yoongi's stern voice. He gulped and turned around. Yoongi spoke again, "I asked something. Tell me."

Tae in his mind, "He was all fine till yesterday. What happened to him now? Why is he looking mad?" Yoongi took some steps towards Tae and said in a deep voice, "How many times do I have to repeat myself?"

Jungkook also come down by the time and he saw Tae standing in front of Yoongi looking a bit scared. He went a little closer to them and heard Tae speaking while stuttering a little, "H-hyung, I c-came back at 3 am." The next moment, a loud voice echoed in the living area. Yoongi slapped Taehyung hardly. Jungkook's eyes widened. Tae's eyes become teary due to the stinging pain on his left cheek. Tae and Jungkook both were scared of Yoongi's anger.

Yoongi looked at Tae who was looking down and spoke, "Aren't you using the permissions I gave you in a wrong way?" Tae gulped again. Yoongi asked, "What is your curfew time?" "Huh", confusingly asked Tae while looking at Yoongi. Yoongi gritted his teeth and asked again, "What is your curfew time?" Tae didn't answered.

Yoongi spoke, "I think you forgot. Jungkook, tell him what is the curfew time for you both?" At the mention of Jungkook's name, Tae looked behind and saw Jungkook standing at a distance. He was just staring at both of them with his eyes widened. "JUNGKOOK!", yelled Yoongi. Jungkook flinched and took few steps closer to them and said, "N-nine p.m."

"Good! So Taehyung, by how many hours were you late?", asked Yoongi in a calm voice. Tae was confused because Yoongi had already given him permission earlier to stay out past his curfew time and he couldn't understand what he did wrong. He gulped again and gathered all his courage and asked in a low voice, "H-hyung, but you a-allowed me to stay out late at n-night."

Yoongi rubbed his head in frustation and said, "Had I ever told you that you don't have to follow the curfew time?" Tae looked down again not speaking amything. After few seconds, he shook his head and said, "N-no hyung."

"What permission I gave you earlier?", asked Yoongi. Tae started trembling a little but spoke, "Y-you allowed me to s-stay out late night for w-work." Yoongi hummed and said, "And?"

"And you asked me to a-always inform you if I am g-getting late", said Tae. Yoongi spoke, "Good, you remember everything. Now tell me what I said to you yesterday when you were leaving from the restaurant."

Tae spoke in a low voice, "T-to come back on time and not to get too l-late." Yoongi hummed and asked, "So, according to you, 3 a.m. is not too late?" Tae shook his head and spoke, "I-its l-late hyung. I am s-sorry." Yoongi grabbed Tae's nape harshly and spoke, "I don't like when anyone disobeys me. You know that right?" Tae nooded still in Yoongi's grip.

Yoongi spoke further, "So it would be better for you to follow the rules...... you can stay out late at night but for work only that too after keeping me informed, or when I permit you to go out like I did yesterday but you mis-used that, so don't think of getting this kind of permission from me again." Tae didn't said anything just mumbled a small sorry.

Yoongi left his nape and rubbed his head in frustation and spoke, "I really feel that I can't be a little lenient with you guys. You guys definitely have to do something if I become a little lenient. You both really loves to get punished." Tae gulped and spoke, "I am r-really sorry hyung. It will n-not happen again." Yoongi didn't said anything and left from there and went towards the dining area.

After Yoongi left, Jungkook went towards Tae and slowly caressed his back and asked, "Are you fine hyung?" Tae nodded and said, "I am fine." Jungkook said, "What happened to him suddenly? He is being all strict again." Tae sighed and spoke, "Don't know. Let it be. It was my fault anyways. I got too late yesterday." Jungkook just nodded.

Just then they both heard Yoongi's yell, "Come for breakfast. You both need invitation now?" Tae spoke, "Lets go Kook and let us try not to make him more mad." Jungkook nodded and they both went towards the dining area.

They went and sat silently on their seats. Soon they started eating. They were doing their breakfast in complete silence. After some few more minutes, Yoongi spoke, "Jungkook, do you have extra basketball practice after college?" Jungkook looked at Yoongi and spoke, "Yes hyung."

Yoongi hummed while eating and spoke, "So after you classes, attend your basketball practice and after that come back to the mansion immediately." Jungkook just nodded. Yoongi spoke further, "Don't go anywhere else and by anywhere.. I mean nowhere... no cafes, no stupid arcades or anywhere. Understood?"

"Why hyung? Is my punishment not over yet? Can't I go out to hang out with my friends and Junho?", asked Jungkook. It pissed off Yoongi. He banged the table loudly with his fist. Jungkook and Taehyung both flinched hardly. Yoongi spoke in a scary voice, "Just do what I am saying and for you, from now on, the curfew time is 6 p.m."

Jungkook widened his eyes and spoke, "Why? I didn't did anything wrong. Hyung, I-----". He was cut-off by Yoongi in between who spoke in a little loud voice, "Shut up! Just complete your extra practice and get you ass back at home as early as possible. If I get to know that you are somewhere outside even after 6 p.m., no one will be worse than me. Wrap up your practice before 6 and get back here on time and I don't want to listen anything."

Jungkook's eyes become teary and he looked down trying to hold back his tears. Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was looking down trying hard to control his tears. He then glanced at Yoongi who was looking pissed. Tae sighed and he couldn't understand whats going on with Yoongi.

Yoongi completed his breakfast and stood up and spoke before leaving, "Keep all the things in your minds you both, especially you Jungkook." Jungkook didn't answered. Yoongi yelled, "Words Kim Jungkook!"

Jungkook flinched and spoke, "Y-yes hyung." After that Yoongi left. Tae was about to say something but Jungkook stood up to leave. Tae stopped him by grabbing his wrist. Jungkook spoke without looking at Tae, "I understood hyung. I will be back by 6 p.m. You need not to worry." Before Tae could say anything, Jungkook jerked his hand away and quickly picked up his bag and ran out of the mansion.

Tae sighed and picked up his bag too and also left from there.

Time skips, at the university

Tae, Jimin and Yoona decided to went to the university today because the entire execution team was going to the event venue today to check on-site & run-way preparations. There is no requirement of three of them today as they will be visiting the site along with the designers later. The designers were on leave too, so the execution team asked three of them to take a leave as well but they decided to come to the university.

Tae was taking out his books from the locker. Just then Jimin came and hugged him and said dramatically, "Ohhh my best friend. I am meeting you after so long in the university. Where were you?" Tae pushed him away a little and sighed but didn't spoke anything. He closed his locker and turned to his right to leave for the class.

Jimin frowned at his behaviour and stood in front of him blocking his way and spoke, "Yahhh! Why are you ignoring me?" "Because you are irritating me", said Tae. "How mean? How can you say-----", said Jimin but stopped in between when he noticed fingerprints on Tae's left cheek.

He asked, "What happened to your cheek? Someone slapped you?" Tae looked away and Jimin said again, "Yoongi hyung slapped you?" Tae sighed and nodded. Jimin asked in concern, "Why?" Tae spoke, "I don't know what happened to him suddenly. In the morning, he lashed out at me for coming late yesterday night and slapped me hard."

"Huh, but he himself allowed you to stay out late at night?", asked Jimin. "No Jimin, I misinterpreted his permission. He gave me permission to stay out late at night for work only. I still have to follow the curfew time. And he asked me yesterday to not get too late but I reached at the mansion at 3 am", said Tae. "What? 3 am!", said Jimin. Tae nodded. "What were you doing bro?", asked Jimin.

"Me and Yoona were spending some time together and we didn't noticed when so much time passed and we got so late", said Tae. "Yahh! Yoongi hyung will definitely get mad if you will go back this late", said Jimin. Tae sighed and just nodded. Tae spoke, "You know he even scolded Jungkook. He reduced his curfew time from 9 pm to 6 pm. Jungkook was about to cry. He was so sad. I felt bad for him."

Jimin asked, "What Jungkook did now?" Tae replied, "Nothing, even I am so confused why he did that." Jimin also thought a little, then said, "Does he punished Jungkook instead of you?" Tae looked at Jimin and said, "Stop using your small brain. He will never do something like this. Why will he punish Kook instead of me? Are you insane?" Jimin just hummed. Then Tae said, "Lets go to class. We can't do anything."

Jimin asked while going towards their class, "Where is Yoona?" Tae said, "She called me few minutes back and informed me that she is not well. She is not coming today." Jimin said, "Finally, a day without being a third-wheel. Its good that Yoona is not here." Jimin immediately shut his mouth when he saw Tae glaring him. He spoke nervously, "I-i m-mean, its bad that she got sick. But you know its good that she is not here because she can take rest. Hehehe."

Tae shook his head and spoke, "Shut up and lets go." Jimin nodded and they both went to their class.

On the other hand with Jungkook

"Hey Jungkook!", said Eunwoo while waving his hand towards Jungkook. Jungkook looked at him and went towards him. Eunwoo said, "Yahh! You are late again." Jungkook spoke, "I know." Eunwoo said, "So, going to basketball practice today?" Jungkook just nodded. "And after that, where?", asked Eunwoo. "Nowhere, back to the mansion", said Jungkook a bit sad.

"Why?", asked Eunwoo. "Yoongi hyung reduced my curfew time to 6 p.m., so I will complete my practice and after that I have to reach the mansion before 6 p.m." "But why he did that? You did something?", asked Eunwoo. "No, I didn't. He just yelled at me and reduced my curfew time. I really felt bad. I have to listen to him, otherwise he will become more angry and will punish me. But this is not fair. I didn't did anything now", said Jungkook.

Eunwoo thought a little why Yoongi is doing this to Jungkook. Then Jungkook spoke, "I will not get time to meet Junho too." Eunwoo in his mind after hearing Jungkook, "Ahhh! I think Yoongi hyung is doing this to keep him away from Junho. Jungkook is sad because of that jerk. I really want to beat him up so bad."

Eunwoo patted Jungkook's back and spoke, "Its fine. Don't be sad. Lets go to our class." Jungkook chuckled and spoke, "What can I do except considering everything fine..... Why hyung is doing this to me? I have no idea and I have to bear everything like always. Its a part of my life now. Getting scolded, punished everytime and just following rules like a puppet. I can't even question anyone, just have to accept everything." Eunwoo was about to say something but Jungkook left from there immediately taking big steps and leaving Eunwoo behind.

Eunwoo ran behind him while speaking, "Jungkook... Jungkook! Listen to me.... its not like that... Jungkook!....."

Hey guys, hows the chapter???? Please comment down and let me know.

Can you guys guess what will happen next.....

Stay tuned for upcoming chapters. Upcoming chapters are going to be amazing.

Please like, comment and follow me guys. I am waiting for your comments. Comment down guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 2.4K 19
" ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’†๐’“๐’—๐’† ๐’‹๐’–๐’๐’ˆ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’Œ ? " "๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’”๐’-๐’”๐’๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐’‰๐’š-๐’‰...
70.9K 2.6K 52
These story is threesome if you are uncomfortable please leave. Jk yoongi and tae they are married couple. They love each other a lot now read if you...
41.3K 1.7K 16
This is story of triplets Kim V, Kim Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Where two is strict and one is bratty It is full of fluff, brotherhood and punishment ...
119K 6.5K 67
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.... โ•ฐโ”ˆโซธ๐‘บ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’“...