SUNSHINE IN THE DARKNESS ⭐🌻

Od THP_yuhani

"I love you .. i love you so fucking much that it's hurts. It's hurts when you behave like this." , barcode t... Více

1st chapter 😊
chapter 2.
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter -5
chapter -6
chapter -7
chapter -8
chapter -9
chapter -10
Author here
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter -13
chapter -15(18+)
Author notice
chapter-16
chapter-17
chapter-18
chapter -19
chapter -20
author 🙃
chapter -21
chapter -22
chapter -23
chapter -24
chapter -25
chapter -26
chapter -27
chapter -28
chapter -29

chapter -14 (18+)

442 14 8
Od THP_yuhani

(READER ATTITUDE: This chapter contains adult contents like Force, violence etc.  If you're under 18 I'll prefer you to skip this chapter

But If you want to read, that's you decision. I'm just warning thing can go dark from now 😶😉)

"Everything will be done just as you like. I'll be gone as you wanted. Even though I'm stuck in a contract that i don't want to be a part of it anymore, I'll try not to disturb you anymore. I HOPE MY EXISTENCE WON'T BOTHER YOU ANYMORE ", barcode thought sitting on the wet grass feeling the cold  breeze.

The feeling of lost was drowning him into a dark way where no one was there. The feeling of being alone even after having everyone.

Barcode hugged his leg close to comfort himself but his feeling was getting hard on him. He tried to hold his tears but his heart wanted to scream. Everything was falling apart for him.

"Why?? Why you had to do this to me arun ?? Why!?", barcode said while tears started dropping like rain . "Why you left me when i needed you the most? ", barcode said.

The pain of losing a best friend who was there for his ups and downs was killing him from inside but more than that jeff's behavior was hurting him like hell.

He wanted to run away from everything and everyone. But he couldn't. Cause he was bounded by something which he regrets to accept.

He remembered the moment when he saw Jeff throwing his love away like a piece of trash without even acknowledging  the love barcode has putted into it. "Why do you hate me so much!?", barcode asked but unfortunately there was no one to answer him.

He told his family that he will go camping with some of his friends but the truth was he was completely alone in the pick of the cliff , Where there was no one to see him ....

Soon the night fall and barcode tried to control his emotion , his feeling. He just wanted to accept the fact that the two person he loved most was gone. One left him without even saying goodbye and other will never love him...

(JEFF POV)
.
.
.
It was almost evening when i reached down the mountain where creamy said barcode was going on a camping with his friends but as far as i saw there was no one.

I saw a man down the cliff and asked him if someone was there. At first he said he didn't know but soon after getting some money he said barcode was there but for my another shocking news there was no one else except that fucker.

My mind went black in anger. It was getting hard for me to control my feeling. The fact that he lied and came here alone was enough to make me sick. But the question why he was doing it was enough to control the anger.

Right at the moment, i just wanted to see him safe. I don't know why but i really wished he was safe.

After getting some food and equipment to hike i started my journey. About a hour later i finally saw a tent Infront of me.

I was exhausted but i wanted to ruin him for making me suffer this much. But the scene i saw Infront of me didn't make me anger but turned me into the devil everyone scars.

My lust was taking over me. My eyes were screaming to go close to the boy i was looking at and fuck him till he forgets his name. The feeling i wanted to hide deep inside my mind was arising like a sun. My legs were walking by himself.

(BARCODE POV)
.
.
.
After a full day to hiking and feeling down I wanted to take shower , i wanted to feel relax forgetting everything. There was a waterfall near the place i build the tent for me. It was getting dark also so i didn't waste anymore time and went there.

The water of the waterfall at evening takes on a mesmerizing quality as the fading sunlight casts a warm, golden hue upon its cascading streams. The tranquil sound of water melds with the subtle evening breeze, creating a serene and enchanting atmosphere, as the surroundings gradually transition into a tranquil, dusk-lit sanctuary. It was best in short. For one moment i forgot the whole world and took the moment to feel the relaxation in my body.

After a while i came out from the water but soon i realized i forget to take my spare clothes with me. "Gooooddddd!!!! Why the hell this happens to meee!!!!" , i screamed at my stupidity.

Even though i knew there was no one in the cliff at that moment except me but it was really embarrassing for me to walk around in completely wet clothes rapping my body.

The cold water and the air was making me shiver, so without thinking too much i run towards the tent but as soon as i reached i saw a person Infront of me staring at me.

"I..ii..is that re.. really you!?", i thought in mind. I couldn't believe my eyes. The coldness in my body couldn't be compare with the warm sensation in my body after seeing the person.

"P'…p'jeff...", i called him out but before i could say anything he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him and kissed me.

"P'jefff.. wha...", i tried to speak but the kiss was too passionate. He was holding my waist too tightly and it was hurting. I tried to push him but couldn't.

I tried to breath but he inserted his tongue inside my mouth. His tongue shoots and squelches inside my mouth, thrusting inside me, fucking my mouth with his tongue. He proceeded to do this for the next five minutes, it felt like an eternity. Grabbing me by the hair he just didn't stop, briefly exiting just to shoot his tongue inside me again, giving me no chance to yell.

He then pulled out with a thick trail of saliva, he grabbed me by the cheeks, as I shuddered from his touch, he began to ravenously lick the side of my face, kissing each side, coating my face in a thick layer of saliva.

"Y..you like that , Don't you ??? You like the taste?", jeff said with a deep voice. The lust in his voice and in his eyes were so sensible that it didn't take me long to realize what was going to happen.

"...P-please stop...", i said trying to breath , tears were rolling down my chin. I wanted to run away but he was tightly grabbing me .

"Oh you don't want me to stop boy... Not now at least..." , he said. Soon i realized his one hand going down.

I whimper as he clamps his hand on my junk, roughly stroking my dick through my wet pants.

"You just don't even know you're my cock slut yet, but your body's giving you away.", jeff said coming close to my ears in a cold and Deep voice.

"P... please.. p'jeff.. don't.. let me go", i said trying to holding the moan . I couldn't believe the man i love was doing something like this against my will.

"Please... please....", i pleaded but his hand wasn't stoping for a moment.

I wanted this to stop . I pushed him hard with all my strength left in body. "LET ME GOOO!!!", i said yelling. Everything came to silent for a minute before jeff let out a small and sinister laugh.  His eyes seemed cold and his expression devoid of emotion. Something was very wrong, the sirens inside my body screamed with warning.

"You dare to scream... YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!", he screamed before grabbing my face tightly , "I TRIED MY BEST CONTROLLING MY LUST BUT YOU BEAUTIFUL LITTLE WHORE WANTED ATTENTION, RIGHT?", jeff said. "SO WHAT NOW... NOW THAT I'M GIVING YOU WHAT YOU WANTED SO JUST OPEN YOUR LEG AND TAKE IT", jeff said before slapping my face hard.

I fall on the ground my nose was bleeding , i was in shocked and terrified by the look of jeff.

"It.. it can't be true. It's a dream. It has to be a dream... He isn't like that ", i blabber to myself in a lower voice, wanting it to be  nightmare or anything but a reality.

But what is truth is a truth. Jeff came closer to me and slapped me one more time before making me  standup. "Don't even try to pull a bad trick", he said grabbing my face pulling me inside the tent.

"Leave me ... Please phi .. i won't bother you.. ", i begged as he pulled me but no words got through his mind. The cold air and the hotness inside my body was making it hard for me to standup. My nose were bleeding and my face was covered in dry tears.

He pulled me inside and  started ting me to the pol  inside the tent. After ting my hands i felt my blood getting blocked..

"It's hurting phi. Please.. please let me go ..", i tried to say but my mouth was dry. My hands were hurting and my throat was completely dry. I couldn't speak but i still pleaded but he didn't listen a word. Soon he ripped my clothes and i was standing naked Infront of me.

Shame and disgust was all over my mind and heart. I couldn't believe the person Infront of me let alone the things he was doing.

"Wow!!wow!! Let's see what we have here !!", jeff said smirking. His eyes were dark.. I was disgusted, i couldn't believe the person i love was doing something horrible to me.

Arun's word was coming into my mind . Every word everything. How he wanted me to stay away from him. How much he wanted me to forget him was coming inside my mind. I felt so ashamed that  if the world collapse i would rather die than live.

In quick succession, Jeff falls to his knees, and
With NO hesitation, he latches his mouth on my dick, making obscene sucking noises, sucking the soul out of me!

His head bobs rapidly back and forth, swallowing with each stroke. His tongue wrapping around my tip. His tongue reaching the underside of my sack, making me vibrate. He was pulling head game I'd never experienced in my life!

I couldn't stop him, his hot wet mouth just kept going. I hated the feeling.. i hated every moment but my body was betraying me in every manner.

I couldn't help but let out a brief moan, followed by a chuckle from jeff .

I felt strange in my stomach. My breathing was Getting heavy

Suddenly  jeff felt my dick engorge in his mouth. Slick with spit, he pulled away from my cock, stood, then violently grabbed my dick. He began to stroke, slowly at first.

"You're about to lose boy! What a little bitch!?", jeff said looking at my face full of lust.

"No.... Please, Sto-" , i tried to speak but nothing came out from my mouth.

He picks up the pace, and as I moan, he dives his tongue back into my mouth, running harsh violent swirls inside me, barely giving me room to breath. As he held me in place, I couldn't help it, I felt electricity travel up my shaft.

"MMPH! MMPH!"

His tongue slid out from my mouth, before I even had time to gasp for air, I was lit up with a feeling that i couldn't understand , his hand violently fapped away at me, picking up the pace at the perfect moments!!

Switching between focusing on the tip, then moving down on the shaft.

"You wanted this, right??;Be my little whore...", jeff said whispering in my ears in his deep voice.

With that I grit my teeth, unable to contain it further, I felt something thick coming out from my dick.

I yelped as jeff  gripped my base hard, aiming my cock at his hand, as cum EXPLODED out of me, thick jets spraying over his hand.

My eyes roll back into my head, my knees went weak, my head went dizzy. I collapsed onto the ground as George let me go, panting on the ground, my body twitching periodically.

"Wow boy! What a fucking load!", jeff said smirking, looking at me.

I wanted to die rather than live and suffer like this at the moment. Everything... Everything i ever wanted came to an unwanted nightmare..

Before i collapsed i saw jeff coming towards me and bending down to me , "THE NIGHT IS LONG, NONG." He said with the sinister smile.. A smile that can make even a devil scar.....

(So someone really close to me helped me writing this chapter as i couldn't. I can't say her name but all the bad thing is written by that person. Don't come to me. I warned you 😗😶)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

16.1K 1.5K 15
How did Bas get to this point? He doesn't want to look around the canteen. He can't stand so many people staring at him, which is almost a constan...
85.3K 3.9K 30
Is it okay to fall in love again? What If they'll hurt me again? What if they will used me again? ------------------------------------------------ ...
37.3K 1.5K 105
⚠WARNING! I'M NOT NATIVE ENGLISH, so if you see any mistakes, I'm sorry, any help or ideas are welcome!! (🌀) TW: mentions of blood, panic attacks, s...
4K 372 8
Despite his unrequited love for Kim, Porchay refuses to live beneath the thumb of the Theerapanyakul's. In an attempt to flee from the pain of his em...