The war within US. (on hold)

By itz_author_sia

Second book of the Royal Series... "I'm special because I'm capable" "Oops I'm sorry I'm rich" "I don't bel... More

[{:TROPE & DEDICATION:}]
โ˜†*Protagonists*โ˜†
โ˜†*Other Characters*โ˜†
โ˜†Prologueโ˜†
*:The girl in blue dress:*
*:7 years Ago:*
*:7 years Ago, part:2:*
*:The meeting:*
*:Family:*
*:Alwar's Royal Mansion: A Tour:*
*:The Wedding:*

*:The Reveal:*

35 4 2
By itz_author_sia

"There's darkness in the distance

From the way that I've been livin'

But I know I can't resist it"

☆*: .。..。.:*☆

Aisha's POV

Only one day is left in my wedding with the good for nothing Mr. Harsh Agnihotri. I was sitting near my rooms window looking at the flowers in the garden. A message pop in my phone drawing my attention towards my phone. I unlocked the phone and saw it was a message from Ansh

"See the news.. Fast!!"

I opened the TV and saw that it was a news related to Harsh. A video of him raping a teenager was showing on the TV, after sometime a list of his other bad works was displayed and at last the news of Agnihotri industries going bankrupt was shown. I closed the TV and sat near the window again. 

Someone knocked on my rooms door. I went towards the door and saw that it was dad, he came inside and sat on the sofa. I sat next to him and he said

"I think that you already saw the news."

"I did.. Dad"

"Actually... it was all planned.."

Then Dad told me everything how Ayush and Mr. Singhania came to our house and Ayush told him everything about Harsh and the plan of destroying Harsh was made and executed by Ayush.

"So.. Dad you want me to marry Ayush Singhania?"

"..Yes"

After that Dad handed me the wedding invitation in which the groom's name was Ayush Singhania. So this was the reason why he didn't let me see it before... I looked at the card for a few seconds and said

"But Dad I..."

"Aisha.... I did it for your own good. I hope you will accept this and marry him because the wedding invitation has already been sent."

Even though the marriage was kept a secret some of our close relatives and business partners were going to be present there. I don't know why Ayush is doing this but I had no other options but to say yes to the marriage.

The next day I went to the company so that I can complete all my pending works. I was sitting on my desk when Ansh came inside opening the door of my office. I looked at him and raised my eyebrow. He came closer to my desk and handed me a file.

I opened it and looked at him... he said

Ansh: This is the final report of the investigation on the Jaipur's Royal Family. Ajit Singh, the adopted son of Pushpika Singh and Ajay singh and the present king of Jaipur. His wife Lily Singh and son Ishan Singh. His son is married his wife name is Meera and is the CEO of the Singh industries. At last...  his daughter or I say your sister Ishita Singh or I must say Ishita Abhay Pratap Singh.. she is the Hukum rani sa of Rajasthan. I found that Mr. Ajit Singh forced her for this marriage. 

Aisha: Oh... and any information about my parents.

Ansh: No.. I tried my best but I found nothing... 

Aisha: Hmm..

Ansh: One more thing today is Mr. and Mrs. Singh's wedding anniversary... both the Royal families will be present there. 

Aisha: Book a flight to Rajasthan. 

Ansh: Huh??

Aisha : I said book a flight to Rajasthan... We are going there...

Ansh: But Ma'am..

Aisha: Do as I say!!

Ansh: Okay...

Ayush's POV

I was sitting in my room, listening music when someone knocked on my rooms door. I found Siya standing there. 

Ayush: What are you doing here?

She didn't replied and pushed me aside and went inside the room. She sat on my bed and started looking at me. I closed the door and sat beside her. 

Siya: Today is Ishita's Mom and Dad's Anniversary...

Ayush: Yeah I know and I've already made arrangements to go there.

Siya: I sometimes think that if that day we were not kidnapped... We had never met Ishita, Jade and Jiya..

Ayush: Hmm... I agree. It was horrible experience but we survived.

Siya: I still can't believe there are psycho people like Mukesh Bhatia who kidnap kids for experiment of medicine. 

Ayush: Let's not talk about these things anymore..

Siya: I'm going to get ready..

Saying this she left my room. After sometimes I got up from my bed and started getting ready. 

I came down after getting ready and saw Siya sitting with Maa. I went towards them and Maa said

Maa: Beta try to come fast.. we still have a lot of things to do as day after tomorrow is your wedding...

Ayush: Ok Maa..

After that we left for the airport. As for Maa's reaction on this marriage thing.. she said if I'm ok with it she does not have any problem...

Timeskip

We reached the Royal Mansion of Jaipur and Congratulated Mr. and Mrs. Singh. After that we came where Ishita, Jade and Jiya was standing. (A/N : Guys if you haven't read Redemption go and read. Both the stories can be read separately but you'll be able to understand the things more clearly..😁😁) 

After the party came to an end it was just Ishita's family, her in-laws, Jiya and Jade. We were sitting together talking with each other when the sound of heels clacking the floor came drawing everyone's attention.

???: Helloo everyone!!!

Author's POV

???: Helloo everyone!!!

They all turned in the direction of sound and found a girl with grey eyes standing there. Confusion can be seen on everyone's face. Just then Ayush said

Ayush: Aisha...

Siya looked at him and then said 

Siya: Oh my god Aisha.. I almost didn't recognized you..

Aisha: Me too, Siya..

Just then Ishita's Dadi interrupted them by saying 

Dadi: Shreya??

Aisha went towards Ishita's Dadi and said 

Aisha: I know I look Like Maa but I'm not her Nani ji... I'm Aisha. 

(A/N: I'll be addressing Dadi as Nani now)

Nani: A..Aisha.. But... Aisha s..she..

Aisha: I know your dear son told you that I went missing.. but I was saved by my foster parents and they raised me. 

Just then Ishita's Dad said

Dad: What is the prove that you are my sister's daughter?

Aisha: My Dad told me.. he saw a man selling me to someone.. So he called the police for help but unfortunately when the police reached there that man already left. The police caught the man to whom I was sold and Dad took my responsibility.

She then looked at her assistant and he gave her a locket.

Aisha: You want proof ,right?

She showed him a necklace. It was a necklace of Aisha name.

Aisha: Its a necklace made of Pink diamonds.

Nani: Shreya made this for her daughter...

Dad: O..ok this proves that you're Shreya's daughter but you can't blame me for selling you...

Aisha: I'm blaming you because I have proof... Though it was difficult but I was able to find this pic. 

Then she showed them a pic in which a man was giving a kid to another man.. Ishita's Mom came towards her dad and slapped him. she said

Mom: How can you do this???

Nani: I knew... that you were behind Shreya's death but I never knew that you can do something like this..

Just then Ishita came in between and said

Ishita: Dadi who is Shreya and what are you guys talking about?

Ishan: I'll tell you.. *sigh* Shreya is your real mother Ishita.. She is my Bua sa and you are her daughter and this girl... Aisha.. she is your elder sister... 

Ishita: I..I How is this possible?

Just then Ishita's Dadi or I say Nani told Ishan to call the police... 

Dad: Maa.. You can't do this to me!!!

The police came in no time and took Ajit Singh with them. Ishan came towards Aisha and said

Ishan: I'm ashamed to call myself his son.... but I want to tell you that its good to have you back...

Aisha: It was not your fault Bhai... And I'm glad that you accepted me..

Then Ishita came towards Aisha and hugged her and said

Ishita: Dii... It's good to have you... 

She broke the hug and said

Ishita:  What should I call you Dii or Bhabhi?

.

.

.

.

Heyyyyaaaa Humanss how r u all??? How was the chapter?? Tell me in the comment section and Don't forget to read Redemption by Me.. See yaa guys soon with a new chapter. Till then BYE BYE...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
3M 108K 31
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
926K 55.2K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...
3.1M 70.2K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...