Celebrity Crush

By chrissybaeevans

Y/n is an aspiring actress, who has recently finished filming a movie with Tom Holland. After multiple press... More

Chapter One
Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty One: Part 2
Chapter Twenty One: Part 3
Chapter Twenty One: Part 4
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Two: Part 2
Chapter Twenty Two: Part 3
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Three: Part 2
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Seven: Part 2
Short Story: Broken Home
Chapter Twenty Seven: Part 3
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Twenty Nine: Part 2
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Four: Part 2
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Five: Part 2
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven*
Chapter Thirty Seven: Part 2
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty*
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Three: Part 2
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven: Part 1
Chapter Seventy Seven: Part 2
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty: Part 2
Chapter Eighty: Part 3
Chapter Eighty One
Epilogue
Bonus ā€¢ Teaching Nena Spanish
Bonus ā€¢ Tom babysits Sienna
Moodboards šŸ’‹
Bonus ā€¢ Chaos Walking Audition šŸŽ¬
Bonus ā€¢ Chris & Y/n Visit The Late Night Show
Bonus ā€¢ The...Binky.
What If? #1
Bonus ā€¢ Sienna Picks Her Favorite Person
What If? #2
Deleted Chapter #1
Bonus ā€¢ Interviewing Sienna Raine
Bonus ā€¢ Mexico Trip! šŸ‡²šŸ‡½
Bonus ā€¢ The Twins Fight Sleep šŸŒ™
Deleted Chapter #2
Bonus ā€¢ Girls Night Out šŸ’‹
Character Aesthetics šŸŒŸ
Celebrity Crush Playlist šŸŽ§
The End...or Is It?

Bonus ā€¢ Daddy's Little Pumpkin šŸŽƒ

3.8K 119 14
By chrissybaeevans

Bonus Part #7 ❤️

You and Chris take Baby Sienna for some fun fall activities!

* Sienna is just 8 months old, so this part takes place somewhere between Chapter 62 & 63 *

"Bah, bah, bah!" Your 8 month old babbles, "Mumumum..." Sienna was sitting up on her little diaper covered butt, right beside your head.

She loves to cuddle, she does not appreciate being put in her crib. She wants to sleep with Mama and Dada.

Last night she barely slept, she kept waking up for a bottle, then she'd wake up because she couldn't feel you, or Chris. So you were running on about 3 hours of sleep, depending on what time it was now.

"Good Morning, my baby love," your gentle voice and sweet smile makes Sienna coo at you. Touching your face with her soft, little hand, she pinches, pokes, and prods all over you.

You grab her hand, and kiss it, avoiding the fact that you have to get up soon. 

Dodgey was just relaxing at the edge of the bed, protecting you guys by looking at the door.

Opening one eye you see Chris's side was empty, he had that meeting this morning with his agents, but he made himself clear that he wanted you girls to be ready when he got back.

It was officially October, and the autumn time, Chris's favorite time of the year.

"We have to start getting ready, honey, your father is going to be home soon..." you mumble into your soft pillow.

You have a feeling Chris would want to move full time to Boston in the future, you guys are only here for the weekend, but it was so good to feel the cool breeze and the autumn trees.

Where in LA there really wasn't much of that.

"Bailibaxnio?" Sienna wants to talk so bad, your poor baby, you still can't understand her. But she's perfecting the sign language you've been teaching her.

You chuckle softly, and kiss her arm, "how are you so cute? You are Mama's life you know that? My whole life," you gently pet her face, and she turns her head to nibble on your finger.

Suddenly you hear the garage door open, and your body freezes. Turning to finally catch the first glance at the clock on your nightstand, it was late, awfully late.

Dodger sprints off the bed and runs to meet his favorite person.

It was 11:30, and you were set to meet with Chris's family at 12pm.

"Baby, I'm home!" Chris's voice echoes through the house. Sienna starts to babble even louder, as if she was trying to answer him.

She knows his voice well. "Sienna, Dada is home. We are going to be in trouble!"

"Nuh," she attempts to say no, you grab her and hide her under the covers. She can't stop squealing or giggling. Thinking it's playtime.

"Act like we didn't just wake up!" You whisper quickly and explain - she just keeps giggling as you put the bed cover over you and her.

"I hear my favorite girl," Chris smiles as he jogs up the stairs, with Dodger following him.

You reacted fast, and it probably wasn't a good idea to remain in bed.

Because Chris enters the bedroom, and sees your body shape lump under the covers and Sienna's hands and feet moving under it too.

He crosses his arms, you must've just woken up. Last night was a rough one with the baby, he was also very tired, but he needed to be up for his meeting and the one thing he was looking forward to today.

A perfect family fall day.

He goes to his side of the bed, and carefully crawls under the covers. Your eyes meet his and then he looks at the baby, Sienna was playing with her hands and feet, trying to kick the bed cover away.

Chris laughs at the sight before him, Sienna was a messy bed head and in her onesie, and you are in the same position and state he left you in from this morning.

"Hi there, Dada," you smile big, and apologetically.

Sienna tumbles over on her belly fast, and crawls her way to her father, Dodger was also poking his head underneath the covers to see what was going on.

"Hey baby, care to explain why you aren't dressed and ready?"

"Woke up late?" You shrug, and accept the truth.

"Let's go Daddy's little pumpkin," Chris scoops Sienna out, and he reaches to squeeze your thigh, you giggle and bury your face into the pillow.

Within forty minutes, you, Sienna and Chris were all ready to go. You did Sienna's hair nice into two pigtails and she was in the cutest fall outfit.

"You guys made it!" Lisa welcomes you guys with a warm smile.

Chris grabs the baby, and you hook Dodger's leash on, "I am so sorry we are late. I barely slept last night."

"It's fine, sweetie," she puts a hand on your shoulder, and rushes to meet Chris and Sienna around the car.

Sienna kicks her legs and starts to squeal when she sees her Mimi. Chris hands the baby to his mom and helps you with Dodger.

And takes advantage to slide his hand into yours, following Lisa to where the rest of Chris's family was, and your sister.

Which is how you knew you were late because you arrived before her.

"Finally! Jesus." Nikki hops up from sitting on a lump of hay, she had a nice fall outfit on as well as sunglasses. She puts her phone away after taking selfies, and approaches.

You think she's going to hug you but she goes for Lisa who was carrying Sienna, "Hi Rainey Girl! It's Kiki."

Sienna puts a finger in her mouth, but smiles at Kiki.

Greeting everyone, it felt so nice to be with family.

Ethan, Miles and Stella go rushing to pick their pumpkin to carve later. Sienna, she couldn't walk yet but that didn't stop her from crawling.

Chris lets her down onto the grass.

"She's going to get her outfit all dirty." You complain, after Chris had put her on the ground, "what if she puts dirt in her mouth? Or a bug bites her? Please watch her Chris." You're super concerned.

You're more of a worried, uptight kind of mom, scared Sienna might hurt herself, get sick, or seriously injured.

Chris on the other hand treats Sienna as if she were Dodger. He'll pet her head a bit roughly, (which you hate), and he's not as concerned or a nervous nelly like you were. He was definitely care free.

Now that she isn't a fragile newborn anymore, Chris takes any chance he gets to throw her up in the air, or spin her around. And play with her.

Lisa tells you it's just the first time mom things. That it would soon pass. She said by the time she had Scott, she didn't care what the kids did as long as no one was bleeding or dying.

"We'll wipe her hands off, baby, it's fine," Chris watches in amusement as he watches his baby girl pick her first ever pumpkin.

Sienna crawls right up to one, a small looking one, she puts her hand on it and looks at her dada. Sucking on her pacey, which had a pumpkin on it and was clipped to her outfit.

You can't bear to look at the grass stains on your baby's outfit. You didn't even take a picture of her yet! Why was he like this?

"You want that one, angel?" Chris speaks to her in a very delicate voice, cradling her head as she kept tapping the pumpkin she wanted.

He picks her up with one hand and the pumpkin with his other arm.

"We have a winner, Mama," Chris shows you the pumpkin, Sienna nonchalantly looking around at all the people at the pumpkin patch.

You cross your arms and scowl at your hubby behind your sunglasses, "she's all dirty."

Chris looks at Sienna's outfit, yeah she had a few grass stains and a few dirt spots, but it's fine.

"Baby," he chuckles, and attempts to kiss you but you turn away.

"I'll just hold her a certain way for pictures. This is the entire experience," he explains, he doesn't like when you turn like that, so he puts the pumpkin down to switch Sienna from the arm he was holding her in.

Just to use his clean hand to angle your face towards him, "I'm sorry, baby, I'll be more mindful about her outfit now. I promise."

Sienna leans into you, tapping your cheek, and grabbing your glasses, you put them at the top of your head and reach for her, "let's go take some pictures with your cousins, Nena."

Chris kisses you very gently and adorably, with that little mischievous twinkle in his eye because you can never stay mad at him.

You try to pat off the stains with your hand, and some of it does come off, especially on her pants, Chris grabs Sienna's pumpkin and follows you, placing a hand above your ass.

After grabbing bags filled with apples everyone didn't need, everyone headed to the shop where they sold homemade cider, treats and food.

It's also where the flowers were.

"Oh! Nikki put her here, I want to take a photo."

Your sister obliges, and sits Sienna right between two beautiful mum flowers, the perfect autumn orange color.

Chris stands beside you to make Sienna laugh. Because if she sees you or him are too far away she'll start to cry.

Nikki snaps a photo of you three too, even the scenery was beautiful, it was a beautiful sunny day, the trees were either different colors or starting to bloom differently, pumpkins were everywhere.

You and Chris sandwich Sienna into a little love sub, kissing her on either side of her cheek.

Stella rushes back at seeing her girl cousin wasn't following them, she walks right up to you and her uncle Chris, "Sienna told me she wanted to try the pumpkin donuts!"

"Did she?" Chris raises a brow, "wow, I didn't know she could even say pumpkin."

You gently elbow into his side, and follow Stella into the little shop, Stella very independently asked for a pumpkin donut sample, and made sure to point out the baby you were holding in your arms.

The employee just chuckles after nodding and handing Stella a sample, "here you go Sienna! I hope you like it."

Sienna just stares at her cousin, one day she'll be thankful she has Stella, since the boys were already very close.

Chris pinches out a small piece of the donut, Sienna starts to kick and she drops her pacey out from her mouth. Thank god it's clipped to her outfit if not it'd be on the ground.

"Here you go, jelly bean," Chris gently puts the small portion into her mouth. Nikki and you watch how she gladly savors it into her mouth. And uses the few front baby teeth she had to chew.

"Did you like it, Nena? Maybe we can feed you pumpkin soup."

"Bleh," Chris makes a face, he's not really a pumpkin soup guy, no matter how much he loves fall, "I won't let Mama do that to you, baby."

Chris feeds her another tiny piece, Nikki records how enthusiastically Sienna was eating it, she relaxed her face and closed her eyes as if she just ate the most delicious food in the world.

"Is that good, mamas?" Chris asks, chuckling at his adorable little baby—his little pumpkin— again in a gentle voice, but to you it was hot as hell and you loved it.

Sienna nods, pointing to the little sample cup her father held for more.

After all the kids got their pumpkins, cider, apples, donuts, pastries and flowers, everyone was headed to your house to hangout and get to carve!

Chris bought not only you and Nikki— but his mom and his sisters some mum flowers as well for them to decorate their homes.

They're just so beautiful, and perfect for fall decor indoor or outdoor.

By now you were really feeling exhausted, everyone knows when they come over that the house is just as much theirs as it is yours.

"Are we going to sneak away?" Chris kisses your neck, and approaches behind you, warm hands at your waist.

"Hmmm, I suppose," you whisper, and look for your sister who of course was holding Sienna, "let me ask Nikki."

Sometimes you think Nikki will sneak into your house and take Sienna for the day...you won't speak it into existence because it might happen.

Chris hangs back to help his mom with cutting the tops of the pumpkins, and you sneak your way to Nikki.

"Nikki, can you please look after the baby for an hour?" You whisper, not wanting to raise any suspicion.

Nikki squints her eyes, "of course I'll look after her. She's my kid too. But...why?" She smirks thinking naughty things.

You look around and smile at the kids deciding what they were going to either carve or paint their pumpkin as.

"Because...I just need an hour, Nikki, please."

Chris comes from helping the adults pour some cider or beer.

"Let's go, babe," Your husband arrives and Nikki shakes her head. 

"How despicable!" Nikki watches as you grab Chris's hand and pull on it, the two of you sneaking away to the bedroom.

After a while, Lisa was wondering where the two of you had gone off to, she's mostly seen the baby with Nikki.

Nikki sees Lisa head up the stairs and she practically bolts up from her seat, holding Sienna in her arms.

Her little body swaying rapidly with each heavy and quick step her aunt took.

"Uh, they're um, busy! They should be down soon." Nikki explains to your mother in law. Sienna babbles something out.

"It's alright, Nicole," Lisa walks quickly and nonchalantly over to your bedroom.

"I really wouldn't open that door, Lisa," Nikki makes a face and covers Sienna's eyes, Lisa laughs and shakes her head.

"I'm just going to check to see what they would like me to order from the restaurant."

Lisa whispers and wraps her hand around the door knob, Sienna was too busy trying to remove Kiki's hand from her eyes.

It was almost 2pm, and everyone was starving.

Opening the door, Nikki and Lisa smile at each other at the sight before them, "see?" Lisa whispers, "guess they aren't awake yet."

Chris cuddled you close to his front, and hand draping over your hip towards your stomach, and you peacefully slept on your arm.

You and Chris were absolutely knocked out in bed, still wearing your outfits from the day, way too tired to do anything else but just fall back on the bed and sleep...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

982 47 2
The sexual tension between you and Chris comes to a head after years of flirtatious back and forth. Now... It's all riding on one bet. At the end of...
66.7K 2.3K 22
After a promising first date, L sends a follow-up text, only to mistakenly reach someone else. This accidental connection triggers a curiosity in L:...
150K 4.5K 89
Y/N was starting over and wasn't getting any younger. She definitely had baggage and wanted to try something where nobody knew her, moving to Boston...
111K 1.6K 25
includes - smut - angst - fluff chris evans and all of his characters! enjoy <3