A Kiss of Betrayal

Por eneriamme

In a world shrouded in danger and secrets, "A Kiss Of Betrayal" follows the compelling journey of Alessio, a... Más

Chapter I- The Meeting
Chapter II- Forbidden Attraction
Chapter III- Secrets Unveiled
Chapter IV- Loyalties Tested
Chapter V- The Promise
Chapter VI- Family Ties
Chapter VII- Dangerous Alliances
Chapter VIII-
Chapter IX- The Betrayal
Chapter X- Revenge Plots
Chapter XI- Escalating Tensions
Chapter XII- Choices and Sacrifices
Chapter XIII- A Kiss Of Betrayal
Chapter XIV- Secrets Within Secrets
Chapter XV- The Turning Point
Chapter XVI- Redemption and Forgiveness
Chapter XVII- The ultimate showdown
Chapter XVIII- Unraveling Truths
Chapter XIX- Reconciliation
Chapter XX- A Second Chance
Chapter XXI- New Alliances
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV- Pursuit and Capture
Chapter XXV- A Twist Of Fate
Chapter XXVI- Unexpected Allies
Chapter XXVII- Secrets Of The Past
Chapter XXVIII- The Reckoning
Chapter XXIX- A Love Renewed
Chapter XXX- The Grand Finale
Chapter XXXI- Reflections
Epilogue

Chapter XXII- Escape Plan

1 0 0
Por eneriamme

Determined to build a life outside the dangerous mafia world that had defined their existence, Alessio and Isabella hatched a daring escape plan. They longed to leave behind the treacherous past and forge a future where their love could flourish without the shadows of violence and betrayal.Their escape plan was a meticulously crafted scheme that involved untangling themselves from the web of their criminal empires, breaking free from the alliances and loyalties that had bound them. It was a chance to create a world where their love could be the guiding force, a sanctuary away from the turmoil of their past.Alessio, who had once been a formidable figure in the mafia world, understood that their escape plan was their best chance at a life of freedom and love. He had built the connections and resources necessary to execute such a plan, and now he channeled his skills into a new purpose—the pursuit of happiness with Isabella.Isabella, equally committed to leaving behind the shadows of their world, embraced the escape plan with unwavering determination. Her loyalty to Alessio and her love for him were the driving forces behind their quest for freedom.As they worked together, their love became not just the motivation for escape but also the driving force that would propel them into a new chapter of their lives. Their love story, once marked by violence and danger, was now a testament to the power of love to transcend even the most formidable of challenges.The escape plan was not without its risks, and the dangers of their world loomed large. The mafia would not let them go easily, and the pursuit of freedom would come at a great cost. Yet, Alessio and Isabella were willing to take that risk, for they understood that the love they shared was worth the perilous journey ahead.In this daring chapter of their love story, Alessio and Isabella were on the cusp of breaking free from the chains of their past. Their escape plan was a symbol of their determination to create a life where their love could flourish, a life that held the promise of hope and happiness, far removed from the dangerous world they had known.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

18.1K 432 41
Leilani is traded into a mafia by her own father as payment for his debts. She finds herself in dangerous waters, lethal territories as she gets inte...
39 0 12
Blood Vows: A Mafia Marriage Saga is a riveting tale that delves deep into the clandestine world of organized crime, where power, loyalty, and betray...
5.4K 171 21
Alessio is the Italian Mafia boss, he is evil, dominant and cold hearted. He kills for fun, and when he is betrayed he goes to any length to make sur...
1.5K 40 18
Two people born into the same style of life find each other at their worst. Selena and Luca try to deny their feelings for each other but the pressur...