Silver

By Siekyou

Why did i live? For what purpose? Why me? More

1. Dead
2. Tara
3. Seedling
4. Star
5. Strong
6. Spear
7. Hide
8. Sweet
9. Warmth
10. Home
11. Read
12. Magus
13. Gulp
14. Girl
15. Charm
16. Mother
17.Her
18. Origin
19. Transition
20. See you soon
21. Arrived
22. Find
23. Agnes
24. Monica
25. Handsome
26. Train
27. Respect
28. Hero
29. Bow
30. Deos
31. Fly
32. Dog
33. Visitors
34. Fabian
35. Airplanes

Author's note

202 16 3
By Siekyou

Dear readers,

Hello, this is me, the procrastinauthor of this story, if you're reading this i just want to say I'm sorry for the irregular updates, i don't like forcing myself to write, because i want to continue writing this. The updates will come whenever I'm in the mood to update, i know, so irresponsible, but i don't want to end up hating writing this too. But I'll try my better i guess, not best, my best is when I'm in the mood...

Also, this is a slow story, I'd like for Silver to grow, so no fast forwards for you. This is my first attempt to finish a story, so bear with me.

That's it, bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 26.8K 66
I had reincarnated into Remis Xenith, the younger brother of the heroine, who died at the beginning of every route. In order to not interfere with t...
98 10 12
What's wrong with me? That's the question I have been asking myself. Why did I stand out? My unnatural abilities. My crave to fire. That's why I stoo...
5.8K 214 11
The Story follows a once human girl named Aira with almost no recollection of the memories of her old life. All she remembers is waking up in a dark...
491K 27.7K 59
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...