CARNAL

By mujersangre

- 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄 - In the sultry depths of dark desires and forbidden love, a woman finds herself entangled... More

Preface
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI

IX

329 41 65
By mujersangre

JUST A TASTE

The dank, poorly illuminated locker room was saturated with anxiety as Siraj stood amid the sultry dancers, their heavily made-up faces gloomy. He could sense the scorching gazes of discontent as they unwillingly lent him their ears. The atmosphere was laden with the aroma of perspiration, inexpensive fragrances, and wounded emotions. Siraj gestured emphatically with his hands, fervently striving to reconcile tattered bonds.

"Listen up, ladies," Siraj implored. "This nonsense needs to be cut short. Arguing over what happened last night won't improve anything'."

"You don't got a clue, Siraj," Dyme retorted, her cheeks flushed with indignation. "Mijako had no business going behind my back like that."

"Preach!" Dove interjected, flicking her hair defiantly over her shoulder. "She knew y'all were once together and she went ahead anyway!"

"But didn't you know about them flirting, Dyme?" Honey inquired pointedly. "You can't be turning a blind eye then get heated when it all comes crashing' down. Plus, she already beat your ass."

Dyme's fists tightened in aggravation. All of a sudden, the door flew open and Mijako strutted in, her hips undulating cockily as she surveyed the room. Her eyes promptly fixated on Dyme's and she disdainfully rolled them.

"Here we go," Mijako sneered. "I'm sure Y'all have had beef over stupid shit too! For the record you loud mouth bitch Dove, I don't know any of you, therefore? My loyalty does not exist for any of you, except Honey. She's the only non-hating bitch here." She sauntered over to Siraj and nonchalantly placed a hand on his arm.

Mijako playfully voiced her thoughts, "Siraj's been a blast for real," her eyes sparkling with mischief. "We appreciate your grand concern Dyme, but believe me, he isn't into delusional bitches like you."

Dyme's jaw clenched, and she jutted her chin in defiance. "Bitch you think you're hot shit? Perhaps it's 'bout time you sought amusement elsewhere and quit pokin' your nose into places it don't belong!"

Nonchalantly, Mijako smirked as her slender fingers trailed through Siraj's curls. "I'm good right here, with someone who values my presence," she retorted with a velvety tone.

Feeling the mounting tension, Siraj attempted to defuse the hostility once more. "Look, we're all in this grind together, and clashes are inevitable," he said, inhaling deeply. "Why don't we let bygones be bygones and concentrate on tackling our common issues? These trivial disputes are not worth jeopardizing our professional ties and street hustle."

The room fell into an eerie silence as the women contemplated Siraj's suggestion. Dyme scanned the expressions of her colleagues - allies who had been at her side through numerous late-night grinds, victories, and heartaches. Gradually, the pressure in the air waned as they sequentially signaled their consent. Even Mijako appeared to recognize the validity in Siraj's statement.

Drawing a deep breath, Dyme stretched out an arm toward Mijako. "If Siraj can let all this go, then I guess I can too."

Mijako hesitated briefly before gripping Dyme's hand with affirmation. The locker room exhaled a unified sigh of gratitude as they started sharing counsel on how to progress beyond their disputes. As a result, a deteriorating connection gradually mended, igniting optimism for additional amends in upcoming days.

All this was made possible due to Siraj's insightful remarks and sincere conviction in the power that originated from solidarity and accepting their unique disparities.

Siraj paced along the shadowy corridor, his heart throbbing against his ribcage. The atmosphere was laden with strain, as if the walls were subtly conveying their hidden tales to him. Rounding a bend brought him nearer to the refuge of his office. He longed for its recognizable coziness and solace within those four walls. Unknown to him, Mijako trailed in close proximity, her demeanor metamorphosed into that of Aphrodite - enticing and bewitching.

As Siraj fumbled with his keycard amid the dim lighting of the urban hallway, Aphrodite effortlessly glided through the doorway – as though propelled by divine forces. Within the shadowy confines of Siraj's office, she reclined against his somber mahogany desk, her gaze locked on him with a raw, untamed craving. She yearned for him in ways that defied comprehension; an overwhelming urge consumed her for him to claim them right there on the imposing furniture. Her passion surged violently within, blazing like an inferno.

Yet, she was acutely aware that time was not in her favor – the stage awaited her presence in a fleeting three minutes.

Finally successful in unlocking his door, Siraj slipped into the darkened chamber, oblivious to the woman's intrusion. As his hand reached for the light switch to illuminate the space, she shattered the silence.

"You appear...exhausted, Siraj," she whispered sultrily.

He tensed at the sound of her voice. Caught off guard by her unexpected presence in his sanctuary of work and contemplation, he gawked at her with widened eyes before mustering a response.

"M-Mijako? Why are you... in here?" he stuttered.

"I believe you're aware why," she responded softly. With every moment they were apart, it seemed as though countless needles pierced through her heart simultaneously.

"No, I... I shouldn't," Siraj feebly asserted – yet it remained unclear whether he was addressing himself or Mijako.

"What's the matter?" she murmured delicately, edging nearer to him. "Can't cope with the raging hunger within me? I crave you, Siraj."

His breath hitched within his throat, tormented with unexplored yearnings. The atmosphere surrounding them pulsated with charged electricity. His cognizance screamed for restraint while his corporeal being ached to succumb to the timeless force of primal desire.

"I... I don't think we should, someone could-—"

Aphrodite silenced him by placing one slender finger on his lips. "Only three minutes remain until I vanish forever... like a fleeting dream in the night," she whispered. "Will you have me?"

The clock ticked away mercilessly; seconds felt like hours as Siraj battled the war raging within him – a war between reason and carnal desire. It was then that he made his choice.

"I... yes..." he breathed, closing the space between their bodies.

But even as they leaned in for that first fiery kiss, reality tapped on their shoulders once more. Mijako's stage cue interrupted this moment of intense passion, and she pulled away from Siraj's grasp reluctantly.

"Until next time," she whispered before vanishing like a specter.

Siraj stood there, surrounded by darkness but feeling more alive than he ever had before as he touched his trembling lips – knowing that beyond logic or reason, he longed for her return just as desperately as she wished to stay with him.

The way she had come onto him the other night – her sultry voice, intoxicating perfume, and dangerous eyes – had left him captivated and undeniably aroused. Siraj fidgeted in his chair, feeling the heat of their encounter stirring within him once more as he allowed himself to replay her tantalizing dance in his mind's eye.

At that very moment, Francisco barged into Siraj's sanctum without so much as a knock. Startlingly out of his reverie, Siraj attempted to maintain an air of composed professionalism. Francisco was not known for his tact or discretion; rather, he was a man of action who took it upon himself to confront matters head-on and without apology.

"Siraj," Francisco wasted no time in getting down to business, "I've got some news about that politician Mijako danced for the other night."

Siraj's pulse quickened. As much as he wanted to forget all about Mijako and her sinful invitations to temptation, the mention of her name and that politician stirred up equal parts dread and fascination.

Francisco carried on, "He's dishing out some serious dough to get Mijako to perform... specific favors for him." His expression unmistakably conveyed the nature of those favors amidst the city's underbelly.

Siraj's face contorted with a mix of disgust and fiery anger. It would be unimaginable that someone like Mijako – with all her grace and beauty – would succumb to such a degrading request from that loathsome politician.

"I'm not having that, he ain't getting shit from Mija." Siraj demanded. It was apparent now that he would no longer be able to ignore the alluring Mijako, no matter how desperately his morals attempted to compel him to do so. She had become a weakness, a vulnerability that connected him to the most nefarious version of himself.

The dim lights flickered in the hazy bar as Siraj closed the door of his office behind him, his conversation with Francisco still resonating in his thoughts. He had been warned about Mijako and the potential danger she was in, but nothing had fully prepared him for the sight that unfolded before him.

Mijako was standing there in all her splendor, slinky and sultry as she stepped off the stage; her obsidian hair sparkling like an inferno. Her eyes shone with a mix of relief and exhilaration, having just completed her hypnotic performance while donning a tattered boa, sequins barely clinging onto the fabric.

Although drowned out by the pulsating bass that dominated the senses, Siraj caught a glimpse of murmurs from the crowd; conversations filled with yearning and lust. His attention was quickly drawn to a specific face among the swarm of bodies - that of a duplicitous politician whose sordid grin failed to conceal his nefarious intentions.

Their eyes locked as if pulled together by an invisible thread. The politician waved eagerly at Mijako, trying to claim her exclusively for himself. However, Siraj wasn't going to let that happen – not on his watch.

He swiftly navigated through the maze-like paths between buzzing tables, haunted by a sinister aura that hung thick in the air. Time felt like it stood still as he tried desperately to reach Mijako before she could fall victim to the prowling menace that eagerly awaited her.

As they finally stood within arm's reach, a torrent of emotions surged through Siraj: potent mixture of protectiveness and palpable attraction – both threatening to sweep her off her feet. Their gazes crossed briefly above the rings of smoke that coiled around them like serpents, an unspoken understanding flickering in their eyes.

Determined not to let darkness taint the purity he saw within her, Siraj mustered his courage and reached out his hand, whispering softly to Mijako, "Come with me." He led her through the labyrinth of Carnality, a haven for souls seeking temporary solace from their inner torment.

Their footsteps echoed faintly amidst the cacophony of carnal desires and restless bodies, until they finally reached a dimly lit private room. Siraj held the door open for Mijako to enter first, ensuring her safety like a guardian angel. As they both stepped into the sanctuary and closed the door behind them, sealing them off from prying eyes and malevolent intentions, an unexplored world of possibilities and revelations lay ahead.

Siraj, unable to contain his desire any longer, closed the distance between them and captured Mijako's lips in a passionate kiss. She returned his fervor, her hands reaching up to tangle in his dark curls.

Pulling away for a moment, Siraj gazed into Mijako's eyes, his voice husky and filled with need as he whispered, "I've never wanted anyone as much as I want you right now."

Mijako's heart raced at Siraj's words, and she replied breathlessly, "Then show me, Siraj. Show me the depths of your hunger for me."

With that challenge issued, Siraj hastily picked her up and carried her to the lavish bed at the corner of the room. He gently laid her down on a sea of silk sheets and began to devour her body with his lips. He started at her neck and slowly descended, nipping and teasing her sensitive skin along the way.

As Siraj reached Mijako's delicate inner thighs – now quivering with anticipation – he paused to look up at her. Her eyes were half-lidded in arousal, pupils dark and dilated with uncontained desire. He could hear her breath coming in short gasps, feel the heat emanating from her trembling form.

Siraj couldn't resist any longer; he leaned down to taste what he'd been yearning for since they had met. As his tongue found its target, Mijako's body arched into him involuntarily. She bit her lip to stifle a moan that threatened to escape her throat.

"Mhm, Siraj," she breathed out desperately as he continued to explore and cherish her most intimate parts, the pleasure building within her like a storm. "Please don't stop."

Determined to send her over the edge, Siraj increased his efforts; his arms wrapped around her legs, anchoring her to him as his mouth worked tirelessly. Mijako's grip on the silk sheets tightened and her gasps grew louder and more urgent.

Siraj carefully lowered his tongue into the depths of her glistening cavern, swirling it skillfully as he savored the exquisite nectar that filled his senses. Driven to a frenzy by the intoxicating aroma and flavor, he feasted upon her delicate flesh with wild abandon, relishing each delicious morsel that only inflamed his desire for more.

With deft grace, he lifted her legs over her head, exposing her vulnerable core even further to his ravenous gaze. His free hand slipped beneath the waistband of his jeans, seeking out and caressing the turgid length of his manhood as a symphony of moans and gasps accompanied his every touch. The ecstatic vibrations of his groans shuddered through her feminine petals, inciting an instinctual need in her to pull away; yet this only served to ensnare him further in the seductive dance between them.

Siraj pressed his lips against her throbbing pearl, suckling it with unbridled passion while a chorus of sweet moans filled the air around them. Each sultry note sang to him of their shared pleasure, encouraging him to lavish even greater attention upon the source of their mutual delight. He tightened his grip around himself, imagining the silken grasp of her inner walls as they enveloped him in warmth and ecstasy.

Each breathless moan spoke volumes about their transcendent connection - one that transcended mere physicality and reached deep into the very fabric of who they were as individuals. The intensity of their union was unparalleled and fed an insatiable hunger within them both – one that would only grow stronger with time and experience.

Finally surrendering to ecstasy, Mijako shrieked Siraj's name as she climbed the peak of pleasure and tumbled over the edge. Siraj remained on his task, sucking every droplet until the shudders wracking Mijako's body gradually subsided.

Slowly, he raised his head to look at her; she lay there, gasping for breath with a smile of pure satisfaction playing on her lips. As their eyes locked – two souls seared together by passion – they knew that this was just the beginning of their intense journey into desire.

"Give me that dick," she demanded passionately just as an unexpected knock at the door halted their fervent advances.

Siraj's grin widened devilishly as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. His fingers found their way, entwining around her delicate throat as he yanked her into a blistering embrace. Their lips collided in a carnal dance, and she couldn't help but let out a sultry moan when she tasted herself upon him. Reluctantly, he broke away from the fiery kiss, his hands resolutely gripping her thighs as he flashed a tantalizing smile. "Business calls for me. We'll have to continue this another time, mama."

——-

AN:

idk, i kinda want to change the way he talks, make him more street-like, but he won't always talk like that. if yah with it? just beware of the switches, it will really just depends on what comes out when i write/ the mood i am in lmfaooo. thoughts on implementing a switch? will yah fw it if i go back and forth between more urban and the usual?

how do you feel about the story so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 8.2K 131
Same dream boat different girl different ending 100+ shorts funny, sexy, sweet, suspense Request will no longer be taken
48 1 16
Cordelia, a mysterious succubus, seeks answers about her true identity and makes a pact with a cunning vampire, Alec, to uncover the truth. As she di...
3.8K 166 4
Christian is the Catholic Church's best executioner. Dedicated. Devout. Deadly. Ever since the Church saved him from the decimated ruins of his homet...
3K 256 37
By:Casely86 This is a Chris Brown book about C-Breezy who is confused on who about what and who he wants. He is torn between two loves. Mya has his h...