Countryhumans Gallery.

By sur__a

One word "Drawings" Hence a Gallery. English is not my first language. Aside from the cover, everything else... More

•Heres a drawing
•F India
•China, eh.
•Bhutan.
•Russia
•Cover Is finished!
•Siblings.
•Afghanistan
•Sri Lanka
•My old Account.
•For while you shall wait
• Bangladesh
• Nepal
• Whilst you wait again.

•Maldives.

92 5 36
By sur__a

_____________•×•______________

This took way longer than it should've,
But here you go.

Just Maldives chilling, drinking some idk but its called the Maldivian Lady. the vegetation is most likely wrong but it looks tropical.

During the time I was making this Ibis paint crashed so I had watched the whole timelapse of at that time 6 hours ( At last it was 9 hours).

It gave me a warning as well and it took 68 layers.

At first it was also ugly and wasn't turning out as I expected so I slowed down alot.

( It was supposed to show the kneecap but it wouldn't be accurate so I drew over it.)

( This was the crashed one).

_____________•×•______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 37.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
564K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
60.9K 1.6K 30
Shipping of Shidge & Klance Pidge, a 19 year old teenager, takes over her mother's flower shop business due to her mother not being able to control...