General Attack of the Zerg: P...

By teresa_kookie

Author: Fatty Watermelon Original / Male Male / Future / High H / Funny / High H / High H As the male king of... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16. End

6

1K 9 0
By teresa_kookie

Cheng Yueyu tried to dress like this before he got married. He only wore this dress yesterday and today. He didn't use any medical equipment and there weren't many wounds on his body.

Xiongjun made no rough moves.

His body was strong and his vagina was not injured. The golden ring kept rubbing against his vaginal flesh as he moved around.

His expression was normal.

Jing Xingyuan walked in front until he sat on the star car, and the female queen sat on the driver's seat.

He pressed on the star carriage and took a long leather whip in his hand.

He had previously seen some of the female insects crawling in the male father's manor with a whip tied to their necks, but no insect was holding one end of the whip.

Just crawling on the ground.

The whip was wrapped around the female monarch's neck, twice, with just the right amount of tightness.

Cheng Yue and his expression remained unchanged.

Jing Xingyuan held the rope in his hand. He turned his face to look at his female monarch, with a slightly fluctuating expression on his face, and stars flashed in his eyes. He was really too beautiful. , an appearance that matches his level.

The star carriage quickly returned to Jing Xingyuan's manor.

After the two insects got off the star carriage, Jing Xingyuan held a whip in his hand and took Cheng Yue and Yu for two steps before staring at the female monarch.

Cheng Yueyu was stunned for a moment before kneeling down. His limbs were lying on the ground, and the wings on his back trembled slightly.

If Jing Xingyuan hadn't been a five-s level male, he wouldn't have noticed the tremor at all.

Jing Xingyuan took the female monarch for a walk in the manor.

It's like walking a real dog.

All the people in the manor in twos and threes are female, and the empire is constantly distributing female insects to Jingxingyuan.

These females glanced at the male and female monarchs, and some even knelt down on the ground with their backs to Jing Xingyuan, with their buttocks raised high. There were two silver rings on their vaginal flesh, and there were also marks on their buttocks. Jing Xingyuan’s name.

They were looking forward to Jing Xingyuan's touch and the spiritual comfort of the 5S-level male.

Jing Xingyuan led the female insect in front, and the female insect crawled slowly behind him.

"Climb in front of me." Jing Xingyuan stopped and said.

Cheng Yueyu quickly climbed in front of Jing Xingyuan. His buttocks were plump and straight, and the muscles on his body were strong and strong. It was no exaggeration.

He crawled casually, guessing the female monarch's intentions. He crawled on the ground. The golden ring on his vagina swayed as he crawled, and the red vagina in the middle was fully exposed as he crawled. Out.

The greening inside the manor is very good, covered with scattered vegetation, and many precious trees stand at intervals.

Jing Xingyuan was not familiar with Female Jun yet, so he just played a game of walking the dog.

"After peeing outside, let's go in!" Jing Xingyuan said after the female monarch crawled on the ground for a while.

Cheng Yueyu didn't have any urge to urinate, so she just held it in and peeed a little bit.

"Lift this leg." Jing Xingyuan pointed at the female monarch's right leg and said.

Cheng Yueyu raised his legs and he peed with his penis. The function of peeing in the female hole requires artificial or technological cultivation, which he did not have before.

Jing Xingyuan has seen the female father, and has seen the way his brother, who has the same male father and the same female father, urinates, using the female hole.

Cheng Yueyu waited until he finished urinating and immediately put his legs down.

Jing Xingyuan led the female monarch back to the villa after urinating.

In the following time, Jing Xingyuan and his female queen were always together.

The female queen has seven days of marriage leave, and then she has to return to work. Just like the high-level female insects who are willing to come to him as slaves, they will still return to their posts.

Occasionally, there will be bad males who won't let their females go out to work, because of jealousy, because of the male's proud instinct...

Jing Xingyuan never had such worries.

He never stops.

The female queen who entered the villa was still kneeling on the ground.

Cheng Yueyu had just finished urinating. He didn't shake his body like a dog. There was still some urine left. The urine slipped from his penis during the crawling process.

He felt a sense of shame that he had never felt before, from his tailbone to his entire body. He even wanted to get up from the ground, not wanting to continue crawling on the ground like a dog.

Jing Xingyuan picked up the female monarch from the ground. She was not light, so he picked her up easily.

He carried the female into the bath, threw her down, grabbed the whip holding the female's neck, and pulled her closer to him.

Jing Xingyuan stood on the platform next to the bath. He was fully clothed and refreshed, with no other expression on his face.

Staring at the female monarch's face with indifference, he took the female monarch into his hand, rubbed the female monarch's body with his hand, and rubbed against the female monarch's golden ring.

His hand slid down along the female monarch's texture and touched the female monarch's penis. He pinched it in his hand and rubbed it twice. His fingers kneaded the female monarch's female hole. Without touching the golden ring, he rubbed it. Pinch the vaginal flesh.

His fingers carefully explored the structure of the female monarch's female hole and touched the urethral opening. Previously, the female monarch used her front penis to urinate when she squatted down.

Kneaded it hard twice with his fingers.

Cheng Yueyu felt pain, and no sound came out of his throat. The pain was very light and within the range that he could endure. He could also endure more severe pain.

Cheng Yueyu raised his eyebrows, looked at his Xiongjun, and opened his legs a little.

Jing Xingyuan suddenly let go of his hand and said, "Wash it clean, come up."

He really had the intention of cleaning the female monarch.

Cheng Yue and Yue got up from the bathhouse very neatly.

His body was covered with water droplets, so he wiped himself clean and stayed with Xiongjun.

Jing Xingyuan did not ask the female monarch to continue to accompany him as a dog.

There is a huge medical room in the manor. There is not a single insect in it. They are all the most high-tech treatment measures today.

Jing Xingyuan glanced at all the equipment here. When he was decorating this medical room, he had seen it in person and knew very well what everything was used for. Every piece of equipment had routine maintenance and could be used at any time. .

"Lie down." Jing Xingyuan selected the equipment he wanted to use.

Cheng Yueyu's legs were opened and fixed, completely exposing her private parts.

Jing Xingyuan approached the female monarch's female hole, used his own hands to remove the golden rings from the two female monarch's holes, and placed them on a plate aside. He actually thought that if the golden rings were bigger and heavier, What will it look like.

Jing Xingyuan's fingers opened Cheng Yueyu's female hole and pressed the two pieces of flesh to both sides.

He took out the needle inside the instrument. It was a soft and slender needle that could enter through the urethral opening of the female insect and penetrate the body. Only by using the urethral opening of the female worm to urinate without laborious labor would it save time and effort.

Jing Xingyuan held the needle with his fingers and inserted it into Cheng Yueyu's body.

Cheng Yueyu opened his eyes. He was not in pain. Xiongjun very kindly gave him analgesic substances, and the pain in his body was gone. But he could clearly feel the needle's path inside his body, penetrating his body bit by bit.

He had seen his female father peeing in his female vagina. He was a little shocked when he saw it. He would be like his female father in the future.

This could hardly be called an operation, it was over very quickly.

Jing Xingyuan helped the female monarch off the instrument.

Because it’s not red and swollen enough, it’s said that it’s not loving enough. Everything on Xingwang is red.

the next day.

Jing Xingyuan didn't let the female squat at his feet to eat breakfast. He didn't have to be like other males.

The main seat on the table was Jing Xingyuan, and the female queen was sitting next to him.

After they finished their meal peacefully, they were about to go back to the queen's house.

Cheng Yueyu quickly drove the star carriage to the palace. The palace was very large.

In addition to meeting the male and female father, he also met many brothers.

The male father had too many female monarchs and female slaves, and they gave birth to too many children.

Cheng Yue is not familiar with most of the insects. He is familiar with several insects born from his biological father, and he is also familiar with some playmate insects of the same age. He ranks tenth among the princes, but the male father's children rank three hundred and fifty-three.

Today's return home was not very formal, and there were noisy voices in twos and threes.

Jing Xingyuan heard it. His five-S level allowed him to hear whatever he wanted to hear. Of course, he could also block one of his five senses and pretend that he didn't hear it at all.

"The color of this female hole is so light and it's not swollen. Could it be that even a 5S-level male insect can't do it?"

"Yeah, which male insect can't do it? But it's true that it's not swollen. I guess the tenth prince is not very popular with insects!"

"This is what a female insect looks like when it comes down from the battlefield of alien beasts!"

"But after all, it's a five-s level, and it's been soothed mentally. I really want to taste it!"

"hehe."

They chatted casually in pairs.

Jing Xingyuan was fine. He had seen other videos of male and female insects returning home on the Star Network. It was found that part of the female insect's hole was swollen, even as swollen as a steamed bun, and the golden ring was hard against it. There it was, stuck between the thigh and the vagina.

Some colors have turned into deep red, which is in sharp contrast with the originally fair skin color.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 91 7
Martina López, 22 years old, passionate fan of soccer and photography, fulfills her long-awaited dream of capturing the matches of FC Barcelona Women...
12.3K 183 8
⚠️R-18 | Smut Warning❗❗‌ Every adult dragon needs to leave his old home to make a new nest, and then go out to find a wife to lay eggs for him, and D...
3.4K 147 20
When the Ladybug and Black Cat Miraculous are unusable, it is time to turn heads to Aspik and Multimouse. Follow along this trail of known and unknow...
31.1K 2K 79
Just read the book to know. This book is inspired by the book Enigmatic queen by @SuccessSmile. I have made a lot of changes in the story as then I...