The Vengeful Alpha Titan of C...

By Kaito5382084

"???:"I've lost everything, everything I know and everyone that I cared about. They're gone, but I'm still he... More

BIO
Forms
Harem
Harem Part 2
Prologue: The Titan
Chapter 1: The Slayer meets the Heisei
Chapter 2: The Alpha meets the Queen
Special Chapter:Happy Birthday to the Queen
Chapter 3: Rivalry Clash
Chapter 4: Beast of Darkness

Weapons, Abilities and Powers

193 4 2
By Kaito5382084

Weapons;

Dragon Slayer:

The sword was made out of the dorsal plates of his children, wife's dorsal plates, Bulk(Anguirus)'s shell, Jakkara(King Caesar)'s armour, Krag(Behemoth)'s stone weapons and was said to be indestructible and can make him very strong after slaying the opponents he faces and it can absorb radiation surcharging it.

Chaos Might Of An-Utu:

A primed form of the Key of Chaos formed in the hand of it's wielder. The Chaos Might of An-Utu is a literal incarnation of the God Of Chaos, and emits a radiance rivaling that of a supernova. Only a superhuman warrior is strong enough to harness its infinite reserves of destruction and chaos. Blade created this sword by using his powers and technology.

Blades of Chaos:

The Blades of Chaos are twin short blades, they have a hook design which Blade can use to cut right through his enemies or snag them and whip them around in like most badass weapons they can somehow emit fire. The blade are though to be wield by the God of war himself Kratos and just like his other weapons, no one else can lift the blades, if he throws the blades then it well return to him no matter where he is or how far he is. It's unknown how Blade got these twin blades.

Ice Breaker:

This war axe contains the element of ice. It's capable of freezing anything, even the sun itself in a few short seconds. The war axe can shoot an ice blast, a storm ice, ice energy slashes and so on. And the war axe is 9 feet long.

Murasama:

A 9 feet long Katana made from hyper mega Grystor and futuristic technology. It contains the element of lightning in it. Capable of shooting lighting slashes and so much more. He can even charge the katana within the scabbard, to shoot a powerful lighting slash attack.

God Killer Sword:

A mystic sword that he created from the number of Gods' bodies he has murdered, it is capable of killing any God and can slash through any dimension and universes no matter where they and can absorb any elemental powers/attacks from any God.

Kurikara:

Flame Emitting Meditation (火生三昧かしょうざんまい Kashō Zanmai): A purification technique used alongside Ucchusma, who possesses Kurikara, where after uttering the correct sutra and mantra, She summons an orb of blue flames concentrated near the tip of her blade, which continues growing bigger and more powerful until he launches it at her opponent. Together with Ucchusma, She was able to purify all the miasma from the Impure King, not harming anyone or anything aside from the Impure Kings spores.

Satan Slash (サタン・スラッシュ Satan Surasshu): She releases a slash wave of blue flames from Kurikara at her opponent.

Satan Bomb (サタン・ボム Satan Bomu): She stabs Kurikara into the ground, then generates a series of blue fiery explosions at various nearby points of his choosing.

Satan Campfire (サタン・キャンプファイア Satan Kyanpufaia): She stabs her opponent with Kurikara then engulfs them in blue flames.

Satan Bomb Campfire (サタン・ボム・キャンプファイア Satan Bomu Kyanpufaia): She stabs Kurikara in her target, then causes a series of explosions at various points on the targets body before the blue flames both spread and consume the target.

The Sword of the Asura:

Created by the First Gojira in the beginning of the Titans and it can give the user Unimaginable strength almost reaching the Asura's level of power and strength and has surpassed the swords of any Gods. It was passed down in the Leaders of the Gojira Clan for generations until it was thought to be lost forever after the Gojira Clan's extinction until Nacht found it and gave it to Blade. Anyone with evil, sickening and deadly intentions tries to wield this blade will be tortured by the past wielders of this blade.

(He has more weapons)

Abilities and Powers:

Powers and Abilities:

Strength: Can lift any Omniversal weights.

Reaction Time: Can dodge things moving at
lightspeed(That's 970,989,362 mph).

Omniversal Speed

Healing: Can heal and regenerate body parts
and seconds. But if his low on power, the
healing will take longer. If he has no powers
left, it will take days for him to fully heal.

Hight Stamina: Can fight for days and days.

Intelligence: Hight intelligence.

Pain resistant: He can withstand a tremendous amount of mental and physical pain and torture. As will he only feels 2% of pain.

Experience increase: For each battle he wins, loses, draws and more, he become more powerful each an everytime. Even in near death moments, he'll become stronger naturally. Even training for a couple of hours can make him stronger.

Time wrap: He can repeat his existences again and again in his mind. Training while not training. Becoming more powerful every second and it will never stop. He started doing this when he was 15.

Omniverse Hop: Can teleport to any Alternate Omniverses in existence including Universes, Dimensions, Multiverses or even Any dimensions.

Elemental: Can use any elements in the world and manipulate them into any weapon he wants.

Gaster Blaster: Can summon a skull like dragon and fire beams out of its mouth.

Crystal Shield: Can make a shield out of crystals and no attack can break it.

Conwell Summoning: Can summon an infinite number of black conwell swords.

Rune Magic: Can use any type of Rune Magic and can transfer them to any of his weapons and fire any elemental bullets.

Herrscher Absorption: Kenji can absorb any Herrscher core and make it his own and make them merge with his Chaos Core giving him their powers and abilities.

Demon Back: The muscle on his back well give shape of a face of a Demon. Giving a massive power up.

Mahapadma: Able to Freeze time itself for as long as he wants to.

Heat vision: Heat vision can expanded to
encompass anything within his sight. Heat
vision can reach temperature hotter than the sun. And with precision heat vision can reach microscopic level invisible to the human eye. Which means he can fry your brain just by looking at your eyes.

Amaterasu: A type of black flames that it can even burn fire itself, that includes Dragon Fire, Hell Fire, Heavenly Fire, God Fire, Celestial Fire, Titan Fire, Dark Fire, Chaos Fire, It can even burn away the sun itself.

Revenge Counter: After absorbing enough
damage and realize it in one powerful blast attack or hit. The more damage he absorb the more powerful the attack becomes.

Limit X Break: This power breaks his limit is desperate moments. And gives him a red aura. In those desperate moments this power will increase everything he has times. By his own will he can increase everything he has by 100× However the more desperate the moment is the more power increases he gains. Which means it's possible he could get a power increases of 1,000x or even 10.000x or greater than that. If he gain a power increases of more than 20× his hair and eyes will slowly turn red.

Ki control: Ki is metaphysical, made up of things such a vigor,courage, and being in one's true mind. It's basically a kind of natural life force energy and is a fundamental component of Daoist medicine and martial arts. Because of his able to shoot powers Ki blast from his own hands. He favorite blast attack is named Galick Kamehameha.

Jungle Fury: Able to take control over the
animal kingdom and gaining all of their
animalistic powers.

Dragon Force: By taping into his dragon heritage, gaining a power boost of 10,000x. This well also give him a more sharp look. It would also make him more aggressive.

Ruler: It allows him to invert almost all types of attacks and powers effect used against him. Almost all types of attacks and weakness are converted into healing and fortifications.

Drain touch: Able to drain energy and
stamina from touching his opponents. The
more he drains the stronger he gets and his
opponents become weaker. If he drains too
much he could kill his target. He can turn this
ability on and off anything he wants.

Dragon Slayer Magic: Kenji can use his own and all of the dragon slayer techniques that he learnt from Natsu, Acnologia and the other dragon slayers. Kenji can combine all of the dragon slayer techniques into one attack

E.N.D. Magic: Kenji can use the power of E.N.D. He can create demonic flames stronger than Natsu's demonic flames. He can also turn them into any weapon he wants and can turn his arms into any ships.

Devil Slayer Magic: Kenji can use the power of a devil slayer making him use his own specific element that is fire. His teacher Grey Fullbuster taught him how to use this type of magic and taught him how to use Ice. Kenji can take out or kill any devil or demon with ease.

Nega Genesis: Able to overwrite the world itself. If you get caught in that expanding field of space centred around him, it's all over for you.

Primeval: Turning his surroundings back in
time, to the primordial era. Giving him a
massive power increase. Not only that. The
creature of that era will attack his enemies
and protect him.

God Slayer Magic: Since Mafiens are God killers they made their own slaying magic to kill any type of Gods and can use any type of magic. It can also work on any creature.

Omni Slayer Magic: Another slaying Magic that the Mafiens created and like with God Slayer it can kill Gods easily with just a blink but this is made to kill Omni Beings, Deities, Creatures and much more. It can also give the Mafiens to take away Omni Beings' powers and abilities.

Mafien Elements: Because he is part Mafien and Mafiens have unique and strange elemental abilities of their own. Kenji's elements are Chaos, Inferno, Fire, Ice, Water, Earth, Electricity, Light, Shadow, Beast, Phoenix, Dragon, Radiation, Metal, Demonic, Wrath, Anger, Speed, Strength, Sound, Healing, Evolution, Copy, Durability, Toughness, Herrscher, Honkai and Ki.

Survive: He doesn't need to eat, sleep or even go to the bathroom. He can survive by absorbing energy from water, fire, ice, metal, sun light, moon light, plan radiation, radiation, light energy, neon lights and so much more.

Niko Style: The Niko Style (二に虎こ流りゅう, Niko-ryū; lit. "Two Tigers Style") is a style created by Gaoh Mukaku and passed on to the many "Tokita Niko's" he fostered. The Niko Style has Four Katas which are Adamantine, Flame, Redirection and Water. Each kata has an 'ultimate technique' which are not necessarily the most powerful techniques but are rather "aces in the hole" that can be used no matter what condition the user is in.

Gaoh Style: The Gaoh Style (臥が王おう流りゅう, Gaō-ryū; lit. "Prostrating King Style") is an older form of classical jiu-jitsu. The style is not meant for sport or fair fights, but rather for survival in incredibly dangerous situations and times. It is believed that it is the Gaoh Style's "surprise attack" nature that caused Gaoh Mukaku to modernize it into the Niko Style.

Kazama Style

Mishima Style

Chaos Advance: By putting massive strains on his heart to get his blood pumping faster pushing his body to the absolute limits and his skins become blood red along with his eyes and his personality will change into a cruel, sadistic, bloodthirsty and merciless warrior in this berserk form.

God Slayer Chaos Advance/Heavenly Divine Advance

Advanced Beast/Beast Advance/Possessing Beast: A combination of Beast Mode and Advance. Beast Advance is an evolved form of his Potential Unleashed state, stemming from his continued awakenings since Kenji was a child. His hair becomes silver and his eyes turns red while his aura is reddish-white glow, but he also gains a blood red-magenta inner aura shrouded by magenta lightning and by putting massive strains on his heart to get his blood pumping faster pushing his body to the absolute limits. The Possessing Beast. involves overclocking the heart's cardiovascular output to rapidly boost his metabolic rate.

NEVERDYING BLOOD: Like Zenkai Boost but not only experiencing near death Kenji can also gain more strength from the blood he spills from his opponents or from himself as he grows more and more powerful and thirst for more blood.

Removal: Similar to the Kures' removal. It is the ability to consciously remove the brain's limits on an individual's muscular strength output. As such, while Gojiras are naturally unable to access more than 30% of their body's muscular strength (except in times of extreme duress), the Gojiras bred to access a greater amount of their latent muscular strength. That being said, the percent they have access to varies from each individual, and while those outside of the clan 'could' use this technique, only those of the Gojiras, possess the physical constitution needed to handle unrestrained exertion of the muscle's strength. The technique makes the user's skin turn dark shade with their blood vessels bulging on the surface. The Gojiras are also able to use the Removal in localized areas of their body.

Yin Mode: Kenji's hair and eyes will turn completely black and he will given a great amount of ungodly strength and will be be a silent berserk who won't rest until his opponents/enemies are defeated.

Yang Mode: Kenji's hair and eyes will turn completely white and can read through his opponents' movement and can predict when they will attack and he can do that when he enters an altered perception of time, allowing him to see everything around him in slow motion. While this does not increase the speed of Kenji's physical actions, it allows him to identify and react more effectively, making it easier for Haku to dodge and counterattack.

Balance/Hybrid Mode: A sacred power that's a combination of Yin's Mode and Yang's Mode. Like with the other two modes Kenji's hair and eyes will turn black and white and will be given the same powers but much stronger.

God Mode: When Kenji combines his Melancholy, Chaos Rage and Advance states, markings will appear on his body emanate a bright red light due to the radiation flowing through his body and his eyes will become completely white. While in this state, Kenji becomes invulnerable to any kind of attack or damage, his strength and power are augmented, and his stamina is virtually unlimited, which prevents him from overheating. His power in this state is two hundred times greater than when Kenji uses his burning state. But unlike his previous states, he has complete control over his emotions but they are intensified to a degree.

(A/N: God Mode was created by Dragonlord04 )

Blazing Inferno: By exploding a gigantic
explosion of fire, destroying everything near him.

Chaos Claw: His arms gets surrounded by a dark crimson aura and the aura will turn into demonic like claws.

Chaos Fangs: He will be able to bite through any strong material of his opponents' armour.

Destruction Fist: He has to transfer bud power into his fist in order to land a strong blow against his opponents.

Crimson Chaos: He will be surrounded by a dark blood crimson aura and his powers will increase but this can only work if he endures powerful attacks and if he is near death he will become more stronger and his hair and eyes will turn red.

Destruction Lunge: His speed will increase and he will become fast enough for their opponents to dodge.

Claws of Destruction: His arms gets surrounded by a red aura and the aura will turn into demonic/animal like claws.

Destroyer Kick: If he transfers his power to his leg and he will be able to land a devastating kick on his opponents.

Chaos Barrage: His can unleash powerful blows of punches against his opponents.

Destroyer Wave: His will unleash a wave of crimson flames destroying everything around him.

Chaos Sword: Is able to create a sword out of dark crimson blood energy in battle and can even transfer into his swords making the blade surrounded with a dark crimson blood.

Chaos Weapons: Is able to create a sword out of dark crimson blood energy in battle.

Chaos Boost: If Kenji keeps enduring powerful attacks every single time with this ability activated he will get stronger and stronger but it's only temporary.

Chaos Destroyer: By exploding a gigantic crimson explosion of dark red flames destroying everything near him.

Ultimate Technique: Eternal Chaos of Destruction: This technique is a formless attack that is a combination of all the other Chaos techniques. This technique is able to harm, destroy and kill any being or tough material in existence.

Spartan Rage: His entire body can catch on a red fire and electricity. Increasing his rage and powers to an immense amount.

Inferno's Rage: Like with Spartan Rage, Kenji's strength, stamina and powers will increase much more than in Spartan Rage and Kenji can transform and brutally beat anyone as well burning anything or anyone into a crisp but it can make the user go berserk after the first time unlocking it or if they really get livid.

Chaos' Rage: Unlike Inferno or Spartan Rage. Kenji will become more brutal, chaotic, berserk and merciless in Chaos' Rage mode. He can transform his arms and body into anything he wishes. But if the users gets livid to the point they burst like a volcano they lose control of themselves and kill their enemies in a brutal way. The need to train all day and hard to master this power.

Chaos' Vengeance: This power is the Forbidden Technique in the whole Mafien Clan. Unlike Chaos' Rage Kenji will become more and more brutal, chaotic, berserk and merciless in Chaos' Vengeance. This can get triggered if Kenji sees the one of the people he loves deeply hurt or die. Many Mafiens with this power have died by it and it's rage. The only way Kenji needs to master this power if he gives up his humanity to it.

Power of Hope: Master (Hope is what makes us strong. It is why we are here. It is what we fight when all else is lost) This power can massively increase everything Kenji has. As well this power can erase all types of evil. To activated he needs to believe in his heart, and all that's it is good and pure of soul, believing that there good in the hearst of others. Only then this power will activate.

Atomic Breath: He can blast a powerful nuclear beam out of his mouth, eyes and hands the scales on his body with glow light blue. He can use blast any type of atomic Breath with different colours like red, black, green and much more thanks to Garayann.

Burning Pulse: If he has so much rage and fury inside of him. He'll channel all that rage and create a massive radiation wave or nuclear explosion incinerating everything in his path.

Atomic Weapons: He can create any type of weapons out of his will with his atomic breath powers. Blade invented this technique and taught it to many others. If Blade's atomic weapons get stabbed in his opponents he'll make them self destruct killing and incinerating his opponents.

Endless Lives: One of the Gojira clan's special abilities that is impossible to achieve. If a Gojira is killed or injured, they can instantly regenerate and come back to life while also their abilities, powers and physical abilities become 10,000x times stronger. However, the boost of power will only last for a few minutes and the user will be knocked out for weeks or months.

Ultimate Technique: Demonsbane Killer: The user focuse their energy to their fist before they throw a punch against their opponent crushing anything through the enemy's body or breaking through hard skin/armour. It is a counter that enables the user to completely ward the impact of an opponent's attack. The user utilizes Redirection to change the direction of the attack's power, Water to allow the power to flow throughout the body and Flame to check positioning. Finally, Adamantine is used to deliver the diverted power back to the opponent while also adding their own power to the attack, drastically augmenting the damage inflicted.

Gojira Style:
Healing Factor
Immortality
Muscle Reading
Atomic Breath
Atomic Blast
Neon Blast
Atomic Slash
Atomic Breaker
Atomic Breaker: Revolution
Flashing Atomic: Destroyer
Flashing AtomicBreaker: Freedom
Flashing Atomic: Smash
Flashing Atomic: Blast
Flashing Atomic: Pierce
Nuclear pulse (when dorsal plates are shattered)
Atomic Punch
Atomic Kick
Atomic Fangs
Atomic Claws
Gojira Strike
Atomic Weapons
Gojira Tail Strike
The Blue Will-O'-The-Wisp
Atomic IronBreaker
Flash Atomic
Raging Atomic
Gojira Original: Godzilla Kick
Mountain Destroyer
Cyclone Attack
Mountain Quaker
Atomic Sonic Blast
Atomic Core Blast
Atomic Crush
Radiation Burst
Sea Dragon's Roar
Radiation Blast
Atomic Windcutter
Atomic Bomb
Atomic Cyclone

In Burning State:
Burning Pulse
Wrathful Punch
Inferno Burst
Mountain Rage
Inferno Breaker
Raging Inferno
Crimson Godzilla
Spiral Ray

As Ultima: Atomic breath: Both Godzilla Terrestris and Godzilla Ultima have the ability to fire his signature atomic breath. Instead of a ray, Godzilla Terrestris's atomic breath takes the form of a large blue ring of nuclear energy which forms in front of his mouth. It proved powerful enough to knock a large black Rodan out of the sky, seemingly killing it. When Godzilla Ultima's charges his more focused atomic breath, seven rings of various sizes form in front of his mouth before firing it as a condensed blue-violet beam of ionized radiation that destroyed a column of JSDF tanks and cleaved straight through multiple buildings, and was potent enough to leave large areas of buildings destroyed and engulfed in flames. The atomic breath is also strong enough to slice straight through a Manda with ease. After Godzilla's growth spurt to a staggering 100 meters, his atomic breath increased considerably in power, with it slicing a building in half in mere seconds and blasting a hole straight through a supersized Jet Jaguar's face, and killed him. Godzilla's dorsal spines glow, flickering from neck-to-tail, unlike most other Godzilla incarnations, whose spines operate the other way around.

Archetype production: In all of his forms, Godzilla expels large amounts of Archetype from his skin in the form of red dust, creating a dense cloud around him. Godzilla Terrestris expelled an even larger plume after generating a blue halo of energy in front of his mouth.

Blood tentacles: Godzilla Terrestris was able to extend the blood from his wounds into tentacle-like formations that were able to catch a bomb out of the air and smother its explosion.

Extendable arms: Godzilla Terrestris can extend his arms to make them become twice their normal size.

Terraforming: Godzilla's Archetype is able to create bizarre plant-life over a period of time. This plant life is able to distort dimensions such as space. He can also alter local wildlife.

Red Radiation/Atomic Mist: Kenjira can reproduce red mist off his bodies and it can temporary enhance his abilities and physical abilities for a short amount of time. He can also use this to fill the area with smoke when he fights his opponents and he even can use it as a type of toxic gas where his enemies that surround him will die instantly. He can also create small monster. However, he needs enough radiation to use this ability and if he creates too much, it will drain his stamina for 6 hours.

Alpha Powers:
Alpha Call: Capable of roaring in a different frequency. By doing this he'll call his Titans to back him up in battle.

Alpha Control: Thanks to being the Alpha he is capable of controlling Titans against their will.

Alpha Sense: Capable of sensing Titans from anywhere in the planet.

Alpha Boost: Once he gained the rank of the Alpha Titan. He gains a big boost on power.
Meaning if a Titan gain the Alpha rank by beating the previous Alpha or the previews
Alpha Titan giving the rank to a new Alpha Titan. That Titan well automatically gain a big boost on power.

Alpha Awareness: Thanks to being the Alpha Titan. He is fully aware of nature. Because of that if there an imbalance in nature. He'll know immediately. Not only that. If a Titan misbehaves or a Kaiju attacks in another part of the world. He'll know exactly where they are.

(He also has forms and armours but they will appear later in the story)

Fighting Styles:

Gojira Style

Niko Style

Gaoh Style

Kazama Style

Mishima Style

Koei Style

Kaiwan Style

Mixed Martial Arts

And many more

Berserk Armour:

The primary function of the Berserker Armor, by way of its od, is to suppress the physiological and subconscious systems of the Titan body which would normally prevent a person from exerting enough force to injure themselves. The result is a significant augmentation of the wearer's physicality, increasing strength and speed to previously unimaginable levels. The armor does this by eliminating the distress caused by pain; the wearer can still feel pain as a sensation, but the mind does not interpret the pain as being a problem, allowing for it to simply be ignored. It also invokes a tremendous bloodlust in the wearer, amplifying negative emotions like hate, fear, and anger that enable the wearer to fight harder. The armor also temporarily repairs debilitating injuries in the heat of battle. For instance, a broken arm will be pieced together by the armor injecting thin spines from itself into the broken bones, returning them to their proper places and restoring the limb's functionality.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 24.9K 38
❝ My last words were 'yeet'. What a disgrace. ❞ - (Y/N) (L/N) while dying (again) on a riverbank. ~~~ After dying in a freak accident, you found your...
3.2K 58 16
After the defeat of Mujin Park, Jin Mori, The Monkey King. The most powerful being in his Omniverse, he has faced many beings and defeated them all w...
39 3 9
Hard labor, family and a sense of community. Such was the simple life in the villages. For Tatsumi that was all he knew and all he ever needed. Soon...
470K 20.5K 33
Kakashi experience many things in his life. He experienced the love of a father, A lost of his last family member. He's experienced having close team...