Turn Away

De nyiaaaaah

Chanelle Whites....your typical 17 year old high school girl met the man of her dreams, or so she thought. Th... Mais

Ch@pther 1
Ch@pter 2: August
Ch@pter 3
Ch@pter 5
Ch@pter 6
Ch@pter 7
Ch@pter 8
Ch@pter 9
Ch@pter 10
Ch@pter 11
Ch@pter 12
Ch@pter 13
Ch@pter 14

Ch@pter 4

93 1 0
De nyiaaaaah

August

"Man August where yo snacks at? You ain't got shit in here! How you gonna invite us over and you ain't got shit?" Trey ranted.

Like I told chanelle everyone is going to be here, but Nicki workin my nerves talkin shit about Chanelle to the girls, she might be the first to leave if she keep on.

"Man Trey I'll be back with yo greedy ass text me what you want from the gas station! Damn nigga." he laughed.

"Aight man, I'll let you know when ya girlfriend get here too," he smirked.

"Fuck you muhfucka," I flipped him off walking out.

As I was going down the road I seen Chanelle car pass by so I called her letting her know what's going on.

"Hello, Aug I was just about to call you. Where you goin," she asked.

"I'm gettin some snacks from the gas station I'll be there shortly ma,"

"Okay so who all there?" she asked.

"Everybody even Nicki, now rememba what I said yestaday." I smirked thinking about it.

"Yeah, I remember but remember what the hell I said," she chuckled.

I heard her friends making kissy sounds in the backround, causing me to laugh. "Lili and Michelle shut up!" she yelled.

"It's aight babeh girl at the end of the day we gone be makin them sounds ourselves," I smirked.

"August!" she gasped as her friends cooed.

"Bye Aug, see you at ya house," she mumbled hanging up.

I shook my head at her and her friends. While I was still getting the snacks and drinks for the crew I got a text from Trey.

MyniggaTrey: GET HERE NOW! And get me three slim Jim's with sprite but yeah...GET HERE NOW LIKE ASAP!!

I grabbed everything else I needed struggling barely making it to the cash register. Once I got everything rung up, I grabbed all the bags and put them in the back seat of my car and sped off.

I had a strong feeling that this had something to do with Chanelle and Nicki. When I got to the house my front door was wide open and all you heard was Nicki and Nelle screaming at each other.

"Stupid bitch!"

"You ugly ass, fake ass hoe!"

"You double chinned ass bitch! Double chested ass hoe,"

"You so damn stupid! All this time August been eating my pussy and you puttin yo damn lips on him...how my pussy taste bitch,"

"Hold the hell up?" I yelled.

"Oh heey Aug I ain't trying see you there," Nicki smirked.

"Get the hell out! I told yo ass if you would cross the fuckin line you gone! Talkin bout eating pussy..I ain't Neva ate pussy in my damn life ole lyin ass."

"Really August? Your really gonna throw away our relationship for some thot?"

"Girl get yo dislusional ass up outta hea'," I laughed, shit was funny as hell.

I took a good look at Chanelle and she had a black eye as her chest heaved up and down. I grabbed her hand leading her upstairs to my bathroom since the other ones were occupied.

Giving her a cold, wet rag I asked, "You okay ma?" she nodded.

"Yeah," she mumbled lowly.

"What's wrong? Why you seem so upset? I kicked her out Isn't that what you wanted?"

"Yeah but what's she said seems to be fuckin with me."

"Chanelle I promise you I Neva ate ha pussy, shit I Neva ate pussy in my entire life I put it on my brotha. But I want you to be my first though," I bit my lip.

"Boy please! But I'm trusting your words." she pushed me.

"You ain't got none to worry about all I want is you," I pecked her lips.

"Stoop, you know how I feel," she whined.

"Girl hush you know it was bound to happen anyway," Trey busted in.

She blushed, "You know he's right ya know," I smirked.

"Y'all some damn losers, I'm goin downstairs," she walked out.

"Bruh her friend Leliani...damn man woooh I'm finna cop that," he whispered.

"Nigga gone somewhere with that shit," I pushed him out my room.

"August where the snacks at?" Mika asked.

"They in the car, can you get them for me," I tosses her my keys. "Oh and you gonna need some help to,"

"Come on Keri help me please," she pleaded.

"Aight hurry up, you know black people can't stand the heat." she mugged me.

I laughed as Honey talked to Leliani about whatever and I heard Tyga and Chyna arguing in the kitchen as Trey dumb ass instigated the whole time smh.

"So you picking her side now?" she yelled.

"I ain't pickin nobody's side! You should've kept ya damn mouth shut and let Nicki handle her own shit,"

"She my girl so I had to back her up!"

"But if that was yo ass I bet she wouldn't even said or did shit! Prolly woulda watched you get ya ass beat!" he yelled.

"Like you did?" she mumbled.

"What the hell was I supposed to do? Beat ha ass? Because you tried to jump somebody? Mane don't try to make me feel bad for your responsibility! Learn to shut the fuck up and mind yo own business, Kermit the frog havin ass." he walked out.

My whole jaw was on the floor as well as everyone else's. Damn I ain't know he had it in him like that. I looked at Chyna's face and it was fucked up! She had a busted lip, a bloody nose, two black eyes, and her sew in torn out smh he was right tbh.

"Damn Aug! Did you buy the whole gas station?" Keri asked.

"Where Chris at?"

"Upstairs helping Michelle," Trey smirked.

"Damn what the hell happened? Chyna got two black eyes, busted lip, a bloody nose, and her hair is a mess like damn what happened? Trey I should've sent yo ass out." I ranted.

"Man shut yo ass up and go get them we finna hop in the pool!" he smirked looking at Leliani.

I went upstairs to the bathroom in the guest room and they was already about to suck each others faces off!

"Hey! Y'all betta' stop before y'all tongues get twisted in a knot," I smirked.

"Man Aug go on with that shit man!" Chris yelled.

"Man I'm just fuckin with y'all but come on we finna get in da pool,"

~~

"Bruh Aug were yo brother at? I'm ready to get this shit poppin!" Ty complained.

"Ion know bout you but shit I can wait all day," I smirked watching Chanelle twerk to kstylis booty hopscotch.

"Damn," I heard Trey say.

I'm guessing the girls heard him because they looked our way and laughed shaking they heads.

Chanelle

I laughed at the guys as they kept staring at us. I watched as August eyes roamed around my body as I bent over twerking to Kstylis booty hopscotch teasing him a bit. He glared at me once he figured out what I was doing, I winked at him and turned around laughing.

"Girl don't do that! You know how these niggas are, they will not hesitate and fuck yo little ass right here." Keri laughed.

"It's not my fault he shouldn't haven't been looking," I shrugged.

"I'll look if I want." I jumped and turned around to a smirking August.

"I told you," Keri walked away laughing.

"Girl gone get yours," Michelle and Lili smirked walking away along with Honey and Mila.

"Now that teasing shit gotta stop, like Keri said I will not hesitate to fuck yo lil ass." he smirked.

"Fuck me then," I whispered in his ear.

"Girl you betta stop ion wanna fuck you up." he wrapped his arms around my waste.

"Wassup! Wassup! Life of the party is here!" Travis walked in. "Hey lil sis, wassup bro." he smirked dapping August.

"Wuzzam old man, hey Tima where my niece at?"

"She with my mama I'll bring her by tomorrow, omg Aug who is this?" she smiled.

"Tima this my boo Chanelle, Chanelle this my sis in law Tima." he kissed my cheek.

"Eww stoop! Hey I'm Chanelle August's friend." I pushed him and hugged her.

"Omg so your the lucky girl my brother told me about yesterday!" she smiled.

"Yeah I guess," I blushed.

"You are so gorgeous! What are you doin with August ugly ass?"

"I don't even know, I keep askin myself the same question."

"Babeh come get in the pool with meh," Aug yelled.

"Yo man callin boo," she winked at me before walking off to Trav.

I looked at Aug and blew my breath, he is really making this "friend" thing hard for me.

"What you want Aug?" I sat down on the edge of the pool wall.

"Want to spend time with my Babeh, now get in with me." he tugged my leg.

"Aug stop it's cold!" I yelled.

"it'll get warm," he smirked.

"Oka-" I got cut off by him pulling me in.

"August!" I yelled when I got back up.

I looked at him as he kept laughing at me until I jumped on his back and choked him.

"So you wanna be a bully huh?" I smirked.

I wasn't choking choking him, he could still breathe he's just ticklish so he's pretty much to weak to take me down.

I was in the middle of talking junk when I felt myself get pinned against the wall. I looked around and seen everyone else all coupled up not even paying attention.

"Yeah can't nobody help you now ma," he smirked. "You thought you was big huh?"

"I've always been big fuck you talm bout," I laughed.

"Oh really?"

"yes really nigga," I smirked.

"You won't be so big when I put this di-Shutup!" I laughed.

"That's what I thought..." he trailed off as I put my hair down.

He still had me pinned to the wall and he was just staring at me kind of freaking me out.

"What?"

"Your so beautiful," he smiled.

"Thanks." I blushed looking down.

I don't know why but he always has a way of making me feel good and....I like that. He lifted my face with his index finger and pecked my lips. It was one of those "I Love You" pecks that lseaes you speechless, that has so much passion, that makes you want more than what you have received.

"What you thinkin about ma," he whispered in my ear.

"Nothing." I blushed.

"You want another one don't you," he smirked.

"Please?"

"But I thought you wanted to be friends, friends don't kiss Chanelle," he smirked.

I rolled my eyes and tried to swim away but he pulled me back laughing.

"Girl I know you ain't mad," he laughed.

"I'm not.."

"Yes you are, stop being salty boo you gonna get a kiss later." He smirked.

"But I want one right now." I whispered in his ear.

"Dont start shit you won't finish ma, rememba what I said earlier," he gripped my butt making me groan.

I bit my lip not replying, he looked at me and smirked. "Not talking now huh?"

"Let me go.." I finally it out.

"Naah I think I like my hands right here," he started rubbing it.

"Please," I whispered.

"Beg.."

"Please August," I whispered.

"Please what,"

"Please kiss me,"

He smirked and gripped my ass tighter with one hand and the other one on its way to my kitty . My breath quickened when his hand gotten to my inner thigh.

"Want me to go lower?" He whispered.

I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck starring into his eyes as he smirked looking back until.....my fxcking phone rung.

"Shit!" I groaned. "Hello?"

"Nelle where are you? Me and your father was looking for you?" My step-mom asked.

"I'm at Aug house with the girls...I told you guys this before we left church."

"Oh girl you know how me and your father is after church, if we still talking to people we ain't listening to you," she chuckled. "But anyway your father said we are having a dinner tonight and bring that boyfriend of yours," she hung up.

Since I was in the house to have more privacy, I was about to walk back outside but I turned around to see Lili and Michelle smirking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Come on let's go to the car!" Michelle squealed dragging me.

"Okay so....what the hell was that!" Lilia asked.

"I don't know! He had me in some type of trance," I put my head in my hands.

"Come on just admit it you have really deep feeling for him," Michelle said.

"I know I really do but, I feel like I'm confusing him, well I'm pretty much confusing myself too," I admitted

"How?" Michelle asked.

"One minute I tell him I want to be friends and then the next minute I want him to kiss me and basicly make love to me," I mumbled the last part.

"Damn girl you got it deep, but it seems to me y'all both want to make this official," Lili smiled.

"I-What y'all doin in here!" Trey banged on the window.

"Talking." We all said getting out.

"About what?" He smirked.

"None of your business," I said walking in.

"Hey where's Aug," I asked Mila.

"He's upstairs with Chris talking I guess," she shrugged.

I thanked her and made my way upstairs to his room and stopped outside of the door when I heard them talking about me.

"Man ion know that to do, I like your like crazy man! I will do anything for that girl, I just wished she liked me as much as I like her."

"Man I know she likes you to, if she didn't she wouldn't have been here, she wouldn't have beaten Nicki's ass over you," Chris pointed.

"I know bu-AUGUST!" I heard someone yell.

"Who the hell..." I mumbled walking downstairs.

"Where the fuck is that nigga!" Meek yelled.

"Hey um what's wrong Meek," I asked.

"Where is that nigga," he yelled.

"He's upstairs why what happened?"

"That bitch hit my girl!"

"The only bitch here is your girl, August didn't beat her ass I did," I pointed to her car pulling in

He looked down and sighed shaking his head as her fake ass came running in the house.

"I can't be live he did this! Babe I hope you brake his neck!" She fake cried.

"Bitch cut the shit! Everyone in here knows your lying," I rolled my eyes.

"Bitch shut yo ass up this has nothing to do with you," she frowned.

"It does if I'm the one that beat ya ass," I smirked.

"Nicki what the hell is wrong with you?" Meek yelled at her.

"What are you talking about August did this ask everyone in here they seen it,"

"How the hell did he beat yo ass if he was at the gas station Nicki?" Trey smirked.

"Bu-but nothin honey I don't even know why you tried! Knowing everyone was gonna be here," Keri rolled her eyes.

"Whats going on here," Aug and Chris finally came down.

"Hoe right here said you beat her," I smirked.

"What the hell!" He yelled.

I looked at August who was furious, I looked at Meek who looked confused and disappointed, and I looked at Nicki dumb ass who looked a little scared at August's outburst.

"Nicki I'm done with you! Now I see what I'm here for...all you've done was use me this whole time," Meek sighed and left out.

"Babe no wait it's not like that!" She yelled.

"It seems just like that to me," I mumbled.

"Shut the hell up! All you've done was cause me and Meek problems every since you walked yo ass up in here!" Everyone laughed at her.

"Excuse me? It's not my fault yo ass is still hung up on August when you know Damn well he don't want you! You had something nice and you chose to let him go. Get your shit together it's over hun," I said.

I can't believe she blamed me for her failed relationship. She walked out with her head down, I looked at August and he was still furious so I pulled him into the kitchen.

"I can't believe that bi-woman tried to pull that foul shit!" He yelled.

"Calm down it's over Aug," I smiled reassuring him.

"I know it's just fuckin with me man," he punched the wall causing me to jump a little.

I stayed quiet and watched him take his anger out on the wall. I walked up to him and gave him a hug I mean that's the only thing I can do right now.

"I'm calm ma," he mumbled.

"You sure? I asked.

"Yeah I'm good...thanks for being there," he smiled.

"Of course I'll be there that's what friends do right? But uh can we talk?" I picked at my nails.

"Yeah wassuh ma,"

"Uh I heard you talking to Chris earlier and I just wanted to know...was all of that true," I asked.

He looked kind of puzzled. "Yeah of course it's true that's the way I feel about you, you mean a lot to me. When Kim told me about you I fell in love with you, when she showed me a picture of you and gave me your Instagram I felt like I knew you right then and there. That little "thing" we did at the pool made me realize how much I want to be with you. I just want to give us a try and if it doesn't work hopefully we can be friends,"

I was shocked that he felt that way about me but...I am willing to give us a try. He tried to talk again but I couldn't take it anymore and I smashed my lips into his, catching him off guard.

I pulled away and stared at him smiling. "I'm willing to be your girlfriend Aug," he smiled widely and gave me the most passionate kiss ever.

"I knew it would happen sooner or later," Honey yelled making us jump.

"Hey Honey um how long have you been there," I asked awkwardly.

"Not just me...THE ENTIRE CREW BITCH!" She smirked.

I hid my head in his chest as they all cooed and congratulated us. "Okay so what to do now because obviously the pool is out of the question," Mila asked.

"Well we can always play truth or dare," Aug smirked.

"Um no we have plans and besides we have school tomorrow," I said.

"Plans? What plans," he asked.

"Ooh I forgot to tell you but my parents want you to have dinner with us, soo I'd recommend you to wear a suit boo," I winked.

"Okay! We get it y'all are a couple now! Stop showing off," Michelle pouted.

"Sowwy boo," I pinched her cheek.

"I mean it's only 2:12 so by time your dinner and yalls bed time we should all be sober," Honey snickered.

"Ion got no bed time hoe!" I laughed.

"Antywaaay y'all down or what?" Ty asked.

"I'm down! What about yall?" I asked Michelle and Lili.

"Is it fun?" Lili asked.

"Of course! How do you think "that" happened?" Trey said pointing at me and Aug.

"Okay I'm in!" They both yelled.

Once the guys have left they all smirked at me, "What?"

"So Mrs. Alsina, how does it feels to be a famous girlfriend?" Honey asked holding a remote to my mouth.

"First I'd like to say it feels good it feels like I can breathe and no Honey I am not famous," I played along as they laughed.

We were all just sitting arournd talking in couples while the guys were still in the kitchen, I was taking to Honey and Tima, Keri was talking to Mila, and Michelle and Lili had my phone for some reason.

"I'm so glad that you and Aug are finally together, you both seem so happy," Tima smiled.

"I am, I just wish we could've waited longer,"

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I'm worried somethings gonna happened and tear us apart,"

"Girl don't worry about all that now, just focus on the presence and have fun!" Honey nudged me.

"Your right I worry to much, I just need to let loose,"

"Um Nelle you might you might want to take a look at this like now," Lili smiled handing me my phone.

~The guys~

"Man so you finally cuffed that huh?" Trey smirked.

"He might have cuffed that but when he gone hit that," they dapped each other.

"Yall childish," I laughed.

"Nah Bruh but for real I'm happy for you man, finally got the girl you been obsessing about for like two months," Trey dapped me.

"Fuck you nigga! But what y'all gonna do 'bout Michelle and Leliani?"

"Imma actually try this time, but if she just like one of them "angry all the time" girls imma just hit that and be 'bout my way," Trey shrugged.

"Yeah imma try Chelle she seems nice," Chris shrugged.

"Yall sayin "try" like they some Damn toys that have that "try me" button on it," Trav shook his head.

"Same shit I was thinkin," I shook my head. "What's up with you and Chyna, I ain't seen her ass since that whole argument y'all had," I asked Michael.

"Man after I left out I went on your front porch to smoke my blunt but her ass followed me and kept blowin my high so I kicked ha ass to the curve," he laughed.

"So I'm guessin you gettin at Honey now," Ty asked.

"Nah man I'm just chillin' for right now," he shrugged.

"I fe- would y'all hurry the fuck up? Did y'all forget that we are on a time limit?" Chanelle busted in the kitchen.

"My bad bae we'll be out in a min," she blushed.

"Alright," she walked out.

"Yeah don't fuck up lil bro," Trav patted my back as we walked back into the front room.

"We got the drink!" Chris yelled.

"What drink is it?" Lili asked.

"Straight Patron!" Trey smirked sitting next to her.

"Yaas Bitch!" Michelle cheered.

"You drink ma?" Chris asked her.

"Hell yeah! Unlike Nelle boring ass! I was shocked to even hear she had a drink Friday night," she smirked.

"Shut the hell up!" She threw a pencil at her.

"You know what? Why when every time someone says something direct to her in a kidding way she always have something to throw at us," Keri laughed.

"That is true," I laughed.

"You all can hop off my vagina,"

"But I'll go deep in it if you want me to," I whispered in her ear.

She gasped, "August stop!" She mumbled.

"Say it again just a little slower," she glared at me as everyone was looking at us in disgust.

"I can't stand y'all! Cute asses!" Mila frowned.

"Aight I'll stop, now who's spinning first this time?" I asked.

"Well I'm not the youngest no more soooo...it's not me," Nelle cheered.

"I'm the youngest so I'll go first," Michelle spun the bottle and it landed on Trey and she smirked.

"Truth or dare nigga," she smirked.

"Dare I ain't no wuss,"

"I dare you to suck Lili toes," she smirked.

"What the hell? Uh uh I guess imma lose again," he downed his first cup and spun the bottle.

It landed on me oh shit here we go

"Ahh my nigga Aug truth or Dare," he smirked.

"Dare,"

"I dare you to give Nelle a lap dance," he smirked.

"Gay ass," I laughed grabbing a cup.

***
Chanelle

It was now almost 4:30 and Aug was now pretty much wasted, he's down to his last cup, I'm down to three and let a just say I've had my first lesbian experience today.

"Babe you look so sexy," he whispered in my ear.

"Stop Aug your drunk," I said for the 100th time.

I pulled out my phone and texted my dad for the time of this dinner.

From:
Oldman : 7:00 we have guest coming over so just be here by 6:30

To:
Oldman : okay annnd we might be a tad bit late but I'll see what I can do.

From:
Oldman : please tell me your not getting high, and we're having dinner at Olive Garden by the mall so yeah you better where something nice lil girl!

To:
Old man : no I'm not getting high and I know I'll pick something up before we get there.

"Oh shit Nelle I got you girl!" I heard Mila yell.

"Damn!" I mumbled.

"Truth or dare bitch," she smirked swaying side to side.

"Truth," I rolled my eyes,

"Loser...um I-I-if you w-where a lesbian, w-who here would y-you fuck in herrrre," she giggled.

Damn that's a good one,"Uh I would say Honey,"

"Yaaaas! Bitch!" She ran and twerked on my lap, I low key saw Michael bite his lip.

"Why her? You've known me since diaper days," Lili drunk ass pouted.

"Awww that's the problem I've known you to long and besides your not my type," I smirked.

"Then what is your type?" Aug whispered in my ear.

"Of course you are babe," I kissed his cheek.

" Then come and show me," he pulled me on his lap.

"Ayyye! I don't want no nieces or nephews anytime soon okay!" Michelle drunk ass yelled.

"Cock blocker," I mumbled.

It is now 5:30 and the game is over, Trey lost again smh.

"Come on Aug get up!" I yelled.

This nigga was laying in the bed talkin bout going to sleep like nooo you need to get sober!

"I'm taking nap nap! Leave me alone!" He pushed me away.

"Push me again I dare you! Now get ya ass up you need to get ready!" Good thing Trav was still sober and just walked passed his bedroom.

"Trav! Come help me please," I begged.

"Sure wassuh?"

"Can you make sure he don't go to sleep while I go get some aspirins and water?"

"Yeah I got you lil sis," I blushed.

I gave him a little "thank you" and walked out to his kitchen and seen Tima and Honey talking.

"Well hello Mrs. Alsina!" Tima yelled.

"Good evening Mrs. Labranch! Do you guys know where Aug keeps his aspirins," I asked.

"Uh I think it's in the cabinet over the stove," Honey pointed.

I said "thanks" and grabbed his stuff and ran back into his room. When I got there he and Trav wasn't there so I checked in his bathroom and found both of them doubled over throwing up in the toilet.

After coaching them and rubbing their backs they finally stopped throwing up and brushed their teeths.

"Here take these and I got your water,"

"Thanks babe," he kissed my cheek.

"Trav what happened? I thought you was sober?" I asked.

"I was but trying to help his ass made me throw up," he frowned.

I laughed and laid on his bed turning on his t.v. I was just laying down enjoying myself until Aug big ass jumped on the bed.

"Really Aug," I laughed.

"Yes you looked way to comfortable so I had to bother you," he wrapped his arms around me.

"Aug it's about to be six you need to get ready," I pushed him.

"Five more minutes," he whined.

"Okay but five minutes only," he smirked.

"Good cause that's all the time I need," he climbed on top of me..

"Ugh I can't stand y'all! Can't even just chill and watch t.v. without y'all all over each other! Tima! Babe come on let's go home!" Trav yelled.

"No wait! Trav why don't y'all come to dinner with us," I sat up.

"Sure what time,"

"It starts at seven at Olive Garden just meet us back here at 6:30 and dress fancy," I smiled.

"Aight see y'all ugly asses later," he walked out.

"Now back to what I was doin," Aug smirked kissing me.

***
It is now 6:30 and we are just leaving Michelle's place since I had to get dressed there.

"Damn girl you bouta give me a heart attack by just looking at you," he smiled.

"Thanks I try I try, but you make me want to rip that suit off of you," I smirked.

"Girl you better stop!" He fake giggled.

I just laughed and sat back and started thinking about how my life is about to change, he grabbed my hand and I smiled at him.

"What you thinkin 'bout ma?"

"How my life's about to change a lot," I sighed.

"I understand but your gonna get used to it I promise," he smiled.

When we got there we Sat at the table we found my dad and step-mom sitting at.

"Oh shit Mr. White!" August yelled.

"Aug! My man!" Temhey sapped each other.

"How do y'all know each other?" I asked.

"Your dad is my manager! The best one yet!" He sat down.

"Oh," was all I could say.

I was shocked, I didn't know my dad knew knew him I just thought he knew him because I'm a huge fan and I have posters all over my room

"Are we ready to order," the waitress asked.

"Nah we waiting on some other people," my dad answered.

"Okay just let me know when you guys are ready," she eyes August

"Awwww my Nellie Wellie is jelly," he pinched my cheeks.

"Stop that! And no the he-heck I'm not," I rolled my eyes.

"Its okay we all seen that look you made," he laughed.

"Dead ass! You looked just like your mama when you made that face," my dad laughed as I glared at him.

"Stop comparing me to her, I don't look, act, or talk like that bi-women,"

"Yeah that's right don't wanna get ya ass beat in front of your lil boy friend," my dad laughed.

"How did you know?"

"Y'all came in here holding hands, and the way y'all actin towards each other is a lil to much for friends," he eyed me.

Tbh I didn't even know we was holding hands when we came in, well that's a new story I will be hearing about tomorrow.

"Hey daddy! Hey Amanda!" I swear when I saw who it was I almost shitted on myself, it was my older sister Chelsea remember the pregnant one.

"Hey Chanelle! How've you been?" She asked.

"Good," I replied simply.

Aug nudged and glared at me, "Oh um Chelsea this is August my boyfriend,"

She gasped, "OMG I knew you looked familiar! Your August Alsina! And your dating my sister? Daddy that's wrong," she frowned.

"Being pregnant at 19 is wrong, don't worry about what I'm doing worry about your dumb ass boyfriend," I rolled my eyes.

(A\N: Even though I don't think being pregs at 19 is wrong, you just gotta have yourself together)

"Stop being mean," Aug whispered.

I rolled my eyes, "Dad who else is coming? Just tell me just so I can leave before they get here,"

He just ignored my question and continued talking to Amanda about Amanda bout whatever.

"Nelle chill out ma, all she's doing is trying to gain your respect back,"

"Aug its not that easy to just up and forgive someone you really looked up to and owes you money,"

"I know but just chill on the insults I know deep inside she's very sorry," he smiled.

"Ugh I'm so glad your here! Because if you wasn't I woulda been gone," I hugged him.

He smirked and pecked my lips,"You know I got you ma,"

"Aye! Don't push ya luck!" My dad yelled.

I laughed and excused myself to the rest room. After I got done I was on my way back to my table when I bumped into someone.

"Oh my bad ma I didn't see you there," I looked up and almost shitted myself.

"Shaun?" I asked.

Who's Shaun? Well Shaun is an ex from many years ago well actually he was my first love. I was so in love with this boy and he broke my heart, he cheated on me, called me out of my name, disrespected my family, it was so much wrong with him and our relationship.

"Chanelle? Hey I didn't even know it was you! How've been?" He held his hand out.

"Um no thanks I can get up myself, and I've been fine," I stood up.

"Still independent I see," he chuckled.

"Very," I replied simply.

"You know I miss you right?" He blurted.

"Bye Shaun," I tried to walk away but he pulled me back.

"Please hear me out ma, I promise it won't take long," he pleaded.

"3 minutes," I sighed.

"5 please,"

"Take it or leave it,"

"Aight look I know what I did was wrong in so many ways, I was going through a lot at the moment and I didn't know how to cope with my feelings. I wanted to know if you could give me a second chance,"

"Nigga please! Ain't nobody fallin for that "going through a lot" bullshit! If you missed me you woulda came back and did better! If you wanted me back you woulda' known that sorry ass story wouldn't change shit! Oops 3 minutes up goodbye! Oh and FYI I have a man anyway" I walked away.

The nerve of that nigga. When I walked back to the table Aug looked at me weirdly before laughing.

"Damn girl did you take a shit," he laughed.

"Hardy har har very funny nigga, and no I ran into an old friend," I rolled my eyes.

"Old friend," he asked.

"Yeah don't worry he's very much unwanted and besides I told him I have a man," I pecked his lips.

"Little girl! What I tell you?" My dad frowned.

"Sorry pops," I smiled.

"Hey Chelsea where's Kevin?" I asked.

"I don't know he told me he'll be here," she shrugged.

"How far along are you now?"

"I'm about to be 7 months in a couple of days," she smiled.

"Awww what are you guys having," I asked.

"A baby boy, Oh and the baby shower is in a couple of weeks," she handed me a card.

"Thanks and I'll see what I can do," I smiled.

We were all conversating and having a good time. Nobody's going down each other's throat, we're all laughing talking and getting along well until Kim came in.

"Well hello hello family," she smirked.

"Hello Kim take a seat," my dad pointed to a seat in front of me.

"Hello Chanelle! How did your personal visit go," she smirked.

"You little Bitch! How dare you!" I growled.

"Chanelle! Watch your mouth! And what are you talking about," my dad asked.

"You remember my ex Shaun," I asked my dad.

"Um what about him," he said confusingly.

"She sent him here to "get me back" when she knows I'm with Aug," I glared at her.

"I mean come on Chanelle you can't stay with one man for the rest of your life!" She smirked.

"See that's why your Bitch ass can't keep a Damn man and wonder why! I'm surprised pops even put up with ya ass all these years! Now you know why I don't want to move in with you" I yelled.

I was so furious Aug had to pull my outside to calm down but it wasn't working.

"Come on I'm ready to go home! I can't stay in here with her knowing that she pulled that foul shit," I huffed.

"Look I know your upset but that's still your mother you can't disrespect her like that ma,"

"August how can you just sit there and let her disrespect our relationship like that! She wants me to have a side nigga, and she wants that side nigga to be my ex-boyfriend the nigga that broke my heart!"

"Okay I understand that ma but as long as you don't let that happen I'm good," he hugged me.

"I can't stand you, but if she does say anything else outta hand I'm leaving " I hugged back.

"Aight we'll see about that," he pushed me back inside.

"I see you got her in check. Well done," she smirked.

"Dont nobody have me in check," I smirked.

my dad cleared his throat, "Except you daddy,"

"Thats what I thought,"

"So Aug how long have you and my sister been together," Lakayla asked.

"Actually this afternoon," he smiled at me.

"Y'all are beautiful, but daddy don't his age concern you?" Chelsea asked.

"I must admit I did at first but then I realized age ain't nothin' but a number, its the love that count,"

"Right! Y'all are beautiful no matta' how old y'all are!" Amanda added.

"Oh snap ian know you was from Nola," Aug cheeses.

"Born and raised baybeh," she smirked.

I shook my head and blushed from embarrassment. Now that Aug knows she's from New Orleans they both started to get loud talking about it. Even though I haven't fully forgiven Chelsea I started conversating with her while the others talked to each other well except Kayla and Kim.

"I know I have some serious making up to do but I just want you to know that I'm completely sorry and I started going to school again to get my diploma and I have a part time job to pay you back all of your money you spent on Kevin and I," she apologized.

"Chels you don't have to pay me back you guys needed that money to stay in that apartment of yours, and no matter how much I hate Kevin I wouldn't hold that against you and make you and my nephew end up on the streets like that," I smiled.

"Aww I'm so glad you have forgiven me I missed you so much! And anytime August hurts you let me know okay, and why do you hate Kevin so much?"

"Because after all these years you guys have been together he has yet to prove to me that he's the one for you, yes y'all are having a child but where's the big ass ring that's supposed to be on your left hand ring finger? Where's he working? Where are the new shoes? Where are your new nails? I want you to be happy and it don't seem like he's doing that for you." I admitted.

"I'm working on that aight! Don't worry 'bout what I'm doin with mines," I turned around and faced the devil himself.

"If you were working on it like a real man you would be joining her to go back to school so you can provide for ya son," I smirked.

"With allat money you givin us each month we can provide for him,"

"That money is for ya bills, but from what I've been hearing you've been using my money to purchase ya weed, who's ya candy man Bitch,"

"Chanelle!" My dad yelled.

"You tellin her my business?" He glared at Chels.

"It don't matter whether she is or not, Chelsea for now on you have your own account meaning he doesn't have access to it and that money is for you and my nephew sooo Kevin you sir need to figure out how you gonna pay ya bills," I sat down.

"And Chels you are moving in with us until then," my dad said.

"You low key turned me on doin' that shit, keep on imma fuck you up so you betta' behave," Aug whispered in my ear.

I giggled and pushed him away. As we were all conversating with each other I spotted Kevin glaring at me from the corner of my eye. Like don't be mad that your trifling ass got caught abusing my money which I work hard for.

"Babe stop staring at him like that," Aug laughed.

"I wanna chop his throat so freakin' bad!" I growled.

"Chill ba-Nellie!" I looked up and saw my big brother Matthew!

"Mattie!" I jumped on him.

"Woa! Down mamas your not lil no more," he laughed.

"No I missed you so much," I cried.

"Nellie honey your wearing a dress for God sake," my dad mumbled.

"Sorry and sorry for wetting your shirt Mat," I sniffed pulling down my dress.

"Awww I sowwy I made you cry but if it makes you feel better I'm here to stay mamas," I smiled widely.

"Forreal? Well if that's the case Mat this is my boyfriend August August this is my older brother Matthew," they shook hands.

"You look so familiar," Mat said.

"Alsina," I hinted.

"Oh shit! August alsina you datin my sis? What hollup...pops?" He squinted his eyes.

"Here we go again." I mumbled.

"What's wrong Nelle?" Chels asked.

"I'm just tired of everyone judging our relationship because of our ages," I sighed

"Girl don't let that get you down! So what if your 17 and he's 22, y'all are beautiful no matter what,"

"Thanks Chels," I hugged her.

"Would we like to order now?" The waitress came back.

"No we're waiting on a couple more people," my dad replied.

"Okay well I'll be back in a few to take your drinks," she winked at Aug and glared at me.

"Um excuse me honey I don't know who the fuck you think you lookin at like that but I'll suggest you to change ya damn attitude before I have ya ass fired,"

"Baybeh girl calm down you know I'm all for you," he kissed my cheek and held my hand.

"You too are amazing," Amanda smiled.

"And cuss again imma beat ya ass all the way home child!" My dad hissed.

"Sorry pops you know how I am,"

"Yeah whatever," he rolled his eyes.

I swear I love my dad and his attitude, I don't know what I'll do without him.

I looked at the time and realized that Trav and Tima are over 20 minutes late smh them niggas or ever late.

"Aug where is your brother? I'm hungry," I poured.

"Call him my phone just died,"

As I was dialing Trav's number I heard my brother ask Kevin to switch seats with him since he hated window seat and that seat just had to be next to me.

"Hey Trav where are you guys?"

"Man stop rushin' us we just pulled in Damn," he hung up.

"This nigga..." I said.

"Wea they at," Aug asked.

"They here thank the Lord Jesus you finally answered my prayers!" I yelled.

"Girl if you'on shut yo ratchet ass up! Imma stuff yo throat with this bread," my dad threatened.

"Why you always on me pops chill," I laughed.

"Keep on messin' with me, while I'm chillin imma be whoopin' yo ass to,"

"Dang why you so mean,"

"Why you so damn hard headed," he asked.

"Okay I'm done with you meanie,"

"Y'all are something else," Chels laughed rubbing her stomach.

"Hey y'all sorry Tima took forever getting ready, women," he rolled his eyes.

"Hey it takes time looking like this okay. You better be glad I didn't come looking a hot mess," she argued.

They both took their seats next to Kim and next to my dad. I don't know why but I started feeling weird so I excused myself to the bathroom again, I slashed my face a few times with warm water to calm myself down a bit but I felt like I have to throw up. It's a good thing Michelle had called.

"Hello," I mumbled.

"Hey boo how's dinner,"

"It's aight I just excused myself from the table," I sighed.

"What's wrong you sound upset, is everything okay," she asked.

"Yeah everything is fine I just felt a little uneasy at the moment,"

"Is Kevin there?"

"Yeah," I sighed.

"Did you forget about your "allergies" from being around him?" She chuckled.

Every since I met Kevin I always called myself "allergic" to him because I always got a bad vibe around him and I always have a reaction to it like feeling uncomfortable, major headaches, sleepiness anything you name.

"Honestly I did since its been awhile since I've seen them,"

"Now you know why and I'll call you later I don't want to hold you up on your dinner," she hung up.

Before I could even walk out the door I felt someone push me back and pin me against the wall. I became sick staring at Kevin as he had his hand around my neck.

"So you think you just gone take my family like that and get away with it huh?" He growled.

"I'm...j-just doing...what's b-best for her,"

"Well listen here before the night ends I want you to text me the security code to the card your giving her, or I might just have a little fun with you," his hands roamed my body.

I pushed his hands off of me but his grip got even tighter as he pushed his body on mine.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you ma," he smirked.

"Get off of me you sick bastard," I growled.

"Not so big now huh? Damn I can't wait til your 18," he growled in my ear.

"Nelle? Babe you aight in there?" Aug yelled.

"Uh yeah I'm fine I'll be out in a sec,"

"Tell anybody about this and it's yo ass," he hid in a stall.

I walked out and was face to face with Aug, "You sure you aight? You been in there for awhile,"

"Yeah I just felt uneasy that's all," I smiled.

He smiled and grabbed my hands, "If your uncomfortable we can leave, I don't want you here if your upset with everything going on right now,"

"As nice it sounds to go home I can't my dad would be crushed, I know it means a lot to him for everyone to be like a family again," I smiled.

He smiled and pecked my lips plenty of times making me blush, "Stop fool,"

When we got back to the table everyone looked at me with concerned looks on their faces except Kim and Kayla, I smiled showing them I was fine which was a dead ass lie.

"Baby girl you okay? You been gone for awhile and when you left you looked sick," Amanda asked.

"She's fine, she's just being over dramatic," Kim rolled her eyes.

"Well if you were a good mother you would know something is wrong with her like I do," I choked on my water.

"Excuse me?"

"Did I stutter?" Amanda smirked.

"Greg get your wife I ain't trynna hurt nobody today,"

"Mama I'm fine I just felt a lil uncomfortable at the moment," I nodded ending their little feud.

"Like I said over dramatic, I swear I hope it won't be like this when you move in with me,"

"Who said I was movin," I scoffed as Aug nudged me.

"Just drop the act Chanelle we all know you wanna move to Cali with me," she smirked.

"I don't know whether your crazy or dislusional but I do not want to move in with you I like my life here and if you don't like it then leave me the hell alone! I'm sorry pops I know how much this meant to you I promise I'll make it up to you but I can no longer sit here and let her disrespect me, here's half of my bill," I walked out.

I heard Aug calling my name but I wouldn't answer only because I was upset, "Ma wait up!"

I turned around to see him running up to me damn I was walking that fast?

" Damn girl you walk fast but are you sure you wanna go home," he asked.

"Yes I'm sure, I can not sit there no more with her in there," I sighed.

"Is there something else bothering you? It has to be more to that,"

I sighed, "It's Kevin...He...threatened me and honestly I'm scared," I admitted.

"Hold the hell up! He threatened you? Naah he got me all the way fawked up," Damn his accent.

"Babe please don't do anything, I don't want you to get hurt or mess up your career,"

"Hurt? Girl did ya forget that a nigga was born and raised in NOLA and ya boy made it out of the game!" He tried to walk back in there.

"No Aug calm down I'll tell my dad. I don't want you to mess up your career over me,"

"Aight but let me catch his broke ass in these streets it's gone be a problem," he got in on his side.

"Boy hush you ain't gone do anything," I smirked.

"Keep on imma show you what this boy can do," I laughed.

"Finally! It felt like forever not seeing you smile," he laughed grabbing my hand pulling out.

"Whatever it hasn't been that long," I laughed.

The whole car ride was filled with us laughing and smiling at each other. Honestly I'm still worried about our age difference, like there are so many ways social media can find out about my age and get the government involved and he can get arrested.

"Ma stop worrying I promise you everything will be fine, look if you keep worrying like this I don't think we gonna be able to make this work honestly," he frowned.

"I'm sorry," I whispered feeling guilty.

"Look I don't mean to make ya feel bad but I want you to be happy but with you stressing about this situation means that you're not happy. Whatever happens I promise I'll take care of it so we can be together," he smiled.

I nodded, "Imma try my best to stop thinking about it but I'm not making any promises, Oh and I just wanna say sorry for getting you involved with my drama filled life," he chuckled.

"Girl please your family is awesome," he laughed.

"Imagine if you were apart of it," I mumbled.

"Give me a few years and I'll be apart of it," he smirked.

I blushed and bit my lip checking him out in that suit, "Damn he looks so good,"

"I know I look good ma but you ain't gotta eye rape me," he laughed.

"Shut up ain't nobody eye raping you but you do look sexy in that tux," I smirked.

"Oh really? Well how about when we get to ya house I'll show ya how sexy you look wherein that tight ass dress," he gripping my inner thigh.

I smirked at how blunt he was being and Tbh it kind of turned me on. When we got to my house he smirked at me and got out of the car.

"Your house is nice," he smiled.

"But yours is better and bigger,"

"Wheres ya bathroom a yungin' gotta piss on some real G shit," I laughed.

"Its upstairs first door to your right," he ran upstairs.

While he was in the bathroom I took he chance to call my dad and tell him what happened.

"Hello?" He answered

"Dad look I know your probably upset with me right now but I wanna tell you why I was so upset,"

"No honey I understand, your mother is just plain out fuckin' annoying," he sighed.

"True but that's not all...Look when is went to the bathroom I was on the phone with Michelle and when I was leaving out Kevin came in and attacked me. No he didn't hit me but he threatened me that if I didn't give him the code to the card I'm giving Chelsea he'd "have his little fun" with me," I sighed.

"Oh really?" I could hear the smirk on his face.

"Daddy I-I'll handle him baby girl, I got a plan in place for him but it may take some time so imma need you to stay with Aug until then but when you come back home I better not hear about me being a granddaddy I'm to young to have any grandchildren little girl," he laughed.

"Trust me dad you and I both know that I am NOT ready for any babies," I laughed.

"Aight baby girl I'll call you later start packing and tell Aug I trust him and don't fuck it up,"

"Otay bye daddy love yooou," I laughed hanging up.

Once I got off the phone I noticed August stayed in the bathroom waay to long for a piss, "Uh bae you alright in there you been in there for quite a while,"

"Yeah I'm good my "piss" turned into some serious shit," he chuckled.

"First of all ewww and second, don't take to long because I talked to my dad and he said he's going to handle Kevin so he wants me to stay with you until then,"

"Aight go.....start packing.....we'll grab sonethin' to......to eat on the way there..." He grunted.

I twisted my face and walked to my room and started packing. Once I got on my second bag Aug came into my room and turned in my t.v.

"Well make yourself at home then," I laughed.

"Girl you already know this my home! My house is your house, your house is my house," he kissed my cheek making me blush.

"How long you stayin"

"I don't know he said he'll let me know, so imma just pack as much I think imma need," he nodded.

"Imma help so it won't take to long," I smiled as he went rummaging through my closet.

While we were packing, we were talking and laughing getting to know each other more well until my phone range, it was Michelle.

"Hello?"

"Hey boo! I got some tea for yo ass!" She screamed.

"Spill it then child!"

"Shaun's back in town and he's here for good," she said really fast.

"Well I knew he was here but I didn't know for good," I dropped my bag.

"Wait how did you know already? He just posted it on Twitter,"

"Back I ran into him at the dinner when I left the bathroom," Aug snapped his head looking at me.

"Oh shit! You gotta tell me this at school tomorrow! Naah I can't wait that long hold on imma put us on three way with Lili," she put me on hold.

I shook my head at her noseyness (if that is a word). As I waited for her to get Lili on the other line I could feel Aug burning a whole on the side of my face.

"Aight we back hoe! Now spill the tea bitch!" Michelle yelled.

"Okay so like I said I was walking out of the bathroom and ran into him. I honestly didn't know who he was until he said my name so I tried to walk away but this nigga was talm bout how he missed me, how he wanted me back and how he was going through some stuff in order for him to treat me the way he did, so I told his ass off and I told him how I have a man that I'm willing to keep," I smiled at Aug as his face softened.

"Zayuuum! I wish I could've been there," Li pouted.

"I know man I wish y'all was there to see me tell my mom off to!" Aug slapped my thigh.

"Ow! Nigga 1! Heavy ass hands," I pushed him.

"Thats not somethin to be proud of child!" He smirked.

I flipped him off, "Aww you and Aug are so cute but shouldn't y'all be at the dinner," Lili asked.

"We left early because I got upset,"

"Where are you guys now?" Michelle asked.

"My house packing, I'll explain tomorrow,"

"Aight well imma let you get back to your man boo! I'll text you later," they hung up.

"So that was your ex you ran into earlier," he asked.

"Unfortunately...," I mumbled.

"Why didn't you just tell me at first I wouldn't have been upset," he lied.

"I thought you knew already?" I asked.

"No, what makes you think that?"

"Remember when I had figured out that my "mom" had set that up thinking I would take him back?" He squinted his eyebrows in confusion.

"When I tried to leave the first time," I said in a "duh" tone.

"Oooh yeah to be honest I wasn't really paying attention I kind of zoned out," he laughed.

I laughed and mushed his head, "I can't stand you,"

"Oh really?" He asked.

"Yeep!"

"Aight wait until we get home imma show you how much I can't stand you," he smirked as I blushed..

After an hour of packing we finally finished and made it back to his place, "Sooo guest room or your room," I asked.

"You mean our room," I raised a brow.

"Can I trust you with that?"

"Of course you can trust me...unless you want Aj," he smirked.

"Okay guest room it is," I headed upstairs until he grabbed my arm laughing.

"Girl I was just playin I won't try anything no promises though," he smirked.

I shook my head and walked inside of his room, "Imma face time my nieces in an hour you wanna join?"

"Sure I don't mind," I smiled.

"How long do you think it'll take for you to unpack everything?"

"Well if you help me I think it'll only take 30 minutes," I begged.

"I would love to help you but a yungin' bout to starve, so imma go fix us somethin to eat ma," he kissed my cheek.

**

30 minutes later I was finished hanging my clothes and sorting my shoes. I walked back downstairs into the kitchen seeing Aug on his phone while his fries were about to burn.

I walked over and took the fries out of the pot into the bowl he already had, "Aug you almost burned the fries hun,"

"Sorry bae I was busy stalkin ya instagram," I blushed at the word bae.

"Why you stalkin my IG when I'm right here," I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Because you look so much better on here," he snickered.

I pushed him while he laughed, "You play to much,"

"I'm finna go take a shower don't eat all the food without me,"

"Can I join?" He smirked.

"No, did you forget that you're cooking," I laughed.

"She'll come around sometime AJ,"

I laughed walking upstairs texting my dad.

To:
Oldman:
How's everything going?

From:
Oldman:
Everything's going fine I had Amanda and Chels stay at my beach house so nothin will happen to them if he thought about hurt in them when I'm not there.

To:
Oldman:
That's good I hope everything goes good

From:
Oldman:
It better or I might have to slice his throat.

To:
Oldman:
Oh no pops don't, I don't want you in jail

From:
Oldman:
Who said the police would find out . But he text or calls you whatever you do say no but if you need to say yes to get him over here then do so aight?

To:
Oldman:
You the real MVP! aight I got you pops but I'll call you in the morning I'm finna head to the shower.

From:
Oldman:
Aight but that nigga betta not get in that shower with you...matter of a fact y'all betta have separate rooms to good night baby girl!!

I laughed grabbing some shorts, underwear, and a tank top.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.2M 45.5K 54
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
30.2K 571 76
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
69.3K 3.2K 74
❤️
153K 3.5K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad