My Heaven's Flower || 📔 (Nam...

By Jeonimagine

when a rich spoiled bad boy Jeon Jung-hoon gets into an encounter with a Muslim girl and they become enemies... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Last Part
Bonus Part

Part 41

44.5K 2K 1.9K
By Jeonimagine

Before start reading this chapter it's my humble request to all my precious readers to pray for our Palestinian brothers and sisters and innocent children... They don't deserve whatever is going on with them... They are the most brave people to ever exist on this earth I salute to the level of their Taqwa, patience and Tawakkul they have on Allah and they are fighting till their last breaths for our sacred land so it's our duty to pray for their safety if we can't do anything more still we can make dua for them... Please please recite this dua for them... Please

المُسْلِمِِينَ فِي فِلِسطِينَ وفي كُلِّ مَكَانٍ، يَا ذَا الجَلالِ وَالإِكْرِامِ.

O Allah! Rectify the affairs of the Muslims in Palestine and in every place, O Lord of Majesty and Bounty.

__________________

" Angel. "

He immediately got up from his seat with a wide smile and eyes sparkled in joy as he saw her in front his eyes, he felt his heart beat started rising and he took a glance at camelia and she understood then she bowed her head a little and left from there while Hezlin nodded her head a little to her and thanked her.

As she left from there Hezlin closed the door behind her and lifted up her veil while Abdullah took fast steps towards her and she also walked towards him, he opened his arms for her as she hugged him over his shoulder and he picked her up in the air while wrapping his arms around her waist and squeal " yah I love you so much Angel... Love u love u love youuuuu... "

She giggled and looked down at his face and said " it's so easy to make you happy huh! You don't demand efforts you never let me do any effort for you instead you yourself do a lot of efforts for me while I never ask you to do. "

He made her stand on her feet and cupped her face then he placed a soft kiss on her temple and looked deep into her eyes then he speak in a low voice " you said you never did any effort for me huh?
How many times I told you and I'll tell you again and again whatever I am today is just because of you my love, if you hadn't came in my life I would have never find my right path you were the source of my right path and whatever you are doing right now for me is not less then efforts, who makes lunch specially for their husband when he can have lunch at his office and if one can make then who brings lunch on her own to his office huh? It's you my love it's your kind of efforts and I love everything you do for me to show your love and affection... You are my Queen for sure. "

She smiled while tilting her head then he caressed her cheeks and said " I'm so happy today... I'm seeing you at the same place in the same spot where we part our ways from each other, the same colour of your Abaya the veil the only difference is today you came here to give me your love and I can touch you, make love with you, call you mine... Look my love how far we have come from those suffering days. "

She was silently staring back and forth in his dark orbs then she moved near him and pulled him near her by grabbing his collars she then placed a soft kiss over his lips.

After they pulled away from each other they both joined their foreheads together then Hezlin speak " I'll make more memories with you in this room so you will forget those sufferings and will only remember our love moments, we have so many good memories here... Right? "

He smiled while caressing her cheeks and speak in a low deep voice " yeah my favourite memory is when you taught me Ablution here and offered prayer when I was in a meeting and you specially came near me and blew air on my face. "

She chuckled and replied " let's have lunch first then I'll do your favourite things again... Here in your room okay? "
He moved his face away from her to look at her then he asked her in an amused voice " really? You'll offer your Salah here? " she nodded her head and said
" I'll offer my Salah and you'll sit beside me just like you used to do, you'll lean on the prayer mat while I'll make dua for you just like we used to do... You'll do this for me right? "

He held her hand in his hand and kissed the back of her palm and said " I'll do anything for you my love... Anything just order me. " she smiled then she held his arm and walked towards the couch placed in his room, she make him sat on the couch and sat beside him too then she said " let's have lunch hmm... Today I made your favourite dish. "

He joined his eyebrows in confusion while thinking about which favourite dish just then Hezlin took out the boxes from the bag and his mind was blessed with the heavenly smell of chicken makhni karahi and he looked at her with wide eyes while saying " Yah how did you know I was craving for this huh? "

She smiled while she took out the curry on a plate and made a bite of flat bread and curry for him, she moved her hand near his mouth and he eats the bite by her hand then Hezlin said " because I love you and my heart connects directly to you so I know everything about you my beloved Mohammad. "

He chuckled and said " and some moments ago you were saying you don't make efforts for me huh? So what's this? I see you have started disrespecting my queen a lot these days... I'm telling you to respect my woman or else I'll give you punishment. "

She laughed at his statement and he laughed too then she again make him eat another bite and he asked her " you had you lunch huh? " she shook her head and said " why would I eat without you when I get a chance to have my lunch with you."

He smiled then he made a bite for her and said " okay then I'll feed you with my hands hmm... Come on eat that big bite... I want you to be more energetic for our next Astaghfirullah session. "

She hit on his arm while eating and blushing then Abdullah laughed and she said " you just made this word your habit all you do is just talk about astaghfirullah session yah do some shame. " he laughed more and said " look you gave this name to our love moments hmm and I'm just taking advantage of it and if I'll do shame then how we gonna make babies huh? "

She glared at him and said " yah Abdullah stop it and eat your food... I'm not making bites for you, eat on your own. " he laughed as he saw her cheeks were getting red while blushing and he shook his head while laughing then he started eating his food and after sometime he moved near her and wrapped his arm around her shoulders while teasing her
" Yah look at me nah... Hey Angel tell me how many we gonna make hmm? 1 2 3 4 or 5? "

She jerked him away while saying
" Abdullah... Move away I don't know okay... You shameless. " he laughed so loud at her shy response and started slapping his thigh while he fell on the other side of the couch and Hezlin also laughed a little while looking at him laughing his heart out as his laugh was the sweetest melody to her ears and she loves it when he laughs his heart out.

He was taking deep breaths as he stopped laughing and sat again then he got silent while he was staring at the ground and Hezlin joined her eyebrows in confusion then she placed her hand over his shoulder and asked him in a concerning tone " Mohammad... What happened love? "

He twitched his lips into a pained smile and said " Dad... He wanted me to get married years ago and have a family so he can see his grandchildren in his life he said he has some dreams about my life and I should think about them too but I wasn't ready to marry the one he choses for me and I told him clearly I'll only marry you or else I'll die single. "

She pressed her lips into a pained smile and moved near him then she hugged his arm while she leaned her head over his shoulder and said " please don't be sad Mohammad... Allah will bless us with little angels and we will tell them about their grandparents how great they were, how humble and loveable they were... I still remember how your Dad always treated me like his daughter even in the office hours he used to address me by saying my child and the way your mother and I got so friendly during our first meeting I can't forget those lovely family moments and I'll tell our children each and everything about them. "

He looked at her with a smile on his face and she also smiled while looking at him then he kissed her forehead and said
" you know that you are a blessing for me from my Allah. "

She smiled and he opened his arm so she rested her head over his chest while moving more near to him and he wrapped his arm around her petite figure and she grabbed his collars while she closed her eyes and they both stayed like this for some moments.

After that they both finished their lunch and Hezlin got up from the couch he then asked her " what happened? " she shook her head and said " nothing I'm just going to perform Ablution I need to offer my Salah. "

He hummed in response and said " ahmm okay then I'll watch you doing all of this like I used to do okay! " she chuckled and nodded her head then he also got up from the couch and walked with her towards the bathroom she was about to roll up her sleeves just then Abdullah said " baby please remove this Abaya I've a scarf for you here in my cupboard please wear that scarf today. "

She looked at him while smiling and tilting her head a little then she said " you are still keeping those things in your cupboard? " he nodded his head while his both hands were tucked into his pants pockets then she opened the front buttons of her Abaya and removed it while Abdullah held her Abaya and saw she was wearing a violet coloured long shirt underneath and then she removed her hijab and wrapped it around her head.

She performed her Ablution while Abdullah was staring at her smilingly leaning his body with the entrance wall. As she was done with her Ablution she dried her face with the towel and he took out her scarf from his cupboard.

She walked near him and he removed her hijab from her head and make her wear that scarf with his own hands and then the fall of long scarf fell till her toes and covered her properly from all sides.

She spread her prayer mat on the usual spot and he walked towards his chair and sat there while his eyes were stuck on her standing figure, she took a glance of his side and smiled shyly while she looked back at the prayer mat and licked her lips as a blush crept on her face.

She then cleared her throat and started her Salah while saying AllahuAkbar in a little loud voice and Abdullah lowered his gaze while smiling.

He let her complete her Salah while he was silently staring at her from far because he now understand the value of Salah and he didn't wanna make her nervous during her Salah nor he wanted to be a reason of disrespect of Salah.

When he noticed she completed her Salah and was sitting in her last rakat Tashahhud he got up from the chair and walked near her then he sat beside her prayer mat on the floor and started to stare at her with the same lost look on his face like he used to do, for him she is still that same old Hezlin who mesmerises him, and attracts him and makes him lost in the innocence of her face and purines of her soul.

She did her salam and looked up at him and they both stared deep into eachother's eyes silently she lowered her gaze as she blushed at his deep stares and then she started to do her zikar on her finger tips and he leaned his body Infront of her on the prayer mat and rested his head over his palm supporting his elbow on the prayer mat.

He was continuously staring at her with eyes full of affection and love and she chuckled a little while blushing then she heard his voice " recite louder. "

She looked up at his eyes and then she started reciting her zikar in a little louder voice and he smiled after hearing her voice.

She completed her zikar and raised her hands up to make a dua then he sat up and moved near her, as she completed her dua she opened her eyes after caressing her hands over her face and then she found him so closed to her face, she chuckled and said " please maintain your distance Mr Abdullah. "

He shook his head and said " uh.. ah... Never you are the only woman Allah orders me to not maintain distance... If I did then he'll be angry with me and I can't make my Allah angry and to make him happy I'll love you more and more and more for whole of my life. "

She laughed at his statement and cupped his face in her one hand then she blew air on his face from her mouth and said
" may Allah bless you with lots of success in your work and may you never become weak in front of wrong ones and may Allah give you strength to take stand for right ones. "

He smiled and kissed her palm then he said " I'm free for some hours... You wanna go to shopping? I can take you to mall. " she joined her eyebrows in confusion then she asked " shopping for what? "

He shook his head and said " yah baby do you forget this weekend we have to go to Victoria's baby shower party and for her baby we have to buy some gifts. " Hezlin raised her eyebrows while making an oh face then she said " okay then let's go.."

He smiled widely and asked her to get ready while he got up from the floor and make a call to his secretary to inform her to not accept any meeting for next some hours.

After wearing her Abaya and veil Hezlin and Abdullah left from the office and she walked before Abdullah as usual and he was following her while a smile crept on his face as he remembered the old times and he licked his lips while a chuckle left his mouth.

They reached near the staff cabin and Hezlin met Aliya and other staff members while Abdullah was standing behind her then Aliya asked her " yah at lease stay a little more we didn't even share any talk."

She held her hands and said " Abdullah is free for some hours and we have to buy gift for his friend's baby he rarely gets time you know that... I'll visit you guys again hmm. "

Aliya smiled and squeezed Hezlin's hands warmly and said " ok no worries... I'm so happy to see you both together... Just stay happy together. " They both hugged eachother and then Hezlin waved bye to all of them while saying " Allah Hafiz to everyone. "

She turned around to walk towards the elevator and suddenly Abdullah wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her near him while they both looked at eachother and smiled then they both entered in the elevator.

Aliya smiled while looking at them and speak to her colleagues " you see that happiness and peace on sir Abdullah's face... We felt that same happiness years ago and wondered who's making him happy like this and it was Hezlin then and now too none other can make him happy like this... Her existence in his life is the answer to all of our questions. "

After leaving from there Abdullah and Hezlin both went to the Mall and they bought gifts for Victoria and John and did a lot of shopping for their baby as victoria already told Hezlin about the gender in their previous meeting that she's going to have a baby boy so they bought things according to that.

They were done with their shopping then Abdullah said " now it's time to buy something for my Queen. " she joined her eyebrows in confusion and said " I've everything what else you wanna buy more huh? "

He twisted his head to side and said
" whatever I'll like I'll buy for you... Let's go and buy a new dress for you to wear on the party. " she held his arm and stopped him while saying " Abdullah why over spending on the things I already have in a heap at home huh? Just stop this habit of yours. "

He narrowed his eyebrows and said
" you always do this to me... Yah I'm not talking to you... I just wanna buy one new Abaya for you and you started scolding me again. " he looked away from her while making a dramatic angry face and said " let go home... I'm not feeling like staying here anymore. "

She looked at him in disbelief how dramatically he was being angry like a small child then he was about to walk further but he stopped in his tracks as he heard hezlin's voice " okay then buy me a deep blue Abaya I don't have that colour in my wardrobe. "

He immediately turned his face towards her direction while smiling widely then he chuckled and said " let's go baby don't waste time I don't trust your mood swings. "

They both laughed at his statement and they entered in the branded Abaya shop, they both selected a deep blue cardigan Abaya styles with black silk strips over Cardigan's edges and black stone work over the sleeves.

After that they both left from there and he took Hezlin straight towards their home because it was getting evening and he gave to go to Madrassa too.

He dropped Hezlin at home and left from there towards his Madrassa.

The whole week passed like this Abdullah was busy in his office and Madrassa while they never miss a single chance to make love because in their busy life how many hours they get to spend with eachother Abdullah make sure to give all of his attention and love to Hezlin so she wouldn't feel sad or ignored.

It was Saturday morning and after doing their breakfast Hezlin was sitting in the living room while she was watching TV as Abdullah was talking on his phone about some office affairs and he was still in his room.

He came out of his room while looking at his surroundings to see Hezlin and he saw her sitting in the living room, he smiled and walked near her suddenly his eyes fell on the TV and he saw she was watching a news channel and it was showing the footages of war conflict between Israel and Gaza, he was silently listening to the news and made a fist ball as he saw how those Israeli people were doing wrong to phalastinies while bombing their land and killing innocent people and then he heard Hezlin's sobs.

He immediately looked at her and found her crying silently, he walked towards her side while taking fast steps and sat beside her then he held her hands and asked her in a worried tone " baby... Hey don't watch such things please don't cry like this. "

She looked at him and said " why? Why can't I watch this huh? They are killing those innocent people... Look Abdullah look at those children what's their fault huh? It's their land and those satans occupied their land and now doing wrong to them and nobody is doing anything for them... Why? They don't deserve this Abdullah... We can't see our children in pain you can't see me in pain think for once they also have loved ones... They have families too... My heart is shattering while seeing them like this and the world is sleeping... "

She cried while sobbing and Abdullah wiped her tears while cupping her face then he make her look up at him and said
" people are raising their voices against them... There are many protests going on in the whole world against those Zionists you believe in Allah you trust his plans then make pray for them my love Insha'Allah soon they'll get their freedom hmm. "

She sniffed while nodding her head then he said " our country is not a Muslim country but still there are many Muslims like us living there and there are protests going on in Seoul at so many points... I'm also one of those who are protesting against those Zionists... I have a name, a recognition in the country and world I promise you I'll support Palestinians on every platform where I can and I'll do every possible thing what's in my hand hmmm."

She smiled and nodded her head then he said " please now turn this TV off and stop crying hmm... This shall too pass... May Allah help our brothers and sisters and have mercy on those innocent souls hmm. "

She replied him with an Ameen then he said " come on now go and offer your Salah calm your mind and heart and then start getting ready hmm we have to leave by 4 pm. "

She nodded her head then she asked him
" what you gonna wear today?... I'll take out your clothes. " he smiled and said
" I'll go for something different than others, if my wife can wear Abaya everywhere then why can't I wear kurta shalwar hmm? I'll wear the black kurta shalwar what do you say? "

She smiled and said " I love that attire in black colour on you... You definitely looks so handsome in black kurta shalwar. " he chuckled and said " okay then go and take out my clothes hmm and offer your Salah... Come on my good girl. "

She left from there and he looked at her back figure then he took a deep breath while he looked back at TV and turned it on then he started watching the news silently and anger was visible on his face then he speak under his breath

" may Allah destroy these Zionist Isr*elies."

In the evening they both got ready for Victoria's baby shower party, Hezlin was setting her hijab while sitting in front of the dresser and Abdullah came out of the bathroom after changing his clothes, he smiled while looking at her as she was looking beautiful as always.

He walked near the dresser and started to wear his watch while he styled his hair perfectly aside then Hezlin smiled while looking at him and said " I'm not ready to let you go there like this. "

He chuckled and asked her " why? Is there any lack in my appearance huh? " she got up from the stool and looked at him while tilting her head then she said
" what if any girl drooled over you as you will be the most different looking among all and definitely the most handsome one."

He laughed at her statement and shook his head then he pulled her near him while wrapping his arm around her waist and said " if I'll be the different looking and handsome among them all then you should also know that you'll be the most beautiful among all women there as their beauty will be open for everyone but yours only belongs to me and I don't need to worry about those drooling stares when my heart only belongs to you... oh what those poetry lines are umm yeah...

He looked deep in her eyes and caressed her cheeks with the back of his fingers while saying the poetry words to her

In front of my eyes, In every place

And for sure we will return again

I'm melting in love and full of passion

And I would never give up on you

No matter who stood in front of my eyes

And I cannot bear the days

And my love cannot be described in words

And every night and when I get to sleep

You're in front of my eyes

In front of my eyes, In every place.

She chuckled and rested her forehead over his chest while blushing then she looked up at his face and found him staring at her smilingly, she licked her lips blushingly and asked " you do poetry too? "

He shook his head and stared all over her face then he said " nope I was never interested in poetry but you make me tell those words to you.... The sides I'm showing you now I was never like this with anyone... you made me like this and you are the deserving one for all of my lovely sides. "

She moved near his cheeks and placed a soft kiss then she said " How many time I tell you that I'm luckiest to have you I always say this from the depths of me heart and I'll never stop telling you this... My Mohammad is the best man a girl could wish for. "

He pinched her nose then he said
" come on now let's go if you are ready hmm. " she nodded her head and said
" I just need to wear my veil then I'm ready. "

As they both got ready they left the house and Abdullah placed all the gift box in the back seat of his car then he sat on the driving seat and asked Hezlin " shall we go babe? "

She hummed in response and he started the engine and left from there. While driving Abdullah told Hezlin about all of their friends who'll possibly come there and he assured her that they all are understanding and nice to others and they never judged him after reverting not they'll judge her but they'll surely like her because Hezlin was feeling a bit nervous to meet new people.

As they reached near the mansion Abdullah stopped his car in the parking area and got off the car while he walked towards Hezlin's side and opened the door for her.

She came out of the car while holding his hand and some guests who were entering into the mansion noticed both of them as they both were looking totally different from them and that's catch everyone's attention.

Abdullah signals the guard and he came near him then he handed him the gift boxes as there were plenty of boxes and he couldn't take all of them alone so he asked the guard to help him.

They both entered in the mansion and people noticed both of them as all of them were gathered in the great front yard and Abdullah smiled while they came near them to greet them.

A group of men and women came near then who were his old friends, Abdullah hugged his male friends then one of those girls speak " hey handsome... yah now we can't even hug you because you'll say like as usual it's haram. "

They all laughed at her statement then he said " I'm still stick to my words. " she made a sad pout and looked at Hezlin then she asked " oh... She's your Angel right? "

He smiled while he looked at Hezlin and wrapped his arm around her shoulders then he said " yes... Look Angel they all are my friends from university and we remain together after our university too. "

He introduced each and everyone to her and Hezlin bowed her head to greet everyone while John reached on the spot and shout in a loud voice " yah bro... Hey my precious friend you are here. "

Hezlin smiled behind her veil as they both hugged each other and Abdullah speak " my best buddy is going to be a Dad soon how can I miss this grand party huh? "

John Chuckled and greeted Hezlin then he said " victoria is getting ready in her room let's go I'll take you to her hmm she asked me to send you there. "

Abdullah nodded his head and said
" be comfortable and go... She knows you are only comfortable beside her so come out with her hmm. " she nodded her head and left from there with John as he leads the way towards the room where victoria was getting ready. "

John opened the door of her room while saying " babe look who comes... Hezlin is here. " she got up from her dresser stool as she was wearing a baby blue long gown which was hugging her body and was showing her curves and baby bump and her ash blonde hair were left open in waves.

She looked towards Hezlin while a big smile was plastered on her face then she opened her arms while squealing in joy
" Hezliiiinnnn... Our pretty Angelllll. "

Hezlin chuckled and walked near her, they both hugged each other then victoria said " oh my goodness I'm so happy today... You are the best gift from Abdullah to us... Where is our handsome huh? "

Hezlin chuckled a little and said " he's outside with other friends you can meet him when you go out. " she hummed in response and Hezlin saw another girl in the room with blonde hair and she was wearing an off white body con dress reaching her knees exposing her legs while little beige and black flower prints on her dress.

She found her staring at her with a strange intense look in her eyes just then she heard victoria's voice

" Hezlin... Meet my bestie Sophia. "

Hezlin smiled behind her veil then Sophia said " why are you covering your face Hezlin? " victoria looked at Hezlin and said " yah no one is here now you can make yourself easy hmm. "

Hezlin lifted up her veil and then Sophia saw her face while victoria have seen her before but years ago and today she also saw her for the first time after those years then victoria said " damn... Now I understand why he's so madly in love with you... Just look at you girl... You have become so beautiful than before Hezlin. "

She smiled a little while a blush crept on her face then Sophia said " he was always picky about looks when it comes to girls. "
Hezlin looked up at her while joining her eyebrows in confusion then victoria noticed her and chuckled nervously while she said " oh come on Sophia stop kidding. "

She laughed a little and said " yah Hezlin please you have a seat hmm I'll be ready in 5 minutes then we'll go out okay? " Hezlin hummed in response and sat on the couch placed in the room while she felt something off about that Sophia and she tried to just keep distance from her as she didn't know her properly and her way of talking was giving her strange vibes so she decided to sit silently and wait for Victoria to get ready.

She was staring at her surroundings silently while victoria glared at Sophia and whispered " please Sophia I already convinced John so hardly to invite you because what you did that night was not acceptable at any cost but please don't creat any scene today... He's not Jungkook anymore okay... He's Abdullah now and he's married to Hezlin so please leave them alone... Okay? "

Sophia rolled her eyes while humming in response then victoria looked back at Hezlin and said " how's Umer Hezlin? Is he doing good? "

She smiled and nodded her head while saying " Alhamdulillah he's doing great..." Great... Okay then let's go outside... Am I looking good hmm? " she asked Hezlin with a smile on her face. Hezlin smiled reassuringly and said " you are looking so beautiful, you are glowing more today MashAllah. "

Victoria smiled and said " everyone told me I'm looking good but the way you tell is just beautiful Hezlin... I love those little words you use in your conversation. "

Sophia rolled her eyes at her statement and speak to herself " extremist fell for another extremist huh... Literally. "

They all left from there towards the open yard, Abdullah's eyes fell on the entrance door as he was standing with John and his other friends then he saw Hezlin and Victoria coming out while victoria was smiling brightly as crowd start shouting and cheering for her " welcome our mommy to be. "

John walked towards victoria and held her hand then he took her towards the decorated wall and Abdullah narrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he saw Sophia appeared behind Hezlin and her eyes met with him.

His heart skipped a beat as he saw her beside Hezlin and she tilted her head a little while staring straight at him while twitching her lips to side.

He clenched his jaws and speak in a little louder voice " Angel... Come here baby. "
Hezlin looked at him and then she saw Sophia was standing beside her and she said " go...your man is calling you... Angel."

She emphasize her name at last and left from there, while Hezlin joined her eyebrows in confusion and then she shrugged her shoulders and walked towards Abdullah.

As she reached near him he immediately held her hand and pulled her near him while he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and she rested her head over his chest then he asked her while rubbing her arm " what happened love? Are you not feeling good here huh? "

She shook her head and said " no it's not like that... I just don't know anyone here except victoria so that's why I'm silent. "
He hummed in response and said " you don't need to know anyone more than victoria she's enough hmm just stay by my side. "

She hummed in response then he kissed her head and said " my precious Angel. "
Sophia was silently staring at them while standing in a corner and as she saw Abdullah kissed Hezlin's head while he was side hugging her she rolled her eyes while a sarcastic chuckle left her mouth and she speak to herself " pathetic extremist little did she know about her man's past huh... You think you can be happy after doing wrong to all those girls and to me huh?. "

Abdullah looked at Sophia who just looked at him again and they both had an eye contact while he rolled his eyes and held Hezlin's hand and placed a soft kiss over the back of her palm then Hezlin said " what happened to you... You are continuously kissing me while you know we are standing in a gathering. "

He chuckled and said " I'm making love with my Halal wife while they can make love with Na-Mehram openly so why can't I kiss my Halal wife huh? Are you going to stop me from doing this huh? "

She smiled and shook her head then she said " never... " He laughed a little then he said " that's my good girl. " the party was going on victoria and John first revealed their baby's gender to all other friends then they cut the cake.

All of the guests congratule her one by one while they gave her gifts for her baby and then Abdullah and Hezlin came near her to congratulate her then victoria said
" where's my gift Abdullah? " John chuckled and said " baby he filled your whole bedroom with gifts I myself place everything up there. "

She looked at Abdullah with a crying pout and said " I really wanna hug you now... Yahhhh. " they all laughed at her statement then Abdullah said " the real deserving of your hug is Hezlin because I just paid for them but she selected everything on her own for you and your baby. "

Victoria walked towards Hezlin while making a pout face and opened her arms for her then she said " I love you so much Hezlin... You are my favourite. " they both hugged eachother then Abdullah and John both smiled while looking at them.

They all had dinner after that, as victoria arranged Halal food specially for Hezlin and Abdullah and they both enjoyed the food.

Hezlin was done with eating then she said
" I'll bring my bag from room... I forgot there. " Abdullah also got up from his seat and said " I'll go with you. " she chuckled and said " don't worry love I'll just come in a minute please finish your food hmm."

He again asked her " are you sure? " then he heard John's voice "don't worry dude... Go Hezlin and bring your bag. " she nodded her head and left from there just then Abdullah moved his attention towards John and speak in a low angry voice " I asked you to not invite her man... But you didn't care about me huh? "

John took a sigh and said " Abdullah i swear we had a great fight over this topic... You know that victoria and Sophia are besties and she never spends her any event without her... This Sophia emotionally blackmail her just to come to this party and as you know she's having sever mood swings due to pregnancy so I couldn't but have to agree with her. "

Abdullah took a sigh and said " I just don't trust her filthy brain that's why I'm conscious for Hezlin... Yah I'll go and see her because Sophia is nowhere on the seen... I can't handle any nonsense. "

He left from there but he got stopped by some friends and they started to talk to him as they were about to leave so he felt it would be disrespectful if he refused them while on the other hand Hezlin came out of the room while holding her hand bag and saw Sophia was standing in front of her while crossing her arms in front of her chest then Hezlin avoided her gaze and was about to leave from there just then she heard her voice and she stopped in her tracks

" I never knew Muslim girls loves Fu*k boys. "

Hezlin immediately looked behind her at Sophia while narrowing her eyebrows then she asked " what did you say? " Sophia chuckled sarcastically and replied
" I'm talking about you and Jungkook... Don't you know he used to be a fuck boy... How can you not know when he was famous for switching girls every night but still how pathetic you are while being a Muslim you were wandering around him to catch his attention... Yeakh that's how modest you are huh? "

Hezlin clenched her jaws and said " mind your words Sophia... I won't let you talk about us in such words... You have no right to talk about my husband in such words do you understand? "

Sophia laughed sarcastically and said
" my husband... Pathetic... " Hezlin gritted her teeth then she asked her " why are you taking so much interest in our life huh? Who are you actually tell me? "

She smirked and tilted her head a little then she asked Hezlin " your so called husband is that loyal to you huh? That he never tell you about me? " Hezlin joined her eyebrows in confusion then Sophia walked near her and stood close to her she stared back and forth in Hezlin's light brown orbs and said " I was the only girl he chose to sleep with more than one night while it was not his rule and you know why he broke his own rule for me?"

Hezlin felt her heart sinked after hearing her words and she felt weak on her knees but she was trying her best to stay calm and didn't show any expressions then Sophia said " because I gave him the pleasure he never gets from any other girl and he himself confessed this... "

Hezlin was staring deep into her eyes with a piercing gaze then Sophia moved near her ear and whispered " while getting on his knees for me. "

That's when Hezlin closed her eyes and gulped down her saliva as her words were crushing her soul while she knows it was Abdullah's past but still she was not ready to listen all of this.

Sophia moved away from her then she smirked and asked Hezlin " how can you trust a man who told a woman all these and spends his days and nights with her then he switch towards you because of his nature... And it's not that long you both are living together who knows he's still the same just attracted to you and soon his craziness will get fade and he'll get attracted to another girl. "

" Are you done? Can I go now? " Hezlin asked her in a straight voice then Sophia scoffed and said " I see you don't care about whatever I told you... What should I assume from that huh? You must be afraid to lose a billionaire husband who spends his money on you carelessly and in front of those dollar bills you have become blind to accept the truths. "

Hezlin took a sigh and said " I don't care about those dollar bills but I'm standing here and listening to your nonsense silently because he gave me that trust, he gave me that love he never gave to anyone else, he's not that Jeon Jungkook anymore who used to do every filthy work and disrespects women... He's Abdullah now... My Mohammad Abdullah... And he loves me that's what makes you go crazy and forciyng you to create misunderstandings between me and him but remember my words Sophia Allah hates that person who tries to create misunderstandings between two spouses so don't follow satans foot steps and forget about past... Just move on okay... "

Hezlin was about to go from there then Sophia clenched her jaws and speak in a loud voice

" Oh really? He loves you that's why he bet on you back then... That's why he agreed to give you to another man so he can sleep with you? "

___________________

A/N

All mental tension comes from not

Letting go

Don't forget to vote lovelies :)

Love from Mahi ♡

As your author have been breaking many stereotypes so here's another one... I'm not afraid to mention those worldly affairs in my writing as I'm receiving opinions about not mentioning religious stuff in my story or it will get boring for other readers who don't belong to Islam... why? Because Abdullah is ruling wattpad and giving tough time to smut fics.

And now I know I'll face more opinions to not mention worldly affairs in fantasy story but what's my motive?

Why just fantasize Abdullah as a standard when it comes to his romance and love why can't we make him standard to raise his voice against the wrong one and why can't I show the world a fictional man can also be a standard when he becomes a gentleman for his woman and a beast for the one who is wrong... All I need is your support my precious readers and we'll raise our voice through our Abdullah... In some next chapters he'll show the world how to raise your voice against Zionism and who said you we can't do anything for our brothers and sister and those innocent children of Palestine... Abdullah will tell them how you do this...

Take care lovelies I'll be back with another boombastic chapter 👍🫶🫂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 3.3K 36
Living without a mother has always been the worst kind of life he could have ever lived, Jeon Jungkook, the prince of Hope Kingdom has always lived a...
3.9K 262 9
"we all wears scar, find someone who makes your feel beautiful" and jungkook did, he found the one who never judge him, hate him for his scars. Inst...
4.7K 483 29
WHEN A HIGH HANDED STUDENT ...GRUMPY YET RUDE AND A MAN WITH NO RELIGION FALLS IN LOVE WITH A RELIGIOUS GIRL ...WHO IS MUSLIM.. HE WNATED TO TEAR HER...
27.5K 1.4K 37
50,000 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴋʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴀ, ᴀʟʟᴀʜ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ. When she fell in love with JK (Junaid Khan) who waited years...