Good Grief. (A Servamp x M!OC...

By JustAGhostyGhost

. . Anim Kurushimi, was living his best life. but God was like, "no, let's not make him life his best life... More

Ch 1: Got teleported but at what cost?
Ch 2: Getting around... A little bit.
Ch 3: Ho no no no no. No. NO.
Ch 4: Bringing the Cat Home.
Ch 5: Error. Error. Γ‹rrΓΈr
Ch 6: Come On, Lets Get Over This.
Ch: 7 Time to play the billion doller question game.
Ch 8: Tsubaki.
Ch 9: Kick to the face, never goes to waste.
Ch 10; Alice in the Garden.
Ch 11 Weird.
Ch 12. Happy Birthday.
Ch 13: *ps. I didn't knew what to name this chapter lmao
Ch 14: Sakuya Part 1, I guess
Ch 15: ps. I always come back πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ch 16. All is Well.
Ch 17 Sakyua part 2. more like SakuMahi lmao-
ch-18. 3rd grade comedy of Anim and Kuro.
Ch 19. Coffin, I choose you!
Ch 21. Ps. This is getting long- sorry- i cant help it-
Ch 22. Garden of Eden. (part 1)
Ch 23 Garden of Eden (part 2)
Ch 24. bla bla bla- by Shakespeare.
Ch 25. Underprepared
ch 26. Hello Darkness my old friend...πŸ§β€β™‚οΈ
Ch 27 AHHHHHHHHH-
Ch 28. You are mine.
Ch 29 Subject matter: Anomaly
Ch 30: was I wrong.
Ch 31. Got em'
Ch 32. Absolutely Anything
Ch 33. give me a chance.
Ch 34. Smile. :>
What If. Sick Day.
What If. never been better
What If: Top or Bottom.

Ch 20. C3 and Another.

247 12 0
By JustAGhostyGhost

ps. This a long ass chapter.
Also, I had to skip a lot of things from the manga just to get here. So I kinda followed the Anime(?) But also sprinkled manga and a few things self made.

So.
Yeah.
====================================
.
.
.

"Oh, my god. Another child."

"You disgusting little stinky mortal imp, you dare call me a child?! I am older and more mature then you or any of your guardians could ever hope to be!"

"anyone shorter then my height is automatically a child. Welcome to the list fella"

Anim processed to take the top hat of the little child vampire, he then wares it and walks away with it. Just to annoy the little shit ya know? Gatta do it, and this vampire could just... Like run faster or whatever. Like- just fly, your literally a bat. But nope, he just runs behind like a child.

In all seriousness, Hugh is just a child... A very very old -sort of bratty but not really- child. Natural for the servamp of Pride.

Currently in Anim's apartment. The small space now feels a little too crowded with like... 3 humans, 2 vampires, 1 coffin, and 1 dog. (Y'all have better not forgotten about the baby)

"Ugh, you humans have evolved to keep animals around in the house? Look at this beast. Rolling in the couch as if it's owned by it" Hugh comments as Anim stands by the vampire's side, "I wouldn't disagree. But let him chill"

Anim sits on the couch besides kaelo as the dog rolls over to show it's belly for some belly rubs. Which Anim Delivers, very lovingly.

"You really keep a dog around when you own a cat? Very bold" Testu says as he was holding Kuro in his cat form up... With a towel saying Onsen on his head. ~advertising~

"Yep. And Kuro likes Kaelo" Anim chuckles, "they besties"

"No. No we are not." Kuro grons as he gets away from Testu's hold and on the dinner table opposite to him, Hugh joining them on the table too as Mahiru puts down a meal for everyone.

"This feels more like a family get together then discussing the matter at hand." Mahiru makes a passing comment which Hugh clearly ignores by saying, "let's eat first. Everything smells so good!"

Did I mention this little Flying eutherian mammal has a catch phrase? "A true vampire" And then he starts yapping about random stuff? Pretty cool.

Some weird chit-chat later. Testu decided to join the team so, hurray.

"Since you guys are dead set on the idea, I'll just contact Lily and Mikuni about it." Anim says as he approached the dinner table with the phone in his hand. Already typing on it as everyone enjoyed their meal.

-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°

A new day.

And the school was already over as the bell rang to dismiss the children. Anim walked besides Mahiru as he says his bye's to his other friends.

"Summer vacation eh? I'd say that's quite the convenient timing" Anim starts as he puts his hands behind his head, stretching out the slight drowsiness he felt because of the Economics class.

"I know. It's almost... Too convenient" Mahiru chuckled as Kuro's head pops out of Anim's bag saying, "almost like in a manga"

Anim almost chocked up on it. Stretched too hard that he almost had a muscle pull.

'This danm cat-' Anim had... Sort of noticed that Kuro has started to catch up on Anim's weirdness. But Anim can't understand why Kuro hasn't asked anything yet. Like... Just ask him already danmit??

But, the show must go on. Reaching the apartment complex, The three part ways as Mahiru left and The other two just reached the door steps of their home.

Just when Anim was about to put in the keys, he felt something just press up on his back and a massive electric shock. He was tazed, like, really badly.

He didn't pass out immediately, only able to turn around and get a slight glimpses of what happened and where was Kuro during this, only to meet eyes was a girl with a tazer in hand and Kuro by the caller in another.

Ah... It's that one girl that's in the manga... Dammit.

-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-

And awake he was. In a brightly lit and plan room which you would only assume to be like an asylum. Nothing to Anim honestly.

"So you have finally woken up."

"Seems so, Tsuyuki..."

Anim sat up as he looked at the teen looking adult sitting in his chair, closing the book he was initially reading.

Tsuyuki parted his lips to speak, only for Anim to raise his hand for him to halt and not talk. "I know what you are going to say. 'We are ally' and 'your in the natural Institution and want we want for defeat Tsubaki so we should join hands' and stuff"

Tusyuki was impressed, but not fazed by the comment, he only fixed the glasses on his face as he speaks again, "I will say I have only heard things about you being the 'know it all', I am quite intrigued to see it in action. Well done."

"'Know it all' huh? I just simply guess the expected" Anim rolls his eyes as he sat on the floor in leisure.

"How long will you lie?"

"What lie?"

"That everything that slips out of your lips is just a 'guess'" Tusyuki says as Anim's eyes go wide a bit as he looks at Tsuyuki. "You want to hear more?" Anim didn't say anything. To which Tsuyuki took as a sign to continue.

"Well, Anim Kurushimi, we know everything about you. From your family to ruin, even your... Sudden appearance after a tragic accident" Tusyuki starts  as Anim throat goes slightly dry.

"Now wither that accident was unintentional Or willful.... It's quite strange that you showed up. Just Three-four days after that completely fit and fine" Tusyuki looks at Anim's slight pale and definitely panic face. "Heck... I've even heard you had depression before you showed like... A suger high child."

"You guys stalked on me?"

"'monitoring' would be a better term"

"Then take that 'term' and shove it up your rectum-"

"Childish. Very childish. Then again, I used to be a teen too"

Anim doesn't say anything afterwards, just rolls his eyes at the sarcasm.

"An anomaly."

"Hm?" Anim raised his head when he heard Tusyuki. The man then repeated his words again, this time much clearly, "your labeled as an anomaly in our data. Not Exactly in the non-human list like your servamp, but... You get the point"

Anim was quite for a second, before just going, "danm... Guess I am screwed them" And then he gets up.

"Anyways, where is my darling servamp anyways?" Anim asked as Tusyuki raised a brow answering, "your 'darling' servamp... Is behind one of these 52 doors. Being interrogated and questioned"

"Wow. Real original, an escape room" Anim sighed. About to summon his weapon to get the heck out of here and find Kuro but a really sharp pain in his chest just stopped him. Suddenly getting slight weak in his knees.

"W... What...?" Anim takes a few gasps of air to stop being pathetic. As Tusyuki looks at his watch, "do you know what happens what happens when a servamp and an Eve are distanced for a long time?"

"They die...?"

"Painfully, slowly, and agonizingly. But, I am sure you know all that, your 'darling' servamp must have told you"

Now Anim really felt like he was being mocked. Never should have said that. And besides, Anim doesn't actually know how the whole process goes, will he be in pain for... Till he dies? Is this a whole process.

He never asked did he...?

"Is this how strong you are? Only talk and no substance..." Tusyuki gets down to Anim's level. "At least, I don't torture... A kid to get his way.. Some adult you are.." Anim huffs.

"Wither you have information or not. Ignorance means absolute weakness."

"Ha... Fuck off will you..." Anim sighed as he took a final gasp, before meeting eye with Tusyuki. He was feeling slightly nauseous along with pain. And this guy was just really good at increasing it.

"Well... You have two choices. Find your servamp and leave... Or join the cooperation"

"... I'll go find my servamp. Thank you"

"Well... You only have 18 hours then. Go."

.
.

At some other section of the C3, sat Kuro with like, three glasses dude and a girl with a head gear and another girl with a choker around her neck.

What he was doing? Nothing really, just slurping some noodles while he watched them bicker. Just besides him on the table was Anim's bag and coat.

"Why... Did you ignore the letter... Kuro?" The three glasses guy asked. As muttered a, "it was annoying" And slurped the broth.

"Where is Anim. " Kuro got straight to the paint now, seeing that it's been a concerningly long time now.

"He is in the other room being asked a favor... So if you don't cooperate With whome you hate.... Or Your eve will have... Terrible consequences" The glasses guy says "so which is more annoying hmm?"

"That little shit isn't even worth saving, to be honest. He will end up giving up.. As he always does" The girl in the chocker made the passing comment as she flipped the page of the book.

"You say as if you know him" Kuro eyes the chick, to which she relpied, "oh~ I know him better then he even knows himself..." She smiled at Kuro.

"Hey Sloth. It would be better if you cooperate like you used to rather then asking questions about the anomaly." 

Kuro didn't reply, just sat and waited... And waited. He knew Anim, for... How lang they have been together, he knew Anim knows how he will get out of this situation.

Just hope he doesn't mess up this time...

-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-

Anim was trying really hard. Really, really hard. To get his lead to summon.

But gosh darnit. It's not showing up. Come on broomy! Come on!!

"Even your will isn't strong huh..." 

And this man is great at taunting actually, not sure if it's intentional but he is quite good at it. Or maybe it's because Anim was feeling like his whole head will combust.

He can't even see properly, focus is a whole different thing.

"It would be better for you to just... Give up and join us"

"Shut up... Please..."

Anim sighed one last time. For a moment he had to stop, he had to get out of here. 'His' phone was out there and if C3 knows something is wrong; They will check his bag; they might harm Kaelo too so he really needs to get out... And more importantly... Kuro is probably suffering too. And Anim really... Really doesn't like that idea.

"Have you given up already? It's only been an hour and you haven't even opened a single door yet" Tsuyuki says he closes a book. Anim just calmed down. Tried to at least.

Flicking his hand one more time, he was able to summon his lead. With a smile of relief on his face the broom swished around as Anim muttered a "thank goodness"

"A... Useless lead... I say you two match"

Anim just started at the dude. As the Broom just took it as a sign to just fly over to it's side... And just, nicely smack his head.

Then the broom flew back into Anim's hands as the guy rubbed the back of his head, "well... At least it's sentient."

"Half, but yes"

Anim held the broom, tried to do the same spin Mahiru did in both Anime/Manga. Anim just made the broom spin around itself. Don't ask how, he just did. Don't question it.

And thus, just like the whirlwind attack like a dang pokemon. A gust of air was brought to a focal point somehow, making a huge tornado as Anim grab holds the broom stuck and gets out the giant gapping hole freshly made on the ceiling

And that's on science.... Sort of not really-

Upon creating the said hole. The whole building tumbled slightly as Kuro heard the walls shake in the distant room.

'Good grief' he thought as he took that as is indication that Anim, finally did something right.

"Well... I suppose you don't know Anim that well enough" Kuro muttered as he stood up from the couch, Stretching his hand to take take Anim's stuff as he eyes the three glasses guy, saying,

"form now on... Don't force Anim into something... Or Anything" 

And with that, Kuro basically disappeared along with the stuff. The two other members panic a bit as they see the servamp vanish, then the chick with the chocker chuckled as she covered her face.

"Ah... This will be interesting..."

      -°-°-°-°- (yes there is more)-°-°-°-°-

Anim just flew around the halls as he tried to find Kuro.

"Kuro??? KUROOOO????" Anim yelled on top of his lungs as he tried to find his feline fuck. He was basically out of breath and just very close to having a literal heart pain.

Just then Kuro just walts right in, breaking the wall from above and landing right behind Anim with his coat and bag.

"Sup"

"Kuro!!" Anim yelled in delight as he felt his chest feel less heavy, and the pain seemed to be going away too. Replaced with a little bit of excitement in fact as he just give Kuro a big hug.

"Danmit, I have never been happier to see you! Where even where you?"

Kuro was. Surprised. He wasn't even able to process the hug as Anim had quickly let go to hold the broom stick again, to mentain balance. Stopping the flying stick as both halted and settled on the ground.

"I uh... Let's just leave this place already" Kuro points out as he spun around to leave but Anim just held him back by his belt.

"We can't... At least not before I get some answers."

Anim told as Kuro turned to look at the guy. "... It's too troublesome"

Anim held the feline back with his belt as Anim just smiled cheeky, "oh come on my darling servamp, I am sure you can put up with this for 30 minutes more"

"Eh... No... And did you say Dar-"

"Alrighty let's a goooooo~"

And the witch dragged his darling with him.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 760 8
This book contains β€’ Unique Indian erotica β€’ Hindi desi style dialouges Do comment, like and tell me the scenarios you wanna write me about!
341K 13.3K 46
An AU were the first words your soulmate says to you is written on your wrist, however, Kuroo's wrist is blank. TW: Mentions of abuse and self harm [...
822K 39.6K 50
π—Έπ—Όπ˜‡π˜‚π—Ίπ—² kenma is a pro-gamer that happens to meet the beginner gamer hinata shōyō, in a RPG. (role-playing game) started: 051220 ended: 091220 ...
7.1K 92 23
The daughter of J.b Mauney and samantha Mauney and the sister Bella and jagger. What happens when she just got heart broken but then finds the love...