CRUEL OBSESSION

Por fanta_cywritrrrr

⚠warning sometimes people get obsessed with things or with their loved ones that they forget that they have... Más

1️⃣❤
2⃣💜
3⃣💚
4⃣💙
5⃣💛
6⃣🧡
7⃣🤎
8⃣💙
9⃣💔
1⃣0⃣🧡
1⃣1⃣💔
1⃣2⃣🤎
1⃣3⃣🧡
1️⃣4️⃣❣
1️⃣5️⃣💕
1️⃣6️⃣💗
Author's note..
1️⃣7️⃣💕
1️⃣8️⃣💝
1⃣9⃣💟
2️⃣0️⃣💜
2️⃣2️⃣💙
2️⃣3️⃣❣

2️⃣1️⃣💞

154 4 0
Por fanta_cywritrrrr

Hey guys .. 

How are you all ..

well I want to say that I'm lacking love from you.. so give me  a love doze by your cutie cutie comments and votes.. plweesss..

                                                                     warning ⚠

this is a mature part guys so if you want then you can skip it.. I know you will not.. but still.😏

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tae and Jungkook was sleeping peacefully as today is Sunday so they are sleeping peacefully in each other's arm.. 

Tae open his eyes flutter in early morning he wanted to sleep more but as its been his habit to wake up early.. his face was burried in his kookie's chest who is snoring softly and that cause his hair is moving little.. 

Tae look up to see his cute yet handsome flawless face and smile brightly.. he slowly adjust himself to come face to face to Jungkook.. he place his palm on his soft cheeks and slowly rub his soft cheeks with his thumb.. a sigh left from Jungkook's mouth and he pull tae more close to himself and burried his face in tae's chest feeling warmness and snuggle little and back to sleep.. 

Tae chuckle at him as he was looking like a baby who snuggle in his mom's embrace..

Tae start to caressing his soft black locks with his finger playing with them.. placing kissed on his forehead as he was feeling to love his husband so much..

after sometime he feel something wet on his collar bone.. he look down and the bunny is sucking and giving wet kisses to him..

"koo.. are you awake.." he said enjoying the kisses ..

"hmm.." Jungkook said while nibbling on his skin..

"then lets go freshen up..' tae said and Jungkook leave his neck and look up at tae with a pout.. tae chuckle and peck the pout,,

"good morning love.. " Jungkook said in his morning voice.. Tae smile..

"morning my hubby.." he said sweetly..

"tae .. I'm not feeling well.." Jungkook said and tae's expression change in worried one..

"what happen koo.. you have fever.." tae said and start to check his forehead and Jungkook chuckle take his hand to his lips and peck his palm lovingly..

"I'm lacking vitamin tae.." Jungkook said and smile at tae.. tae smack him and give him fake cute glare..

"you bunny.. I got worried you know.."

"ok ok sorry but now give me my vitamin tae.. ' Jungkook said still clinging on tae..

"take it yourself .. " tae grinned and Jungkook smile at his beautiful husband.. he capture his soft petal like lips with his soft one.. both of them get electric shock by the touch of each other..

Jungkook place his one hand on tae's thigh and drags that to place it on his side waist and caressing it .. his other hand went inside of tae's thin shirt and start to caressing his waist and back.. tae moaned at sudden touch of cold hands on his hot skin..

they are kissing each other slowly yet passionately.. 

Jungkook leave tae's lips with smooch and attack his jaw.. he hover over tae and trace his tongue top to bottom on his jaw.. he nibbled his earlobe and kiss it while saying " so tasty" 

Tae was enjoying every sinful touch of his koo..

Jungkook remove his own shirt revealing his toned abs.. (ahh its my weakness..  😣)

Jungkook again hover over tae and start to unbutton tae's shirt while kissing his neck.. biting and sucking tae's soft flash... tae was roaming his hand on Jungkook's back to his hair.. 

Jungkook remove his shirt and start to give kisses on his chest.. tae was arching his back beautifully..

Jungkook stop for a moment and look at the mess he made.. a beautiful mess.. only for him.

"tae..  you are so beautiful.. just mine.." Jungkook said while taking whole view of tae's body .. tae's eyes half closed as he smile and that aroused Jungkook more.. Tae's chest was  heaving up and down and that was looking so sinful.. Jungkook place his both palms on his waist and trace it till his chest with little pressure.. tae arched his back and now Jungkook can't control.. he trace hi finger on tae's pink soft but which hardened by the cold touch.. Jungkook kiss tae's side of the chest and then take left side bud in his mouth.. suck hard and tae moaned so loud.. Jungkook was sucking and swirling his tongue on his pink blossoms and that is sending so much pleasure to tae that he was clutching jungkook's hairs arching his back..

Jungkook abused his buds till the get swollen.. He leave his soft bud with smooch on it..

He again capture tae's lips which are swollen too because of continues biting..

Jungkook was soothing his pain with softly kissing him.. He was swirling his tongue on his lips.. Tae open his mouth and jungkook taste his whole mouth with his tongue.. He brock the kiss and again look at tae.. Who's eyes still close catching his breath.. Jungkook trace his thumb on tae's lips and chin then kiss his forehead and nose..

Tae open his eyes and look at his koo who was looking at him with pure love and lust.. Tae smiled and make grabby hands towards Jungkook who again bend down on tae.. Tae lock his arms on jungkook's neck and pull him closer.. Boop his nose and jungkook scrunch it cutely.. Tae chuckle and peck his nose tip.. Then he get up jungkook place his hands on tae's waist to support him..

Both of them look at each other with so much emotions.. Their face is so close that they are feeling breaths of each other.. Tae cup jungkook's both cheeks and and sit on his knees then kissed his forehead then nose and then his both cheeks... Jungkook smiled heartly.. Tae went down and start to kiss jungkook's neck and jungkook strech his neck to give him more access.. Jungkook was holding tae by waist tightly.. And tae was sucking his sweet spot which cause groan from jungkook..

Tae sattle himself in jungkook's lap and slowly moving his hips on Jungkook's boner.. Jungkook was caressing tae's side thighs..

Jungkook grip tae's hair and make him look at him it was so sexy move that tae moaned lightly.. Jungkook smashed his lips on tae and make him lay down again..

Jungkoon trailed kiss to his lips to navel and tae feel shiver down to his spine when jungkook kissed his navel..

Jungkook remove his pants with boxers looking straight in tae's eyes.. Who was all red.. Jungkook chuckle and pecked his lips with smooch.

"Are you ready love?? " Jungkook asked in whisper.. Tae lock his hands on jungkook's neck..

"More than ready love.. " He replied in a sexy way.. Jungkook got up and take out lube from the cupboard and come on the bed..

He take tae's leg in his hand and take tae's toe in his mouth and suck that.. Then he trailed kisses to the thigh he spread tae's legs ... He start to suck tae's milky thighs and giving butterfly kisses too..

He take lube in his hand and rub it on tae's pink folds gently and tae gasp loud and shiver when he feel cold thing on his sensitive area.. He whined little when jungkook start to rub circles there.. Tae was clenching on nothing... Jungkook enter his one finger in his beautiful hole and tae bite his lip hard out of over sensation..

Jungkook start to move his finger in and out.. He bend down and lick tae's clit with his tongue and look at tae who make himself up with the support of his elbows.  He was looking at jungkook with pleasured expression.. Jungkook was licking and moving his finger together.. Tae roll his eyes at so much pleasure.. And throw his head back..

Jungkook was continues abusing his hole now with three fingers.. And tae moan loud when jungkook hit his spot.. Jungkook again and again hit there and tae was cluching on bedshit hard.. When jungkook feel clenching hard on his finger he take out his finger.. And tae whined loud as his tears come out.. Out of pleasure..

Jungkook get up after giving kiss on tae's flower..

He take off his pants and boxer in one go and tae look at him with pure lust his cute koo was looking whole hot pot.. Sweat dripping from his forehead and earsides.. He was drooling and jungkook lick his drool and peck his lips..

Jungkook lubed his length and rub his length on his folds and then enter him slowly not wanting to hurt the fragile boy..

Tae hiss little and clutch on bedsheeet.. Jungkook enter him fully and take tae's hands and intervine them with his.. He slowly start to move..

After sometime both of them enjoying their skin shipping..

"Ahhh.. Um.. Affff... Aahhh. Yess.. Kooook... Ahh.. Yess... " Tae was moaning in jungkook's ears and that is encouraging him to go more..

"Ahh. Koooooo.. Fas-faster.. Uhmmaaa... Hh... Oh.. "

"As you say baby.. " Jungkook said and hold tae's waist and start to thrust more hardly in and out.. He was clutching tae's waist to make him stay on one spot..and that will surely leave red prints on his white skin..

Both of them are so much in pleasure.. Panting loud.. Gasping.. Whispering love words to each other's ears..

"Ahh.. Just like that. Ahumm.... Oh.. Yess.. Kookie... So good.. " Tae was moaning loud..

Jungkook increase his speed more and this time he hit tae's g-spot.. Tae clutch on jungkook's finger digging his nails in jungkook's skin..

"Ahh.. I'm I'm close.. Koookkk... " He moaned loud.. Jungkook was biting his lips.. Both of their body shaking in sync..

"Me too baby.. Wait for me.. " Jungkook said and thrust with full force..

And..

"Ahhhhhh... " Both of them moaned loud at the same time as they release together..

Jungkook collapse on tae's body not crushing him obviously.. Tae place his hand on jungkook's bare back..

Jungkook calm little and tae was still catching his breath.. He lift tae from the bed and tae wrap his arms on jungkook's back..

Jungkook take him to the bathroom and they take bath togather.. (Just bath guys just bath)

They come outside and jungkook help tae to wear his cloths and dry his hair.. Then he got ready also...

They hug each other as they are in.. 𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘦𝘦𝘦𝘦..

They went to downstairs they saw that jin was walking in garden with namjoon.. Mr. Kim was reading newspaper.. Mrs. Kim was in kitchen and tae went to help mrs Kim in the kitchen.. Jungkook sit beside Mr Kim and start to talking normally..

Jin come inside and went to freshen up and he come out then went to straight in kitchen but tae and mrs Kim make him seat on the chair and tell him sternly that he have to take rest..

Jin was all pouty now..

They chuckle and continue to make breakfast..

They had breakfast together while giggling and teasing with each other..

Doorbell rang and tae went to open the door.. And he wide his eyes when he saw the person.

"TAEEEEE.. "

"CHIIIMMMMM"

both of buddies hug life out of each other.. And yoongi mantally slap his forhead on his dramatic wife because now both of them crying like serials heroin...

Yoongii was holding baby in his hands who was giggling.. Tae back from  the hug and widen his eyes when he heard the baby voice.. He look behind and saw the cute chubby munchkin in yoongi's hand.. Jimin smile and take his baby in his hands.. And tae look jimin and the baby again and again..

.

.

.

. (How cute right... Credits goes to the rightful owner..)

Tae touch the small babies hand he gasped that the angle is real..

"C-can i? " Tae said while extending his hands.. His eyes was brimming tears..

"Of cource tae.. " Jimin said and slowly put the baby in tae's hands.. Tae carefully hold baby as it's not difficult for hold little grown up baby..

Tae cooed at the baby who was looking at him with his little eyes..

"Jimin.. He look same like you.. " Tae said and kissed baby's forehead.. Jungkook and others also approach them..

"Koo.. Look at this baby.. It's so cute right" Tae said with glossy eyes and jungkook nodded while getting emotional seeing tae like this.. Jungkook took baby in his hands and sway the baby in air and baby giggled loud.. Everyone cooed at the site..

"Jimin he is really looking just like you.. " Jungkook said and kissed babies cheek and cradle him in his arms and baby slowly drift in sleep..

Jimin and yoongi shocked when they saw that..

"Oh my god jungkook it's a miracal" Jimin said..

"Yeah.. It's a magic that he slept in your arms.. Because he never sleep this easily we have to do so much efforts to make him sleep.. " Yoongi said.. And tae was looking at jungkook with proud smile..

Jubgkook also smiled widely.. And handed the baby in jimin's hand..

"Chim baby.. I can't believe that you grown up this much and also having baby.. I saw you last when you and tae were in college.. Time flies faster.. " Mrs Kim said putting snacks on the table..

Jimin and yoongi bowed to them and she smiled and hugged them..

"Aunty you know you never grow up old because you are still looking 20.." Jimin said and Mrs Kim gave him shy smile.. And tae make wtf face..

Everyone chuckle at that and Mrs Kim was shooting glares to tae..

Everyone enjoyed and jin also joined them in the garden because he was not feeling well before in the morning..

He play with jimin's baby so much and talk with his baby too..

.

𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬..

𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙞𝙩..

𝘽𝙩𝙬 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙤𝙬 🏃💨🏃💨🏃💨🏃💨.. 𝙏𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙗𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧.. 𝘽𝙮𝙮𝙮...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.2K 108 6
She's in love with him.. Madly in love with him. She could burn the whole world if it tried to come between them. She's rude, she's aggressive but wi...
117K 3.2K 29
Jungkook fell in love with Taehyung. He was the happiest person ever. But in the end all happy stories have a terrible ending. Taehyung ruined him...
9.9K 353 25
What will happen if a bad dream starts to make your life worse? Would it ruin your relationship or make it even stronger? Read, to know more ~ Hey g...
122K 2.5K 38
"Remember now you are stuck with me" . . . . . . . . . "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!!!!?!?!?" . . . . . . . . . "Because you made me want you...