Transmigration : First Class...

By Iwannaeattofu

Alternative: The Immortal Husband of Time Travel First Immortal Husba... More

Chapter 1: Caught on the Spot
Chapter 2 Married Off
Chapter 3 Jade Tablet
Chapter 4 News Spread
Chapter 5 Trouble
Chapter 6 Make Talisman
Chapter 7 Support the Family
Chapter 8 Face Healed
Chapter 9 Producing Potions
Chapter 10 Trouble Knocks
Chapter 11 Luck
Chapter 12 Xu Chen
Chapter 13 On The Move
Chapter 14 Thieves
Chapter 15 Ruined Fang
Chapter 16 A Visitor?
Chapter 17 Itchy Powder
Chapter 18 Shameless Gu Zhiming
Chapter 19 Madness
Chapter 20 Pills
Chapter 21 Chi Changye's Background
Chapter 22 Zhong Changye
Chapter 23 Antidote
Chapter 25 Business
Chapter 26 Travel
Chapter 27 Danger
Chapter 28 Selling Pills
Chapter 29 Face Slapped
Chapter 30 Tianfu Academy
Chapter 31Become Famous
Chapter 32 A Second-Generation Ancestor
Chapter 33 Tianfu Academy
Chapter 34 Pill Valley Master
Chapter 35 Recruitment
Chapter 36 Cuiyan Valley
Chapter 37 Lu Minzhu
Chapter 38Guests
Chapter 39 Auction
Chapter 40 Leave
Chapter 41 Welcoming Surprise
Chapter 42 Choose a Yard
Chapter 43 Selling Pill
Chapter 44 Supported by Feirong
Chapter 45 Miaoyun Pavilion
Chapter 46 Cooperation
ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Chapter 47Challenge
Chapter 48 Follower of Gu Yao
Chapter 49 Attract Attention
Chapter 50 Tian Feirong
Chapter 51Antidote
Chapter 52DanFeng
Chapter 53 Buy Chi Changye
Chapter 54 Contest
Chapter 55 Complete Victory
Chapter 56 Weird Old Man
Chapter 57 Selling Pill Recipe
Chapter 58 Move to District A
Chapter 59 Ghost Fog Bugs
Chapter 60 Shi Family

Chapter 24 Meet Tian Ru

611 25 2
By Iwannaeattofu

Gu Yao is still quite curious and want to know what kind of earth-shattering scene it is for the fight between foundation building cultivators , but for the sake of his own life, it is better to stay in the town peacefully. His scalp goes numb when he think about how many cultivators have lost their lives this time. It’s better to honestly train his body and improve his cultivation level.

The elixir brought back by Tian Feirong indeed played a big role. Because they were protected by the magic talisman and Tian Ru accompanied the team, even if the Tian family members were hit by the poisonous sting of the golden ring bee, it would be relatively minor. After preparing the detoxification pill, the symptoms were greatly relieved.

Nowadays, apart from the ancestors of the Tian family, Tian Ru has the highest cultivation level, and this status is naturally very different. She also looked at the injured and poisoned cultivators, took the elixir and looked at it, and a strange color flashed in her eyes.

"The quality of this elixir is better than the elixirs produced by the Gu family. This detoxification elixir seems a bit unusual. How old is Gu Yao? What kind of cultivation level is he? Fei Rong can actually win over such a cultivator."

The head of the Tian family told Gu Yao's situation. After explaining to her daughter that it was related to the Changxian Sect token and the original Feng brothers and sisters, Tian Ru finally had some impression. She left Yuanyang Town very early and did not have much respect for Gu Zhiming, a peer of the Gu family.

"The Gu family has always been short-sighted, and they have brought out such a talent. Father does not have to worry about the Changxian Sect token. If Gu Yan is a boy with particularly good qualifications, he can still enter the Changxian Sect. If someone like him is taken seriously, he will sink in a few years. Father doesn't believe it, just watch, unless he has another adventure. But Gu Yao, who is only at the fourth level of Qi refining, can refine elixirs of such quality? Even the alchemy masters in my sect are not as good as Gu Yao." This surprised Tian Ru.

When the alchemy masters in the sect were refining like Gu Yao, they could only refine some low-level elixirs at most, and they could produce mid-level elixirs at most. In terms of appearance, Gu Yao can produce even mid-level elixirs with high-grade appearance.

"What kind of spiritual root does he have? If possible, why not introduce him to my sect." This can be regarded as attracting an alchemist for the sect.

The head of the Tian family shook his head and said regretfully: "It's a pity, he has four spiritual roots."

Tian Ru was also stunned when she heard this. She originally thought that Gu Yao was abandoned by the Gu family, and his qualifications should not be considered good, but she did not expect that he would have the four spiritual roots. With such qualifications, without the support of resources and adventure, he would have reached the limit of becoming an intermediate Qi-refining. As her father said, it was a pity that no matter how good the alchemy talent was, it was useless. She would not mention it again if she wanted to join the sect. "The Gu family and the Lu family deserve to die this time. Fortunately, my father notified me early in the morning to come back quietly, otherwise the Tian family would have suffered heavy losses!" Tian Ru was furious.

Tian's father was equally angry: "The Gu family must have discovered this alchemy master's legacy palace a long time ago, but because it was too dangerous inside, they never went deep into it. They used it as a trap this time. First, they wanted to take advantage of the cultivators who were eager to make money. Use them as cannon fodder to clear the obstacles inside, and the second is to use them to trap and kill our Tian family."

If not... why would our Tian family end up in this situation! The Gu family and the Lu family really bully others! Fortunately, his daughter joins forces with the ancestors . Finally, they killed some people from the Gu family to vent their anger, but the Gu and Lu families joined forces. Even if the Tian family had two foundation building cultivators, they could barely draw a tie with them. Therefore, after returning to Yuanyang Town, the three families still had to hide the peace. Although the Tian family did not deliberately publicize it, because there were many monks present at the time, the monks who came back alive spread the news that the Tian family had a new female foundation building cultivator, which was why the Tian family was able to participate in this operation. Get away intact. Those who died outside made the people in the town sigh and feel sorry for a while. They were soon attracted by the news. In such a world where the law of jungle is applied, where strong  preys the weak, people have a stronger mentality and yearn for powerful foundation building cultivators. It is said that This one is also the daughter of the head of the Tian family. She is younger than the ancestors of the three families and has more potential and future than them.

The appearance of Tian Ru has greatly improved the reputation of the Tian family in Yuanyang Town, and many cultivators are willing to join the Tian family, the young children of the Tian family also felt very proud. They held their heads high when they walked out, and were polite to others when they saw them. Tian Ru herself did not have a surge in self-confidence, because she knew very well that her appearance would only force the Gu family and the Lu family to unite further, so strengthening the cultivation of the Tian family's descendants was the top priority. Gu Yao is a talented alchemist, but unfortunately his cultivation talent is too bad, and his surname is Gu. As the saying goes, the bones are broken but the tendons are still connected. Who knows whether he will turn against him at the critical moment. Of course, this person is still of great use for now.

Right, it is necessary to draw him closer to the Tian family. Tian Ru's target was Chi Changye. When she came back to the Tian family this time, two things caught her attention. One was Gu Yao's elixir, and the other was used by the Tian family in the battle in the Alchemy Palace. Although the spiritual talisman is only an intermediate spiritual talisman at best, the thunder-type spiritual talisman plays a significant role in fighting the enemy, especially when dealing with the Golden Ringed Bee, its lethality is more than double that of other spiritual talismans. Tian Ru asked Tian Feiyang for two spiritual talismans at that time, and asked him in detail about the maker. Although Tian Feirong did not disclose the situation of Chi Changye's thunder-type single spiritual root to the Tian family, Tian Ru had already concluded based on other circumstances. Chi Changye has a good background. If she can recruit such a cultivator for the Tian family, then the Tian family will have a greater chance of winning in the face of the joint suppression of the Gu and Lu family.

"This is the house that Fei Rong lent them to live in? Fei Rong was too naughty, so he arranged a small courtyard like this." Tian Ru stood in front of the small courtyard and felt that this place was too shabby.

Tian Feiyang looked embarrassed. At first, the Tian family did not expect that the second brother's casual arrangement would bring such great benefits to the Tian family. When they thought of arranging a better house for them, the two were unwilling to move.

The aunt was very dissatisfied with the second brother's lazy temperament, which caused the second brother to avoid his aunt like a mouse to avoid being caught and scolded again. Although his second brother was slacking off in his spiritual practice, this matter really couldn't be done.

"Aunt, let me knock on the door first." Tian Feiyang stepped forward and knocked on the courtyard door. His second brother had always been with them, so he rashly brought his aunt here. He didn't know what they were thinking.

It was Gu Yao who opened the door. Seeing Tian Feiyang, the eldest son, who came forward, he couldn't help but look at him curiously. Except for the second young master Tian, they had no contact with anyone else in the Tian family. Of course, this did not mean that he did not know the eldest son.

"Young Master Tian, are you here to see Second Young Master Tian? He is not here."

Tian Feiyang cupped his hands: "Master Gu Yao," and then stepped aside, revealing Tian Ru behind him, "This is my aunt Young Master Gu Yao and Young Master Chi were of great help to us during this trip to the Imperial Palace. My aunt came here to thank you both.”

Gu Yao was still a little curious about the foundation-building monks. He looked behind Mr. Tian and saw a female cultivator with a cold expression and a hint of arrogance.

The other party looked at Gu Yao from top to bottom as soon as her eyes moved, and said calmly: "You are Gu Yao, I am Tian Ru, and you are good at making elixirs."

Gu Yao suppressed the curiosity in his eyes and  invited the two of them in with a "come in" gesture. If he really wanted to block a foundation-building expert outside the door, he probably wouldn't be able to get out of the door.

Tian Ru's attitude also made him instantly understand the fact that even if he is good at refining elixirs, he will only have usable value in the eyes of others and will not get enough respect because his qualifications are holding him back. Most people would express regret upon learning of this situation.

Now that he think about it, it was a very correct approach to keep dealing with Young Master Tian instead of contacting other people in the Tian family. This is a very hierarchical world where the strong are respected, and it is more cruel than the interstellar world in the previous life.

Tian Feiyang felt a little sorry. He originally wanted to find his second brother, but unfortunately he hid somewhere to avoid his aunt and couldn't find anyone for a while. He looked around the simple yard and asked, "Where is Mr. Chi?"

"I'm here." Chi Changye had just stepped out of the room, "It turns out that it's Mr. Tian and this senior Tian who are here. I'm sorry for not being able to welcome you from afar, but I hope you'll forgive me." Chi Changye strode over, looking neither humble nor arrogant, calm and composed came to Gu Yao and saluted Tian Ru.

The position he stood in was a bit subtle, just half a step ahead of Gu Yao. This gesture was equivalent to protecting Gu Yao behind him. Gu Yao seemed to have no consciousness. He just felt that he had no experience at all in dealing with such a senior practitioner, so he might as well leave it to Chi Changye.

He think in the Star Alliance, as a senior pharmacist, he is enough to be treated politely by the big guys in the alliance, but here, people think that he is superior. When Chi Changye came out, Tian Ru cast her eyes over,that appraising look made Gu Yao understand that the other party was originally coming for Brother Ye.

Gu Yao stood beside Chi Changye with a low eyebrow. She could be trying to win over Brother Ye. If that was the case, she would definitely be disappointed. Even if he had not heard what senior Xu Chen said, he knew very well. It was impossible for Chi Changye to stay in Yuanyang Town for long.

"You did a good job in drawing the talisman. The Tian family was able to escape unscathed this time. Your talisman played a great role. I heard from Feiyang that your maternal family is from a talisman-making family? I wonder where your maternal family is. Maybe I will know something about it. By the way, I am a cultivator from Tianhaimen." Tian Ru looked at Chi Changye with her hands behind her back and said .

After hearing this, Chi Changye also knew the purpose of the other party's visit. She came to find out his details, and maybes she also wanted to win over him. He said lightly: "I drew the magic talisman, and Master Tian paid me enough. Everyone takes what they need, senior, please be polite. My maternal surname is the Chi family, and I am boasting that I am from a talisman-making family. The Chi family does not have a great reputation outside the country."

According to what is currently known, the Chi family he could infer that the place he was in now was not the same cultivation continent as before. He didn't know whether there was any connection between the two and how to communicate. He would need to leave Yuanyang Town to inquire about information outside. Therefore, he dared to report the Chi family, believing that no cultivatohere had ever heard of a talisman-making family like the Chi family.

Tian Ru frowned slightly and looked through the cultivation families she knew well in his memory. There was no Chi family related to making talismans, so it turned out that either Chi Changye was panicking, or the Chi family itself was not very famous, such as Yuanyang, the three cultivation families in the town don't have much reputation outside.

"I see. In my opinion, Master Chi is good at drawing magic talismans at a young age. He has a promising future. The Immortal Ascension Conference will be held soon. Are you interested in joining our Tianhai Sect?"

"This... I need to think about it. I still need to discuss it with Gu Yao." Chi Changye pondered for a moment and said.

"Okay, I will stay at home for a while. If Master Chi has anything to do, you can come to Tian's house to find me." Tian Ru nodded slightly, then turned and left. Tian Feiyang apologized and hurriedly chased after her.

The door was closed and the formation was activated. Seeing Gu Yao looking over with shining eyes, Chi Changye laughed and said: "Don't worry, nothing will happen. After all, he is a foundation-building senior, and he doesn't seem to be overwhelming others with power. "

Tian Ru, a cultivator who had just entered Foundation Establishment, was still a little behind in trying to see through his own situation. If he had just arrived here and his injuries hadn't improved at all, she might have been able to see through her situation. "That's good, but Brother Ye is still popular. I thought she was the one who dragged Brother Ye into the Tian family, but I didn't expect that she was the one who dragged Brother Ye into Tianhai Sect. It turns out that Young Master Tian's aunt is in Tianhai Sect. It is said that It's a sect that's quite far away."

Perhaps because of this, Yuanyang Town lagged behind in hearing about her, and the Gulu family didn't know about the fact that she had established a foundation before. "My situation is not suitable for joining a sect. Let's wait until we leave here."

He already has a sect, so how can he join another sect and be a force far inferior to the original sect? Tian Ru returned to the Tian family to meet his father. Faced with the Tian family leader's inquiry, Tian Ru shook his head and said, "It seems that it is not easy to win over, but I can't see through the situation of this young master Chi. On the surface, he seems to be a high-ranking man." He is a Qi refining cultivator, but he is in a trance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 261 21
Alternative: The Immortal Husband of Time Travel First Immortal Husband 《穿越之一品仙夫》作 Author: B...
19K 481 116
Jin Suo (the golden snail) underwent his heavenly tribulation and was suddenly struck by a bolt of lightning into another world. Before he could feel...
3.6M 152K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
37K 1K 72
Gu Xuanlang once wore a book and became the cannon fodder scum attack in the article of the rebirth and abuse scum. The cannon fodder scum attack spe...