NOT AGAIN | Yoonmin FF

By MalakMER3

yoongi and jimin are a divorced couple ... WHY did they divorce ...?!! HOW is their life before and after... More

introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
........
12
13
15
16
17 (part 1 / 2 )
17 part (2/2)
18
19
20 (part 1/2)
20 part (2/2)
21
22
special 🎄🎊
23
24
25
26
27 (kaihope 1)
28 (kaihope 💜)
29
30 ( truth ⛈ )
31
32
33
Announcement ⚠
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42 part (1/2)
42 part (2/2)
43
44
45
46
The end 💜

14

469 19 0
By MalakMER3

Kook POV

I wonder how are princess and jimin doing ?! . jimin has been so stubborn .he didn't allow me to buy him a cell phone even after I said I'll let him pay for it . if he agreed then I would be able to call them but ... anyway I think I should do what princess asked me to but I don't know any shop here . what should I do ...?! Think Jung kook .. Think ..

I was thinking thats when my eyes land on my phone which was in the table . I open it and searched on my call contact for anyone who can help me that when 'angry bird ' appears on the screen .

After a lot of struggling I decided to call him. he picked it up after one ring . tsk he is so fast to pick my call ,I see 😏.

On the call

"Hello"

"Hmm hello ! Who ?! " he asked confusedly  as if he didn't know 🙄.

"Hmm it's me Jung kook the one who sing on the restaurant"

"Ohhh kookie .. You really called me " he said excited.

"Well yeah .. Ammm to be honest I didn't call you for talking with PJ nim "

"It's PD nim not PJ ! hahaha" he giggles which unknowingly paint a smile on my face .

"Yeah sorry ... I called you to ask for your h-help as I don't know anyone in this city except my granny and parents."

"You can ask me anything you want . if it's on my hand I'll help  ". he said softly .

"Well I have a photo that I want to frame so where can I frame it ?! "

"Well , you can go to the mall there is a shop where you do things like this there . and to your luck I'm going for shopping there .we can go together . YES !! Thats it . we will go together " he said cutely and I can hear clapping sounds . he is just a kid

"Who said we will go together . just send me the location I'll go on my own " I said coldly .

"I'll send you Hype location .you will come there and talk with PD nim then WE will go to the mall. bye "

End of the call

he quickly hung up on me without
waiting for my answer like what the hell ?! ... Sometimes he can be cute and some a totally brat 😡.

*ding*

I looked at my phone to see he send me Hype location . if it wasn't for princess I would break his ....

"Ahhhhh anyway let's meet this PJ or PD nim wtv he is and make it done "

With that I take a quick shower and put on some jeans with a sky blue shirt and went downstairs . I can see my so called father reading a newspapers while sitting on the couch . for real I don't want to face him now as he will ask me about jinnie and all . I slowly approushed the door and quickly went to the car . I saw granny cleaning the car I quickly run to him while taking the towel from him .

"granny ,why are you doing it !? . leave it I will clean it when I'm back OK  " I said smiling softly . he nodded with a smile and was about to open the passenger seat for me .

"No granny . I will drive you have some rest OK " I stopped him while pushing him softly to his room before he protest again . I kissed his forehead and run to the car quickly while waving to him . he smiled softly at me and waved back.

______________

After sometime

I arrived at the location he send me . Wow it's really a huge building with the white color and the seethrough windows . there was two bodyguard standing in front of the door . I walked to them and awkwardly ask them .

"H-hello . my name is jeon Jung kook . the brat .. I mean can you call Mr taehyung for me ?!  "

One of them nodded at me while the other was looking at me from head to toe strangely . I feel uncomfortable with his stares thats when this brat  finally come .

"KOOKIE * cutely * ... I mean Mr Jeon Jung kook come with me " his face become serious . I nodded and went to him.  He make us inter the elevator and when it closed . he jumped on me .

"KOOKIE ... YOU REALLY COME . I'M SO HAPPY " he said excitedly like a little child. I was shocked at his change of behavior . I pushed him harshly .

"Don't you dare touch me again I hate it " I said coldly.

"Sorry " he said cutely while looking down . I don't know why but I felt bad for him .after alot of struggling I was about to hug him thats when the door of the elevator opened .

"Lead the road " I said to him trying to be as normal as possible . he nodded with a smile and started to walk while blubbering alot of things to me . I was so interested in his unimportant talks while putting 'I don't care ' face on .

"We are here kookie " he said making me look at the big door in front of us . It was so huge with the quiet brown color all over it . he nocked on the door thats when a deep "come in"  was heard . tae opened the door and we enter it . wow it's huge with a big office desk on the middle of it and there is an old man sitting on the head chair with a glasses on . he have a serious face . he looked up and ..

"beeear that's you !! .. Come here sit down " he said with a huge smile on his face .

What is this people for real their face change quicker than flash speed  😑.

" hyung , he is Jung kook and kookie he is PD nim  " tae said with a cute boxy smile which make us coe at him .

We shaked our hands together saying 'it's nice to meet you 'to each other .we sit down and he begin to speak .

"Well Jung kook you have a unique vocals and high notes . it's really amazing" he said making me blush a little while uttering a little ...

"Thank you "

"You are welcome.  So I have an offer for you " I tilt my head alittle in a confusing .

"Would you like to be an idol at hype industry ?! " he said smiling softly .

I get speechless as I don't know what to say . I looked at tae who was nodding at me to say yes.

"I-I'm sorry ,but I don't like this idea " I said while standing up . they copy me .

"Don't decide now . take your time  and think OK " PD nim said with a smile .

"There is nothing to think about as I'm going back to my village tomorrow "

"W-what village ?! " tae said making me look at him I can see there is something on his face that I can't read it so I shrugged it off .

"Oh yes I live in the village I'm here in a quick visit and going back tomorrow so sorry again PD nim " I said

" you know what Jung kook think carefully about my offer don't rush yourself okie... And can I ask you something ?! " PD nim said I nodded at him with a smile ."well there is a MV for our new song and it has a lot of nature background so I was thinking about a new place to record it in so what about you village ?! "

"Ohh it's really good .my village have alot of good farms and there is a lot of places you can use in your MV  " I said with a sparkle eyes as when I'm talking about my village which is my home I forget my self while describing it .

"Thats good we can go there with kookie . right hyung " tae said excitedly.

"Yeah . it's a good place then but we have to start recording after an week and it's impossible for me to send anyone there to rent us a house to stay on .. I don't know what to do *sigh* " PD nim said sighing sadly thats when an idea pop on my head .

"Well you can stay on my house I have a lot of rooms there that will fit you ...thats if you like it ?!" I said waiting for an answer but with tae in the room the waiting ends quickly😂.

"Yayyyyy!!! ... Hyung say yes ... Say yes .. Pweeeeease 🥺" he said while taging on PD nim's arm showing him his puppy eyes .

"It's a good idea but ... I can't accept it unless you take rent from us " PD him said showing me his professional face .

"Well absolutely you won't stay there for free " I said raising my eyebrow with a smirk . they chuckled at my behavior .

"Deal "
"Deal"
We shaked hands and then bid our goodbye to each other .

"Kookie, wait here I will bring my bag and come back quickly OK " tae said and run cutely . I don't know what is happening with me ?! . all I know is that I'm happy and comfortable around him.  So I don't have to think alot about it .

On the mall

"Taeeeeee , I think it's enough now I'm not your slave to carry your bags and run here and there behind you " I was whining as it's been two hours since we come here and he just drag me here and there to buy god knows how many expensive clothes,shoes,skin care stuff and alot more. 

"Wowww it Guccie !! ... Hurry up kookie  don't be an oldie now  " he said ignoring my comment and dragging me again . no it's enough now I've been done of his childish behavior !!

"TAE !!" I shouted at him after snatching my hands off him .he looked at me with a teary eyes but it won't work on me again he is an actor after all .

"stop your b*ll sh*t and takeme to the shop to frame my photo and then let's sperate our ways . I'm not your slave to drag me anywhere you want . stop your childish act it's annoying and frustrating . I can't indure you more !  " I said angrily without thinking .

"I'm sorry for being childish . I just like you thats why I act freely around you .but don't worry I'll stop annoying you from now on . let's go to the shop " he said with a painful face making me realize what I said .

"T-ta__"

"Let's go " he said and started to walk while leaving me on the back . I quietly follow him without any word as I know I f*cked up this time .

"Here is the shop . I'll go now I believe you know the way back " he said coldly and left without waiting for my replay . I sighed and went in the shop to frame the photo for princess.  Then I walked down to an cafe to buy princess the strange food she show me I don't remember its name . I showed the photo to the worker he nodded and I bought a lot of it as I want to taste it too and maybe I'll make someone taste it too .

______________

3rd person POV

"Jinie baby .. You don't have to ask your dad anything " namjoon said while back hugging jin who was on the kitchen making dinner for them .

Oh I forget to tell you . after jin told namjoon everything . he was so worried about leaving his love alone in this state so he called his band and asked them if they have any problem with jin staying with them and they absolutely said "no,it's okay" thats when PD him told them that he asked jin to be a part of there band as he know jin used to sing on his high school but jin said he will think about that which PD nim qladly give him time to think .

Shortly jin is staying with them now as well as tae . but the difference is that tae joined the band but jin sill thinking about it . I hope I didn't confuse you😂😂 .. if you have any. question be free to ask me 😊 . now let's continue

"What is it  joonie ?! " jin said while turning around facing him .

"Well PDnim talked with Jung kook already so you don't have to ask your dad anything . oh and we are going to the village next week to record and vid our new song . you and tae will go with us  " namjoon said happily

"Tae is part of your band that explain why he should go . so what about me ?! " jin said .namjoon pecked his lips softly.and said "what about you baby ?! "

"I mean I still thinking about joining you so why should I come with you ?! "

"Baby first you are my love and boyfriend . second I believe you will join us . third and last you are part of our little family and family always be together" namjoon said softly making jin tearing up at his sweet talks . he kissed namjoon softly and hugged him .

"I love you joonie "
"I know ...now I need more " he said while looking at jin with lustful eyes and slowly  started to Lean in for another kiss .

"Get a room lovebirds ! " Hopi said while entering the kitchen

"Yeah ! You are a moment damager " namjoon said angrily "yeah namjoonie you are the damager here " Hopi said with a smirk making jin brust in a thousands of giggles which melt namjoon's heart .

"Anyway where is suga?! ... He didn't show up from last night " jin asked worriedly .

"He was drunk last night . I believe he is still sleeping till now , sleepy kitty " Hopi said . "will namjoon we are going to your village right ?! " Hopi asked

"To be honest I don't know . if my village and jungkook's village are same or not . it'll be great if they are same I missed it .  "namjoon said .

'and i missed him too ...Are you still in our village jiminie ... ?!
I hope so ! ' namjoon thought

"Yeah I want to see where my joonie grow up " jin said while pecking his cheeks . namjoon smiled and pulled him by warping his hands around his slim waist  in a deep passionate kiss .

"Can't you at least see I'm still here !! " Hopi whined  but they ignored him and started to make out in front of his single eyes  . he huffed and  shaked his head unbelievably at them and went to his room with a big ass pout  .

Namjoon pulled away with a smack sound and left a little peck on his lips again while joining their forehead together lovely .

" I love you joonie "

"I love you jinie "

To be continued

Well I'm so sorry for being late but as I said before I'm studying hard because I want to achieve my dream and to make Mt mother proud of me . but don't worry I'm trying to write on my free times so please be patient with me . and stay tuned for more . if you are confused about anything ask me on the comments and don't forget to vote 💜💜 love you 😊💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

746K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
26.2K 2K 26
"Nehi !! Tum kehi nehi ja rahi" said veer "Meh ja rahi hu" I teased him He then grab my waist and pull me in his arm .. My face is inches away from...
50.4K 2K 22
Yoongi: I don't want this marriage.... how can you take my life's decision without my permission.... Jimin: please take...
175K 8.2K 51
"The whole 'right person wrong time type deal. Nothing was perfect about Dess & Ja's relationship but somewhere deep down inside, despite them being...