My Dream Prince

By Butter8321

Kang Y/n a cute, kind hearted, innocent and decent girl. She become orphan at an early age and is raised by h... More

introduction
Ep-1 ( I Miss you Appa)
Ep-2 (Going back to school)
Ep-3 ( I will protect you)
Ep-4 ( Jealousy )
Ep-5 ( Bike ride)
Ep-6 (part-1: Yn is a cheater)
Ep-6 (part 2: You are the most precious to me)
Ep-7 ( Late night hangout)
A Request
Ep-8 ( Got Caught)
Ep-9 ( Flirty Taehyung)
Ep-10 (Chim Oppa)
Ep- 11 ( He kissed me??)
Ep-12 (Jimin's Farmhouse Trip)
Ep-14 ( Dazy in trouble)
Ep-15( Farewell party)
Ep- 16 (Misunderstandings)
Ep- 17 (Birthday party)
Ep-18 (Confession)

Ep- 13 (Mesmerising Morning)

172 7 2
By Butter8321

In the morning:

Yn sleep got interrupted by the sunlight and chriping of birds. She sat on the bed while rubbing her eyes trying to adjust the view. They arrived almost at midnight and directly went to sleep as they all were damn tired due to the long journey. She tilted her head to check the time which was almost seven. She peaked a bit from the window and was wondered by the mesmerising beauty of outside.

The farmhouse was surrounded by nature. There was a beautiful lake and a deep greeny forest nearby; on the top of that dim sunlight, sweet music sang by birds and the cold yet fresh air was making the morning more marvellous. She tilted towards the other side of the bed where dazy was sleeping beside her peacefully and jolted her.

Yn: 'dazia! Get up, get up.....'

Dazy: (groaned).........mom let me sleep.i don't want to go to university today

Yn: Aishhh! I am not your mom and we are at jimin's farmhouse for vacations. Did you forget bitch.

Dazy: what???.....(while fixing her view, looking at the surrounding)

Dazy: whatever, just let me sleep idiot....

Yn: ufffo! We are not here for this.just look towards outside. Damn it's beautiful. Let's take a morning walk.

Yn: GET YOUR ASS UP!.....(again jolted her)

Dazy: i don't want to.just let me sleep; go by yourself pabo.(turned her head towards other side)

'OK' she said and kicked her butt while mumbling 'lazy a&&'. Yn get up from the bed and ran towards outside wearing a plain white shirt with her camera.

She went outwards and joined her hand while saying 'WOW' in amazement. She felt dew drops on the grass and removed her slippers at a side to feel it.she spinned in joy while swaying her hands in air like a bird. She was busy enjoying the atmosphere when her eyes fall on man clothes on a chair which was placed a little far from the lake.

She went towards it. The clothes seemed familiar to her and there was a grey coloured towel as well. She was thinking that who could be here at such an early hour. In this, she felt a water splash like someone came out of water. She turned her gaze and saw a shirtless man running his hands through his wet hairs in it. She wasn't able to see his face as she could only see his bare back.

She took few steps towards him to get a clear view but didn't realised that she is now not walking on the grass but on the mud at the edge, which was quite sticky and slippery making her instantly Lose her balance and fall in Water.

But before she could drown someone held her up tightly by her waist while she was holding his broad shoulders for her dear support. Her eyes shoot wide open after seeing the man Infront of her. It was TAEHYUNG........her eyes got mesmerized after seeing the Greek god Infront of her.

She forget the beauty of nature which she was enjoying a while ago. Her eyes travelled from his wet yet messy hairs towards his chocolate brown eyes which were piercing her soul with his deep stare. His thin lips, his broad chest having water droplets on it shining like pearls in the dim sunlight, his vainy arms on her tiny waist holding her gently and their bodies sticking together make her lose her mind 🌚. He really has a perfect body that can make every girl droll over it. Now I know why he is the hearhrob of our university.

(Imagine them as taehyung and yn)

After blessing her eyes with his beautiful features which she never witnessed before; his eyes travelled from her wet Juicy lips towards her body and stood there. The water was cold but the atmosphere around them was quite hot.

They both were enjoying the beauty of one another when they felt the presence of a third person witnicing their romance. His fake cough was able to get the attention of both of them.

Yn immediately separated him from her when she saw jimin standing near the farmhouse looking here and there with a playful smirk. she turned herself about to go, to avoid this akward situation when taehyung held her arm and pulled her towards him making her back collapse with his bare broad chest.

'wear my jacket before you go inside '. He said in his calm yet dominating voice. 'wae???(why)'she asked innocently with confusion. 'because I don't want others to see what I witnessed now.' He can still scene that she didn't get his words so his next move make her poor soul left her body.'btw you look Se*y in red br@ baby girl' he said while nibbling her ear with a playful smirk dancing on his face.

She then get what he was trying to say and left instantly from there while wearing his black leather jacket hiding her almost transparent body. 'Ahemm ahemm! i thought my cupcake is an innocent girl.' Jimin said to yn when she was passing by him. 'SHUT UP!' She said while hitting his arm with annoyance and ran upstairs towards her room before someone else could see her in this state while jimi burst into laughter after seeing yn's red burning face.

She came up in her washroom and shut the door behind her. She stood up Infront of the huge mirror and saw her completely wet clothes sticking to her body. 'damn! My body is completely see through, through this stupid white wet shirt that anyone can have a nice view of it. Why the hell I am so clumsy. Can't you walk properly yn. Aisshhhh' she groaned in anger while removing her shirt. 'Can't that shameless jerk close his eyes. It was really so embarrassing Ahhhhh'.......

'wait! what he was doing here when he refused to came with us' she realized suddenly and changed her clothes after a relaxing shower to head downstairs so she could ask Jimin the whole story that how and when he arrived here.

Yn came in the living room and saw only taehyung laying on the sofa while using mobile phone. Thankfully his back was facing her so he couldn't see her. She tip toed silently with out getting in his sight towards the kitchen as she felt a bit awkward to face him after that morning so called situation. She saw jimin and jungkook making breakfast there.

Yn: good morning guys!

Jimin & jk: good morning!

Yn: it smells so delicious 😋. what are you cooking OPPa?? (While approaching jimin)

Jimin: your favourite pineapple pancakes, hotteok and galbi jjim.

Yn: Jinja! Then it's going to be really amazing. It really looks so tasty (excited tone while lickings her lips)

Jk: Yah yn! I am also making dumpling soup. Wouldn't you appreciate me?

Yn: Woh! You are also doing great. Keep it up!(she said while patting his back and peaking to the soup a bit)

Three of them were chit chatting while preparing Breakfast when jk got a call so he asked yn to have a look at his soup and excused himself for a bit. Yn got a chance to ask Jimin about taehyung as jk went out to pick up his call.

Yn: oppa! I wanna ask something from you?

Jimin: Hmmm......

Yn: when does taehyung arrived here?

Jimin: didn't you asked him in the morning while enjoying eachother?(teasing tone)

Yn: yahhh oppa! Stob it(in Jin's tone😂) i...it was just an a...accident. It is nothing like what you are thinking or what it seems like.

Jimin giggled while yn turned into tomato while cutting the tomatoes.

Yn: oppa plz.....(she requested cutely)

Jimin: ok!..........Taehyung arrived almost at 2am. I came to know about it when he called me to open the main gate.(he replied while flipping the pan cakes)

Yn: did he apologized to you??....

Jimin: yeah he said sorry for neglecting my phone calls and for rejecting my weekend trip request earlier.

Yn: hmm....great.

Jimin: why? Because he came here and you both got a chance in the morning to.......

Yn: CHIM OPPA!.....

Jimin: okay okay!....... But don't be too much happy because there is a little bad news too(narrowing his lips)

Yn: tell me. I know it wouldn't be that much bad. (She said while giggling and mixing the cutted vegetables in the soup)

Jimin: Actually yn! Yesterday night, taehyung wasn't alone. He came with......

Before he could finish his sentence a girl showed up in the kitchen while yawning 'isn't the break fast ready till yet? I am starving ' yn turned her face towards the familiar voice and saw yoora at the kitchen entrance stretching her arms.

Yn facial expressions changed soon into an angry one and she followed the same gaze towards jimin.

Jimin: ju..just wait a bit yoora. It's almost ready.

Yoora Humed in response and went towards the fridge to drank some water. Yn turned towards jimin and asked ' what Is she doing here now?Is this the bad news you were talking about? ' jimin nodded his head innocently. 'Wait don't tell me that she came with taehyung yesterday night'
Jimin again nodded while mixing the eggs.

'oppa! Why you invited her with all of us. You know na she is not a close friend of us at all.' Yn complained him with a pout.' Yeah I know you both didn't got well with each other and I am well aware about yoora's nature too but she is added in our 'friends group' so how can I not invite her while asking others and mainly she is jungkook's sister as well; he would mind if I wouldn't invited her.' They both were talking lightly as yoora was still there on the other side of the kitchen. He tried to explain her his point of view. Yn nodded sadly while helping him, trying to understand his own reasons.

'yn bring me a cup of black coffee. You know very well that I can't start my day without it.' Yoora ordered yn like her personal maid or slave. Jimin on the other hand doesn't liked her agressive tone towards his bestie but still tried to remain calm.

Jimin: there is coffee jar placed in the first cabinet; make it by yourself. She is busy with the breakfast.

Yoora: so what??(raising her eyebrows) isn't it her job to serve to their masters as a maid.

Jimin: mind your language yoora and made the coffee by yourself if.......

Jimin lose his temper after hearing yoora's bull shit and was showing her her place but yn immediately replied shrugging him off.

Yn: okay! I will made it. Just give me 5 to 10 minutes.

Yn: and I am sorry on behalf of jimin.(while bowing)

Jimin was completely out of speech after seeing yn surrendering like that Infront of her. He got more angry when yn apologized from yoora although neither she didn't did or said anything wrong nor him but still she apologized on his behalf. He wanted to teach her a great lesson but yn held his hand and squeezed it, indicating him not to do or say anything.yoora smiled evily after seeing yn obediently following her like a puppet.

Yoora: Such a good girl! Finally you realized your true place.(smirk)

Yoora: Anyways, I am waiting in the living room; bring me my coffee there and make sure it wouldn't get cold.

She warned like an owner and left. Jimin looked towards yn with disappointment and said

Jimin: yn! Why you listened to her? Do you consider yourself as their servent? And on the top that you also apologized to her for nothing?

Yn chuckled sadly; pouring the soup after hearing him and replied while shifting her gaze towards him.

Yn: so what she said wrong oppa? Am I not a maid at Kim's mansion?

Jimin: yn????.......(he was surprised at yn's response)

Yn: oppa! I am a friend with all of you can't change the fact and my fate that I am daughter of a maid at Kim's mansion and sadly she was right that as a servent I have to follow their orders and should be in my limits. (Sigh)

Yn: you know when last time I misbehaved with yoora because of Tae , the day you invited us on the for this trip, she warned me that she will later made me pay for my sayings and she did.

Flash back:
Yn pov:

At the day when jimin invited us for the weekend trip, I was so excited. After getting home I directly made my way towards my room and changed my self after a shower.i looked for eomma as I was starving badly after a long tiring day ,but she was no where to be found.

After gathering some energy I made my way towards the mansion. I entered the kitchen directly from the back door and checked the fridge to found something to heal my growling stomach. I took an apple along with a bunch of grapes and a peach which is one of my most favourite fruit. I was about to take a chunk of apple when I heard someone's shouting from outside. It seems like Mrs Kim is taking out her anger at some poor servant.

Then later I heard the sobs of a lady which I realised was of my mother. I immediately went towards the living hall leaving my fruits plate at a corner of the kitchen counter.

Author pov:

Mrs Kim: Can't you do one work properly?you just spoiled the sandals of my quests by spilling the cream cake on it

Mrs Kang: I am really sorry (she apologized while bowing towards her and that lady multiple times)

Mrs Kim: what this sorry can do Kang shin? (Knitting eye brows)

Lady: yes! Your sorry can't fix my expensive sandals. You know how much it costs bitch?(she threatened the poor lady Infront of her)

Mrs Kang: so what can I do Mam?

Mrs Kim: sit Infront of her on your knees, take her sandals by her feet in your lap and then Clean them while apologizing.

After hearing Mrs Kim words Mrs kang was shocked as it was quite a way of trampling her dignity by her own feet.

Mrs Kim: what are you thinking shin? Just apologize to my guests properly to whom you have indirectly insulted by your stupid carelessness.

Mrs Kim: or else you know for what I am capable of and you and your daughter wouldn't be able to bear the concequencess.....(she exclaimed with an evil smirk)

The poor lady got scared after hearing her daughter's name. She didn't want anything to happen to her only dear daughter after losing her husband so she did as Mrs Kim told her. She went towards the rich shortcuted hair lady and bent Infront of her to sit.

As she sat suddenly a piece of broken glass plate cutted her right leg flesh as she was wearing a skirt till her knees but she continued her work while shedding her tears as ruining her dignity was more worst than this cut.

Yn pov:

'Eomma!' I screamed with tears after seeing my mom in such a miserable and helpess condition as I ran towards her and made her stood up instantly before she could touch that rich brat's feet. I shrugged her shoulders while whipping her tears.'why you were doing this shit?' ' who made you do that?' i asked with anger, gritting my teeth.

Lady: who are you young girl and why are you interfering in it?

Yn: i am her daughter and how dare you to ask my mother to clean your filthy shoes and apologize to her like that? (I almost shouted at the lady)

Lady: mind your language kid....

Yn: and you mind your behaviour mam. Don't you have any shame to ask an elder lady of almost your mother age to do such a cheap thing.(I yield with my teary red eyes at the lady who was quiet 6 to 7 yrs elder than me )

Mrs Kim: you can't behave with my guests like that.

Mrs Kim said evily. I turned my gaze towards her.

Yn: and you can't treat my mother like that. She already apologized for this and there was no reason to do such thing.

Yn: how could you do that to her? Don't you have humanity at least? If she works here than that doesn't means that she is your puppet.....( I stated while raising my voice against her to which she just rolled her eyes like she didn't give a shit)

'i am taking eomma with me' i stated and started to take eomma from there but Mrs Kim said 'you will see the concequencess for neglecting my orders' she said angrily to which I replied while turning my head 'i will see later' and Started to drag her with me but she stopped in the middle and said'leave me yn, I am not going anywhere. I have to obey there orders ' i was literally shocked at her statement. 'are you out of your scenes? Why you want to go there? You didn't did anything wrong to be treated like a trash'' see your leg is also bleeding. Let's come with me I will treat it and then you will rest' i said with a anger yet possessiveness.

I again held her hand to take her with me but she didn't moved an inch so I turned back to see her smiling gently with lots of emotions and tears in eye's. 'ynah! That's my duty to obey my masters and I have to do it. People like us don't have choices, we just have to follow' a tear left her eyes when she said that while making eye contact with me which makes my heart pang. ' promise me yn, you will stay away from these matters.' She said while holding my hands gently and asking me as a request. 'eomma but.....' 'no yn! You have to promise me that you will keep your self away from these matters and will only focus on your studies and carrier. I only want to see you happy and healthy my daughter.' She said while begging from me in crying mess. I wasn't able to say anything so I just nodded my head and left her hand.

She made her way towards that rich lady and sit in her feet while Mrs Kim smirked in victory. I turned my head to other side as I wasn't that much strong to see my mother in this state. I ran towards the kitchen while I could hear that rich ladies giggles while seeing eomma cleaning her shoes and apologizing to her in her feet. Later when the guests left, I went in the living hall to collect the dishes as eomma was hurt so I made her to take some rest.

I was doing my work so when I felt someone beside me and it was Mrs Kim. 'did you like the way your mother was treated today?' She said but I didn't responded and continued my work. She then bend to my level as I was cleaning the table at that moment. 'this was your punishment for messing up with my niece yoora' she stated making me speechless. So it was all done by that b*tch yoora. She go this far for such a stupid thing. Mrs Kim warned me by helding my cheeks tightly between her fist that it could leave a mark later on it. 'yn just remembere one thing if you don't want your mother to suffer than just follow my comands. Never you dare to go against me because it wouldn't be neither good for you nor your mother as you seen a smaller trailer today and I hope from now on you will not disobey me' she warned and left leaving me in a crying mess.

I cursed myself for all this shit. Why our life is so miserable and pathetic? Can't i live freely? Why people always judge me because I am the daughter of a maid? Is working under someone means that we have be a slave of them, following all there right and wrong sayings? I questioned myself and remembered my Appa at that moment. If he would be with us today then we wouldn't be at one's mercy and would be living a sweet happy life like others.

Tears ran over my eyes but I wiped them off. I decided not to talk back and surrender myself to them as I can't let anything happen to eomma because she is the only one I have in this cruel world. I also decided to have myself distant from taehyung. If she finds out about my feelings towards his one and only son then I myself can't imagine that what kind of storm will came up in our life's. So it's better to kill those feelings and avoid him at first place.

Flashback ends:
Author pov:

A tear escaped her eye remembering that horrible night mare. Jimin tapped her shoulder a bit while asking 'what happened yn? What that yoora did?' 'Nothing oppa! She just complained to Mrs Kim and she threatened eomma as you know her nature well.' 'i just decided not to back to yoora from now on as I don't want to hurt her because of me'  she told him but didn't tell him about that cheap thing that they did to her mother. She knows that how much possessive and caring jimin is towards her and if he knew about it then he wouldn't be able to tolerate it and it would ruin taehyung and jimin's friendship. So she just kept her mouth shut.

'Don't worry yn everything with be fine with time' he encouraged her by keeping his hand on her and carsing it softly to which yn nodded. Later jk also joined them and they settled the dinning table with the breakfast.

Yn pov:

At the table I  could feel taehyung stealing h glances on me time to time but I  didn't know the reason of it that how can in one night he forgets all his anger and stubborness? Did he got hit by something or what? '

Dazy: mmmhhh! The breakfast is so tasty specially these pancakes. Who made it?(she asked while having a huge bite of it)

Jimin: me who else and yn also helped me alot in it.

Jk: yah! What about me hyung? I also cooked this dumpling soup. Why you all always forget me(he complained with a angry pout)

Jimin: yah yah! Mr jungkook also prepared this dumpling soup.(he said dramatically)

We all laughed at their interaction.

Dazy: Nice! I didn't know that you are that good in cooking.

Jimin: btw I am also good at other things.( He said while smirking towards dazy in a flirty way)

I turned my head towards jimin at first who was smirking while eating but eyeing dazy and then turned my gaze beside me to see dazy digging her head in plate getting shy. I made an 'Ewww' face while rolling my eyes at them as it's jimin's habit to which I am used to. After sometimes jk spoke.

Jk: btw had someone seen the sunrise or morning view here. As long as I know the morning time here is just beyond everything. I wanted to but I was so tired.

Dazy: Same case kook. But wait a minute yn went for a morning walk.( She almost screamed remembering it)

She turned her gaze on me and asked in excited tone.

Dazy: ynah you went for a morning walk around half past six along with your camera. You must have taken some pictures of the beautiful view of surrounding. Didn't you?

Jk: really yn! Share with us also.

I was shocked as they both suddenly asked me this question whose answer I can't share with anyone. What should I tell them that what beauty I enjoyed and my eyes captured not the camera this morning. They both were looking towards me with hopeful eyes but I don't have any answer for them. I glanced towards taehyung only to see him smirking playfuly while eating. I know very well that what's going on in his dirty mind.

I became so nervous. At that moment I just want someone to save me. Think of a excuse yn? Think something. I said to myself. 'actually I ..I...' 'i have ;I took pictures' before I could say something thankfully jimin said this as he was also there might be before me. He went towards his room which was nearby to brought his camera and handed it dazy before jk could snatch from him. Dazy showed her tongue to him while jk sat back at his chair angrily and started to see the photos.

Dazy: wow Jimin! You did an amazing photography. These pictures are so beautiful....

She was seeing the pictures calmly while smiling but suddenly her eyes widened like she has seen some kind of ghost in the camera. I peaked a little but my eyes also pop out from the socket.   'IT WAS MINE AND TAEHYUNG PICTURE FROM THE MORNING '

..................................................................

Hellow! How are you all? Actually I want to tell you that I going to do a little bit changing in the previous part's titles not the story just tiles giving them a name like this one. I am saying again there will be no change in story just the titles.

Thank you 😊💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634K 24.1K 68
[COMPLETED ✅] ⁠❛❛Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so much❞,she said while crying her heart out. ❝Stop it, stop saying that you love me...
281K 8.5K 38
Story includes inappropriate behavior and inappropriate things like abuses, harsh words, child abuse and if you are not comfortable with all these th...
64.2K 2.3K 41
So this story started at a parking lot of a building in the city of beauty Seoul, South Korea! Let's give a proper intro to our characters! Y/N is...
15.4K 740 28
ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵛᵉⁿᵍᵉ ᵐᵃʳʳⁱᵃᵍᵉ ᵗᵘʳⁿ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ˡᵒᵛᵉ "Feeling wet, Just by saying a few things what's goona happens, when I actually fuck you hard and deep " He wh...