Billionaire's Framed Wife

IverPeace_ tarafından

Being Framed for the crime she didn't commit , her marriage breaks down and she loses everything she ever had... Daha Fazla

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Characters
Chapter 16
characters
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 .
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88

Chapter 41

1.3K 37 2
IverPeace_ tarafından

I happily dedicate this to Vanshi974.

**************

" No I can't " Garen spoke with his firm voice .

" Wait , am sorry I had to drag you out like that but we seriously needed to talk about ...what the fuck were you thinking standing there with a lingerie ? " he raised his voice at the last part and Drey just creased her eyebrows , was this man serious.

"Seriously , is that what you have to say after having me fired " she snapped .

" I was not here for that but we surely going to take that road again but right now ....Aufemia "

He rubbed his face giving out a nervous sigh .

" That's not my name , am Audrey" 

" Still laying on the same line " he said .

" Come back home Femy , we can solve everything out, I know you didn't do it and am sorry but just come back to me " he spoke after taking a courage to look at her .

" The nerve of this guy " She scoffed .

" Don't worry about the job I can take care of you , I can give you much better life than that , you know that too " he went on rumbling the things he didn't understand himself .

" You care about me " she asked more like stating  and he nodded frankly .

" Then stay out of my life " she gritted her teeth and her jaws tightened .

" I can't ....I can't , I can't stay out of your life , I can't embrace the thought of being away from you either , call me selfish ...yes,  I am but am not letting you go , you're alive and that's enough for me " he went on .

" Then fucking leave me alone , ain't dead that's enough for yah " she snapped again .

" No I can't "

" Why ? , haven't you had enough ...what do you want Garen ? " She asked , and that question took him in alert .

" You " he stated .

" Me , why because I can recall , I don't relate to you anyhow " she answered nochantly .

"You're my wife Femy , damn it ...cut the crap please " he shouted before rubbing his face slowly and silence took over as the rain poured on them .

Drey took two more step closer not taking her eyes from his , he observed her movement too.

"But we signed the divorce , didn't you ? " She spoke more like mumbling to herself and Garen froze, she was coming out of her shell .

" So am nobody to you Garen Hades Craig " she added narrowing her eyes onto his , hers holding nothing but anger and hatred .

" Aufemia " He called

" It's really you " he added not believing what's he had just said .

" Now can you leave me alone " she spoke when suddenly he engulfed her into a hug but she pushed him right away and slapped his face .

" Don't . fucking .touch .me " she snapped .

" You're coming home with me , am glad I've found you " , he tried to held her hand but she snatched it away .

" What home , I don't have one " she spoke taking turns and walked away but Garen was not having that as he pulled her and she turned furiously .

" Leave me alone Craig , I don't want you anywhere near me , haven't you had enough ....i paid my fare so well and more than you think , or do you still think that I should spent the rest of the years , in that damn place " she snapped and he froze again .

" No but ...."

" That murderer served her price very well and she's dead , now stop coming back and pester me like a bug does , leave me alone " she snapped again .

" I know you're not a murderer " he spoke .

" Ooh I am , I killed her remember , I pushed her down to the stairs and she was dead , her head gave out blood and her body laid numb on the floor , I did that to her ,  I killed your sister , that's right ....but I served the punishment , Russia was nice for torture , don't be  disappointed because I came out of the shits you threw me to ,  trust me I regret being there that night too " .

Garen looked at the eyes that poured out the tears , she could see them even when rain drops moved with them too .

" So just let me live my life ,  I have worked for the sanity I live with now , don't make it so difficult ....just live your life " .

With that she turned and walked away ,  leaving him standing at the same spot until her figure disappeared .

Drey walked with tears rolling , she didn't want look back at him because she was afraid that he would see to all the things she has suffered from .

She has worked so hard for years to collect all the shattered pieces and now he just shows up wanting her back despite of everything they have done , everything he had done .

Walking drenched until she walked to their apartment , she removed her coat and threw it to the dustbin , walked to the shower then started packing everything .

When she was ready , she pulled the case under her bed and called for a taxi .

If he has lived and known her true identity , then she must run away because the ghosts of the past tortures more than of the future .

And  what do you do when you meet a ghost , you run, run for your life as long as it's escapable and even if it's not then die trying to save your life at least , and that's what she's going to do .

" Realwave please " she said to the driver who nodded and started driving .

Going back to Nessa was the last thing she ever wanted but that bitch can keep hide very well more than anyone .

She just have to tell or manipulate her for something and that's it .

For the mean while she would be there and then leave the country for good , to a place where Garen will never find her .

The journey went on until she dropped to Nessa's door and she knocked still covering herself from the rain .

" Drey ! " Nessa looked surprised as she rubbed her eyes slowly , meaning she was a sleep .

" Hide me for a while , Nessa " Drey stated as she pulled her luggages inside .

" And why , what for and what do I get ? " she asked raising her eyebrow and sleepiness seemed to lose it's track , after all they were on business .

" Nica won't take you to Rehab , if you hide me well but if not then get yourself ready Nessa " she spoke looking dead on the eyes and Nessa gritted her teeth .

Nessa spoke nothing but walked upstairs leaving her all alone .

Drey sighed , as she pulled the luggage to the living room , stationed them then walked upstairs too .

*******#***#*

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

943K 23.6K 32
An impressive Yale degree. Great friends. An even greater boyfriend and a bright future- she thought she had it all. She thought her life was perfect...
3.8K 247 41
All is fair in love, war and Business. Is it though? Grace never had it easy when it came to life. First she had to deal with her parents trying rip...
272K 10K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...
287K 10.6K 58
"I love her very much man. She's my life, don't know what I'll do if she rejects me." I sighed and glanced sideways. I knew she was behind that wall...