Kaneki Ken x Reader oneshots

By LivingLifeLikeItIs

Just some Kaneki Ken/Sasaki Haise x Reader oneshots from my imagination. It contains feels, drama, love, acti... More

Introduction
Playing the pocky game
Date
Season 2 end!!
Love letters
Happy birthday Sasaki!!
Sasaki's Birthday
A jealous Touka
A jealous Touka [part 2]
Milkshake
Do you like waffles?
Cheating
Cheating [part 2]

Need your opinion (A/N)

871 16 12
By LivingLifeLikeItIs

Hi this is Living here! So this is just a authors note, I'm sorry. So like the theme says, I need the opinion of you all.

The thing is that I feel a little insecure about making this oneshots. I don't know if you guys are liking it so far and if you like how I make them.

What do you guys prefer, that the oneshots are like the other ones that are like the author is telling the story. Like that?

Or like I do them. That I put it like if you guy's were telling the story, where I put your point of view (P.O.V)?

I don't know! I really want to know how you guy's prefer it.

Are you guy's liking so far? I want to know cuz this are my first character x Reader oneshots. If you guys can please tell me. In the comments maybe?

If you like them I'll keep writing them! So please tell me, please.

Thank you~

-Living-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 6.2K 26
I read a lot of one shots and stuff so I thought why not write some~ Just a bunch of one shots/scenarios about Haikyuu characters P.s. I apologize if...
61.8K 1.1K 64
HQ!! x Reader --Oneshots-- Where as (y/n)-you-are paired with many and most HQ!! guys, and girls if you want, just ask in the comments. The scenari...
112K 1.8K 25
I like HxH a bunch so here are some Yandere Oneshots cause why not (*^‿^*) [THERE ARE TW's NECESSARY FOR SOME OF THE CHAPTERS!] If you are interested...
266 10 6
Yes, I can take requests! These silly stories won't be only "Character x Reader" or something. Can be angst or funny shit too i think lol I usually m...