Series of OneShots on Kanum...

Par AbhaVerma4

This series of One shots is based on the characters of TSMSP- Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji. Plus

A Jealous Ardhangini
Curiosity killed the Cat
The Vaidya's Wife
Swami's birthday

Kanum's Phone Romance

89 4 0
Par AbhaVerma4

Scenario: Kanak accepts to go to Pushkar knowing Uma will be relieved from the stress of Bal Brahmachari seeing her.

It had been a week since Kanak had been in Pushkar. Both Uma and Kanak were restless from their ends, but could not convey the same to each due to a lack of privacy when speaking on phone calls. Most of the time, they would be surrounded by family members which inhibited their conversations. They could not have their carefree talks where they teased each other or argue, but stick to basic civilities.

Uma to keep himself preoccupied, spent more time in his research apart from meditating with Bal Brahmachari. He knew that Kanak's leaving to Pushkar was on his request. He couldn't tell her how much he longed for her, but the fear of losing her because of Bal Brahmachari seeing her was too great. Sometimes he wondered when Bal Brahmachari would leave, but quickly would bury that thought. - When will Bal Brahmachari grace someone else's home? It's been over a week and a half since he's here. I wonder why Masisa didn't tell me when she had thought of inviting Bal Brahmachari. Kanak has been a week in Pushkar. I hope she doesn't think I've abandoned her. When I initially spoke about her going to Pushkar, that silly woman-child thought I was kicking her out! I miss her silliness, and I miss her. Even phone calls aren't able to quelch my desire to talk to her. All we end up talking is how's the weather and how's everyone else doing. Nobody even in this house gets that I need some privacy to talk to my wife. They just surround me to talk to their laadli Bhabhisa.

It had been a long day for Kanak. She had gone shopping with Meena Chachi, and Rani Bhabhisa. She had chaat-pakore with them, but still something felt amiss. She missed her bantering with Uma. The few times, she had called from her landline to his phone was rather formal. She couldn't open up to him like she used to when they were alone. Suddenly, she had an ingenious idea before wrapping up for the end of the day.

Uma, on his end also felt anxious. He somehow managed to occupy his day with patients, his land dealings, meditation, and listening to Masisa's talks while Palomi kept hovering around him. Soon, it was night time, when everyone retired to their bedrooms for sleeping. Uma wondered if he should make a call to Kanak on her landline. Would it be appropriate at this time to call her? But she is my wife? Is it too late? - While Uma pondered whether to call or not, the landline rang on his end.

"Hello" Uma answered in a no- nonsense voice.

"Hello Uma, it's me Kanak." Kanak replied.

"You're calling so late?" Uma asked her.

" Uma, please don't get mad at me. I bought myself a cell phone because I need to talk to you about certain things, and I can't do so from the landline in Pushkar."
Kanak spoke.

"What Kanak? You know cell phones are dangerous that. They are not good for our bodies." Uma answered.

" I know Uma. But I have a RFID protective casing to keep the phone in. I need to tell you certain things that I feel you should know." Kanak replied, and told him to jot down her number, as she didn't feel comfortable discussing it on his landline.

Uma was frustrated with Kanak's behavior. She left him no choice but to make a call the next day from a phone booth from which he knew no one would be listening to.

"Hello?" Kanak spoke as she picked up the call.

"Hello Kanak, it's me, Uma. Tell me what did you want to talk about?" Uma came straight to the point.

"Uff Uma! Tum bhi na! Bas kaam hi sujhta hai tumhein!" Kanak replied exasperated.

"Kanak, I'm calling from a PCO. It's not the most ideal situation." Uma replied calming his voice.

"Uma, why don't you do the same and get a cellphone in an RFID casing? That way we can talk without inconveniencing one another. I just wanted to talk to you. You know like how we used to before? Right now on the landlines, there's no such thing as privacy, and this PCO thing won't work either. You can't possibly every night come to the phone booth. Plus it's not safe. I'll be worried." Kanak voiced her concerns.

"You'll be worried for me?" Uma spoke in a rather blithesome mood.

"And pray explain Swami dearest, why wouldn't your ardhangini be worried with you out at night? I mean I know you can defend yourself, but why put yourself in such precarious situations in the first place? That's not what a wise dharmik man does now, is it?" Kanak's voice had a teasing tingle.

"Ab tum mujhe chhed rahi ho?" Uma feigned mock annoyance.

"Tumhein pareshaan karne ka pura license hai mere paas iss mangalsutra ke kaaran." Kanak laughed again.

"Toh tum apna haq jataa rahi ho?" Uma countered.

"Agar tumhein sach mein lagta hai mera haq hai tum par, toh tum aaram se mere saath cell phone par video chat kar rahe hote apne band kamre se. Jahaan main tumhein woh bataati joh sirf tumhein ekaant mein bata sakti." Kanak tried to emotionally blackmail Uma again.

"Kanak, tum samajh nahin rahi ho." Uma said.

"Samajh tum nahin rahe. Anyways it's getting late, go home, everyone will be worried, and for your own safety. Mujhe fikr ho rahi hai. Good night! And mwaaaaaah" Kanak kissed her phone before hanging up.

Uma blushed at thought of Kanak's kiss. Yeh ladki puri ki puri kar degi tujhe Umashankar! Inwardly, he was elated knowing his wife was worried for him. He also understood why she didn't want to speak on the landline. However, knowing that Bal Brahmachari had no plans to move around, Uma could not see it feasible to keep calling every night from the phone booth. It would raise many more questions amongst the family members. Uma knew he'd have to find a solution to this problem.

The next day, Uma left Ladnu on the pretext of going to a nearby city regarding some business related matters. He told Massisa to keep Gabbasa at home should any need arise. Uma did not want news to spill to his family that he had bought a cell phone to speak with his wife at night.

At night, when everyone had retired to their beds, Uma took out his phone. He made sure that his door was bolted so that no one could enter. As a precaution, he went inside his bathroom to add another layer of safety to ensure no one could hear him. He rang Kanak's number hoping she hadn't fallen asleep.

"Hello?" Kanak asked a tad bit concerned who was  calling her so late at night.

"Hello Kanak, it's me Uma. You got my number through the call ? It's my cell number." Uma said softly.

"Really Uma? You got yourself a cell! Thank god! I was so worried yesterday. Thank you Bholenath for getting your devotee a cell phone." Kanak spoke excitedly.

"Are you happy now? But I will only use it at this time to talk to you when we're apart." Uma said.

"Thank you Uma for understanding. I'm glad you got yourself a cell, albeit for limited use only. Is there any timeline on Bal Brahmachari's schedule?" Kanak asked.

"No Kanak, not yet." Uma said dejected.

" Uma, I really miss you. I miss being in your arms at night. I miss sleeping on your shoulder. I miss your warm breath on me, and I miss your toes playing with mine."

"Kanak? Are you ok? It's just been a few days since you went to see everybody back home." Uma answered.

"Am I not supposed to miss you Ardhangana?" Kanak asked.

"Well, I thought that since you were in Pushkar, you'd be busy, and won't have time to think about Ladnu." Uma said honestly.

"Well, you're wrong. I do think of Ladnu, and whenever I'm alone and think of you at night, I ..." Kanak's voice trailed off.

"You what Kanak? Are you alright?" Uma asked concerned.

"It's never happened before, but I guess you may understand being a Vaidya... I get wet." Kanak said hesitantly.

Uma was stunned. His wife just admitted she had the hots for him, innocently unaware she was experiencing  her sexual awakening. Uma was surprised beyond words, at what his wife shared with him. It gave him sleepless nights, and he yearned for her even more. - Bal Brahmchari ji ke bhakton se baat karni hogi. Unhein bhi soun havya milna chahiye seva ka.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3M 109K 31
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
707K 43.2K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
3.7M 292K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
458K 27K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...