Reflections in Ice (Fairy Tai...

由 Silver-Tigress

17 year old Reina Evans Walker returns from a year long mission to find that Fairy Tail has a new member name... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 26

58 2 0
由 Silver-Tigress

Third Person's P. O. V:

Gray runs under an archway and pauses. He calls as he looks around, "Hey, Warren?! Where is he...?" Gray grits his teeth, looking around again before he mutters in frustration, "Damn!"

Gray takes off running again in search of the Telepathy Magic user.

Meanwhile, Erza clenches her teeth as she summons more swords. She utters, "That's 198..." Erza clenches her right fist as another sword appears. "... 199..." A third sword appears. Erza murmurs as she breathes heavily, "There's still not nearly enough to destroy them all at once...!" With a soft gasp, she collapses on her knees, a hand resting on the floor for balance.

"I'm running low on magic energy, and I'm almost out of time," The requip mage thinks. "What should I do...?"

Reina is still preparing herself to use her eye spell.

Reina bows her head as she grits her teeth and thinks, "I feel so helpless right now! What do I do...?"

Reina glares at the lightning lacrimi, when suddenly, a familiar male voice enters her head.

"Hey, Fairy Tailers! Can you hear me?!"

Reina blinks her eyes as she says in surprise and relief, "That's Warren."

The blue eyed girl glances around, looking for Warren, as the Telepathy Magic user adds, "Things aren't looking so good for us; check out what's floating in the sky!"

Reina murmurs in realisation, "He's using... his telepathy..."

Warren states seriously, "We're gonna have to pull together. So, get off your butts and lend us a hand."

Macao asks, "Is that Warren?"

Leaning his right hand against a wall, Jet asks as he squints an eye closed, looking upward, "What's in the sky?"

Droy asks, "What the heck are those things...?"

Warren says, "If any of you are still fighting, give it a rest for a second."

Lucy utters with her left hand held against the side of her head, "Hold on; now I hear a man's voice inside my head."

Happy responds without glancing at the celestial mage, "Warren's using his Telepathy. It must be important 'cause he's never used it to call everyone like this."

Warren tells the Fairy Tail wizards, "Now, listen carefully. Those lacrimi up there are part of a spell called The Thunder Palace. Laxus is using it to threaten the entire town, so we have to take it out before he can set it off. We don't have much time! So we have to work together!"

Wakaba mutters, "Man, he's got issues!"

Laki asks in confusion, "But, why...? Why would he do this...?"

Erza asks in puzzlement, "Wait a minute; how did you find out about the Thunder Palace, Warren?"

"I've never been happier to hear your voice. I was worried about ya!" Gray's voice floats in their minds.

"Gray! I see. So, you're the one who told him."

The ice mage replies, smirking, as he chuckles slightly, "Yeah. It would've happened sooner but I had to track the guy down."

Droy begins, "Was that Erza?! You mean, she's not petrified anymore?? Wait! If she's back to normal, then..."

"... What about the other girls? How is Levy?!" Jet demands, teeth clenched.

Cana says reassuringly, "There's no need to worry, boys. All the ladies are fine."

Elfman adds, "Even Juvia's back on her feet."

The blue haired water mage smiles as she squints her left eye closed, standing next to the male Strauss sibling.

Mira says, smiling, "Yeah, and so is Bisca. Hear that, Alzac?"

"That's good to hear." The Guns Magic user slides down the wall he's leaning against, arms wrapped around his middle. Alzac dips his head as he murmurs in relief, "I was worried... I thought she was a goner."

Reins was relieved to hear the ice wizard's voice.

Warren tells them, "There's one problem. My Telepathy can't reach all the way to the guild hall, so we'll have to make do with the people who can hear me. If we work together, we can do this—"

"Hold it right there, Warren! Why should I do what you say after what you did to me?!" Max shouts with a glare.

"Oh, uh, Max! Hey! I-I'm sorry about that... I swear it wasn't anything personal; I was just desperate to save the girls!" Warren stammers in reply, flailing his left arm about.

"I got a bone to pick with you, Alzac! Can you hear me?" Max says tauntingly.

"Yeah, I can hear you. I'm sorry about before—"

"'Sorry' ain't going to cut it, you little coward! You shot me when I wasn't looking!"

Macao warns the Smoke Magic user, "You better watch your back, Wakaba...!"

Then, everyone begins to shout and argue back and forth with one and other, their voices becoming mingled with each other.

A dark look forms on Gray's face as he listens to his comrades arguing. A nervous look appears on Warren's face as Gray's shoulders begins to shake with frustration, and Gray's grip on Warren's shoulder tightens. The brunette abruptly shouts loudly on Warren's ear, making him cry out in pain due to his Telepathy, "WOULD YOU IDIOTS QUIT YELLING AT EACH OTHER?!"

They shout in return, annoyance in their voices, "SHUT UP!! PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH, GRAY!"

Grabbing Warren's ear and stretching it wide, a flustered ice wizard shouts back at them, "WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO BE GOOFING OFF; WE GOTTA HURRY AND TAKE DOWN THOSE LACRIMI!!"

Anime tears stream down Warren's face as he cries out in pain at Gray shouting in his ear. The other members continue to argue amongst one another.

"SHUT UP!!" Lucy suddenly yells, her fist clenched against her chest. Everyone gasps at her voice. "We shouldn't be wasting our time arguing! The citizens of Magnolia are in danger, and we're the only ones who can help them. So, we're gonna have to work together. Look! I know things have been rough with all of us fighting against each other, but we can do anything if we pull together! That's what you guys have taught me. I know that I'm still fairly new to Fairy Tail, but I promise you: I love being apart of this guild, just as much as the rest of you! I always dreamed of joining Fairy Tail someday, it's what I wanted more than anything in this world. Now that I've joined," Lucy closes her eyes as she begins to sob, turning her head away, "it... It means everything to me. If you feel the same way..." Lucy opens her eyes again and shouts determinedly, "LET'S WORK AS A GUILD, AND SAVE OUR TOWN!!"

Everyone falls silent for a moment.

Erza murmurs, "Lucy..."

Lucy states as she pulls her whip free, "But, if none of you are up to the challenge..." She grabs the other end of her whip in her other hand and stretches it tautly. "... then I'll do this alone! I'll destroy those things myself!!"

The other Fairy Tail members smirk at Lucy's words, some of them chuckling.

Cana begins as she smirks, "What's it gonna be, guys?"

Reina finishes teasingly with a smirk of her own, "You heard the lady! Are you going to let a newbie show you up like that?"

"She may not have been a member for as long as some of us, but she's got more Fairy Tail pride than all of us put together. Right! We gotta save the town; we can work out our other problems later," Max says in a serious voice as Lucy lowers her whip, a surprise look appearing on his face.

"Geez! Now we've gotta agree to help her, or we're gonna look bad, huh?" Wakaba mutters in complaint.

Macao comments, "Well done, Lucy. You got everyone to cool their jets." He addresses everyone else, "ALRIGHT, GUYS, ARE YOU READY TO DO THIS?!"

Lucy murmurs with tears of happiness running down her cheeks, "Thank you..."

Erza murmurs aloud, a grateful smile on her face, "Thank you, Lucy."

Max says to the Telepathy Magic user, "Warren, we'll work out our issues after we get the job done."

"Careful, Macao! An old man like you can't handle all this stress!" Wakaba teases.

The dark blue haired man laughs, "Ha! You're calling me old? That's rich!"

Wiping away her tears, Lucy says determinedly, "Right, let's do this!"

Happy reminds her, holding out a paw pointedly as he hovers on Lucy's right, "But, they've got that Body Link Magic! If we attack them, then we're just going to be attacked right back! And it's gonna hurt!"

Lucy says firmly, a determined frown on her face, "We're just gonna have to deal. I've always looked up to Fairy Tail, and now, I couldn't even imagine my life without it. We've been through so much in such a short time, and no matter what, everyone's always been there for me! I really feel like this is where I'm meant to be. It's my home. After all these years, I've finally found a place where I belong!" Lucy looks to Happy as she adds fiercely, "So, I'll fight! 'Cause I don't wanna lose it!" She looks away, frowning. "Fairy Tail's made me who I am today—a strong, capable wizard."

"Hmm," Happy hums as he looks down in thought.

"I'm right with ya!" The blue cat cheers, throwing up a paw as he grins.

Lucy closes her eyes as she smiles. She opens them again and says, looking ahead, "Let's go!"

Happy cheers, "Aye! You got it!!"

With determined looks on their faces, Happy and Lucy leap off the tower they're standing on. As she descends, Lucy is snatched up by Happy, and they fly off to their target.

With her swords hovering in the air around her, Erza states, "Reina and I will take the 200 to the north, everybody else can take of the rest!"

"Make sure that not a single one of them remains, do you understand?!" Reina says, determination filling her entire being. "Lunar Eclipse Eyes: New Moon!!" With a war cry, Reina fires off an immensely powerful version of her Lunar Beam spell, enhanced by her New Moon spell and it destroys two lacrimi before she strikes a few more.

"Ice Make: Lance!!"

"Deman Blast!"

Transformed as the King of Beasts, Elfman throws a stone pillar. Cana throws her Magic Cards. Juvia throws water at the lacrimi. Alzac shoots bullets and Reedus fires from a cannon he'd drawn on his belly.

Erza calls fiercely, "Now, go forth, my swords!!" With a war cry, Erza thrusts her right arm forward and her swords pierce powerfully through the lacrimi.

Happy releases Lucy who slashes her whip with force against a few lacrimi, shattering them.

"MAX SPEED ATTACK!!" Happy cries in his mind. He spins into a ball and throws his own body against the lacrimi.

Everywhere, the wizards attack the lacrimi. Erza and Reina release a sword and lunar beams, and they strike a lacrima, causing the others surrounding it to shatter as well.

As she requips back into her traditional armour, Erza says in relief, smiling, "We saved the town..."

The Walker lets out a breath of relief as she murmurs, smiling, "We did it! We saved our home."

Everyone grins in triumph and relief. Their grins drop, however, when lightning crackles over their bodies. Ear splitting screams resonate across the town as everyone who'd struck a lacrima is hit with Lightning Magic.

Everyone moans as they collapse in pain.

"Guys, we did it; we stopped The Thunder Palace!" Reina says with a dazed laugh of relief, lying spread-eagled on her back. She asks with a dazed smile on her face, "Is everybody okay?"

Reina couldn't move a single muscle in her body; pain flows through her entire being.

Erza says with a smile, "I can't believe all of you. How could you do something so reckless?"

Gray says, squinting his right eye closed against the pain, "We should probably be asking you two the same thing."

Chuckling, the Arc of Reflection user says, "We really do make a great guild, don't we...?"

Macao chuckles, "We'd be a lot better if Laxus would outgrow his rebellious stage."

Wakaba says in agreement, a sigh escaping his lips, "You could say that again."

"Hey, Alzac? You doing alright?" Droy asks in concern.

"Yeah, Droy, I'm fine—thanks."

   ❄️❄️❄️

With Natsu in Kardia Cathedral, he and Laxus realise that The Thunder Palace has been stopped. Angered, Laxus attacks Natsu viciously, but he's saved by Gajeel. The two Dragon Slayers attack Laxus at full power, but to no avail. Much to Natsu's and Gajeel's shock, Laxus reveals to them that he's also a Dragon Slayer.

Laxus puts his hands in the position for Fairy Law. However, just before he casts the spell, Levy shows up to inform him that the Master is on his deathbed, and that he needs to go see him, but Laxus ignores her and casts the spell.

Reina's blue eyes slowly widen when she feels the immense magic power of Fairy Law being released. Her heart begins to race.

She's never witnessed it but has heard about it.

"Laxus... He's really going to use Fairy Law..."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

215K 6.6K 42
Lucy Heartfilia is a 17 year old mage of the guild, Fairy Tail. This beautiful blonde haired, brown eyed girl wants nothing more then to be a strong...
25.2K 1K 28
Lucy Heartfilia, the 17 year old legacy that follows her mother's footsteps in becoming a Guardian. Her mother was protecting the Dragneel clan while...
40.3K 1.5K 43
Fairy Tail has been hitting a lot of bumps in the road through out the year, and things seem to be finally calming down. Until Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Juv...
10.3K 195 21
A story of a young girl and her sister. Their mother died a year after the younger girl was born, not knowing who her mother was at all. Her sister...