𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑...

ALD813 द्वारा

↳ ❝ [ 永遠に君の瞳に ] ❞ ━ yandere l lawliet x fem! reader ━ yandere light yagami x fem! rea... अधिक

紹介 | 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
一 | 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
二 | 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
三 | 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐈
四 | 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
五 | 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑
六 | 𝐒𝐔𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
七 | 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
八 | 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓
九 | 𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆
十 | 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒
十一 | 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄
十ニ | 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
十三 | 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆
十四 | 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄
十五 | 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆
十六 | 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋
十七 | 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
十八 | 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
十九 | 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐘
二十 | 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌
二十一 | 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐘
二十二 | 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
二十三 | 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
二十四 | 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
二十五 | 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓
二十六 | 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐓𝐇
二十七 | 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑
二十八 | 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊
二十九 | 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
三十 | 𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐄
三十一 | 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑
三十二 | 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋
三十三 | 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊
三十四 | 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘
三十五 | 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃
三十六 | 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
三十八 | 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
三十九 | 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋
四十 | 𝐔𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐒
四十一 | 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋
四十二 | 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
四十三 | 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄
四十四 | 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐏
四十五 | 𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓
四十六 | 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
四十七 | 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘
四十八 | 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄
四十九 | 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄
五十 | 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐘
五十一 | 𝐅𝐎𝐂𝐔𝐒
五十二 | 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄
五十三 | 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇
五十四 | 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃
五十五 | 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
五十六 | 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
五十七 | 𝐈𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐘
五十八 | 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓
五十九 | 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
六十 | 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
六十一 | 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐑
六十二 | 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒
六十三 | 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃
六十四 | 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
六十五 | 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
六十六 | 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
六十七 | 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃
六十八 | 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
六十九 | 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
七十 | 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
七十一 | 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐘
七十二 | 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐂𝐇
七十三 | 𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑
七十四 | 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍
七十五 | 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄
七十六 | 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃
七十七 | 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐃
七十八 | 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
七十九 | 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄
八十 | 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

三十七 | 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

6.2K 397 206
ALD813 द्वारा

꧁꧂

    Three months passed.

Three months and nothing substantial had come to light about the Kira case, even with the addition of new equipment and abilities provided by the recently constructed Headquarters. And with such slow proceedings, the energy from three months ago had all but dwindled down to nothing.

Currently, (Y/N) was turning off the rapid beeping of her alarm clock whilst simultaneously rubbing the sleep from her eyes. While she still frequented her own house and To-Oh, she had all but moved in to the new Headquarters, and she certainly couldn't be blamed considering how lavish both her room and floor was. She had a king-sized bed with the softest sheets, an enormous bathroom that had both a westernized and traditional Japanese style, and a walk-in closet full of the latest fashions.

It was impressive to say the least.

And the more she inspected, the more she realized that she was the only one with such additions.

The thought made her smile.

    After getting dressed and presentable, (Y/N) rode the elevator down to the main floor. After being directed to the room where L and Light currently were by Watari, she opened the door to find the two sitting opposite each other with tension hanging thick in the air. Light looked incredibly irritated with his eyes closed and his arms crossed over his chest while L absentmindedly chewed on both the piece of cake he had on a plate and his fork.

    "What's going on here?" She asked as she closed the door behind her, immediately both of them turning their heads in her direction.

    Light merely gave an audible sigh before shaking his head, a clear sign that he didn't even want to try and explain the answer to her question. Instead, he merely pay the seat beside him, a gesture for her to sit—which she did—before leaning back again to close his eyes.

    Her brow raised.

    She then turned to L.

    "What?" The detective tilted his head from her stare, blinking his dark eyes in an owlish way before holding up his plate. "You want some cake?"

    "In the morning?"

    "Yes?"

    "Isn't that a lot so early?"

    "I found that you don't gain any weight as long as you burn calories by using your brain," he stated in a rather monotone way as he pointed to his head, his voice muffled from the fork still in his mouth. "I'm sure even if you ate cake in the morning like I do, nothing will change about your image."

    She chuckled at his answer, for in a roundabout way, it was a compliment about her intellectually.

    "Anyways, did you actually want some cake, or did you have something else to say to me?" L tilted his head even further to the side, his raven hair shifting with the exaggerated action.

    "Light seems mad at you."

"Isn't he always?"

"That's true."

"By the way, are you sure you don't want some cake?" L met her eyes.

She contemplated the question.

"Well?" He murmured.

"I'll take a bite," she finally answered as she leaned forward and opened her mouth. "Ah~"

L blinked.

Then, ever so slowly—painfully slow, at that—his hand reached out holding a fork speared with a piece of cake for her, watching like a hawk as her lips closed around the utensil so she could eat the confectionary. And just like that, she pulled away, rolling her eyes to the ceiling as she chewed before swallowing, then smiling at L.

"You're right," she nodded. "That cake is good."

"Of course it is."

"God... what is wrong with you?" Light finally snapped after witnessing the whole spectacle between the other two, his eyes darkening with a silent and building rage as he glared at the detective. "I thought moving here was supposed to help us catch Kira, but since we've been here, you don't seem all that motivated to me. And now you're sitting there feeding (Y/N) cake."

The girl's brow raised.

L looked away.

"I guess I take your silence as confirmation?" Light scowled, his hatred for the man growing.

"Yes... you're right. Actually, I'm depressed," L muttered as he set his plate of cake down, gazing melancholically out the window. "(Y/N)... I guess she was helping me forget that."

"Why even are you depressed in the first place to... 'need' (Y/N)?" Light physically recoiled at his own words, hating how they sounded.

"Well..." he started, placing the pad of his thumb on his lip as he mulled over the question. "Truthfully, all this time, I thought that you were Kira and my entire case hinged on that fact. I guess I just can't get past the fact that my deduction was wrong. Although, having said that, I'm still suspicious of you." He stopped in his little speech, exhaling softly before continuing, "And considering that now Kira's killings have completely stopped with no change to your demeanor or schedule, there isn't anything that I can do."

"Then... you're suspicious of me as Kira, yet you don't know how?" Light's eyes narrowed even further as his arms tightened across his chest.

"Yes, I don't think I could've been wrong about that. You are Kira," L answered stoically.

"Haven't we considered the probability that Kira's power might pass between people?" (Y/N) hummed as she threw her arms over the back of the couch she was sitting on and crossed her legs, her foot moving in rhythm to an unknown beat to all but her. "I mean, considering the first and second Kira talked about 'Shinigami's' and 'having the eyes,' it wouldn't be too far fetched for something to be linking them together—a similarity in their power that allows them to possess it."

"And what would this similarity be?" L's dark gaze bored into her own.

"Who knows?" She shrugged.

"If we allow ourselves to think that this possibility were true, then it would mean that Light—if he was Kira—wasn't Kira at the time when the second Kira was looking for him," L then hypothesized as he stared at his piece of cake, as if wondering whether to eat the rest of it or just continue to admire it. "Considering the second Kira would have tried to make contact at all of the places in their journal entries, and the fact that Light went to one, they would have been able to associate themselves with him. But that didn't happen."

"It's an interesting idea for sure," Light sighed as he nodded his head.

"Yes, however, that also makes it almost impossible to actually catch Kira," L bit his lip, countering (Y/N)'s idea with the impossibility. "Which is why I'm overwhelmed. If (Y/N)'s theory is correct and if we catch someone under this type of 'control,' they'll likely lose their powers and any memory of their crimes. So, in the end, pursuing them becomes futile."

"But at this point, we have no way of knowing if that's the case," Light gestured with his hand and a furrow of his brows. "Like you said. This is a theory. Cheer up, would you?"

"'Cheer up?' No, I'm sorry, I can't—it's probably better if I stop trying so hard," L insisted with a shake of his head. "By chasing Kira so desperately we're just putting our lives at risk for nothing. Yes, it's just a waste of time."

(Y/N) bit her lip, swallowing thickly.

Light's about to snap.

I can feel it.

"Ryuzaki..." Light stood up, his hair covering any expression he was making.

L looked up when hearing his alias, something that was timed perfectly when Light punched him square in the jaw, throwing him across the room with a pained grunt.

(Y/N) immediately stood up.

It's starting...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

913K 42K 54
↳ ❝ [ CHANCE ] ❞ ━ yandere squid games x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, an ex-military girl finds herself in such debt that she t...
657K 24.1K 100
Winner of DeathNoteAwards Golden Apple section, Highest Ranking: #1 in Deathnote [COMPLETED] ACTION PACKED in the later chapters --- (Y/N) Lives in t...
292K 7.8K 55
in what could y/n do to escape from these horrific situations? from those crazy, overly obsessive bastards? (one shots) started: 6/16/22 ended: when...
330K 12.2K 69
Y/n's Life is a nightmare . But what happens when she gets transported into Death Note, her favourite anime and meets Light Yagami as a child? Y/n an...