Spider-Witch - The New Recruit

By hwxngyeji

Lee Moon, the one and only Spider-Witch from Witchlandia, somehow ends up summoning Gwen Stacy? Gwen is part... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three

Chapter Four

32 0 0
By hwxngyeji

WHO ARE YOU?

"I apologize for coming off so...rude," Miguel said after Mayday and Peter had left the room.

"It's okay..." I said softly. "I did give an attitude."

Miguel only nodded then walked over to his screens. "You said you're a Spider-Witch," he said, looking over at me. "Tell me about it."

"Well...there's a lot to say..." I chuckle softly then smile. "My mother, since I was the first born, had done a spell on me as soon as I was born... She made me just like a her, a powerful Spider-Witch." I took a deep breath then started talking again, "I was raised to take over Witchlandia as the queen. I just..." I started shaking slightly. "I just didn't know it would be when I was twelve..."

Miguel sighed then spoke softly, "she died?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah... They both did..." I kept a a cold look on my face as to not cry. "I was left to rule, and with my seven year old sister."

"I'm sorry..." Miguel said.

"Sorry doesn't bring people back," I said coldly.

Miguel nodded and said, "I know. Trust me, I really know." He took in a deep breath then let it out and walked to his screens. He looked at the screens then over at me. "Come here," he commanded, but in a soft and gentle way.

I slowly walked over to him and looked at his screens. "What am I supposed to do?"

"What do you know about the universe?" He asked me, ignoring my question and asking one of his instead.

"Not much. I mean, I know certain stuff they teach witches about it," I explained to him.

"Like what?" He asked, clearly wanting to know.

"Well, we learn about the signs of the universe and how it effects our powers." I shrugged then added, "it's not much. I doubt it's what you need."

"You don't know what I need," he said sternly.  He shook his head then started to type away and pulled up a place on his screens. But it wasn't any place. It was Witchlandia. I gasped softly when I saw it. "This is Witchlandia, correct?"

I nodded. "Yeah... It is..." I looked at the screen in shock then at him. "How did you...?"

"I know a lot," he said confidently with a smirk. "I'm in charge of the place, I know pretty much everything about the universe and canon events," he explained to me.

"That's...cool..." I smiled softly and look into his eyes. His beautiful brown eyes. I gulped them shake my head and look away rather fast. Miguel gave me a confused look but brushed it off. I cleared my throat then said, "how do you know so much?"

"Long story..." Miguel mumbled. He shakes his head then sighs. "Lyla!" He called out, making a girl appear on his shoulder.

"Hello!" The girl smiled and waved at me.

"Woah... What are you?" I asked her while tilting my head.

"I'm Lyla! Miguel's personal hologram assistant!" Lyla spoke with a confident smile.

"Woah! You're cool!" I spoke with a smile.

"Of course I am!" Lyla giggled and crossed her arms confidently. "I'm programmed to be the best!"

"You're programmed to help me, Lyla, not goof off," Miguel said sternly. "Now please do the thing," he commanded.

"What thing? I don't know what thing?" Lyla played stupid and uncrossed her arms.

"Lyla, don't make me repeat myself. Show us the multiverse," Miguel said harshly with a deep harsh Spanish accent. I shivered a bit and bit down on my lip. My cheeks slightly went pink and I looked down.

"Ugh, fineeee!" She quickly made all of our srrounding turn dark blue and the only thing in the blue void was a white tree.

"What is that?" I slowly looked up at the white tree.

"The multiverse of Spiders," Lyla said confidently.

"Lyla, my job," Miguel reminded in annoyance.

"I like her though! Let me say it!" Lyla huffed out. She cross her arms and tried to give him a stern look.

"Lyla..." Miguel threatened with his own stern look, which was way scarier.

"I can make that suit disappear!" Lyla suddenly blurted out.

"Woah, what?!" I exclaimed with shocked eyes.

"Basically his suit is holographic which means if I wanted to, I could easily leave him without one!" Lyla said teasingly then stuck her tongue out at Miguel.

"Do the thing and explain it!" Miguel hissed out.

"Thank you!" Lyla giggled then started to teleport all around the tree and explain literally everything about it. I watched in shock and eyed everything closely. I nodded along and listened to all her words. "And there you go! The Spider-Verse!" Lyla did jazz hands at the tree then made everything go away.

"That was...so cool!!" I giggled childishly and smiled brightly.

"Great... She is a child..." Miguel mumbled and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Lyla, out," he commanded harshly.

"Well, time for him to throw a tantrum!" Lyla's giggled then waved at me. "Bye, witch!! It was nice to meet you!" She winked at me then disappeared.

"Well, she's-" I was cut off by Miguel.

"An annoying hologram," Miguel mumbled then looked at me. "Now, back to you..." He eyed me up and down with devilish eyes. "You're a Spider-Witch cursed by your mother who then died with your father when you were twelve. You were left to rule with your sister who was only seven at the time. You carry around a magic...spellbook..." He looked at me in confusion, making me nod to assure him he was right. "Spellbook. But, how did you end up here, we've never had a Spider-Witch before," Miguel spoke confused.

"Well, that's an interesting story..." I chuckled softly then nervously rubbed my arm.

"Spill it. We have time," he said while crossing his arms.

"Well, um, uh, you-you see, well-"

"Aye, coño!" He hissed, cutting my stammering off. Miguel harshly took my arm and pushed me up against the wall. "Tell me, without you're stupid fucking shuddering, got it?" He commanded harshly and gripped my arm. I winced in pain and slowly nodded my head. "Good. Talk!" He let me go and crossed his arms again.

"This girl, Gwen Stacy, showed up in my universe after I casted this weird spell. It had just appeared in my spellbook and after I read it, she appeared. I answered some of her questions then she brought me here," I explained with a soft tone and rubbed the arm he had gripped afterwards.

Miguel growled after hearing my last scentance. "Aye...esa Gwen Stacy! Coño no puerdo más con ella..." Miguel mumbled and hissed in annoyance. He shook his head then looked at me. "You're staying for now, got it?"

"But my sister..." I mumbled softly.

Miguel's eyes finally softened and he sighed softly. "You'll have to stay for just now, okay? I need to sort this out..." Miguel softly looked at me, almost as if he was begging me to say okay.

"Yeah... Okay, I'll stay," I said softly.

"Thank you," he said calmly. Miguel took my arm and looked at the bruise he left. "I'll deal with this, just sit at my desk," he told me. He softly let my arm go then walked out his office.

______________

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
371K 11.6K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
156K 11.2K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
736K 20.1K 74
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...