dreaming, sharky

By SHARKYSLVR

a short story in which they feel like they're dreaming around each other More

DREAMING
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IX

VIII

2.2K 58 13
By SHARKYSLVR

@maniperez

@maniperez: vid w amp out on beta squad channel! <3

liked by chrisnxtdoor, yungfilly, ohnosharky and others

load comments...

@chrisnxtdoor: much love family ❤️
     ^ @maniperez: love ya x

@imdavisss: my favourite beta member
     ^ @maniperez: ur my fave amp member
               ^ @dukedennis: excuse me?
                         ^ @maniperez: sorry boo x

@yungfilly: always a pleasure filming with u lot ❤️
     ^ @maniperez: u my bro fr ❤️❤️

@ohnosharky: 😍
     ^ @maniperez: thank you baby x
               ^ @niko: baby? 🤨
                        ^ @soppyg; leave em they're cuties

@soppyg: ur so leng
     ^ @maniperez: leave niko for me 🫦
              ^ @soppyg: omw bbyg
                       ^ @niko: im like right here?
                                 ^ @maniperez: so?

load more comments..

NORMANI was getting ready for her day, she was going out for coffee with duke in a little cafe down in london. She thought nothing flirty of it, she thought it was just innocently two friends going out for a drink.
How she was wrong, duke was starting to like the girl. Normani sort of knew this, she guessed it from his body language when he was around her. But she was dreaming about sharky all the time.

Doing her makeup, where's sharky. Getting dressed, wonder if he would like this. Eating food, he needs to try this. Filming a video, he should be here. Hanging out with the boys without him, i miss him. DREAMING,       i love him.

Normani Perez had fallen for her best friend.

As she was putting her jumper on, she heard a knock on her door.

"Come in!" She shouted, looking towards the door through her mirror as she sat back down on her vanity.

She saw sharky walking through the door, wearing the blue 'Primo' set. He always looked dreamy in his primo clothes.

"where you going to?" he asked sitting on her bed looking at her through the mirror.

"well, duke wanted to go get coffee with me." she said adjusting her hair then getting up and turning to the boy.

"so it's a date?" he asked hesitantly.

"no! i don't like him like that." she said laughing and shaking her head.

"well do you like someone like that?" he said looking at her with low eyes.

"um, maybe." she said quietly going to get her shoes.

"give 'em here." he said pointing to the heels she had chose out.

She hesitated, confused, but handed her shoes to him as he patted the spot next to her.

He got on his knees and took her foot, putting it on his leg and strapping on the heel, doing the same with the other foot.

Things like this made Normani flustered, she never had treatment like this. Princess treatment, as they called it. She loved it though.

"thank you." she said smiling slightly getting shy.

He smiled before putting him hand under her chin and leaning close to her,

"can i kiss you?" he says quietly, she nods quickly.

Their lips meet and it's bliss. She would never get tired of the feeling of his lips on hers. She was so infatuated with him, he was so infatuated with her.

They were very much in love with each other.

Normani pulled away checking her phone,

"i need to leave, he'll be there in five minutes." she says giving him two pecks.

"let me take you." he said pulling her up by her hand.

They walk down to his car, Normani not arguing know that he would win, somehow.

As they drove to the cafe, Sharky's hand was on Normani's thigh, innocently rubbing. They pulled up outside to see Duke waiting in his car.

"thank you for driving me." she said smiling at him.

"no problem, listen if you need anything call me. if you need an excuse to get out just text me, okay?" he said laughing a bit.

She nods her head as she gives him a quick hug and and gets out the car. She sees Duke getting out of his car and walking up to her.

"sup mani." he said giving her a hug.

"you alright?" she said looking up to him as they walked in.

Once they had ordered everything, they had sat down and begin talking.

"hey listen i wanted to tell you something." he said, looking nervous.

She nodded her head signalling him to continue.

"i sort of like you. like you're very beautiful and talented and i would like to give it a shot if you feel the same way." he said looking into her eyes.

Normani sat there for a minute trying to process everything that just happened,

"duke, im so sorry but i don't feel the same. you're an amazing guy and i love you but as a friend. i sort of like someone else." she said nervously biting her nails.

"it's all good, no hard feelings, but hey? who's the lucky guy?" he asked raising his eyebrows and carrying on the conversation as if she didn't just reject him.

"well," she started.

"it's sharky." he said confidently and smiling.

She began to smile widely and blush as he guessed correctly.

"bro how did you know." she asked laughing.

"it's a bit obvious you two are in love, the way y'all look at each other." he stated as if it was obvious.

"do you think i should tell him?" she asked, looking for some advice.

"oh yeah, 100%. And you ain't got nothing to worry 'bout. That boy in love with you." He said

"you wanna ride home mani?" duke asked as they stepped out of the cafe.

"no it's all good ill call sharky." she said smiling.

"aight, you gonna tell him?" he asked hugging her.

"i think so, soon." she said, "you'll be the first person i tell." she said smiling.

"good." he said, "an' i don't want things to be awkward between us either, aight?" he said patting her head.

She nods as she goes to call sharky to tell him to pick her up.
-
She finished the call and Sharky pulled up in front of the pair, she hugged duke goodbye and walked to Sharky's car.

She watched as the two boys spoke from Sharky's window, then watching him rolling his window up.

"did you have a good time?" he said looking at her quickly.

"yeah it was nice, he's a good friend to me." she said smiling, thinking of what he said.

He nods as they carry on the journey home.

only a few chapters left guys :((
lmk if you want a book on any other
beta squad member or an amp member.
duke dennis book will be released as
soon as i finish this book ;)
don't forget to vote if you can,
LOVE YOU ALL ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.4K 1.7K 28
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*' 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐚 had a severe drug problem following the death of her mother but she's clean now - Moved to London where she suddenly meets N...
8.1K 145 12
This is basically how I think it would be if Niko and Aj had romantic feelings for each other. (If I find out that Aj or Niko are uncomfortable with...
1.5M 28.3K 168
Just some imagines for the outsiders (: In process of editing** may take a while**
19.9K 167 24
well, it's my first time writing again after many years. yano to bear with me. I can also try BxB if requested. Beta Squad + Others S - 01/29/24