โ€ข| RANA SA'S INNOCENCE |โ€ข

By Exotickiaaa

[#2 in Her Series] Searching for a story with soft and Dark, both romance Then you are at right place. It's s... More

| สœแด‡ส แด„แดœแด˜แด„แด€แด‹แด‡๊œฑ|
| แด…แด‡แด…ษชแด„แด€แด›ษชแดษด |
| แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€๊œฑ |
| ๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸส |
| แด€แด€ส€ษดแด€'๊œฑ แด˜.แด.แด  |
| แด€แด€ส€แด€แด '๊œฑ แด˜.แด.แด  |
| แดแด€สŸสœแดแด›ส€แด€'๊œฑ |
| ส€แด€แด›สœแดส€'๊œฑ |
๐™ธ๐š–๐š™๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐Ÿ’ฌ
| ส™ส€ษชแด…แด‡ |
| แด›ส€แด€ษชสŸแด‡ส€ |
| แด˜สŸแด€สสŸษช๊œฑแด› |

| แดกแด‡แด…แด…ษชษดษข๊œฑ |

3.9K 246 50
By Exotickiaaa

Back with this one too!!!!!

Be such a beautiful soul that people crave your vibe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day came very soon and Malhotra's have reached Kamal Malhotra's house, whole place has being decorated with flowers, lights of beautiful colors. In the backyard mandap was set up. All white in colour giving a pleasant vibe.

[Mandap:- pavilion]

But is the environment really this pleasant.

"Yeah, yeah, their. Put it down their..... ummm hmmm just a little on other side. Yeah perfect."

"No don't put on the yellow curtains, change it to white one."

"Ohh yes the drums... put them two on each side of Mandap."

"Listen one more thing, just after the bride entres you have to play the song i told you and the flowers should fall from top so tell some people's to be ready on the terrace"

One girl was moving all around instructing everyone. A bright smile was adoring her beautiful face. The shine which her eyes hold it was totally out of her everyday behavior, while some mens where looking at her form some distance. One of them the older one said with a smile pasted on his face

"Seeing her like this, remind me of my Aarna from one year back, same bright smile, all energetic, bossing around like before. I wish she would be like this always"

As he completed a tear slip out of his eyes. Dhruv come beside him comforting him holding his hand in a tight hold.

"Everything will be back like before baba sa she only needs time and you can see improvement right, how freely she is talking with everyone like the social bird she was before, have patience.... This will end soon"

On his last sentence everyone looked at him with different emotions in their eyes. Something which is not normal

They all again backed to their talking when suddenly they heard little giggling sound coming from fornt of them. Looking forward they saw Aarna coming towards them Looking at her phone typing and giggling.

"What are you laughing at so much baby..!!?" her younger brother Advik asked. Looking up she passed her smile which can bright anyone's life and stood infornt of them

"Nothing much bhai sa, texting Saumya" she replied showing her phone.

They hummed

"Well seems like you are enjoying a lot, its good we brought you here" said Vihaan cassing her head.

"Yes bhai sa i am, i told you all na i will be fine" she replied proudly. Everyone laughed at her playfully words

"Btw where were you going..!!??" Dhruv asked

"Ahhh i was going to check on the sweets and return gift" she replied

"You are working like before, its really good to see beta" Darsh said smiling towards her.

"Off course i have to, its my cousins wedding. I can't sit like a little baby in corner i have to look after everything. And you know baba i am so excited for wedding can't even tell you, infact i am feeling like i am not preparing for di's wedding but mine"

In the last part she laughed along with everyone.

"Sure, sure. Be happy like this always my chid. Also, your marriage will soon take place so indeed you will be excited" kamal her uncle said patting her head and for reply she only smiled which was forced, it completely shows her unhappiness with her marriage thing but she can't do anything. That sudden change of her behavior didn't got unnoticed by her three brothers but they also didn't said anything nor they stop this all talk.

"And beta he is also coming here so you can meet him and as your mood is good then it will not be any problem" Arjun said.

"Okay dada sa" she replied shortly and moved inside the house.

All of them smiled seeing her, and why not after so long she is glowing like this. Finally she started to come out of her invisible sell which she herself created around her. Expect her family never she was comfortable with others after that incident but now. Here, in this place somehow she seems better. Like some magic happened she was freely moving around talking with everyone either male or female and for not once got any anxiety attack. That was really good progress for her. Or it was something else. Some good vibe or something other then everyone's mind. Whatever it is but eventually it is good.

●On The Other Hand●

In Rathod Haveli everyone was moving more like running around, barat was going to departure in less than an hour. As being the elder daughter-in-law of family ishani was looking after everything. Whereas veer was doing his part as the brother of groom.

[Barat:- Groom's procession]

Sitting inside Aarav's room he was checking out some email waiting for Aarav to come out of Washroom.

Soon door got opened and he came out dressed in a beautifully embroidered sherwani. Standing infornt of mirror he was setting his hairs, when veer looked up from his phone and eyed him with suspicion flowing from his eyes.

[Sherwani:- A knee-length coat buttoning to the neck, worn by men from South Asia, mostly for thier wedding]

"Don't tell me you're going to do something stupid"

"What do you mean bhai sa"

"It completely shows, till yesterday you don't want this marriage to happen. But now you are dressing up like a most happiest groom ever. Aarav i am telling you, don't do anything which will hurt our parents" Veer said more like threatened him. Sighing Aarav faced him and replied calmly

"Thier's nothing bhai sa, i swear. It's just i.. i don't even know. But i am k... kind of feeling some good vibes from morning, feels like something good gonna happen, but don't know what."

He spoked his heart out like everytime, Veer is the only person whome he trust blindly without any doubt, he can't hide anything from him and if he does, eventually Veer will find out.

Exhaling a deep breath Veer said standing up.

"Everything will be better, if you are feeling like this then i am sure something good is on its way to you"

Nodding his head head he again started to get ready when his rooms door got opened and ishani along with tina entered inside.

"Time to embellish you soon-to-be-wed" tina said coming towards him with a cooky smile on her face, making Aarav also laugh. Ishani went towards another direction to take the plate she left here yesterday when she came to talk to him.

"Off course tina, and now these jewelries will enhance his handsomeness" ishani said dramatically coming forward with plate in her hand.

Making him sit on the dressing tables chair she picked up one three layered necklace and tried it around his neck followed by some rings and pagdi on his head. After getting all ready he was looking like a shaahee raajakumaar. Which he is.
[Royal prince]

[ Pagdi:- Groom's turban]

"Maana aap iss shadi se khush nahi hai, par fir bhi shadi hoti to ek baar hei na zindgi mei to pure maaze lijiye. Jaise maine liye the 'Dulhan baane ke saare maaze'"
[ i know you are not happy with this wedding but this happens only one's in life, so enjoy. Like i did 'enjoyed being a bride']

Ishani said patting Aarav's sholder and winked at last trying to cheerful his mood in which she successed by making him laugh but everything got silenced within a minute by a low dangerous groan behind her.

"So you mean to say, you're not happy with our marriage" veer asked slowly taking steps towards her.

"Umm... maybe" ishani teased him but unfortunately she worked a beast. Veer moved to take a hold on her but she dodged and ran away from him, she ran in every corner of Aarav's chamber giggling followed by a furious veer.

Even thod he was faking his anger but we say right tik-or-tak.

Some how Saving herself she hid behind a laughing Aarav.

"Veer, i was just joking why you took it serious, leave me na" she pleaded

"No, no not today, you are not going with it, come here you little brat" veer replied poking his inner cheeks with tongue

"Veer please" she showed her innocent puppy eyes and a small pout on her face which works on him everytime, and everyone knows it

"What is happening here" suddenly Anupurna's voice echoed in room. Taking this as a perfect chance ishani ran out but not before saying 'thank you sweetheart, i love you' and kissed her cheeks

"What's with this girl" Anupurna said laughing at her behavior. Veer too chuckled shaking his head and said "Nothing dadi sa, let's go its time"

Everyone nodded walking out, Anupurna came towards Aarav smiled seeing him.

"Mera baccha kitna pyaara dikh raha hai.. kisse kei nazar na lage" She said caressing his face gently, taking some kajal from corner of her eyes she applied it on back of his ears. Aarav just smiled at her.
[My child is looking so beautiful... keep him away from bad eyes]

"I know you are not happy with this marriage beta and i myself don't know why that old man is forcing you but keep my words in mind. Always do what your heart says, when everyone betrays you than he is the only one who is with you, always."

"Ji dadi sa" he replied shortly and hugged her with she accepted
[Yes dadi sa]

"Or agar bhagna hai to bata do, mai help kar dungi" Aarav's eyes went wide but he laughed knowing she is joking
[And with you want to ran away then tell me, i will help you]

Soon everyone was standing outside the Haveli ready to go. Purnima di his tilak and gave him his royal sword and they all walked out

[Tilak:- tilak, in Hinduism, a mark, generally made on the forehead, indicating a person's sectarian affiliation]

After and hour or two they all reached Kamal Malhotra's house entering inside the main door they saw everyone dancing and some of the people's from groom side also joined them.

Slowly slowly they were moving forward, rishi, rudra, and all also joined to dance. Aarav was sitting inside his car with his windows opened, when suddenly a sweet scent hit his nostrils, all his senses started to work which were stopped as soon as he entered here.

He looked around to find from where this was coming when he felt something odd inside him and a jingling of anklets came inside his ears from another side.

Curiously moving his eyes towards that direction he tried to find the source of that sound but found nothing. Moving forward his car and everyone again stood at a particular spot, as everyone was dancing so they were moving slowly. He opened his phone to distract himself when again he heard that jingling sound, this time he snaped his head in the first place not to miss who was it.

In the another direction he found three people's standing in a little distance from all this, two girls and a boy. One of the girls back was facing him. They were the same people's he saw going across his car some minutes ago.

Between all this chaos that one girl catch his all attention, a short heighted cute little girl who was draped in a peach colour beautiful lehanga, as her back was facing him so he could only see her long, pitch black hair which come below her waist line totally straight. Her small curvy waist was the fourth thing he noticed which was visible when air brushes away her long hair, rasing unwanted desires in him.

'It would be so good, if i was the one to brush off her hairs like that, gently and smoothly. That waist will look so pretty in my hold, he small fig- wait, What am i thinking, its my wedding in just an hour and here i am dreaming about someone else, what the hell happened to you Aarav'

Noticing his own thoughts he scolded himself but continued looking at her. 'Just once, turn around little girl, just once'

He kept saying somethings in his mind but his whole focus was on her, and today it seems like god is also on his side, that girl really turned around and the first thing she did is to smile looking at all the dancing people's. But made someone else crazy.

Aarav who was looking at her went mad, his heart which was in a deep hibernation was now beating a skip just by her mere smile. She was looking around whereas he was only drowning in depth of her green eyes. Whole world stopped for him, only she was the one who matters for him.

Her divine beauty was making him so much crazy with every second. His lungas where pumping more oxygen then required, breathing heavily, heart that was beating like shit.

But that moment didn't last long as she went inside the house with other two. Making Aarva to curse under his breath. He knows what he is doing is not right but will he stop..?? No. Now no boundaries can stop him, first time in his 26 years of life he found something calming as this, his heart beated, that strom inside him stopped just by her look.

Call it magic, consider it a miracle but he is thankful to god also sorry for his next step.

He turned his head as soon as she got out of his sight, but got stuck on another pair who were looking at him with different look in them. She was none other then Ishani who was seeing everything from start, and now looking in Aarav's eyes she can see determination, knowing very well what is coming, she too stared at him and slowly a smrik came on both of them faces along with mischievous.

'SHE IS MINE'

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Hey cupcakes,

How was the chapter do you liked it,

What's your favorite part.

Don't be silent readers do comment, it make me feeling good and motivates to write.

Who was that green eye girl, who stole our Rana sa's heart at first sight.

What do you think this, brother-sister duo is planning to do 🤔.

For now i will take my leave, see you all soon.

Updated on:- 21 November

Follow me on instagram for new news and updates
Id:- authorkia20

Take care.

Love ya 🩵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 195K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...
222K 3.6K 6
โ‹†~๐€ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค~โ‹† ๐“‚ƒ เฃชห– ;เผŠ #Book 1 Of INNOCENT CRUSHES Series "it was...
1.7M 143K 62
Mysterious figures, shrouded in disguise, Lost within the darkness, where truth often lies. #2 The Desi Psychopath Series Shubhveer Singh Gill is not...
116K 9.4K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...