Billionaire's Framed Wife

By IverPeace_

Being Framed for the crime she didn't commit , her marriage breaks down and she loses everything she ever had... More

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Characters
Chapter 16
characters
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 .
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95

Chapter 47

1.4K 31 0
By IverPeace_

I happily dedicate this to Summerrosie10.

Smut warning 🔔⚠️

***************

Camilla pressed the button for the nineteen time and she sweared that this would be the last one , and just when she had decided to give up the apartment door came open revealing Gareth .

She walked past him pushing him as anger clouded her eyes , so the whole time he was really inside .

Gareth shut the door and walked to her , slightly swaying .

" So you were inside but in thoughts of either letting me in or not you dummy " She raised her voice but Gareth just looked at her .

" Am talking to you , Reth " she raised her voice more .

" Am sorry , Milla " he spoke moving toward her and there she picked on the alcohol scent all over him , she didn't notice this eariel probably because she was on fire fuming out of anger .

" You're drunk " She stated and he looked everywhere but her .

" I thought we talked about this , Gareth " she spoke irritation lacing her voice and he rubbed the back of his head before looking at her .

" Am sorry , Camy " He spoke moving toward her and she stood still .

She clicked her tounge annoyingly .

" I just left you alone for three barely Days an you're like this , look at the room ...are you a pig ? " she asked pulling him to her before heading upstairs still holding him .

When they arrived to his bedroom , she slowly helped him to sit on the bed then went down on his legs to take out the socks he had .

He looked at her at every move she took ,  as she walked to the closet and pulled his pajamas and threw them to the bed ,  then took his towel and walked to the bathroom and prepared him some water for shower .

Then walked out and looked at him .

" Go and take a shower , I  will be back with something to eat " she spoke before walking outside .

Gareth Gazed at the door before pulling himself up and walked to the bathroom , he knew better to behave than having Milla's mouth on reprimanding  him .

He took his time in the bathroom recalling all what has happened , Garen did release the Videos he sent him , he wanted the world to know the betrayal that him and Mia gave him.

He couldn't blame him because he would probably do the same , betrayal shits hurts .

Meanwhile Camilla walked back to the room and placed the tray beside the bed when Gareth came with a towel hanging on his waist showing his v line .

" I always tell you to have some decent with you ...anyway get dressed and have the food , although not your favourite " she spoke standing from bed and walked to the door when suddenly a body engulfed her from the back .

Gareth had his hand well rested on her stomach making it tight , pulling her closer to his body and that's when she felt something poking her arse .

" I don't remember you being a pervert when drunk , now go get dressed and eat ...today am not sleeping here , Mr. Wings just went to a party " . she shrugged the fact he still held her .

He slowly placed his face on the crook of her neck and breathed like taking her scent into his system .

" Gareth.." She spoke holding her hands onto his but the kiss on her neck left her agape ,  as he slowly sucked where he kissed first .

" That's enough , go and eat " she spoke like a whisper because she was losing focus when the the bulk thing  got stronger and big , poking harder .

" What would I do , without you ? " he spoke letting his hands loose on her stomach and she moved a little bit to face him when his hands came again on her waist pulling her closer .

" Gareth " she whispered as his breath hit her face and the mint scent just filled her nostrils riled up the heatness between her legs .

" You would stick with me , right ? " he asked eyeing her with lust and adoration , she nodded and he smiled . His hand then held her chin and raised her face to meet his .

" Then don't ever leave me " he spoke before slamming his lips onto hers and she accidentally moaned .

Gasping at what is happening , Gareth sunk his tounge into her mouth searching for it's partner to take a dominance battle and he would when he squeezed her ass .

Breaking the kiss , Camilla looked at Gareth's eyes and saw nothing but lust and desire been this was wrong , she was his friend and he's doing this probably because he's drunk or because of the broken heart .

" Reth ...."

He silenced her with another kiss , this time going deep into her mouth , his hands grabbed her thighs leading her to jump to his waist and he gladly caressed the arse.

Her hands went on his neck , this seems right yet wrong but she craved for him too even when he'll forget or maybe regret it in the morning .

He walked to the bed and laid her slowly to the bed ,  still having her lips to himself , his hands roamed around her body pulling up the dress she wore .

His hands meeting the heated body that simply laid underneath him , it was a perfect sight to see .

His hand rested on her thing making a some slowly circles while the other went for the mound that screamed with a tight nipple on the air , fuck this girl walks with no bra .

Trailing kisses down to her body , suddenly Camilla sat pushing him away and Gareth narrowed his eyes to her .

" This ....

" This is wrong , Gareth " she stated but he was not fazed by that , instead he tilted his head to the right and asked her .

" What is wrong ? " he asked pulling her legs over to his body where the towel loosened too much .

"This " she pointed the fingers in between them and he smiled

" And you're drunk , Gareth " she added .

He then grabbed her and turned her while he sat making her straddle him .

" Tell me why it's wrong " his husky voice came as a seduction to her ears as his hand now went to her zipper and opened it slowly .

" Tell me , Milla " he whispered to her ear , licking the lobe slowly And she flinched her body getting hotter as time goes on.

" Reth ...." She said as his hands went on undressing her and now her dress was  gathered on her waist making her breast meet his face .

............................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 259 37
"𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔁𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓜𝓲𝓪 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓪" °°° 𝙇𝙪𝙣𝙖 𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙖, your average normal adult trying to make bo...
294K 8.1K 36
The journey of two people...ex-best friends if I may add I guess wanting to keep your reputation and pride intact in front of others costs you someth...
1.9M 58.3K 60
[COMPLETED] [Hightest Ranking #3, From 3rd to 6th September 2016] She was an epitome of strength, though afraid of people leaving her, she built wall...
Isabella By Amber

General Fiction

14.2M 432K 34
When Ashley found out that she was pregnant with twins, she couldn't wait to share the good news with her husband. But when he got home later that ni...