Percabeth Scenes

By kasidy82

These are some Percabeth scenes that I think would be Canon. These are all made up by me, please don't use or... More

Percy's Nightmare
Bookstore Flirting
Percabeth Child
#1 Rule of Battle Strategy
Mad Annabeth

Anything for Annabeth

38 0 0
By kasidy82

One summer, Percy noticed that Annabeth was acting strange as if she was losing her wisdom. That night, they were having a capture the flag game, and Annabeth was a team captain. Her team lost, and she walked out of the woods almost breathless, and everyone was pestering her on why they lost. Suddenly, Annabeth collapsed as if she had passed out. Percy ran to Annabeth and picked her up in his arms. Will rushed over and tried to figure out what was wrong when he noticed her arm. She was bleeding. However, her blood was black, and Will shared a glance with Chiron. "What is that?" Percy asked. "Antidote B," Chiron muttered. "I haven't seen that for almost four millennia," Chiron said. "What is that? What does it do?" Percy cried. "Antidote B is a liquid that removes Demigod's strength and powers," Will explained. "Is there a cure?" Percy asked. "One," Chiron responded. "Please let me go on a quest! I want to help Annabeth!" Percy pleaded. Chiron sighed. "Percy," "Please let me help, Annabeth! I'll do anything!" "Very well if you can get a quest from Rachel. You can leave first thing in the morning." Percy smiled and nodded. "Thank you, Chiron." Percy stood up, holding Annabeth, and started walking to the infirmary with Will. Percy went on a quest with Grover and Will. They found the cure and brought it back to camp. They cured Annabeth, and she returned to normal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 69.9K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
760K 40K 21
This book is about the two daughters-in-law of Rajputs who have gotten married to the two Rajput siblings and are best friends as well even before be...
1.4M 35.5K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
10.2M 304K 53
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new, fresh life without homework. What she didn't expec...