BTS Yandere oneshots || OT7...

By catlookingman

It's not fairytale stories where happy ending in the end..... it's yandere stories where only evil win.... Tr... More

my innocent boyfriend?
best friends
perfect husband
mine
best friends- bonus
hybrid
love trap
hybrid p.t.2
my idol
hybrid pt 3
The promise
pity
hybrid pt 4
hybrid final
memories
charm
bloody circus
pity 2
I'm sinner-ot7
trick
goldπŸ”ž
crazy
caged beauty
animal
boy toy πŸ”ž
Trap
showoff
Bloody circus 2
possessive
DealπŸ”ž
Black magic
sold
step daddy πŸ”ž
Revived lover
Fake

kookie

3.7K 194 25
By catlookingman

This chapter is requested by fidhapf

A small girl is sitting in garden and playing with her toy.... suddenly she feel someone is looking at her...she turned back and there is no one....she heard some noises behind from bushes and walk there...

?- why are you hiding here....kookie?

Jk- shh..yn I'm hiding from my dad...he again beating my mom....so i run here to hide.

Yn- what? Why not we tell to my dad...he gonna sue your bad dad.

Jk- i want but mom said...if dad leaves us then how gonna we survive.

Yn hugged him...

Yn- I'm here for you kookie...i will protect you from bad things....

Jk- that's my line... boys protect girls.

Yn- no girls also can protect boys.... I'm brave...now let's go eat something.

She hold jk hand and went to kitchen...

Well....yn is rich girl and jk is Gardener's son... but they are best friends....and yn's parents don't like their friendship... because you know rich people ego and society reputation...but our yn is free soul she don't think about this useless things....

After one week Mr.jeon fell from rooftop and die....

After 10 years

Two teenagers are running....boy is chasing girl...whil running,boy bummed with middle aged woman and that woman get angry and slapped the boy...

?- MOM!!!!?

Girl yell and run to boy who is holding his cheek...

?- are you alright KOOKIE?

Ym- yn...how many times I have to tell you that not hang out with this dirt?

Yn- I don't want your advice....kookie is more caring then you....you are my mom just for name but Mrs. Jeon and KOOKIE are who stay with me.. not you...

Ym- YN!!!!!

Yn-let's go kookie?

Then she walk with jk....and ym just stand there while yelling....she took jk to her room...

Yn- your cheek is red now....let me treat it..

Jk just sit there silently and yn bring first aid box and start applying medicine...yn noticed jk..

Yn- now what happened?

Jk- yn...big madam is right...you should spend time with your States kids not like me.

Yn- you are better than that brat kids who just choose friends just because they are rich....and don't say this world again...we were friends,we are and we will... forever.

Jk smile..yn kissed his cheek and his whole face turn red....yn chuckle.

After one week

Today is yn birthday along with jk....yn get up and run to jk room at midnight because she is one who wish birthday to him first.....she enter in his room and saw him sleeping..

Yn- this cute bunny...

She went to jk and shout in his ear..

YN- HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYY!!!!

Jk fell on floor and yn start laughing....

Jk- why always you? I want to wish you first.. that's not fair?

Yn- but I did first...

Jk- it's alright... happy birthday ....but I have surprise for you...come with me.

Jk hold her hand and start walking outside but ym saw them..

Ym- yn..go to your room?

Yn-mom...Koo....

Ym- now? Go back to room... tomorrow is your birthday party so go.

Yn was about to shout but jk stop her... then she walk to room with angry face....ym look at jk...

Ym- and you dirt...stay away from my daughter....i know boy like you only be friend with rich people for money.... I'm letting you live here just because of your mom...so don't take advantage of my kindness.... don't dream high....you can't reach there.

She glare at jk and walk away...jk just looked down....

In Party

Yn is looking beautiful and everyone wishing her birthday and many Rich kids also come there....but yn is looking for jk...and yd come to her..

Yd- let's cut the cake....

Yn noticed jk who is wearing waiter outfit and serving drinks to guests...

Yn-KOOKIEEE!!!

Yn shout from stage and everyone looked at her..she run to jk....she took tray from jk and give to one guest..

Yn- let's cut the cake..

Jk-y..yn...but..

Yn- come on..

She drag him to stage and all guests start gossipping...and yn's parents looked angry but didn't said anything....yn hold jk hand and cut the cake....and start singing birthday song for him.....she enjoyed party with jk...

After party...

Jk knock the door and went inside when he heard"come in" ...he walk inside and bowed to yn's parents...

Yd- jk..you care my favorite kid.....but yn is more precious for me.....you know today everyone talking about you and yn relationship....i Know you both are friends but what i will told to people..huh? Just make distance from yn...i don't want my daughter name..... You know what I mean?

Jk nodded..

Ym- remember this or i will throw you and your mom out of house..you get that.

Jk is almost crying and he nodded again...

Ym-now get lost!!!

Jk bowd and walk out and tear finally fell from his eyes.... today he was thinking ,after party he will confess his feeling to yn ..but states come between them....

After that day he started ignoring yn...he always make excuses whenever yn ask for hangout....

One day in school, one girl proposed jk and he said yes... because he decided to move on from yn.... but this break the yn....now jk is always busy with his girlfriend.....

Jk missed yn but he have to move on...he is walking with his girlfriend and yn saw them..

Yn took the skateboard and start going towards them...but suddenly yn fell and scream..jk turn and saw her and run to yn..

Jk- yn..are you alright? Let me see...

Yn- don't touch me... just go to your girlfriend...she is waiting..

Jk- you are more important..let me see..

Jk- is it hurt?

Yn- my heart hurt more...

Jk- let's go to Dr..

Jk hold her in his arms and walk to nursing room...and jk's girlfriend just stand there and saw their disappearing figures....

Next day

(So jk's girlfriend name is Jena)

Jk-what i did?

Jena- it's over..i don't want to be your girlfriend....did you treated me as girlfriend... anyone can see that you love yn..

Jk- no..no.. We didn't date---

Jena- i can't sorry...so don't come in my way.

Jena leave from there....jk just stand there.... normally people feel heartbroken when breakup but not jk because he didn't love jena he is using her to just forget yn.....he walk to classroom and saw one boy is proposing yn...jk get angry and kicked that boy....

Jk- get lost...she is mine...lo.....my friend...she can't date you.

Yn-oh..you can date anyone but not me...why?

Jk-yn.. you can't date him..he is not good for you.

Yn-are you jealous 😏.

Jk- n..no..why would I?

Jk was about to go but yn hold his hand...

Yn- just tell me you love me?

Jk look away..

Jk- no I'm not... please leave my hand..i have some work.

At yn's house

House atmosphere is tensed.... because some gangsters are threating yd for money... Actually yd took debt from underground people and but that project failed now they are asking for money...if he didn't return money they gonna kill all of them...

Yd- yn..i fixed your marriage with lee son...they are rich and if you get married then they gonna help us financially.

Yn-but dad...

Yd-yn try to understand... it's for your better future.

Yn-I'm ready...

Jk heart break after hearing it....

Engagement day...

Everyone is happy except yn and jk...yn looked at jk and walk to him..

Yn- can we talk?

Jk nodded..They walk to outdoor park.

Jk-you are looking beautiful...

Yn- i born beautiful.*flipping hair*

Jk chuckled sadly...

Jk-are you happy?... I mean engagement--

Yn- no.. I'm not? Because I'm not getting engaged with my love of life....

Jk gulped..yn turn to him with teary eyes...

Yn- i don't know about you but I love you since childhood...i really do....i will always. I love you kookie.

Both of them look at each other and suddenly jk smashed his lips with her and start kissing her.....he is enough for this status bullshit.

Jk-i love you too..yn..but..

He again kissed her.... suddenly they heard blast soud and they feel on ground and saw...

Their eyes widen....

Yn-m..mom...dad..

All people die in this blast... yn's parents and jk's mom too...both teens are crying messed....yn almost lost her mind....but jk  was always there for her.... both left alone...

Five years later..

Yn is sitting in her room while reading book then she feel lips on her neck..

Yn- aaaa~~ kookie~~

Jk-i love you..

He kissed her...and she reply back..now they are husband and wife..they get married two years ago..

Well..before dieing yd transfer his all business and property to yn name so she is owner but she don't like business things and so jk start handling it...and now he is most successful businessman in Korea...

Jk-how is my little princess?

He said while touching babybum...

Yn- naughty like her father?

Jk-really...

He kissed her neck....and yn moan..

Jk-I'm happy you are mine.. only mine.

Yn-yes.. I'm only yours.

Jk made her sit in his lap and kissed her...

Next morning

Today is their parents death anniversary and they come to graveyard...jk is crying as well as yn...he put flowers on it..

Jk-i miss you mom...

They sit there sometime..

Jk-yn let's go... it's not good for you to stay in cold weather...

Yn- you go..i will be there...i want sometime.

Jk nodded and walk to car..and yn looked at her parents grave with teary eyes...

Yn- i Miss you mom and dad...........i want to say this but I'm happy you both die...

Suddenly she smirked and wipped her crocodile tears...

Yn- you both deserve this along with those people who used to bully my kookie for no reason.....i love him.....no...no I'm obsessed with him since childhood....he didn't have any friends because i didn't let him make one.....you know i was the one who pushed kookie's dad from rooftop because that jerk used to abuse my kookie....i was the one who threat jena by using her sick mother to break up with my kookie.....i can do anything for him... that's why I blasted our house so you both die but poor our guests become victims too..... hahahaha hahahaha.

She started laughing like manic....

Yn- but now he is mine....i have full control over him...i just have to show him my fake tears and my kookie melts....i give company to him because now he will stay with me forever.....i want it.... i get it.......and I hope you all are roating in hell...bye.

Then she walk to car with sad face...jk saw her and hugged her...

Jk- yn.. that's why I don't take you here... please don't be sad... it's not good for our princess.

Yn nodded..

Jk- i love you..

Yn- i love you too... my and only mine KOOKIE....

The end

I hope you liked it... because of exams pressure my mind is not working properly...but please vote and comments thank you 🥰💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 573 17
" you're mine......mine to look at, mine to touch , mine to love..... and mine to fuck...... get it pretty one?" ...
163K 3.5K 15
𝐓𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐒𝐧𝐬 𝟐𝟏+ 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐑𝐞 π¦πžπ¦π›πžπ«π¬πŸŒš 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐒𝐧 π‚π‘πšπ©οΏ½...
176K 8.8K 38
Cha y/n who belongs to a very rich family, fell in love with Jeon jungkook who is a poor guy. Despite the opposition of this relationship by her fami...
16.2K 438 12
"Wherever you go, I'll be with you. There's not a place on Earth where you can hide from me; I'll follow you beyond the afterlife if I have to." Dark...