šƒšˆš€šŒšŽššƒ not edited

By DIVINXE

"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphi... More

š‚š‡š€š‘š€š‚š“š„š‘š’/š“š‘šŽšš„š’
š‡š€šˆš‘š’š“š˜š‹š„S
ššŽšƒš˜š“š˜šš„š’
šŽšš„: Rekindling
š“š–šŽ: Harassment
š“š‡š‘š„š„: together
š…šŽš”š‘: Tears
š…šˆš•š„: Punish
š’šˆš—: pleasure
š’š„š•š„š: family
ššˆšš„: threats
š“š„š: Creepy
š„š‹š„š•š„š: found
š“š–š„š‹š•š„: babies
š“š‡šˆš‘š“š„š„š: Information
š…šŽš”š‘š“š„š„š: Scared
š…šˆš…š“š„š„š: Mad
š’šˆš—š“š„š„š: agony
š’š„š•š„šš“š„š„š: almost
š„šˆš†š‡š“š„š„š: soon
ššˆšš„š“š„š„š: Over
š“š–š„šš“š˜: Finale
š„š©š¢š„šØš š®šž VALENTINES DAY BONUS
ššŽšš”š’: stressed

š„šˆš†š‡š“: Mothering

142 6 0
By DIVINXE

This chapter does contain slight mentions of abortion if you don't agree with that and are pro-life you might want to skip some of this chapter.

WHEN we got into the car he kissed me almost immediately, the kiss is intimate and rough. He doesn't have to worry about driving because it's a Tesla. He doesn't really use this car though. It's really only for road trips. But he took it here today. His hand is on my lower waist while the other trails into my underwear and begins playing with my clit. A soft moan is muffled as his tongue slips into my mouth.

His phone rings and he declines it. They immediately call back. I pull away "Baby, you can answer it if it's important I won't be mad." He nods and checks the name, it's his grandmother. He declines it. "You can answer it, I won't be mad, she's your grandmother."

"I don't want to talk about my grandmother, I want to have sex with you."

"And I want to have sex with you, but I don't want you to ignore your family because of me, what if it's important?" He answers the phone.

"Si. No lo soy adiós abuela."He hangs up then turns to me "She was calling to ask if we were ever coming back to the house."

"I didn't mean to annoy you." I have an amazing idea.

"You're not annoy-" a whimper slips from his lips as my tongue swirls around his tip. "Fuck..Diamond what are you doing? This is illegal."

"It looked painful and besides you're not technically driving. Let me ease your pain and give you pleasure."
My hand goes up and down his shaft.

"What about your pleasure?"

"It'll get hard again if I rub against it, it'll be....a lap dance." He groans when I place my mouth back on his dick. I bob my head back and forth but stop each time I feel like I'm gagging too much. It's my second time doing this and the first time was with Moon's dad, Mark, and we stopped pretty quickly.

Marciano is also a lot bigger than Mark. I want to measure it, he's definitely past an eight. "I have a quick question, can I measure you?"

"You can do anything you want with me." He's not paying attention but he still said yes.

He's groaning a lot more so I speed up "fuck Diamond, you're amazing." I know baby, I know. I remove my mouth and start using my hands. He's getting so loud. I speed up and he throws his back back, before his cum spurts out and onto my hands and breast. He breathes heavily. "Do you have tissues or something?" He nods softly and points to the glove compartment "Marcelle left them in here." I nod and grab some using them to clean myself up. I grab some clean ones and hand them to Marci, he wipes himself with them before zipping his pants back up.

I climb onto his lap and rub myself against him. "We're not done yet baby." I like this, I didn't get to be dominant with him last time, so even if it's just for a couple minutes I want to do this and see if I like it.

I grind against him and groans out at my movements I can feel him start to harden against me but I don't stop and I won't until he's completely hard again.
____________________________________

We walk into the house and start kissing again roughly. He pushes me up against the wall and pulls away before sucking on my neck. the lights come on "Hi momma." He pulls away from me immediately.

"Moonlight, I thought you weren't coming until tomorrow." She crosses her arms and looks at me with a disgusted expression. "I am so sorry that you saw that."

"I think I'm traumatized. I might even need to go to therapy, again." I walk over to her and hug her. "I wanted to surprise you." She says when I pull away. "Hi Mr Caruso."He's standing behind me to cover his bulge.

"You can just call me Marciano." She hums.

"Anyway I'm gonna go doordash some quesadilla chicken fajitas, Also mom, it seems like you did an amazing job at picking a stepdad for me, I highly approve." After that she walks upstairs and to her room.

His phone dings and he pulls it out of his pocket. "Fuck. Baby, I gotta go something came up with work. I'm sorry." I nod just a little bit disappointed.

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you too, Estrellita."
____________________________________

I'm awoken by a loud groan and sit up immediately. I grab my phone to check the time. 3:47am. I walk to the bathroom and see Marciano dealing with bullet wound. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."

I don't say anything to him I just take the medical equipment and grab a towel, and run it under the faucet, and squeeze out the excess water. I use the equipment and try to take out the bullet without hurt him but that obviously doesn't work because grips my waist. Hard. I pull out the bullet and he lets out a sigh. I use the towel to clean off the blood "Thank you, Hermosa."

"You need stitches, Marci." He already had everything he needed for that. "What happened?"

"Someone decided to fuck up our supply and while chasing him he shot me. The bitch had terrible aim, he was aiming for someone on the complete opposite side of me." I nod."Can I ask you a question?"

"What?"

"How come I haven't gotten a welcome home kiss yet?" Because I don't feel well and I was sleeping because I felt like shit.

"I don't feel good."

"Do you think it's the stomach flu again?" No, it would be crazy if I got the stomach flu again after just 4 weeks.

"Not this time, I'm going to the store for some medicine."
____________________________________

He didn't want me to go by myself and he barely wanted me to go into the store by myself but I did. I grabbed two pregnancy test and medicine and we got back pretty quickly.

I walk to the bathroom and take the tests. I think the worst part about pregnancy test is the amount of anxiety and anticipation that you feel before finding out, regardless of what ever results you're hoping for. If I am pregnant then I don't know what I'll do. I mean we just told Shawn a couple weeks ago.

Apparently the more time you wait the more likely it is to be correct so even after waiting like twenty minutes cause I lost track of time, I still wait another five.

I pick up the test and turn it over. Not one line. Two. Two lines, I'm pregnant, after sixteen years I'm pregnant again. I don't know what I feel right now. It's like happiness, anxiety, and anger. I'm angry at myself for telling him to not use a condom, when he wanted to use one. I'm happy because my last pregnancy was absolutely amazing, I'm anxious because I don't know how Shawn and Moon will react to this.

I open the door and he's sitting up on his side of the bed scrolling on his phone. "Marci?" I announce myself and he looks up at me. "Please don't freak out."

"Okay."

I hand him the test and looks down at them before his eyes shoot back up to me.

"I'm pregnant."

"You're pregnant. Okay then..that's..wow."

"Are you upset with me or.." his reaction was one of two things. Nervous for us or angry at me. Probably the first one.

"No I'm just... I wish it would've been more planned , and that it wasn't while we're still struggling to find the men who were at my house." I nod.

"I can't believe this, you're pregnant with my child." I get onto the bed. "If the kid is an asshole then I'll know that I should've pulled out." I laughed at that.

"How are we gonna tell Shawn?"

"I don't know, we'll just tell him that we don't know what happened but we're happy with it." He doesn't give two fucks about what Shawn thinks.

"Now that you're pregnant, Dovrò renderti mia moglie presto." I'll have to make you my wife soon

"What does that mean?"

"Nothing important, Bellissima."

I'VE been planning to propose for about a month but it seems really soon. We've known each other almost our entire lives, but when I think about putting a ring on her finger it makes me want to cherish her forever.

But a couple of people are making this hard to do. She's worried about what Moon and Shawn will think about it and my family is so annoying. I don't want her to be stressed out. Doctors say that it can increase the chance of having stillborn babies. But if she doesn't want to keep it then she could abort it. We live in Nevada so it's not like she has to decide immediately.

Honestly if she does abort it then it's fine with me, when most women get an abortion it's not even fully developed yet.

"Diamond?" She hums. "Are you keeping it?"she gets closer and lays her head on my chest.

"Yeah why, do you want me to abort it?"

"No, I just wanted to ask." She hums and closes her eyes.

I think we should set a doctors appointment just to make sure. Sometimes the test aren't accurate. She's pregnant, it feels good knowing that we created something together. My phone starts flashing. I pick it up and answer it. "When you and Diamond coming back?" Shawn calls me a lot about planning to go out but it never really happens.

"Sometime next week, why?" I hear a woman's voice in the background and he starts talking to her.

"There's this girl I want y'all to meet, but I don't want y'all to judge her."

"Okay, What's she like?"

"She's kind and funny, but I think her job makes people judge her before getting to meet her."

"What does she do?" What is she an assassin or something?

"She's a stripper now, but she used to be an escort." Oh okay that makes sense for him.

"Okay, so you want this to be a double date?"

"Don't say that. I'm still getting used to the fact that you're dating my sister." Wait til you find out I fucked her enough times to get her pregnant.

"Alright then, bye."

"Bye."

I look over at Diamond she's asleep, unaware of anything going on around her. I look down at her stomach. I helped create something special, something that we'll remember forever. It wasn't planned but it feels amazing knowing that I'll participate in raising someone amazing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
776K 19.7K 37
š‚šŽš‘š€ ššˆš€šŒšš„š‹š‹šˆ, known for sleeping around and being cold. she's a renowned tattoo artist that doesn't tolerate bullshit. only caring abo...
2.3M 17.4K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
2.1K 45 20
"What!?" he says with fire burning in his eyes but I can't seem to look away not even once. "What do you mean what all I did was go to a party and ha...