Transmigration : First Class...

Door Iwannaeattofu

Alternative: The Immortal Husband of Time Travel First Immortal Husba... Meer

Chapter 1: Caught on the Spot
Chapter 2 Married Off
Chapter 3 Jade Tablet
Chapter 4 News Spread
Chapter 5 Trouble
Chapter 6 Make Talisman
Chapter 7 Support the Family
Chapter 8 Face Healed
Chapter 9 Producing Potions
Chapter 10 Trouble Knocks
Chapter 11 Luck
Chapter 12 Xu Chen
Chapter 13 On The Move
Chapter 14 Thieves
Chapter 15 Ruined Fang
Chapter 16 A Visitor?
Chapter 17 Itchy Powder
Chapter 18 Shameless Gu Zhiming
Chapter 19 Madness
Chapter 20 Pills
Chapter 21 Chi Changye's Background
Chapter 22 Zhong Changye
Chapter 23 Antidote
Chapter 24 Meet Tian Ru
Chapter 25 Business
Chapter 26 Travel
Chapter 27 Danger
Chapter 28 Selling Pills
Chapter 29 Face Slapped
Chapter 30 Tianfu Academy
Chapter 31Become Famous
Chapter 32 A Second-Generation Ancestor
Chapter 33 Tianfu Academy
Chapter 34 Pill Valley Master
Chapter 35 Recruitment
Chapter 36 Cuiyan Valley
Chapter 37 Lu Minzhu
Chapter 38Guests
Chapter 39 Auction
Chapter 41 Welcoming Surprise
Chapter 42 Choose a Yard
Chapter 43 Selling Pill
Chapter 44 Supported by Feirong
Chapter 45 Miaoyun Pavilion
Chapter 46 Cooperation
ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Chapter 47Challenge
Chapter 48 Follower of Gu Yao
Chapter 49 Attract Attention
Chapter 50 Tian Feirong
Chapter 51Antidote
Chapter 52DanFeng
Chapter 53 Buy Chi Changye
Chapter 54 Contest
Chapter 55 Complete Victory
Chapter 56 Weird Old Man
Chapter 57 Selling Pill Recipe
Chapter 58 Move to District A
Chapter 59 Ghost Fog Bugs
Chapter 60 Shi Family

Chapter 40 Leave

487 18 1
Door Iwannaeattofu

A foundation-building cultivator, looking at the scene of people snapping pictures outside, was both excited and disdainful.

"Junior brother Liu, I really didn't expect that so many spiritual stones could be found in this remote place. It seems that if we just throw some things out casually, the unsophisticated guys outside will be able to take over."

"Senior brother Chen. That's very true," Junior Brother Liu nodded proudly, "It seems that it is very worthwhile for us to put in some effort to seize this opportunity. Where in our world can this Yunxia Pill be sold at such a high price?"
His heart was so proud that it didn't take much time to make this trip, but he could earn a lot of spiritual stones, not to mention the gifts from the troubled city lord, and the people from the small sects who passed by others in a roundabout way. Although it costs a lot to send a gift, the transfer fee is paid by the sect, and they do not need to give out a spiritual stone. It was also for this reason that when they came, in addition to the spiritual stones that were dotted up and down, they also replaced all the spiritual stones on their bodies with magical weapons, elixirs and other spiritual materials. They even took out a sum of spiritual stones on credit. Look at outsid each of them was a fool with red faces, and the sense of superiority in their hearts was unprecedentedly high.

Senior Brother Chen said that he was fighting so hard because he had little experience and had not seen many good things. He have inquired about it, and the best alchemist here is just that Hu Guzhu, who only refines eighth-grade high-level elixirs who is still sought after by people.

"Junior Brother Liu said it's a pity, it only happens once every ten years, otherwise... hehe."
This is just greed. If there hadn't been a chance to breathe for ten years, Tianlin Continent would have been completely looted by these outsiders. No matter how good things are, no one can afford them.

In the end, the Yunlu Pill was bought by the elders of the Beixing Sect at a high price of more than 5,000 spirit stones, which aroused everyone's envy and said that the Beixing Sect was really wealthy. Several items that were auctioned next were also related to the cultivators in the foundation-building period, including elixirs, magic weapons, and spiritual materials and other heavenly and earthly treasures. Although they did not sell for as high a price as Yunxia Dan, they still often caused fierce competition. Gu Yao and the others heard Senior Brother Jiang's gentle and steady voice below, as if such a fierce scene could not shake his steady style, which stood out among the throat-breaking voices of the crowd. After more than ten rounds, the first wave of high tide subsided a little, and items suitable for high-level Qi refining cultivators appeared. Gu Yao and the others became slightly interested. In fact, the auction results of Yunxia pill made him quite excited, because he saw that the future of the alchemist seemed to be much brighter than that of the previous pharmacist. He believed that as long as he improved his cultivation level, he would definitely be able to refine the top-grade Yunxia Pill. Thinking about it, he can harvest thousands of spiritual stones from just one Yunxia Pill, then he still doesn’t have to worry about the spiritual stone? Seeing Gu Yao looking silly and happy, Chi Changye showed an indulgent smile in his eyes. Gu Yao is not a difficult person to understand, so he can guess what Gu Yao is thinking in his mind at this moment, but Gu Yao forgot something, the higher the cultivation level, the more spirit stones need to be consumed. How should he put it, the desires of cultivators are not necessarily smaller than those of ordinary people, and there is no time to fill them up. It's just that some people can keep their true intentions, but some people are blinded by desire and greed, and become unscrupulous. Thinking of the past, Chi Changye's eyes flashed with coldness. He, Chi Changye will one day go back. In the future, he will left here with Gu Yao, after the foundation building, this place will become increasingly unsuitable for cultivation.

Senior Brother Zhou also bid for the second price. It was a pill that could help the Qi Refining Stage to be completed. Unfortunately, he stopped after bidding for a while. It can be seen that the money is tight and he can't compete with others. Aren't most of the people who can enter Tianfu Academy the second generation ancestors with a lot of money? "The item to be auctioned below is an extraterrestrial meteorite. However, our appraiser cannot clearly identify what it is, but it does belong to an extraterrestrial object. Interested fellow Taoists can buy it and study it. Maybe there will be unexpected gains, the auction will begin below, the starting price is ten spiritual stones, and each increase in price shall not be less than one spiritual stone."

The item projected on the platform was a red stone, the size of a basin, the auctioneer's introduction and an unexpectedly low price , everyone looked at the stone, but Gu Yao's eyelids twitched, and he turned to Chi Changye and said, "Brother Ye, let's this stone."

Chi Changye didn't ask why Gu Yao wanted to take a bid. He agreed without thinking. "Okay, I'll take it."

The three people next to them looked at these two people like a fool. There is really no use for such a stone, so why spend such money into a waste? Could it be that Gu Yao wanted to bet that there was something good in the stone? The two people in the VIP room were also talking about this stone.

Junior Brother Liu sneered and said: "I don't know where I picked it up. I just casually said it was a meteorite from outside the sky. Maybe it was just garbage from outside the sky. Even Junior Uncle Yan didn't like it. This thing is just for fooling these fools."

Senior Brother Chen said with a smile: "Maybe they want to gamble on their luck. Who told them to be poor?"

"Fifteen spiritual stones!"

Junior Brother Liu looked out: "I didn't expect it. Someone really asked for a price, and it turned out to be a pauper in the hall below. Senior brother, do you think we should increase the price for them?"

Senior Brother Chen shook his head and said, "It's better not to, what if they think it's not cost-effective and don't want to take the bid?"

“Okay. "

"Twenty spiritual stones! " Xu Chen rarely comes out to take a look. This kind of auction is extremely boring to him. There is nothing that catches his eye. Seeing that Gu Yao wants to auction a red stone, in his opinion, it is almost rubbish. That kind of person asked curiously: "Do you know what that stone is? What are you bidding it for? "

Gu Yao rolled his eyes and said, "I won't tell you, this is my secret. "

Xu Chen...

Xu Chen: "If you don't want to tell me then ,don't!"
Xu Chen also rolled his eyes and retreated back into the Dan Pavilion. He had seen so many good things, and his vision was as old compared to Gu Yao. So even he couldn't see how good a valuable item would be. With this time, he might as well study the method of refining the pharmacist that Gu Yao told him. It did have merit.

After the auction, except for Gu Yao who harvested an unknown red extraterrestrial meteorite, everyone else walked out empty-handed. After meeting with Senior Brother Jiang, they were told that they would gather early tomorrow morning and were about to leave for Tianfu College. It was time to say goodbye to their families.

Taking advantage of this last moment, Gu Yao and Chi Changye went outside again to buy the items they were interested in. They don’t know when they will come to Shifang City next time. From the current situation, it can be seen that the various resources here are the most complete, and Chi Changye also bought some materials for making talismans and forming formations.

City Master Meng respectfully handed a storage ring to Senior Brother Yan: "Senior Brother Yan, this is the harvest and the sacrifices of the past ten years. Please send it back to the sect to see if Senior Brother Yan accept it."

City Master Meng breathed a sigh of relief, finally able to communicate perfectly this time, and his expression became slightly relaxed : "Senior Brother Yan and the two nephews will not stay for a few more days? Although the cultivation of Tianlin Continent is backward, there are still some good scenery and dangerous places worth exploring.

"No, it's important to go back to the sect to hand over the task. Yan will say goodbye. Junior Brother Meng, take care." After finishing speaking, Senior Brother Yan looked at Gu Yan and the three people standing aside, "You guys, follow me."

"Yes, senior." Gu Yan was so excited that he could even ignore the obvious contemptuous looks of the two foundation-building cultivators. He was not stupid and knew that these people could not afford to offend. These were the sect's seniors and inner-sect disciples who had established the foundation. He had just an outside disciple can be crushed to death by them at any time. Looking at the two people on the other side who were chatting and laughing happily with the two foundation-building cultivators, jealousy flashed in Gu Yan's eyes. It was only after he met these two people that he realized that the Lord's Palace of Shifang City had been collecting information for the Changxian Sect. A young man with excellent qualifications would become an inner disciple as soon as he entered the sect. There was a huge difference in the treatment he received. Even their family would receive special care from the city lord's palace, but he did not.

Junior Brother Liu glanced at Gu Yan and muttered: "I don't know which senior of the sect gave this token away. With this kid's qualifications, he may not be able to enter the sect in our world."

"Let's go, Uncle Yan will investigate this matter after we return, it has nothing to do with us, and we may not be able to contact him in the future." With such qualifications, it is extremely difficult to get ahead in the sect.

"Start!"
The teleportation array once again found the radiant light. As the light dissipated, the monks in the array had been teleported out. City Lord Meng completely relaxed. Fortunately, the sect rewarded him, and he did not get nothing here. Instead of returning to the sect and being trampled under the feet of other Golden Stage cultivators, it was better to stay here and accumulate some resources for future generations. "Start!"

This time, Teacher Fang changed to a flying magic weapon. It is in the shape of a boat. When it expands in the wind, it can accommodate nearly a thousand people. Now there are only a few hundred people on the boat, which looks very spacious. After it is activated, the magic weapon plunges into the sky. It flew into the air, then swept away into the distance, leaving Shifang City at an extremely fast speed.

Tian Feirong was a little sad at first. After all, he was far away from his family and elder brother. From then on, no one wiped his butt and told him to practice. He felt a little bitter in his heart, but he was an optimistic person by nature. After a while, he started playing with the little fat man again and left Shifang. Behind the city, the little fat man's mood improved significantly, like a bird released from a birdcage, his eyebrows trembled.
Gu Yao can't be said to have any sadness. Shifang City is just a transit station. If Yuanyang Town was not the birthplace of his predecessor, he would not have any nostalgia. Instead, he is looking forward to the Tianfu College he is about to enter, and is a little excited. Chi Changye started talking and laughing.

There were many arrogant second-generation ancestors on the boat. When they got on board, those who found it dissatisfied with this or that were slapped and kicked out by Teacher Fang.
Tian Feirong was the most gloating when he saw this, because he had also suffered at the hands of Teacher Fang, and now it was others' turn to be happy no matter how they looked at him.

"I think the conditions are not good, so we will go to the academy by flying magic weapon. Today I will teach you how to behave. Although the academy is free, it is also a place where fists talk. If you don't have the ability to defeat me, just obey me!"

The newly recruited students dared not speak out when they were angry, so they could only calm down their tempers honestly, so the atmosphere on the ship was much more harmonious for the rest of the journey. Because there were several days of journey, Gu Yao spent most of his time in the cabin practicing and reading, and occasionally went out to relax. He was not very interested in integrating into other students, and Chi Changye was even less interested. After all, he was just Gu Yao on the surface. As a follower, the other students didn't know how powerful he was and didn't take him seriously. Tian Feirong and the little fat man were irresistible people. They went out often and made some friends.

They came back and told Gu Yao and Chi Changye, "Those guys are actually forming a gang. I asked someone to inquire about it. I heard that after entering the academy, is not easy to get along, unless there are special spiritual stones to bribe people, or you have a hard fist, just like Teacher Fang, you will obey after beating people up. Gu Yao, Brother Chi, what do you think we should do?"

Chi Changye is here although his sword was not as good as his original sword that he had used for many years, it was just a low-grade magical weapon bought in Yuanyang Town, but sword cultivators couldn't help but love swords, and Chi Changye usually took good care of it. The movements in his hands did not stop, he raised his eyes to look at Tian Feirong and then continued to lower his head. This sight made Tian Feirong's heart beat with fear. He had no doubt that if Chi Changye was given a choice, he would choose the second method without hesitation, which was to beat the person up. He's convinced, but he doesn’t have the ability, howl!

Gu Yao frowned and said: "I don't have that time. I entered the academy to study. Joining that kind of gang is a waste of time. As long as they don't come to provoke me, it will be fine. If they do..." Gu Yao took out the several jade bottles, this was the poison he had newly refined after arriving in Shifang City.

Tian Feirong trembled. He knew what was in the bottle without looking. Mom, these two people are more cruel than the other. Then he turned around and whispered to the little fat man for a while. The little fat man, who didn't know why at first, also trembled, ferociously! Really cruel!

Tian Feirong smiled flatteringly and said "Then let me and the little fat man hang out with you. You have to practice and study, and you definitely don't have time to deal with external matters. Just leave it to me and the little fat man. Little fat man, don't you think so?"

While saying this, he winked at the little fat man.
"Yes, yes, Brother Tian is right." The little fat man said very well. Tian Feirong gave him a look of praise, the little fat guy is pretty good, he knows how to cooperate with him.

The little fat man thought to himself, if he were not alone and had no support, and needed a hug a thigh to live a comfortable life, then the devil would be in trouble with this guy... No, it was cooperation.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

72.5K 4.2K 23
↳ ❝ I ADORE YOU. ❞ ⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯ yandere!mythological creatures x male!reader 「 There was a merman. A naga. A dragon. Without any warning, an app appear...
1.3M 33.6K 137
SAY THE NAME, SEVENTEEN! In this book you will find: cute scenarios and preferences of you, the reader, with the beautiful boys of Seventeen! They wi...
270K 8.6K 200
Author: Tangyuaner/汤圆儿 Category: Danmei Fiction Status: 237 chapter (Complete) Introduction [Master 1 + Raising cubs + Interpenetration between anci...
63.5K 3.4K 200
Author: Yufeng/寓风 Category: Tanmei fiction List of chapter: 329 chapter Status: Complete Book 1 Lu Xu is a scumbag rich second generation with parent...