𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 ❤️[�...

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff❤️] I will never fall in love with you so don't waste your time on me.............??? Then... More

Introduction❣️
1-Good News❣️
2-He Said Yes❣️
3-It's Not Easy❣️
4-Engagement❣️
5-Wedding Bells❣️
6-Pretending❣️
7-First Day As Couple❣️
8-Kim Mansion❣️
9-Disrespect❣️
10-I'm The Reason❣️
11-Taking Care Of Him ❣️
12-Sweet Moments❣️
13-Fighter❣️
14-Battle❣️
15-Sweet Family❣️
16-Meeting❣️
17-School Ceremony❣️
18-Desire Of My Heart❣️
19-Kiss Kiss Kiss❣️
20-Bitxh... Stay Away❣️
21-Making Love❣️
22-Presentation❣️
23-Get Together❣️
24-Hurt To Broken❣️
25-Ignorance❣️
26-Happiness In Misery❣️
27-Heart to Heart❣️
28-Home Sweet Home❣️
29-Are You Taehyung❣️
30-Celebration❣️
31-You Didn't❣️
32-Untold Love❣️
33-Feeling Of Love❣️
34-Love Making❣️
35-Bracelet❣️
36-Just A Proof❣️
37-I'm Fine❣️
38-He Will Not❣️
39-Still Its Hurt❣️
40-Shocked?!❣️
41-Is This True?!❣️
42-Sweet Moments 0.2❣️
43-What You Want?❣️
44-Is This Necessary?!❣️
46-Disgust❣️
47-Alone❣️
48-Please Be Save❣️
49-You Will Not❣️
50-Everything Is Fine❣️
51-Parks❣️
52-Baby Shower❣️
53-From You Only❣️
54-Epilogue❣️
🍁1-Office First Day (Book2)💞
🍁2-Pretty💞
🍁3-Tumse Hi💞
🍁4-Family💞
🍁5-Wedding💞
🍁6-Five Years later💞
🍁7-Morning💞
🍁8-Park Mansion💞
🍁9-Birthday💞
🍁10-New Start💞
🍁11-I Will Talk💞
🍁12-Romantic Date💞
🍁13-Romantic Date 2💞
🍁14-Shopping💞
🍁15-Love Hurts💞
🍁16-Dae Weds Hyun💞
🍁17-Show Me💞
🍁18-First Day💞
🍁19-Anniversary❣️
🍁20-New Life💞
💚21-The End 💜

45-Kim's❣️

1.8K 119 8
By Solitary_0813

Kim's........ 💞💫🎊

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Kim Mansion...

Kim family sitting on the dining table respectively. Jk filling his plate with lots of healthy and delicious food.

Tae playing with his tie mumbling to his husband something he nodding his head with a soft smile.

Others adoring the cute couple and serving themselves food.

Jennie elbow his husband he look at him confusedly.

"Look at him how shamelessly he is filling his plate with lots of food." Jennie whispered while looking at his plate hobi looked at his plate nodded his head.

"What you accept from a middle class professor?!" Hobi said chuckling and start eating his break fast she nods her head scoffing at jk mentally.

Jin sigh heavily after listening their words. Joon glare at them mumbling focus on your breakfast.

Hobi nodded mumbling an ok jennie rolled her eyes and start having her breakfast.

Jk smile at his baby and start feeding him carefully while talking with him.

"Jungkook, you also eating." Mrs Kim said softly smiling when she saw jk didn't ate anything he is only feeding his baby wify.

"I already ate my breakfast Mrs Kim. I just sat here to feed him." Jk said she nods her head. Jennie and hobi looked at each other and toward jk's plate.

They notice all are tae's favorite food in plate and he his feeding him. Joon fiddling with his food while looking at taekook with a soft smile.

Jin caresses his back and mumbled to eat he nods his head smiling and start having his breakfast.

"Still have some tea or coffee." Mr kim said he shook his head mumbling he is fine.

Tae took some berries, start feeding him while showing his puppy eyes others chuckled at him.

Jk ate silently he can't deny his cutie pie and his doe puppy eyes.

Jk went uni after breakfast he gave so much kisses, smooch and peck to his baby and his unborn baby.

He promise he will come in evening and take him for walk in a park and they will have dinner at resturant.

...

Tae sitting in the living room on the sofa watching shinchan laughing his heart out.

Sometimes later jimin also join him well he asked sorries on the phone before he come here.

Jen daughter (5years old) and Jin son (10 years old) also sitting with them on the sofa watching their uncles favorite cartoon.

Tae eating icecream and chips while adding jam, they made disgust face and thought to focus on TV.

Soon Mrs Kim sat beside his baby and caresses his head softly he smile and lean his head on her shoulder.

After sometimes he fell sleep on her shoulder and a cute pout adoring on his lips while clenching chips in his hands.

She asked Joon to take him in his room and lay him comfortably on his bed. He did what his mother asked for
to do.
...

Time skip at evening...

Taekook come in the park with Joy (Jenhobi's) daughter.Jinyug (namjin's son).

Jennie forbad joy to go with them but she cried alot so Mrs Kim forcefully sent her with them while scolding Jen

They swinging on the swing giggling jk pushing swings lightly from back.

"Hubbbyy fast." Tae whine and two little devils also whine with him he shook his head.

"No, you will get hurt baby." Jk said firmly he pout mumbling a little fast.

"Kookie uncle you can push me fast they are weak but i'm so strong." Jinyug said laughing jk laugh too. Tae joy pout glaring at Jinyug.

"Weren't weak." Joy said furrowing tae nods his head and cross his hand on his chest.

"Yes you are." He said and stuck his tongue. Jk looking their cute fight back and forth snapping his head.

"You all are strong in your way so don't fight with each other or else I will not give y'all a treat." Jk said they stop fight while pouting and look away. Jk chuckled while shooking his head.

"Uncle when you gonna give us our treat." Jinyug asked whining he smile saying soon.

"What it is hubby." Tae asked curious jk rub his nape nervously and gulp his saliva.

"Baby its for only children." Jk said in low voice avoiding his gaze tae pout looking down.

Jk sigh sadly and bent down. He lift his head by his chin and peck on his nose.

"I also gave you treat muh bubba don't be sad hmm just wait for some minute." Jk said before his lips he nods his head shyly.

....

"Here we go. This is your surprise." Jk said showing them a big micky mouse bouncy air balloon.

Jinyug and joy jump in happiness and  clapped their hands giggling jk smile at them.

They went inside and start jumping and playing happily. Jk admiring and looking at them smiling.

Tae feels calm and happiness after seeing now jk enjoying his life not trying to stay away from others.

He hug him while mumbling love you jk chuckled and peck on his forehead.

"Love you to my sweetheart." Jk said and peck on his lips he smile widely.

"And how's my little bun doing." Jk asked playfully while caressing his baby bump tae giggles.

"He is doing great in presence of his dada." Tae said brushing their noses together he smile nodding his head.

"My cutie pies." Jk said while holding him in his arm and swing him in his embrace lightly. He giggles hiding his face in his crook.

Jk peck on his shoulder multiple times while caressing his waist and hip.

Jinyug and joy enjoying in their mickey mouse world and taekook enjoying in their own lovy dovy world

.... In a resturant ....

"Tete uncle I want icecream." Joy said he smile while nodding his head.

"We will eat icecream later Joy after dinner." He said politely she nodded happily while clapping her little hand.

They are waiting for their order while  answering jk's questions attentively. He is asking riddles.

"Tete uncle, kookie uncle is so cool." Joy said clapping her hands jk chuckle at her cuteness and caresses his head.

"Right, you did great to marry him insist of Jack, Sehun and Seo Joon ......
...........Oh my god you reject so many guys."  Jiyug said laughing, counting on his finger how many boys he reject

Jk looked at him wide eyes ajar mouth tae giggle while flipping his long hair proudly.

"Of course because of your kookie uncle i've to reject and have to broke their heart several times and I didn't even care and remember them duh." Tae said giggling and hifi with Jinyug.

Joy listening confusedly same goes to jk. Tae shook him and asked 'what.' he shook his head laughing nervously.

"How many guys you reject." Jk asked scratching his nape tae shrugged and said he didn't remembered.

"Just because of me." Jk asked smiling like fool. Tae giggle while shooking his head made him furrowed.

"Because of my future baby. I were wishing a cute baby. So I wanted to marry a cute man." Tae said laughing after watching jk's confused face.

"Of course stupid just for you and me and our baby too." Tae said caressing his baby bump jk shook his head after knowing his joke while giggling and hide his face in his crook.

Soon their order arrived jk served them and they start enjoying their food while humming in taste.

Jk feeding four babies right now and eating himself too, tae helping him too.

...

"Stay here today." Joon said kids said 'yes.' loudly elders chuckled at them.

"Yes hyungie please we will watch a new movie right Jinyug, joy." Tae said pouting and hold his hand.

Jk closed his eyes tightly after seeing lots of puppy eyes on him he chuckled and nodded his head sighing.

Childrens start jumping, clapping and laugh in happiness. Tae also clapped his hand happily and peck on his puff cheeks. Kids did the same.

Jk cooing at their cuteness and peck on their forehead softly and peck on tae's cheeks.

"We will sleep in my room today." Tae chirp happily kids nodded happily.

Jk lift joy in his arm tae hold Jinyug hand. Jennie fuming in anger but didn't said anything because of her mother.

Hobi made her calm down saying they are just enjoying their time so don't spoil their mood. Namjin also make her understand.

Please give him respect Jennie at least for our baby brother." Joon said she went towards her room stomping her feet hobi follow him nervously.

"Why she hates him? just because of his class. Is class is everything for you both brother and sister? What about humanity huh?" Jin said angrily and went upstair when joon didnt answer him and looked down while biting his lips in embarrassment.

...

Jk laying in the middle on the bed and tae in his right side while kid laying left side holding jk from both side.

They are enjoying their new movie after movie they asked jk to tell a story.

He chuckled While nodding his head and tell a story on responsibility and honesty.

They were listening story untill sleep engulfed and they sleep peacefully in jk's embrace.

Jk made them lay on the bed carefully and tug them with duvet protectively.

He hold his baby in his embrace and sleep before pecking on his forehead and lips.

.
To be continue.....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Take care be safe.....💜💚

Thank you..... ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

811K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
183K 8.4K 54
Collection of Beautiful stories written by My friends.... Enjoy Reading
602K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...