General Attack of the Zerg: P...

נכתב על ידי teresa_kookie

Author: Fatty Watermelon Original / Male Male / Future / High H / Funny / High H / High H As the male king of... עוד

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16. End

10

788 9 0
נכתב על ידי teresa_kookie

In the evening, Jing Xingyuan asked the three newly recruited side gentlemen and female gentlemen to wait for him with their buttocks raised high.

He stood behind the female insects, holding a luminous whip in his hand, which he condensed with his mental power. According to his knowledge on the star network, other male insects should not be able to do this.

Jing Xingyuan thought that it wouldn't matter if he didn't tell other insects that his insect spirit was very powerful. What's more, he is already very powerful, after all, he is a 5s level male insect.

A whip was struck on the female monarch's buttocks. The female monarch's buttocks were really upturned. When he swung the whip, the female monarch's buttocks immediately stood up even higher.

Although it hurts when the whip condensed from mental power hits the body, it feels more comfortable deep into the soul.

Cheng Yueyu has experienced spiritual comfort, and can better understand this similar feeling. His butt is raised very high, his legs are tightly clamped, and his plump female hole is hidden between his legs. He hides it. The wings trembled slightly.

Jing Xingyuan slapped the whip on the buttocks of the other three men. The speed in his hand became faster and faster, leaving various marks on the three plump buttocks.

The original color of the buttocks is different, and the depth of the marks left behind are also different. They have suffered from mental riots for a long time. Being whipped by mental power is like a special potion, and they can't help but groan from their throats.

Jing Xingyuan's whip hit the vaginal points of the female insects, and the places that had not been touched much in twos and threes became red and swollen.

The mental power was whipped on the holes, making the female insects, who had been on the battlefield for a long time and fought with strange beasts on the battlefield, feel weak all over and their legs were so weak that they could hardly kneel and suddenly became weak.

Jing Xingyuan was thinking about the strength of the mental power he had exerted. He was very restrained, fearing that he would spoil his females.

The females are all his property, and the females and side males are more precious. There are too many servants, so don't worry about them.

After he whipped the four female bugs' holes until they were wet, and confirmed that he was good at whipping with mental power, he took hold of the female monarch's buttocks.

"Pull it open and expose the hole." Jing Xingyuan said.

After Cheng Yueyu heard this, he forcefully spread his two holes to both sides.

Jing Xingyuan took out his big cock and rubbed it against the outside of the female monarch's vagina until it became hard.

He thrust in so hard that the female almost fell on the bed.

The thick cock was thrusting in and out of the female monarch's hole.

Jing Xingyuan's hearing was very strong, and he could hear the suppressed moans between the female queen's bitten lips.

He used his mental power to make it look like a tentacle, put it next to the female monarch's lips, and forced the female monarch's mouth open so that he could hear the moan.

He worked so hard, but the female queen didn't make a sound at all, and there was no sense of accomplishment.

Jing Xingyuan fucked faster and faster, sweeping the three neatly pouted buttocks next to him, and pulled out of the female monarch's hole.

The big cock was still wet, and the lady's hole looked like it had been fucked open and closed.

"Open it, open it a little more." Jing Xingyuan said to Dai Ke, aiming his thick cock at the female hole that had never been visited before, and squeezed it in hard.

Because it was too tight, Jing Xingyuan frowned impatiently. His hands touched Fang Jun's butt, kneaded and played with it, and then reached out to Fang Jun's vagina to knead it.

He lowered his head and observed the female penis on his side. The color was a little dark and the hole was too tight.

The older female probably doesn't use toys much.

"Knead it and there will be more water." Jing Xingyuan said, his voice was pleasant to the ear.

The four female worms, who were kneeling there with their buttocks raised high, closed their mouths tightly, and could hear the sounds coming from the male worms clearly in their ears.

In fact, the four of them didn't even need to rub their vaginas to keep water flowing.

Jing Xingyuan pulled out the big cock a little, and then suddenly inserted the thick cock in.

The place where insects had not entered all year round was too tight. Jing Xingyuan couldn't help but frowned tightly and complained: "It's too tight, it hurts me."

He rubbed Dai Ke's butt very angrily. The clamp was too tight. Why did he clamp it so tightly?

He slapped the plump and tight ass a few more times.

A blush crept up on Dai Ke's face. He had always been calm, but he couldn't calm down in bed. He was also disliked by the male for being too tight. He was afraid that the male would never have sex with him again. His palm touched him. She pushed her buttocks to both sides, trying her best to expose her vagina and open it wider.

The dark female vagina was forced open by the owner, revealing the bright red flesh hole inside.

Dai Ke used so much force that he almost tore the two pieces of meat apart.

His face was flushed, and his lips were pressed tightly together. He didn't mind moans leaking from between his lips and tongue, but the situation was not right at this time.

Jing Xingyuan rolled his spiritual power into strips and covered the tight vagina. The spiritual power threads were thinly and densely wrapped around the vaginal flesh.

The female hole that was opened for the first time seemed to be licked by countless soft tongues.

Dai Ke's legs suddenly became weak, his whole body became soft, and his head became dizzy, as if the whole insect was about to enter the clouds.

He felt the spiritual power, and his entire pair of wings were flapping unconsciously, as if cheering for the spiritual power, welcoming the arrival of the spiritual power. The left wing had almost completely fallen off, leaving only a little bit of space. It was connected to the body. Although I used equipment to treat it later, it was not completely cured. It was as if he had changed from a real wing to a fake wing. It was no longer easy to use. Otherwise, he could still stay on the alien beast battlefield for two more years.

Jing Xingyuan didn't need to release his mental power to know that there was something wrong with Dai Ke's wings. When he released his mental power, he knew clearly what was wrong with Dai Ke's wings.

The wings were broken off from the root, leaving only a trace of flesh intertwined together. At first, they were not completely disconnected.

The healing device glued the flesh together and aligned the bones, ready for repair. But wings are such a magical thing. They are the most powerful part of an insect. I don't know how many times I have scanned the healing device, but I can't restore it to its original appearance. I can continue to fly with my wings, but I can no longer fight. The wings Will break.

Jing Xingyuan put his spiritual tentacle into Dai Ke's female hole and forced the tight hole open.

Before Dai Ke's hole was opened, he started to tremble. This was a feeling that penetrated deep into his soul, almost annihilating his whole insect. How could it be so comfortable? He felt the spiritual power. This was 5s What is the mental power of a male insect of this level?

His head was lowered, almost buried to the bottom, and his butt was raised higher. Although he had always been in a surrendering posture, his posture at this moment was even more humble.

His body was shaking when the mental power spread to his wings, which were a symbol of strength.

Jing Xingyuan's mental power was strong enough to repair the wings while manipulating the female's vagina. He thrust out for a short distance, then slammed into the female's vagina, causing the top of the female's vagina to turn red. He only thrust in a few seconds. Next, the wings have been repaired.

He completed the task that the therapeutic device could not complete, and he still showed a very relaxed attitude.

Although the wings have been repaired, they are still trembling at this moment and have not completely calmed down.

Jing Xingyuan's hand touched the tail of the wings, he grabbed the two wings and thrust them.

He has never been very proactive, but today he suddenly became busy because he had to fuck three female insects, and he actually did such a proactive thing.

He grabbed the female's wings and fucked the female's vagina. His big cock was so thick and long that it stretched the entire female's vagina.

It was so strong that the female seemed to be able to feel the undulating outline of the cock in her belly, and sensitive places like the base of her wings were still being grabbed.

Dai Ke's butt was hit very hard, and he held it with his hands. He couldn't be knocked out or fall down. He could only be fucked by the male worm continuously.

Jing Xingyuan found that the female's entire body had become softer, making it easier to insert her vagina.

The body of the female insect is covered with spiritual power, especially the most sensitive wings.

Jing Xingyuan fucked for a while.

Dai Ke climaxed tremblingly, his strong legs trembling, his whole body trembling, and a lot of viscous semen spurted out of his vagina.

Jing Xingyuan replaced another female insect with a gloomy temperament. He immediately used his mental energy to shoot the female insect's body and found that this was also a body that could not be treated well by the treatment device.

Then he released his mental power, and before his wet cock was inserted, the tentacle transformed from his mental power entered the white and tender hole.

His vagina is very white, and his skin is equally white.

Jing Xingyuan lowered his head and looked, and could still see the white and tender flesh at the opened entrance, and even the inside was white.

Luke's body suddenly tensed up. He was looking for the male insect just because he wanted mental treatment. He didn't expect such a powerful mental treatment. He didn't expect it at all.

He was aware of the changes that had just occurred on Dai Ke's body, but he did not expect that they would be copied to his body immediately.

Mental power spread throughout his body, and all the diseases in his body that had not been cured by the treatment device were cured.

Jing Xingyuan's fingers touched Luke's female hole. It was wet. He inserted four fingers and they were tightly wrapped by the female hole. After thrusting twice, he immediately pulled out his fingers. He held his thick cock and inserted it, and heard an unbearable moan in his ears.

The light was still on in the empty bedroom, the lights were bright, and the servants were kneeling in the corner.

The thick cock was violently inserted into the newly opened female hole, and the cock was stained with the semen of more than one female insect.

Jing Xingyuan quickly pulled out his thick cock, and the unfilled female hole was still contracting violently, as if something was thrusting inside.

The thick cock was inserted into the hole of the last female insect. When it penetrated the hole of the female insect, the female insect would tighten her mouth tightly and no sound would come out of her throat.

Jing Xingyuan still used his mental power to repair the female insect's body. He was really too busy today.

After the mental power repaired the body of the last female insect, he lay on the bed unable to get up. After all, he was the male leader, how could he be the one serving other insects all the time!

"You guys take turns to ride on me, I don't want to move anymore." After saying that, several female insects lined up their order, and the first female insect to ride on Jing Xingyuan was naturally the female monarch.

The female monarch twisted her waist and slapped her butt against Jing Xingyuan's waist and abdomen. You could hear how powerful he was.

Jing Xingyuan's eyes followed the female monarch's strong chest and the breasts on it.

The golden rings on the breasts are constantly swinging up and down following the ups and downs of the female monarch.

The female insect that can fight with the alien beasts for days and nights is very strong. He can ride it for a long time, but after riding it for a short time, his butt is raised, and the thick cock comes out of his hole, and he is fucked Her bright red hole was slightly open, and Jing Xingyuan, who was lying on the bed, could clearly see this scene.

It was very tempting, and another female insect immediately sat on it. They were all female insects who had sweated on the battlefield and killed countless alien beasts. They were very powerful, and their buttocks were slapped continuously. Jing Xingyuan's waist and hips.

There was a blush all over the vagina from being slapped, and there was also a blush all over Jing Xingyuan's waist and abdomen.

When Jing Xingyuan was about to ejaculate, he put a little semen into the holes of the four females.

The thick cock was still stained with red liquid. He fucked a total of four females today.

Jing Xingyuan climbed up from the bed and let all four females lie on the bed with their butts sticking out. Then he immediately took holographic butt photos of the four females and posted them on the star network.

He rarely posts information on StarNet, but he has many fans on his StarNet account.

The four wet acupoints in the holographic photo were all slightly open, revealing the white turbid liquid inside. It seemed that all four acupoints had been ejaculated. In fact, Jing Xingyuan only ejaculated once and then wiped it.

The information on the Star Network exploded and made headlines on the Star Network, guessing who the four insects that the 5S-level super male worms were killing were.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

66.5K 4.9K 56
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...
65.7K 1.3K 45
⚠️R-18 | Smut Warning❗❗ Original/Male/Modern/High H/Drama/Beautiful Shou/Warmth Qin Shiye was betrayed by his teammates and was reborn before the...
576K 18.8K 163
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Alternative: 空间之农家女是团宠 Author: 小糊涂大仙 Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with...
68.8K 2K 17
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။