Alma Rodriguez's Adventures o...

By gregoryschoff

(Pilot Episodes.) Plot: Long before time had a name, the Ninjago world was created by The First Spinjitzu Mas... More

Alma Rodriguez meets The First Spinjitzu Master.
Way of the Ninja.
King of Shadows
Weapons of Destiny.

The Golden Weapon.

36 0 0
By gregoryschoff

(Continuing from the previous episode, Kai gets ambushed by three mysterious ninja.)

(Kai attacks the ninja and escapes through the rooftop, but the ninja attack him to the floor of the Monastery of Spinjitzu. Kai then turns on the training equipment to attack the other ninja.

(Then, Alma showed up and joined Kai to fight against the three ninja.

(As the fight continues to take part, Kai lands on one of the ninja, making the other two dogpile on them when Wu stops the fight.)

Wu: Stop!

Cole, Jay and Zane: Yes, Sensei.

Kai: (Confused.) Wait a minute, they're your students too? (Wu nods.) This was my final test, wasn't i-?

Jay: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! You never said anything about a fourth and a fifth.

It's always three. Three Blind Mice. Three Musketeers. Three-

Cole: Uh, what he's trying to say, Sensei Wu, is that three of us have trained together. We're solid.

Kai: Didn't look so solid to me.

Zane: Master, what is the meaning of this?

Wu: Each of you have been chosen. Each in tune with elemental properties. But first, ninja, Go!

(Wu uses his Spinjitzu to change the outfits of the four ninja and give them each a weapon.)

Kai: Whoa!

Cole: How'd he do that?!

Jay: (Elated.) Whoa! Look what color I am!

Cole: Wait a minute, I'm still black.

(Wu starts donning each ninja with their respective element.)

Wu: Kai, Master of Fire. It burns bright in you. Jay is blue, Master of Lightning.

Jay: Heh, that's not all I'm the master of. I do a little inventing. A dabble in model building. A touch of cooking. A little poetry.

Cole: (Sighs.) More like "Mouth of Lightning".

Wu: Black Ninja is Cole, solid as rock, Master of Earth.

Cole: (To Kai.) Nice to meet you, kid. I got your back, and for the record, there ain't nothing in this world I'm afraid of.

Zane: Except for dragons.

Cole: (Annoyed.) Dragons aren't from this world, Zane. I said in this world.

Wu: Meet Alma Rodriguez, Master of Imagination, able to think on her feet, and outside of the box.

Jay: Uh, Master of Imagination? Pfft. That's not an Element.

Alma: Neither is lightning, yet here we are.

Zane: Alma Rodriguez does have a point.

Wu: And White Ninja is Zane, Master of Ice, and seer with sixth sense. (As Wu speaks, Zane utilizes his shurikens before making them vanish.)

Kai: I sense this one takes things a little too seriously.

Zane: You too have the gift?

Jay: (Laughs.) He's just making a joke, Zane. Remember what we talked about? Your sense of humor? Huh?

Zane: Yes, it was a joke. Haha. (Jay shakes his head in disappointment.)

Wu: Pay attention! You five are the chosen ones who will protect the Four Weapons of Spinjitzu... from Lord Garmadon.

Kai: But what about my sister?!

Jay: (Gasps excitedly.) We're saving a girl? Is she hot?

Cole: Jay...

Jay: I-I just wanna know what we're getting ourselves into. Does she like blue?

Kai: Back off!

Wu: When we find the weapons, we will find your sister. It is time! We must go to the first weapon!

Cole: Whoa! Hold on a minute. You said you were gonna teach us Spinjitzu.

Wu: Spinjitzu is inside each and every one of you, but it will only be unlocked when the key is ready to be found. (Pauses for a moment.) Come! My feet are tired. We will take the horse carriage.

Cole: Great.

Jay: Now we have to find the key?

Cole: Yeah, I'm feeling like he's taking us for a ride.

Kai: Well, if it means finding my sister, then sign me up.

(The next day, Alma and the four ninja pull the horse carriage which Wu is sitting on as they travel to The Caves of Despair to retrieve the first Golden Weapon.)

Jay: (Mocking Kai.) "Sign me up". Way to go, spark plug.

Zane: I sense this is some strange form of team-building.

Cole: Just keep pulling. We have a long way to go.

Kai: So, where did Sensei find you three?

Cole: Let's just say if it wasn't for Sensei Wu, I don't think we'd ever been seen together. I was testing my limits. (In a flashback, Cole is seen climbing a mountain when he stumbles across Wu drinking tea.)

Jay: I was testing my invention. (In a flashback, Jay is shown to be testing his gliders, which were working well. Unfortunately, he crashed through a billboard, noticing Wu next to it after the accident.)

Zane: And I was testing myself. (In a flashback, Zane is meditating under a frozen pond. He loses focus and starts struggling for air upon noticing Wu, who was apparently also underwater the whole time.)

Kai: You're right, if it weren't for Sensei, none of us would-

Wu: Shh... Stop! (They arrive at the Caves of Despair.) The Caves of Despair. Samukai must be close to unearthing The Scythe of Quakes. Remember, do not use the weapon. For its power-

Jay: Yeah, yeah, yeah! It's too much for us mortals. Alright, guys. Let's chop-socky this lemonade stand! Cole, you got the plan?

Cole: Sure do. First, we lower ourselves down the ledge. And then... (Notices Kai's missing.)... where's Kai?

(As Alma and the ninja are looking for Kai, it is shown that he is already on ground level.)

Jay: (Sighs.) Let's go!

(Alma and the three ninja abort their plan and proceed to Kai's route instead. When Kai gets caught by one of the Skulkin warriors, the other three and Alma attack him in order not to alert the others of the ninja's presence.)

Kai: (Noticing the map Samukai has.) The map!

(At the conveyor belt, as the Skeleton Army are collecting rocks, Nuckal notices something he considers special while Alma, Cole, Jay and Zane ride the conveyor belt unnoticed.)

Nuckal: Oh, oh, oh, oh. I found something!

Kruncha: (Annoyed.) That's another rock, you bonehead!

Nuckal: But it's shaped like a doughnut! I wonder what it tastes like. (As he bites the rock and shrieks in agony, Kruncha shakes his head in disappointment.)

(Meanwhile, Kai advances closer to the map while his teammates follow him using other routes and eventually catching up to him.)

Jay: (Slaps Kai on the head.) What's the matter with you?

Kai: Shh.

(Samukai laughs as he studies the map and leaves it on his base.)

Jay: (Noticing the map from a different view.) It's upside-down. They're digging at the wrong spot.

Zane: The Golden Weapon is near. (Grabs it with one of his shurikens without Samukai noticing.)

Kai: (After studying the map.) There's no time to waste. (He takes off without his team again.)

Jay: What is it with that guy? Always in a rush!

(As Kai sneaks in without being noticed, he tries to push a boulder out of the way when his teammates arrive.)

Cole: Hey! Before you race off again, you need to remember that we're a team.

Kai: Yeah, whatever.

(Alma and the four ninja push the boulder aside and enter the inside of the cave to see the first of The Golden Weapons of Spinjitzu.)

(The Scythe of Quakes.)

Jay: (In excitement.) Wow! That is so cool! (His echo alerts the Skulkin Army while Cole tells him to lower his voice.)

Cole: (After retrieving The Scythe of Quakes.) Shh! Not so loud.

Jay: Come on. Don't be paranoid. We're totally on the opposite side of the caves.

Cole: Zip it, okay? (Throws the Scythe to Kai.) Now that we got the Scythe, let's sneak out while those boneheads are still busy.

(As the ninja leave, a dragon head slowly opens its mouth wide open.)

Cole: Alright, team. Everyone stick together. The way out is right around the corner.

(As Cole is leading the path, he comes across Samukai and the Skulkin, preparing for battle with his teammates.)

Jay: (Jay hits a skeleton with his Nunchucks) Two points!

Zane: Kai! Throw it here! (Kai throws the Scythe to him.)

Cole: Going long! (Zane throws the Scythe in Cole's direction.)

Kai: There's too many of them!

Jay: Let me handle that.

(As Jay is fighting them, he realizes the battle is just like the training course back at the Monastery.)

Jay: Hey, guys! It's just like the training course! Over the planks! Dodge the swords! Here comes the dummy! Cha-Ching!

(Jay performs Spinjitzu.)

Kai: (Surprised.) Spinjitzu! Jay! What's the key?!

Jay: I'm just going through the motions. This is what Sensei must have meant when he said we already know it.

Kai: Over the planks! Dodge the swords! Here comes the dummy! (Kai also performs Spinjitzu.)

Kruncha: (Misinterpreting the use of the word "dummy" while laughing at Nuckal.) He just called you a dummy.

Nuckal: No, he called you a dummy.

(The two Skulkin Generals retreat when they see Zane's Spinjitzu heading their direction.)

Zane: I sense you do not stand a chance.

Samukai: (After realizing the danger they're in.) Retreat!

(The whole Skeleton Army retreats as the four tornadoes head towards them.)

Cole: Huh! Guess they didn't want a second serving of these babies. (Kisses his biceps.)

(Kai and Jay react in disappointment.)

Cole: Good thing they didn't check out the merchandise in the back! (Cole turns around and is shocked to see what is behind the team.)

Kai: (Celebrating.) Alright!

Jay: (Celebrating.) Woo hoo hoo!

Cole: (Still in shock.) Uh... guys...?

Zane: Didn't Sensei say there was a guardian protecting the Weapons?

(Alma and the other three ninja turn around to see The Earth Dragon, Guardian of The Scythe of Quakes, standing right in front of them.)

Cole: Is... that... a...? That's not what I think it is. Is it?

Jay: You mean a dragon?

Kai: Uh, that sure looks like a dragon!

Zane: I sense we won't be able to spin our way out of this one.

(The Earth Dragon spits out sand as Alma and the four ninja duck for cover. They then try to flee.)

Cole: I thought dragons weren't from this world!

(Kai uncovers the Scythe to use it, but finds it gone.)

Kai: Guys! The Scythe's gone!

(Then...)

Alma: Hey!

(The Earth Dragon and the four ninja turned to see Alma behind them.)

Alma: Looking for... this?

(Alma then revealed that she holds The Scythe of Quakes, much to the four ninja's shock.)

Jay: No no, Alma! Bad idea! Sensei told us not to!

Alma: (To Jay.) Then you better keep your mouth shut, Jay! (To The Earth Dragon.) Alright, you want it, come and get it!

(Then, Alma took a heads start as she ran with The Scythe of Quakes in her hand as The Earth Dragon chased after her.)

Alma: (To the four ninja.) Don't worry about me! Just go, now!

Cole: (As Alma prepares to use The Scythe of Quakes.) Alma! DOOOON'T!!!

(Alma goes on to use The Scythe of Quakes anyway. The Earth Dragon collapses after the use of The Scythe of Quakes while the ninja retreat.)

Kai: We gotta escape!

Cole: We'll use Spinjitzu!

(Without hesitation, the four ninja ran as they use Spinjitzu to escape while The Earth Dragon recovers and chases after Alma with The Scythe of Quakes in her hand.)

Cole: (After the ninja escaped.) That was so awesome!

Kai: Yes! We are unbelievable!

Zane: We are the best!

Jay: Did you see that?! I was like "pow"! And you were like "bam"!

Wu: (Infuriated.) ENOUGH! (All four ninja pause and pay attention to Wu.) What happened?!

Kai: Well... Right after we got The Scythe of Quakes, we got ambushed by Samukai and the Skulkin Army, thanks to Jay's echo.

Jay: Hey!

Kai: After we defeated Samukai and the Skulkin Army, thanks to your Spinjitzu, we came across The Earth Dragon, Guardian of The Scythe of Quakes. It trapped us like we were goners. I was going to have no choice to use The Scythe of Quakes, but it was gone. Now, Alma has it and used it so we can escape.

Wu was not amused.

Wu: I told you not to use the Scythe!

Jay: (Pointing at Kai.) He did it.

Kai: (Surprised.) What?

Cole: I warned him, Sensei.

Kai: Using it was my only option.

Wu: And what makes you think you're more important than the team, huh?! HUH?!

Kai: They took my sister, remember?!

Wu: There are still three Weapons left. Maybe next time you can do it right.

(Then, the earth shook as Wu and the four ninja turn to see the rock wall burst apart to reveal Alma Rodriguez with The Scythe of Quakes in her hand as she emerged from the dust.)

Alma: Hey, guys. Miss me?

(Overjoyed, Cole, Jay and Zane came to Alma in a group hug as Kai faces Alma.)

Kai: Alma, I don't know if I want to hug you or yell at you.

(Wu came to Alma.)

Wu: Alma Rodriguez, I am very disappointed in you. I told you not to use the Scythe.

Alma: Yeah, But do not worry Master Wu, with The Scythe of Quakes in my hand, I will vanquish Garmadon. Sending him back to the pit of hate from which he came.

Wu: No! (he smacks The Scythe of Quakes out of Alma's hands, then takes The Scythe of Quakes.) I fought once like you, but The Golden Weapons of Spinjitzu is only a tool. What power has it compared to the hand that wields it? Evil is clever, and deception is its most powerful weapon. (He hands The Scythe of Quakes back to Alma and and places a gentle hand on her shoulder.) Let The Golden Weapons of Spinjitzu guide you to your fate, but let your mind set free the path to your destiny.

Alma: Yes, Sensei Wu. I understood.

Wu nods as he looks up into the sky in concern for the future of Ninjago.

Wu: (Mind) Be wary, Alma Rodriguez. For Evil finds a way.

(Meanwhile, in the Underworld, Samukai begs Garmadon for forgiveness.)

Samukai: Master, I have failed you. They have learned Spinjitzu and they have the Scythe.

Garmadon: Good. (Much to Samukai's surprise.) Then my brother was there.

Samukai: If I can gather my army, then we can easily ambush them and—

Garmadon:  No. Let them think they're winning.

Samukai: But I... do not understand.

Garmadon: Everything is going to plan. (Laughs evilly while Samukai complies.)

(The episode ends with a "to be continued" subtitle.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 8.1K 99
Long before time had a name, Ninjago was created by the First Spinjitzu Master using the four golden Elemental weapons, whose powers were far two gre...
181 14 2
Long before time had a name Ninjago was created by the First Spinjitzu master using the Four weapons of Spinjitzu. That's the story we all know and l...
882 3 12
Plot: Lord Garmadon has disappeared with Alma holding all Four Golden Weapons and now he, possessed Alma, controls the Serpentine. Meanwhile, the nin...
400 12 5
The start of an everlasting adventure when the ninja come together as a team. Re-write of the show! (I do not own Ninjago, the storyline, or any of t...