The New Girl in Town (Danny P...

By QueenDanielle114

A sudden family tragedy causes you to move in with your Aunt in Amity Park. New house, new school, new girl... More

Author's Note
Welcome to Casper High
Meeting the Trio
Walking Home
Ghosts Are Real?!
Your Past Revealed
Trouble
Jail Time
Hurricane
Confusion
Tears
Sudden Surprises
Dance Drama
Confessions
Presents and Pizza
The Fabulous Formal
Prisoner of Pain

Exposed

105 2 0
By QueenDanielle114

~Your P.O.V~

      Throughout the school day, I couldn't stop thinking about what happened this morning. I got through to Danny when I wasn't even trying! I was just trying to protect him from Paulina's bullying attempt. It made me feel proud of myself even and I don't say that often. Word spread pretty quick too. Not only were you known for the girl that beat up Dash, but also the one who embarrassed Paulina in front of a crowd. Some of her fanboys lost interest in her because of it too. Some started calling you the 'Bully Buster". You weren't sure how you felt about that though...not really the name you intended of becoming.

Just as he mentioned, Danny did not show up to lunch. Tucker, Sam, and I hung out together while Sam told Tucker everything that happened still in shock.

"Bully Buster huh?" Tucker says writing it in his PDA under my 'profile'.

I roll your eyes and shake my head digging into my peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"Whatever, let them talk."

"Still what you did was awesome. You should have been there Tuck."

"Yeah, yeah, thanks guys. So dance tickets? We get them over there, I think." I say pointing to the ticket sales table being manned by 2 teachers.

"Taken care of." Sam says slapping four tickets onto the table.

"You bought them for us?!" I say holding them up reading it's written contents.

"Of course I did."

"Oh yeah she doesn't know, you might wanna fill her in Sam. But cool, thanks!" Tucker says taking one from me. I look at him unsure what he means.

"Oh, sorry. I tend to not tell a lot of people. My family is very rich, so I do things like this often. Think nothing of it!"

"Rich?! Ugh, so lucky!" I say enviously.

"Besides you deserve it after sticking up for Danny multiple times now." She says.

"I have no problem accepting stuff from her. I love free stuff." Tucker says grinning. She elbows him in the side and I laugh.

"Wow, thanks a bunch! Money isn't everything Tuck." I drink some of my apple juice. Um...did you guys get a date yet?" You ask.

"Nah. The cheerleaders turned me down or ran away from me." Tuckers says disappointed.

"Ouch, sorry pal." I comfort him.

"Eh..maybe I will end up taking my PDA if Star rejects me."

"Oh come on now, don't do that! I was joking. If it makes you feel better, I haven't either. Not that it's needed, but I would like it. Say, this fourth one is for Danny right?"

"Sure is." Sam confirms.

"I'm going to hang out with him later, do you want me to give it to him for you?" I offer.

"I...was actually hoping to give it to him myself."

"Oh, then I don't have to. Have you had luck with a date Sam?"

"I'm hoping Danny asks me."

I nearly hear your heart break. Sam wants to go with Danny too? Where did this come from?!

"Danny? Why him?" I say hiding your concern and trying not to choke on my juice.

"She's had the biggest crush on him since they were kids. He still hasn't figured it out yet." Tucker replies.

"I didn't know...I'm sorry." I say regretfully.

"What are you sorry for though?"

"I uh-well..." I don't know how to put this nicely...I don't want to upset her.

"You want to go with him too don't you?" Tucker says with a sneaky smirk.

I can't even answer that, or look them in the eyes. I feel bad and heartbroken. I've fallen in love with Danny yet she's been friends with him since her childhood. I don't have a chance in Hell anymore.

"I see...well I wasn't expecting that." Sam says looking hurt. I look at her sadly. I can't even eat my lunch, I'm the one being eaten. By guilt!

"I don't know what to say...you got me. Do you want this back?" I say holding up my ticket.

"No, keep it. Time will tell. Consider it my thanks for sticking up for me too. I don't want to fight over him or lose a friendship over him. As long as you keep this between us. Deal?"

"Deal. I won't say a word...I'm sorry Sam."

"Let's just drop the subject. I don't want to think about this anymore. You got plans tomorrow?" She asks. Tucker stuffs his face with a burger and fries listening to our conversation.

"No, not really. My Aunt's out of town and will be for a bit."

"Wanna go shopping for the dance?"

"Huh? Girl, I'm broke as a joke, my Aunt isn't here to give me money, and don't you have a dress already?"

"A dress, yes. But I need shoes, jewelry, and some other stuff. Don't worry about the money. My treat!"

My head fall into your hands. Why is she being so generous especially after discovering I'm up against her for Danny's heart? I don't get it.

"I could never accept that."

"(Y/N) when Sam offers stuff, let her. Trust me on this one." Tucker says mouthful of fries.

"Yes, you can. Like I said, money is not an issue for me. Besides, I can't go with my Mom, I need a friend. She will try to make me wear pink and yellow stuff. So it would be a favor to me too."

"Well, when you say that, okay! I'm in!" You say happily. Now you have a ticket and an outfit on the way!

"Awesome, my chauffeur will pick you up around 1:30, just text me your address so I can give it to him."

"Got it." You say saluting her then taking out your phone and doing what she says.

~Time Skip~

I make it to my house and there waiting for me was Danny. He always seems to be a step ahead.

"Hey, come on in. Where have you been? You mentioned missing lunch for some reason." I say taking out my keys.

"Just had an errand to run." he says following me up the stairs.

"Okayyyy." I say letting it go. I thought he was going to tell me where he went or what he was doing. It's not like him to miss lunch with us.

"Wait! Before you go in, can you close your eyes?" Danny requests.

"What?" I say about to push the door open to let us in.

"Please? Trust me." Danny says.

I close my eyes not sure what to expect. After all, it is hard because he's still earning my trust back since the whole 'I'm actually half ghost' thing. He grabs my wrist and pulls me forward a few steps, and closes the door behind us. He releases his grip on then a small gust a wind passes me. I stand there waiting patiently for his cue.

"You can open your eyes now." He says softly.

When I obey his command, my question earlier was quickly answered. I drop my backpack at the sight before my very eyes completely shocked.

     There were red rose petals scattered all along the floor, lit tealights illuminating a short path leading to a big heart at the end. It was absolutely beautiful. I can't remember the last time I saw something so pretty. I rub my eyes to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. At the heart standing right in the middle was the most crazy part of all...

It was Danny holding a poster saying "(Y/N), will you go to the dance with me?".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 2.5K 38
Danny Fenton is in love with the very famous Dash Baxter. Being only a 16 year old, Danny is very certain he is in love with the boy, regardless of w...
83.2K 2.5K 17
[Status: Discontinued.] "LuvAnimeSongs" appears only on Wattpad, Quotev, and FanFiction. To let everyone know if my stories are being stolen without...
40.5K 1.4K 31
Book 1 of 2 Your mom decided to move out to Amity Park and you notice that things here are just a bit strange. Next to a hero ghost who gets hurt a l...
108K 4.2K 21
Danny Fenton isn't just your average fourteen-year-old boy. He has an alter ego who just so happens to be Amity Park's ghost hero. Yes, that is being...