Back Stabber || stiles stilin...

By stilesstilinskiibaee

[ BOOK 4 ] Completed ✔️ It's been seven months since the Deadpool was over and the pack is almost at their... More

Backstabber
AESTHETIC
Playlist
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20

16

227 12 6
By stilesstilinskiibaee

2380 Words

16,

( Wings - Birdy, unlight comes creeping in, illuminates our skin We watch the day go by, stories of who we take
It made me think of you, it made me think of you )

_____________________________

THREE WEEKS AGO

"DO YOU WANT TO KNOW the truth to why I hate you?" Malia said to me making me sigh.

"I don't really care anymore. Malia, you and I are friends. I don't care what it was before." I said to her as we were both walking to watch the boys at practice.

"But I do. I need to tell you." She said to me making me let out a sigh.

"Alright then." I said turning to face her.

"Go on," I said to her waiting for her tell why.

"I never really hated you." She said to me making tilt my head.

"Yeah, you did, it was pretty obvious." I said shrugging my shoulder.

"I never really hated you-I liked you." She said making my jaw drop.

I'm sorry what?

Did I hear that correctly?

Is she for real?

Did those words came out of her mouth?

Oh my lord.

"Oh." Was all I said to her, what can I say. She told me she liked me. She had a crush on me.

"You had a crush on me?" I asked her as she crossing her arms.

"Of course I did- who wouldn't." Malia said to me. I didn't know what to say to her.

I mean-I don't like her like that.

She's my friend.

"I know you don't like me like that." She said to me.

"I had a crush on you but not anymore." She said to me making me nod.

"Oh." I said again.

Can I actually form words then just 'oh.' It's getting pretty annoying.

Malia probably thinks that to.

"Katherine, I don't like you anymore. Yes you are my friend i don't have romantic feelings for you not anymore." She said to me making me let out a small sigh and nodded.

"Uh-yeah okay." I said just shaking my head to her.

"Let's go see the boys." She said to me as she walked away and I just nodded.

This is crazy.

I guess we are kind of back to normal. Hope went back home, since I'm safe.

She wanted to stay but I told her not to, that I'll be fine with freya while she goes back to mystic falls and spent time with her friends after the chaotic night we had.

Spencer.

We haven't seen her since then, I tried to use my locator spell to find her but seems she's been vanished on the face of the earth just like that.

Theo, well Theo's been-I don't know honestly haven't seen him, because if I do I will kill him. I'm doing not too well.

Ever since Stiles and Hope rescue me I couldn't get my mind off on Xavier.

He died because he saved me.

I told him that he was dead to me.

It's my fault he died. We didn't even get the chance to go to mystic falls to enjoy our milkshake.

He wanted to go to mystic falls to try my milkshake I always talk about and now he won't get to. After everything that went down between us I still cared for him.

He was my best friend.

And now he's gone. I heard a knock on my door making me wipe my tears away.

"C-come in." I said as I hear the door open revealing Lydia.

"Hey." I said to her getting up from my bed and hugging her tightly. I didn't see ever since I was kidnapped by them.

"How are you?" I said to her pulling away from her.

"I'm doing just fine. How about you?" She asked me with a sad smile.

"I heard about what happened." She said to me making me sigh and run my hand through my hair.

"Oh." I said to her.

That thing.

Sucks to be me.

I walked back to my bed.

"That's over. I'm working on a spell to find Corey and Liam." I said to her flipping through pages until she stopped me making me look up at her.

"You've been through hell. You were being tortured by the scumbag and Barbie bitch." Lydia said making me laugh at the nicknames.

Lydia always had her ways to make me laugh at everything even when I don't want to.

"You also saw Xavier being killed by Theo. I know he meant something to you." She said to me making me take out the picture I printed out d me and him together as I smiled at it.

"We were planning to go to Mystic Falls together." I said to her smiling at the picture I'm holding in my hand.

"He wanted to try my famous peanut butter blast-," I said as my voice began to crack.

"With vanilla ice cream on top?" She asked me making me laugh between cries.

"Y-yeah." I said looking up at her.

"He got killed. Because of me. I watched him died. He died saving me. How am I supposed to live with that?" I said to her as she wiped tears from my face.

"You don't. But you know what you can do? Is mourn him. Do something he would want you to do. Do something that you and him wanted to do." She said before letting out a chuckle.

"Like, taking a trip to mystic falls to go get your famous peanut butter blast." She said making me laugh.

"This isn't your fault. You didn't know he was going to do that for you or sacrifice himself for you. You guys left at bad terms but I knew you care about him." She said to me making me smile.

"He was my best friend. I loved him like a brother." I said to her.

"I know you did. And he knows that too. He loved you the same way you loved him." She said to me.

"No matter where you are or him. You guys will always be together. I didn't know Xavier for that long but do know, he made you laugh." She said to me making me smile.

"You need to let go of the bad memories and bring the good memories back. No matter what." She told me as I wrap my arms around Lydia.

She's right.

I do have to let them go.

"I'm glad you're okay. I don't know what I would do if I lost you to." I said her as she rubbed my back.

"I'm not leaving you." She said to me before I pulled away.

"Everyone said that to me and they either left me or died." I said to her, as she gave me a smile and I looked down not looking at my best friend.

"I'm not everyone else. I'm your best friend. I knew you for a long time. And when I say I'm not leaving you is because im not. You're my sister and I love you." Lydia told me making me smile.

"I love you too." I said to her hugging her tightly as she chuckled.

"Did you find anything?" She asked me and I pulled away and wiped my tears away.

"Uh, no. It's like he vanished off the face of the earth." I said to her.

"Well, we are gathering in Scott's house today." She told me making me nod.

"I'm wondering if you want to come. If you're up for it." She said to me making me hesitate.

Should I.

I haven't spoken to them- except for Scott and Liam.

I haven't talked to Malia, Kira, Stiles.

"Um-I don't know." I said to her.

"It's fine. You don't have to go." She said to me. My friends need my help.

"Let's go," I said to her.

"Alright, come on." Lydia said to me as I got up from the bed and grabbed my purse, and we both head out  the door.

_____________________________

I Lydia and got out of her car as I closed the car door making me sigh.

Was this a bad idea?

No, I'm here to help my friends. Whats what I do. It's not like they hate me or anything.

"Are you sure you want to go in?" Lydia asked me as I stood in front of the door.

"Yes, I do. We have to save him, right?" I asked her making her nod.

"Yeah," Lydia said to me making me look at the door before I sigh and I opened the door revealing them as they turned to me when I opened to the door.

"Hey." I said letting out a breath making them look at me, waiting for them to say something.

Anything.

I saw Kira look at me before running up to me and hugged my tightly making me laugh lightly.

"I'm glad you're okay." Kira said before I hugged her back making me smile.

"Yeah, me too. Glad to see you." I said to her as she pulled away from me with a smile, she went back to her spot before looking at Stiles and Malia.

"Glad you're okay." Malia said with a smile making me nod.

"Yeah." I whispered.

I turned to Stiles who gave me a tight smile. As much as I want to hate him I can't, I hate myself for that. He made a bet on me.

We are angry at him.

Yeah, totally.

You just want to jump his bones already.

I heard the voice inside me say.

"Hey." I said with a smile.

"Hey." He whispered to me.

"Um-did you try to find Corey?" Liam asked me making me look at him and removing my eyes from Stiles.

"You asked me that the last time you called me. Which was literally 30 minutes ago." I said to Liam who let out groan of frustration making me laugh a little.

"But, I'll answer it." I replied to him.

"No, it's like he vanished. Either he's dead or some how he cannot be found by magic." I said to Liam as I shrug my shoulders.

"Uh, how do you guys know they are still alive, anyways?" I asked them crossing my arms between my chest, as they looked at me.

"Sorry, bad timing." I whispered to them.

"We don't. But they still have to be alive. The dread doctors probably haven't found them." Stiles said to me making me nod.

"And if they did die. Then my dad would've called me and tell me they found a body, which he hasn't." Stiles said to me making me turn to Liam.

"Can't you not track your best friend?" I asked him.

"I-uh-I guess." He said to me with a stutter.

"So first thing is first, we find them and when we do we protect them, that's it." I said to them shrugging my shoulders.

"It's just them so easy peasy." I said to them.

"It's not like we have anyone else to protect." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Right?" I asked them but Malia, She kept quiet not saying anything.

"W-what? What's wrong?" I asked her, who looked at stiles them turn to me.

"What is it?" I asked them.

"Well, I found my mom. And well..." she said to me making me look at her waiting for to give me details.

"Well? What?" I said to her. "She wants to kill Stiles." She told me bluntly, making me pause for a second.

What?

Why?

Stiles?

Dead?

Was the things I wanted to ask her but if course I didn't ask any of them.

"Okay, then protect him." I said to her, not caring what the others thought. Just because I almost died and he kind of saved me doesn't mean he's off my forgiven list.

"You can handle that on your own." I said to her before turning to Lydia who didn't say or gif me any look.

"Back to Mason." I said to them.

"Uh-my dad's got an APB out." Stiles said to us as he looked at me for a couple of minutes before turning to the others. I was harsh, not going to lie.

"For a 5'8' 16-year-old?" Kira asked as she leaned against the kitchen counter.

"I recommended nine-foot tall rampage werewolf." Stiles said sarcastically making me roll my eyes.

"It still might not be him." Liam said to us.

"Um-it is him. We saw his shoes inside his truck." I said to him.

"But, Hayden's at the school looking." Liam said.

"I can keep checking the woods." Malia said making stiles nod.

"My mom can check the hospitals in the county." Scott said as he came to the kitchen, making us turn to look at him.

"We can find him." Scott assured us, especially Liam.

"What happen's then?" Liam asked.

"We figured out a way to save him." Scott told him.

"Okay. Where else could we look?" Lydia said to us as I sat on the kitchen counter open a pack of chips.

"The tunnels?" I suggested as I ate my chips.

"Let's ask Corey." Scott said.

"He's not even-," I was saying before Scott grabbed Corey by his collar as he appeared beside Scott.

_____________________________

So, how do you guys this chapter. I'm trying to finish this book since I am almost done. What do you think about Katherine?
Xoxo, your fav

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540K 11.7K 168
My name is Mieczyslaw Stiles Stilinski and I have been around a LONG LONG time. I left Beacon Hills 10 years ago after Scott, Lydia, Malia, and I gra...
36K 827 35
[BOOK 2] COMPLETE ✅ "Katherine? No." Freya said to her. "My humanity flipped the second I started to feel the pain of me killing the women and Alli...
131K 2.8K 55
After being away from Beacon Hills for six years, Marlo Stilinski finally returns but with secrets, talents and a certain someone in her eye, after r...
12.7K 357 15
[BOOK 3] Completed ✅ "So this is how it's gonna go." Katherine said while walking towards them and grabbing them by the throat. "Either you tell me...