Kamen Rider Ryuki:Advent Batt...

By AlstonChanAlstonChan

(Spin-Off From Decade Story) What if the new Rider War has began and every of the Riders have to fight each o... More

Characters(Kamen Riders)
Ep 0:Enter The Mirror World
Ep 1:Born And Another
Ep 2:Advent And Imposter
Ep 3:Hero And Freeze
Ep 4:Green Bull And Rival Killer
Ep 5:Union Next And Death Camo
Ep 6:Mahora Interrogate And Old Past
Ep 8:Showdown On Mirror
Ep 9:The Betrayed Comrade
Ep 10:The Killer Rave!
What's The Next Phase?(Tralier)
Ep 11:Tricks And Stone
Ep 12:Sneaky Tiger

Ep 7:Here Comes The Shark Bite!

205 7 1
By AlstonChanAlstonChan

Intro:Go!Now!Alive A Life!Neo!

Ingvild Room(3rd POV)

We see Ingvild is wrapping Gasper arm with bandage as Gasper tried to hold the pain.

Gasper:Argh.

Ingvild:Is it pain?

Gasper:Yeah...

Ingvild:Just hold still.After this,we have to find Issei.

Gasper:Fine..and then we find Saji and Mercury to kill them for killing Lubbock.

Ingvild:Yeah but...I still have to find the killer.

Gasper pick up a coin as he flip it up and put it on his hand.

Gasper:So...he have come..

Ingvild:Huh?Who?

Gasper:A new...rider.

Meanwhile(Street)

We see Issei walking down the street as he tried to call them.

Issei:Come on..Answer it.

But it didn't pick up as he sighed.

Issei:Hopefully I can find them fast.

But then he suddenly fell onto the ground as he got up but then a voice appear

???:The time is almost ticking.

He heard a voice from nowhere as he look at the mirror and saw a person with red hair and blue eyes.

Sirzechs Lucifier(Alternate)

Issei:You?!

Sirzechs:There only 24 days left.I want you to fight them.

Issei:No no no!I'm not playing this stupid game!

Sirzechs:*Smirk*Too bad..If you won't fight,you won't survive.How about I give you this.

He throw a card at Issei as he grab it and look at the card.

Sirzechs:Try and decide.Rather fight or stay dead.

He then went disappear as Issei look at the card.

Issei:...I guess...I have to fight.

He then walk away but unknown to him,he left his card deck on the ground as his card deck is pick up by someone.

The Moles(Hook,Julian,Alina)

Julian:It look like a wallet.

Alina:A wallet but this icon look like a dragon!

Hook:I know!This will be our treasure!

Julian:Nice thinking!

They then went to Mahora Academy.

Meanwhile(Union Park)

We see Kiba is sitting at the bench as he tried to regain his memories but then...

???:So your Knight huh?

He look in front and see a person is looking at him.

Gepard(Honkai:Star Rail)

Kiba:You are...?

Gepard:Oh.How rude am I.My name is Gepard and I'm the new rider Abyss.

Kiba:*Got Up*New rider Abyss?

Gepard:Yep.But I'm not here to fight you.

Kiba:You're sure?

Suddenly they heard a mirror sound again as a mirror monster came out from the lake and grab one of the civilian as it drag into the mirror world and they run to the lake.

Gepard:Welp look like we got one mirror monster attack.

They pull out their card deck and face it at the lake as their V-buckle appear and Kiba does his pose while Gepard does another of his pose.

Kiba/Gepard:Henshin!

They insert to their V-buckle and transform into their Kamen Rider.

Kamen Rider Knight(Ancient)

Kamen Rider Abyss(Ancient)

Gepard(Abyss Ancient):Let's do this Knight.

He nodded as they jump into the lake and heading to the mirror world.

Mirror World

We see the mirror monster has finish eating the civilian as Knight and Abyss arrived.

Respider

They charge at Respider and start fighting as Knight use his sword device and slash it away while Abyss punch it as he pull out his card and insert to his right arm shark device.

Sword Vento!

He summon both of his Abyssslasher's and keep slashing off at Respider as then it use it claws and slice him away as he got down.Knight then insert another card.

Nasty Vento!

His contrated monster Darkwing then deliver a supersonic screech attack at Respider as it got distracted.

Strike Vento!

Abyss then fire a high-pressure streams of water at Respider as it got hit and got down.Abyss then insert his final card.

Final Vento!

Suddenly his contracted monster Abyssodon came out from the lake and came around Abyss as he jumped while Abyssodon blast a blue water as Abyss deliver a blue splash energy water kick at Respider as he kick through and it got exploded.

Gepard(Abyss Ancient):Now you trust me?I'm not here to fight you.

Kiba(Knight Ancient):Fine..but if I saw you betrayed me,you'll be dead.

Gepard(Abyss Ancient):Whatever you said.

Union Park

Back at the Union Park,we see Kiba and Gepard came out from the lake as Gepard got up.

Gepard:I'll be out now.But you and I will see each other at another batte.

He then left as Kiba look around.

Kiba:Just when will this kind of battle ended..

He walk away as the screen zoom in at the lake reflection as a person similar to Issei smirked at the screen as the screen show the shattered mirror are back together.

Next Time on Kamen Rider Ryuki:Advent Battle!

Issei:My..My card deck is gone!

We see The Moles are trying to do something to Issei Card Deck.

Azazel:It dangerous when you fight.I'll show you.

Then we see Scissors slash Raia away.

Kouji:This is what the riders do.Fight each other Hook.

Kenji:So..that what Sensei join..?!

Then we see Femme saw a black figure similar to Ryuki looking at them.

Ingvild(Femme):Issei?

???:......

If You Don't Fight,You Won't Survive!

Outro 2:

Next:Ep 8:Showdown On Mirror!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 559 17
A boy named Y/N L/N decided that enough is enough and leave the Union Academy (not that the assholes cared) (his friends (Dekusquad, Momo Yaoyorozu...
2.5K 79 6
(Highschool DxD X Urusei Yatsura) Issei hyoudou is destined to be killed by Raynare, and be reborn as a Devil in the Service of Rias Gremory, eventua...
23.5K 323 43
Where retired Ghost Rider, Johnny Blaze was struggling a lot back at his home, so then a portal opens and it leads him to a bigger purpose, where not...
31.1K 726 34
(Wielder of Aegis Male Reader X Crossover) Y/N is the wielder of a blade named Aegis. Unfortunately, Union Academy found out and decided to chase aft...