Bloody Mary

By thesupernaturalTeen

You go down just like Holy Mary Mary on a, Mary on a cross Not just another Bloody Mary Mary on a, Mary on a ... More

Bloody Mary
Epigraph
Act one
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Act two
Chapter one
Chapter two

Chapter twelve

63 3 0
By thesupernaturalTeen

CHAPTER TWELVE: code breaker

░▒▓█►─═ Ⴆʅσσԃყ ɱαɾყ ═─◄█▓▒░

MARYAM ATHENA PEREZ HAD TAKEN MUCH LONGER TO ARRIVE AT THE HALE HOUSE THEN SHE WOULD HAVE LIKED. Sadly, and to her shame, something she would never admit, she tripped various times. She would forget that she wasn't wearing her normal set of clothing, typically a pair of pants and a shirt, instead of a dress, and trip over the dress ending.

The dress was barely longer then her own body.

Her head snapped up when hearing the sound of a loud howl. Coming from inside the house. "Derek." She breathed out before running into the house.

She hadn't ever been in the Hale house.

The girl ran around widely, reaching for Derek in every room. When she was kicked down.

She grunted, hitting the floor. She looked up at the hunter, who had a gun aimed at her head. "Oh, fuck." She raised her hand up, knocking the gun from the man's hands before she quickly stood up, only now, a handgun was pointed at her. "Who the fuck are you? Fucking Deuce Martinez with guns?"

The hunter doesn't shoot her, tilts his head to he side in confusion. When suddenly, he falls to the ground. Behind him, stood Scott, a hand reaching down and pulling Mary up. "Are you okay?"

"Holy shit," Mary speaks. "You're not a total coward, we need to find Derek."

"Already got him," Scott says.

"You left him alone?" Mary asked, incredulous.

"He said you were here and he'd catch up-" Scott began to reason.

"Mary!" Derek yelled out, trying to follow the two voices.

"Derek!" Mary rushed over. "Are you okay?"

"Aside from the electrocuting," Derek sarcastically replied.

"Right...dumb question. Let's just go."

The walked out of the house, Derek's breathing off. As they climbed the small hill, the man spoke. "Hold on. Hold on. Hold on," Derek breathed out. He looked around them. "Something doesn't feel right."

Scott looks around as well, confused and worried. "What do you mean?"

"I don't know. It was...it was kind of like it was-"

"No, don't say 'too easy'," Scott interrupted. "People say 'too easy' and bad thing happen."

"I don't think that's how it happens, it's just that the villains love that type of timing," Mary speaks.

"What, do you think finding you was easy?" Scott asked Derek, ignoring Mary's comment.

"It would have been had the premonition happened earlier than it did," Mary speaks again.

"Getting away from Allison's dad? None of this had been easy!"

Derek sighs. "Fine. You're right."

Scott there's his head back. "Thank you."

The wind makes a low whistling sound. But, as it turns out, it hadn't been the wind alone. An arrow had flew in the air, hitting Derek in the shoulder.

"Derek!" Mary yelled out, head snapping up and seeing Allison and Kate opposite of them. Allison lifted the bow again, aiming at Derek. Mary moved in front of Derek, getting hit and falling down.

"Mary!" Derek yelled in worry.

Derek had barely caught the girl in time. He began to lift her up, when he looked back at Scott, who was staring at Allison. Once again, Allison pulled the arrow back.

"Scott, your eyes!" Derek yelled out in warning as he closed his eyes and covered them with one arm. His other hand covering Mary's eyes. Scott fell to the ground.

Derek moved to sit, ripping the arrow from his body before pulling Mary up. He grabbed the back of Scott's shirt, pulling him up and began to scramble away. Mary paused, despite the grip that Derek had on her clothing. She ripped the arrow from her shoulder.  

Derek tossed Scott a few steps ahead of him, before shoving Mary in the same direction.  Scott was still blinking quickly, rubbing at his eyes. Mary had landed onto the ground, letting out a scream when she landed on her wound.

She placed her hands onto the ground, pushing herself up and off the dirt. Her hands, now covered in dirt, as well as her dress. She stood up, hands raised and stood in front of Derek.

Allison and Kate followed behind them.

"Allison, I can explain." Scott spoke.

"Stop lying. For once, stop lying." Allison replied.

"I was gonna tell you the truth at the formal. I was gonna tell you everything... because everything that I said, everything that I did--"

"Was to protect me."

"Yes."

"I don't believe you."

Kate groans, sounding annoyed. "Thank God. Now, shoot him before I have to shoot myself!"

"You... you said we were just gonna catch them..." Allison speaks back, sounding nervous.

"We did that. Now we're gonna kill them." Kate turns to her, a smile on her face when seeing Mary stand in front of Derek.

Derek reached out, pulling Mary down as Kate pulled the trigger. Derek feel to the ground as the bullet hit him.

"No!" Mary yelled out.

"See? Not that hard." Kate turned the gun to Mary.

The girl glared up at Kate, it would be easy to the human. But, all the easy ones would mean she would have a quick death. And Mary wanted for her to feel the pain.  Kate pulled the trigger, it stopping in mid air.

"What the-" Allison questioned lowly.

Kate pulled the trigger again.

Mary tilted her head to the side. Kate didn't drop the gun, even as she felt a painful pressure behind her eyes. And as if her throat was closing up on her.

And Kate didn't know how powerful Mary was, not sure if it was possible for her to survive a bullet to the head.

"Kate... Kate, what are you doing?" Allison asked, sounding scared.

"Kate!" The sudden yell had everyone turning. Chris Argent. "I know what you did. Put the gun down."

"I did what I was told to do." Kate speaks, now able to as, in surprise, Mary stopped the suffocation.

"No one asked you to murder innocent people! There were children in that house, ones who were human. Look what you're doing now! You're holding a gun at a sixteen-year-old boy and fifteen-year-old girl with no proof they've spilled human blood! "We go by the Code-- "Nous chassons ceux qui nous chassent."

"That is Bloody Mary," Kate turns the gun on Mary.

"Put the gun down..." Chris takes the gun off safety. "before I put you down."

The door creaks open. Mary begins to lift Derek. Or tries to, she hooks her around underneath Derek's.

"Allison, get back." Chris warns.

"What is it?" Allison asked as she lifts Ed to her father.

"It's the Alpha." Scott answered.
░▒▓█►─═ Ⴆʅσσԃყ ɱαɾყ ═─◄█▓▒░

Mary had dragged Derek slightly away, even though the Alpha could find him by scent. If he was away from Kate, he wouldn't be shot again. Mary shook him to wake up.

Mary looked up when hearing screaming. Then two gun shots.

Derek woke up, momentarily looking around before his eyes landed on Mary. His eyes snapped up, immersed standing up. "Stay here."  He ran back to the house.

"You've got to be kidding me," Mary muttered as she stood up, pausing when she got dizzy from the movement.  She looked down at the wound, which was extremely close to her heart.

Mary made her way back to the Hale house, leaning against a tree.  She hadn't noticed or even felt, that from before, the bullet had also hit her. "Shit."

She looked up, to see Scott fighting Peter.  Who was in his alpha form. The girl brought up her hand, as the wolf growls at Scott, about to launch at him. The sound of a car horn made him turn. Mary forced for the Alpha to be unable to move.

Jackson and Stiles had arrived in Jackson's car. When they exited the car, Stiles had thrown beakers at the alpha.  Momentarily, with a spell of dizziness, Mary was unable to keep him still, as Peter caught the beaker.

"Allison!" Scott yelled out gave her her crossbow. Allison loaded it, pulling it back before shooting the beakers it exploded, burning Peter's arm. Jackson three the next one, lighting him on fire completely.

The larger alpha struggled, beginning to fall over.

"No!" Scott yelled.

"Mary?" Stiles questioned when seeing the girl lean against a tree. "Mary!" He ran over to her.

Stiles pulled her back after when Peter had came closer, burnt to a crisp, the point where his entire body was pieced if burnt flesh.

"Mary?" Stiles questioned, gently shaking the girl. She didn't wake up.

Derek had walked over to Peter, standing above him. Before he kneeled down.

"Wait!" Scott called out. "You died the cure comes from the one who bit you."

"Guys!" Stiles yelled out, at the same time. "I don't think she'd breathing."

"Derek," Scott speaks again. "If you do this, I'm dead. Her father, her family...what am I supposed to do?"

Derek had only glanced at Mary, hearing her heartbeat. It was slow.  He recalled when Laura was an Alpha.  Mary had been close to death, and Laura bit her. Mary had been able to heal her own wounds.

"You've already...decided." Peter whispered out, taking deep breaths between the words. "I can smell it on you!" Peter's eyes shined red.

Derek slit this throat, standing up and heading to Mary. Stiles stared, shocked. "I don't think she's breathing." He repeated

"Mary," Derek had taken her arm, momentarily closing his eyes. Was he really going to do this? Would it even work this time??

"What did you do?!" Scott yelled at him.

Derek bit Mary's arm. The girl's eyes snapped open, and her heart stopped.

"No. No." Derek began to mutter.

"What-why did you bite her?" Stiles asked.

"It-it was supposed to work!"

The sound of a car speeding was heard, barely stopping in time to stop from colliding with Jackson's car. Allison brought her bow up, as Chris brought his gun up. Arturo and Waleska ran out of the car.

"Don't!" Derek yelled at the Argents. "They're her parents."

"What happened?" Arturo asked, as he and his wife fell to thier knees.

"She was shot."

"I'm sorry." Allison says, crying. "She said we were just going to catch them."

"Come on sweetheart," Arturo spoke to his daughter, not believe  that she was dead.  Tears prickled in his eyes.

Waleska stared, and Arturo didn't know what to do about either. He pressed his fingers to his daughter's neck, checking for a pulse. But there really wasn't one.  "No, sweetheart." He brought Mary's body closer, hugging her.

When suddenly, the girl awake with a gasp. "Dad?"

In surprise, Arturo pulled back, gently grabbing her face to look at her. It wasn't in his imagination. The girl. His little girl was alive again. He turned to his wife, worried about how silent she had been. Only to see that she was on the ground.

"Mom," Mary realized, that her mother laid on the ground.

"Waleska," Arturo called, moving to his wife. It had taken him a moment to realize what happened. And when he did, he knew it was only a matter of time before Mary figured it out.

Waleska had preformed a forbidding spell, she had brought Mary back from the dead, and I'm doing so, had her life taken from her. Arturo pulled his daughter back into the hug, pressing her face into his shoulder.

"What happened?" The girl cried. Before she looked up at Derek, who had a pained look on his face. Arturo had known, briefly looking back before extending a hand to Derek.

Derek, unsure, looked at them. Mary reached up and pulled Derek into the hug.

░▒▓█►─═ Ⴆʅσσԃყ ɱαɾყ ═─◄█▓▒░

{1950}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 146 3
A question brought them together ... This story is part of a series... #Steter #Stiles_Stilinski #Peter_Hale
95.6K 2.5K 36
📌 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐒...
281 11 8
𝙸𝚗 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝙰 𝙱𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚆𝚘𝚕𝚏 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙸𝚗 𝙰 𝙷𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝙱𝚘𝚢 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝖔𝖗 𝗜𝗻 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵...
4.3K 119 24
"some of us have to make mistakes, some of us are human." ~stiles stilinski or imagines from my tumblr for derek hale, stiles sti...