dreaming, sharky

By SHARKYSLVR

a short story in which they feel like they're dreaming around each other More

DREAMING
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII

IX

2.7K 57 9
By SHARKYSLVR

@maniperez added to her story!

@ohnosharky added to his story

TONIGHT, sharky was taking normani out for a meal at a very private and expensive restaurant. Tonight, sharky was going to ask normani to be his.

As the pair got ready, both bodies filled with nerves and euphoria. That feeling they got from each other. Just, pure love. They adored being around each other, and sharky couldn't wait until she was his.

Sharky was waiting for the girl downstairs, getting inpatient. He just wanted her.

She tried to get ready as quickly as she could to see him. She just wanted him.

Normani was clueless of the question that was going to be asked later tonight. She thought that this was going to be her chance to tell him how she felt. He was already a step ahead of her.

When sharky heard her heels walking down the stairs, he rushed to the bottom of the stairs to help her, knowing she wasn't a fan of wearing heels.

His eyes wandered over her body, her curves. He admired her for some time and thought to himself, she's going to be mine. How?

Her beauty was breathtaking to him. She would capture every man's eyes whilst walking down the street. She didn't see it, but he did. He saw everything about her. How she has little freckles under her eyes, how she has a scar on her hand. He noticed everything.

She saw the man standing at the bottom of the stairs, and she smiled. He looked so good. And she couldn't wait to tell him how she felt, to hopefully have that feeling reciprocated by him.

"you look beautiful normani." says sharky taking her hand and giving her a peck.

"you look so fine." she said laughing. He smiled and held her hand as she took the last step.

"you ready to go? the car's outside." he said as her eyebrows furrow.

"boy, a car?" she said scoffing jokingly.

"well yeah, only the best for the best." he says winking at her.

She felt herself feeling giddy as she thought, he would do all of this for me?

They stepped outside and she saw a car parked outside. They got into the car and sat at the back together. Sharky placed his hand on her lap as she placed her hand on top of his.

-

Once they arrived to the restaurant they sat down and ordered their food.

"you really look so beautiful baby." sharky said holding her hand from the other side of the table.

"thank you baby." she said blushing.

Once their food came they started eating straight away, the food looking really good.

-

"oh my i feel fat." normani said laughing.

He laughs nervously knowing that it's starting to get closer to when he was going to confess to her.

"listen, mani i have something to tell you." he says grabbing both of her hands.

"i really like you, as more than a friend. you're so amazing to me and you've always been there for me. and i think- no i know that im in love with you." he said nervously looking into his eyes.

she looked at him in awe and admiration, as she reached over the table and kissed his lips softly.

"i love you too sharky." she said smiling.

"will you be my girlfriend?" he asked nervously

"of course i will." she said kissing him once again.

sharky let's put a long sigh of relief, "it feels like im DREAMING."

@maniperez

@maniperez: bf 🤍🤍🤍
tagged: ohnosharky

liked by ohnosharky, kingkennytv, darkestman, and others

load comments...

@nellarose: SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU ALSO GROUP CHAT NOW ❤️❤️❤️
    ^ @maniperez: OMWWWW❤️❤️

@kingkennytv: 2 people who deserve to be happy ❤️
     ^ @maniperez: KENNY 🥹🥹

@dukedennis: you got yourself a mans maniiiiii 🖤
     ^ @maniperez: u alr knowww now u get with kali
              ^ @kaliii: SHE KNOWS WHO I AM ??????
                      ^ @maniperez: COURSE I DO QUEEN

@yungfilly: AWW THIS IS NICE 😭
     ^ @maniperez: I CAN HEAR YOU THROUGH THE SCREEN AJBDJSNSH

@ohnosharky: i love you
     ^ @maniperez: i love you more

load more comments...

and that's a wrap on dreaming 🥹
i loved loved LOVED writing this
and I can't thank you all enough for all the
love! look out for a new book soon! 😉
don't forget to vote, and ill see u soon!
ily all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 135 19
Imagines about the best youtubers + darkest and filly.
11K 181 20
"i love YOUR EYES Talia" Talia Rodriguez, Fillys cousin who moves from Italy to London for better modeling opportunities. As shes staying whit her c...
48.3K 433 35
Aj's sister moves in and someone starts to have eyes for her but does anything happen? do they stay together? #1 darkest #1 chunkz #2 sharky
3.2K 87 18
Uh, realised i wrote the description wrong 😭 i forgot to change it. Long stpry short: Aj and Niko hate each other, the boys dont know why, and now...