Weed and lovin

By LovelyBC23

When famous son of DJ Sky , ddot falls for the drill rapper DDOSOMA More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

18

963 28 28
By LovelyBC23

Couple Weeks Later
DDOT'S POV

So my life these past couple of weeks have been crazy but not crazy in a bad way but in a good way. Because when my parents found out that Dani was back they were worried for her but she told them to stop worrying because she's fine.

And then with the whole DD thing I honestly don't even give a fuck because what I'm not about to do is sit and cry over a nigga when I can always go and find me a new one. "DANI , DESI!" I yelled out my sisters names from my room.

"What are you yelling for?" Dani asked me as her and Desi came in my room. "I'm bored so who wants to get drunk with me?" I asked them and they looked at each other. "Ddot it's twelve in the afternoon." Desi said to me.

"What does that have to do with anything?" I asked her. "Bro are you good?" she asked me. "Yeah I'm good why?" I asked her. "Darrian you've been partying nonstop since you and DD broke up and honestly that shit ain't good for you." Dani said to me.

"Oh my gosh y'all are ruining my mood so can y'all just stop ruining my mood." I said to them. "We're not trying to ruin your mood it's just you're acting off with this whole break up thing I mean you didn't even cry." Dani said to me. "There's no point of me crying over a nigga." I said to her.

"Ddot we all know how much you loved that boy so we know you are real life hurt over this you just won't admit it." Desi said to me. "I'm fine nothing is wrong with me I'm just living my best single life." I said to them. "By partying all night long?" Dani asked me.

"Yep now since y'all don't want to get drunk with me how about getting high." I said to them. "MAMI DDOT IS ACTING WEIRD!" Dani yelled out at my mom as she walked out of my room with Desi following her. "They are so weird trying to tell me that I'm not good bitch I'm better than good." I said to myself.

"DDOT COME HERE!" my mom yelled out for me. "Damn I ain't even get to roll my blunt up yet." I said to myself. So then I went downstairs because I knew if I wasn't down there soon then she was just going to keep calling my name.

"Yes mami?" I asked her. "Your sisters say that you are being weird over this whole break up thing." she said to me. "I'm not being weird I'm just living my life and these two just think I'm going down a mental spiral all because I won't cry." I said to her. "Mami now you know we all love to party but he's been over doing it." Desi said to her.

"I know that he goes to a party every night I just don't say shit because people have their own ways with dealing with a break up so if he wants to party then let him he doesn't have to cry for y'all to know it's hurt." she said to them. "Thank you finally someone is understanding me." I said to her.

"Ddot still you need to at least slow down on the partying." Dani said to me. "Fine if it will make you feel better I won't go to the party I was planning on going too tonight." I said to her. "I feel like you're just going to sneak out." she said to me.

"Think what you want." I said to her. "Y'all are about to get on my damn nerves if I haven't said anything to him then leave him alone." my mom said to us as she was stirring something on the stove. "Wait mami what are you cooking?" I asked her.

"Shrimp Alfredo why?" she asked me. "Mami that don't smell right." I said to her. "What do you m-." And before she could finish her sentence I threw up in the trash can in the kitchen. "Ddot you good?" Desi asked me. "Yeah I'm fine." I said to her as I felt my mami staring at me.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked her and she put a lid over the food. "Darrian I'm going to ask you this once and you better now lie to me have you been having unprotected sex?" she asked me. "No." I said to her.

"Come here then." she said to me. So then I walked over to her and she took the lid off the food and I was getting sick again. So then I threw up again in the trash can. "You want to lie to me again?" she asked me. And I didn't say anything.

"Desi go upstairs in my bathroom and in the cabinet get a pregnancy test." she said to her and then Desi went upstairs. "Mami." I said to her. "Don't say nothing to me and I'm calling your father." she said to me and then she walked away I'm assuming to call my dad.

"Ddot." Dani said to me and I looked at her. "If you're going to say I shouldn't have had unprotected sex then I really don't want to hear it." I said to her. "I wasn't going to say that." she said to me. "Then what were you going to say?" I asked her.

"Are you going to tell him?" she asked me. "Tell who what?" I asked her. "If the pregnancy test comes back positive are you going to tell DD that you're pregnant?" she asked me. "No." I said to her. "Darrian you can't hide this from him because at the end of the day that's going to be his child too." she said to me.

"I don't give a fuck if it was the presidents I'm not telling him." I said to her. "Here Ddot." Desi said to me as she came back and gave me the pregnancy test. "This is ridiculous." I said to her as I took the test from her and went upstairs to my room to take it.

"Shit better come back negative I don't want no kid with that fuck nigga." I said to my self as I took the test. After I got done taking the test I set a timer and then Mabu started FaceTiming me. "Hey pretty." Mabu said to me. Oh I forgot to mention Mabu has been flirting with me a lot since me and DD broke up.

"Hey my favorite white boy." I said to him. "What you doing?" he asked me. "Waiting for this pregnancy test to see if I'm pregnant." I said to him. "Wait what?" he asked me. "Mabu I'm not repeating myself." I said to him.

"I heard you it's just you're telling me that you might be pregnant." he said to me. "Yes." I said to him. "Are you going to tell DD?" he asked me. "How do you know if it's even his?" I asked him. "We've grown super close in pretty sure you would tell me if you're fucking some other dude without protection." he said to me.

"Fine it's his but no I'm not telling him because if I'm pregnant I don't want my child dealing with a cheating ass nigga as they father." I said to him. "I get where you're coming from but he's going to find out." he said to me. "Good for him but he won't find out from me because I blocked him on everything." I said to him.

"Ddot I don't think this is a good idea." he said to me. "And you called me to talk about my ex why?" I asked him. "Fine I'll change the subject." he said to me. "Good so what you want to talk about." I said to him. "When are you going to let me take you out?" he asked me.

"Mabu you're funny." I said to him. "I'm serious." he said to me. "Oh shit you are well no you can't take me out." I said to him. "Why not?" he asked me. "You're cute and all but you're also DD's homeboy." I said to him. "You can't even say that I'm his homeboy anymore." he said to me.

"Why what happened?" I asked him. "The day after you broke up with him I went to check on him and he was telling me how it's weird that I was getting close to you while y'all were together and I told him it wasn't even like that but he ain't want to hear that shit so he told me he ain't want shit to do with me." he said to me.

"I was close to all y'all we'll expect Dotty but he can't even be mad over me and you being friends when he was very much still friends with his ex." I said to him. "I'm not stressing over it if he feel that way then I'm gonna let him feel that way I'm not explaining myself to him." he said to me.

And then the timer on my phone went off. "Well it's time to see if I'm going to be a momma." I said to him. "I feel like you're not taking this serious until you see what that test says." he said to me. "I'm pretty sure it's going to be negative." I said to him as I went in the bathroom to look at the test.

"You keep saying that but you know what's it's going to say deep down." he said to me. And when I looked at the test I realize Mabu was right I wasn't taking this shit serious. "Yo pretty you good?" Mabu asked me. "I-I'll talk to you l-later." I said to him as I was crying.

"I'm coming over." he said to me. "Mabu d-." And before I could finish my sentence he hung up and I knew he was serious about coming over. "Ddot mami said come downstairs." Dani said to me as she came in my room. But I just ignored her.

"Ddot." she said to me and I finally turned around and looked at her. "It's positive isn't it?" she asked me. "Y-Yeah." I said to her. "It's okay I'll be here with you throughout this whole thing." she said to me as she was hugging me. "I can't be a mom Dani I'm only 17." I said to her.

"Don't worry you'll get through this but come downstairs because papi is here too and bring the pregnancy test." she said to me. So then I grabbed the pregnancy test and went downstairs with her. "What does the test say?" my mom asked me as soon as I got downstairs.

"It's positive." I said to her. "Darrian you're 17 you can't raise a baby." she said to me. "I know." I said to her. "No I don't think you do know because if you wasn't out here acting dumb then you wouldn't have got pregnant well you shouldn't have even been stupid enough to even have sex unprotected." my papi said to me.

"I understand y'all I get it I was dumb and I should have been more careful." I said to them. "Who's the father?" he asked me. "It's DD." I said to him. "You back with him or something even after he cheated on you." he said to me. "No before we broke up we had sex." I said to him.

"Did you two know about this?" my mom asked Desi and Dani. "I mean yes but we didn't think he would be pregnant." Desi said to her. "Still you should have told us." my mom said to them. "He told us he was going to get a plan b." Dani said to her.

"Then why didn't you and buy one?" she asked me. "Because I forgot I was supposed to get it the the night of the concert or either the next day but then the whole cheating thing happened and I forgot about it." I said to her. "That's a dumbass excuse god Darrian you're so stupid." she said to me.

"MAMI THATS ENOUGH HE GETS IT HE MESSED UP BUT YOU AND PAPI DON'T HAVE TO KEEP CALLING HIM STUPID OVER IT!" Desi yelled at her. "That's what he is though he should have been more responsible." my dad said to her. "Like how you and mami were responsible for telling everyone that I was dead." Dani said to them and they didn't say anything.

"Exactly so don't stand here and yell at Ddot and call him stupid when you guys did something so unbelievable to this entire family." Dani said to them. "I'm sorry okay I am." I said to them. "Darrian I really wish you were more responsible." my mom said to me.

"I know and I'm sorry." I said to her. "What do you want to do tell us do you want to keep it or abort it?" my dad asked me. "Papi I'm not ready to raise a baby but I can't abort it either all because I wasn't responsible so I want to keep it." I said to him. "And what about DD when are you going to tell him?" my mom asked me.

"He can find out from someone else I'm not telling him anything." I said to her. "Are you sure?" she asked me. "Yes I'm sure." I said to her. "Okay but I'm going to make you a doctors appointment so we can see exactly how far along you are" she said to me.

"Okay." I said to her. "Since we know Darrian is pregnant you already know you can't smoke or drink." my dad said to me. "I know so I'll give me weed to Desi or Dani." I said to him. "Good." he said to me. "Now is there anything else we need to know?" my mom asked me.

"Just that Mabu is coming over he was on the phone when I took the test." I said to her. "Do you like Mabu or something?" Desi asked me. "He likes me." I said to her. "Isn't that DD homeboy?" my dad asked me. "Not anymore apparently." I said to him.

"The go for it and give him a shot." Dani said to me. "I'm not doing that." I said to her. "Why?" she asked me. "He used to want Desi and I don't got time for no one to be callin me no homie hopper if I get with him." I said to her. "I never wanted him so I'm off your reasons list." Desi said to me.

"Ddot it's your life and you date who you want so if you end up liking him then go for it." my mom said to me. "This is getting weird so I'm going to go my room until he gets here." I said to them so then I went upstairs in my room but mainly to think.
—————————————————————————-
Couple Hours Later

"Wait Mabu what?" I asked him. "I'm serious like since you are from a triplet group wouldn't it be possible for you to have triplets?" he asked me. "I mean when my mom found out she was pregnant with triplets it shocked everyone especially since triplets down run in my mami or papi's family." I said to him.

"So see it's possible." he said to me. "Yeah I guess it is." I said to him. "But tell me pretty how are you feeling about this whole being pregnant then and by DD at that." I said to him. "Honestly I'm scared because I never expected to get pregnant this young with the whole by DD thing fuck him." I said to him.

"What if he finds out and wants to be apart of the babies life?" he asked me. "Then we will figure something out for the baby but other than this baby we won't have nothing to talk about." I said to him. "You not playing when it comes to this whole fuck him thing." he said to me.

"He cheated so I don't care for him like how I use to because all it showed me was that you can't expect someone to love you like how you love them." I said to him. "I'll love you a lot and I promise on everything I would never hurt you." he said to me.

"You've told me that before." I said to him. "I know and I'm going to keep saying it until you take me seriously." he said to me. "Whatever you say Matthew." I said to him. "So we going by the government names then alright then Darrian." he said to me making me laugh.

"But seriously when it comes to this baby I'll be there for you throughout everything." he said to me. " I appreciate that because the way it's looking this baby is going to have a whole army behind them." I said to him. "Of course they are I mean you are the mother and you have a whole army behind you." he said to me.

"I wouldn't say all that." I said to him. "Ddot you're literally the son of DJ Sky and Jayden Jimenez that already has you with an army behind you." he said to me. "You scared or something?" I asked him. "Never." he said to me.

And for a good little minute we were just looking into each others eyes. "Aye Ddot I'm going to Chipotle you want something?" Dani asked me as she came in my room making me look away from Mabu. "Yeah just get me the same thing I always get. "Alright and Mabu you want something?" she asked him.

"Nah I'm good thanks though." he said to her. "You're welcome and Ddot." she said to me. "What?" I asked her. "Deja de ser marica y bésalo." she said to me. (Stop being a pussy and kiss him already)

"Bye Dani." I said to her and she walked out my room laughing. "What did she say?" Mabu asked me. "Don't worry about it." I said to him. "Come on just tell me." he said to me. "You want to watch scream with me?" I asked him changing the subject while turning on my tv.

"Sure which one?" he asked me. "We can start from the first one." I said to him. "Bet let me definitely get comfortable then if we doing a movie marathon." he said to me. So then he started taking off his jacket and shirt. And not gonna lie he had a nice body.

"Yo ddot eyes up here." he said me as he was laughing. "Ain't nobody looking at your bird chest." I said to him. "Must not be a bird chest if you was just staring at it." he said to me. "I'll let you believe that." I said to him. "You don't got to be shy." he said to me and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Anyways pass me my led light remote." I said to him and he passed me my remote and I put the lights on red. "How we going to do a movie marathon with no snacks or popcorn." he said to me. "I have snacks over there in that drawer and I'll go and make popcorn and bring something to drink." I said to him.

So then I went to get the stuff and came right back upstairs. "You ready?" I asked him as I got on the bed with the popcorn and handed him his drink. "Yeah." he said to me. So then I played the movie.

"Wait have you ever watch one of t-." I started saying to him but the he kissed me. And you know what my dumbass did kissed him right back.
—————————————————————————

princedarri

••

princedarri Mabu fell asleep during the movie 🙄 and quick question team boy or girl? liked by 2k others

1k other comments
user3 Why y'all look like a couple??
user16 are you pregnant?!?
notdessi Damn it's I owe Dani 20 dollars😒
^stop betting on me.
user34 Team Girl
whatsadani I see you took my advice
^fuck you 😂
user28 wait is the baby DD's or Mabu's
^🤷🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.6K 1.1K 65
𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 (mostly Notti and Ddot) * = 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝
38.7K 887 25
When a high school student meets two of the biggest rappers and they all fall in love with each other with drama, love and hatred will they make it t...
12.6K 212 14
When the popular track star falls in love with the popular basketball superstar. ✮ But remember, being well known superstars and in a known relation...