BTS Yandere oneshots || OT7...

By catlookingman

It's not fairytale stories where happy ending in the end..... it's yandere stories where only evil win.... Tr... More

my innocent boyfriend?
best friends
perfect husband
mine
best friends- bonus
hybrid
love trap
hybrid p.t.2
my idol
hybrid pt 3
The promise
pity
hybrid pt 4
hybrid final
memories
charm
bloody circus
pity 2
I'm sinner-ot7
trick
kookie
crazy
caged beauty
animal
boy toy 🔞
Trap
showoff
Bloody circus 2
possessive
Deal🔞
Black magic
sold
step daddy 🔞
Revived lover
Fake

gold🔞

6.9K 236 75
By catlookingman

Breaking news

Kim's corporation which was declared bankrupt one month ago......again achieved number one position in South Korea...and how this happened?

A young girl enter in kim's mansion while running......she run to his fiance room....

?- taehyung?

Her fiance stop talking with his dad and looked at her..

Tae-yn.....

He get up and girl run to him and hugged him and start crying.....

Tae- aww...why are you crying?

Yn-where were you from past one month? I was warried for you....i love you...... please don't leave me.... please.

Tae- shh...... don't cry... I'm back now....i will make everything alright.

Tae look at his dad...

Tae- dad...can you handle company for sometime alone because I want to take my beautiful fiance on vacation...i missed her.

Td- yeah.... enjoy.

Then he walk away....

Tae- now stop crying my love... let's go on vacation.

Yn- but where? No

Tae- daegu... My hometown.

In car

Now tae and yn are going towards daegu by car...tae is happy..he hold yn hand and kissed it...

Tae-thank you yn to come in my like... You are best thing happened in my life....

Yn- you are best too....i love you.

They enter in Forest area....and suddenly fog spread all over the road...

Tae-what is this?

Yn- what happened?

Tae- car is out of control..

Suddenly some kind of force start pulling car towards it and then..

Tae/yn- aaaaaaaaaaa!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yn wake up...she hold her head because of pain....

?- finally you wake up?

Yn flinched and looked at voice direction and saw....

Yn-who are you? And where is taehyung?

She said while looking around...

?- I'm joon..and I'm head astrologer of kookie kingdom...

Yn looked at him then suddenly started laughing....

Yn- tae...he is so funny...you are looking funny too hahahaha....now stop this kingdom and tell me where is tae?

Joon- do you think I'm joking...huh? Then looked out of window....

Yn get up and looked out and her eyes widen...

Yn-WTF.... okay..so I'm dreaming...yes I'm dreaming.

She turned to joon...

Yn- can you slap me?

Joon- sorry I can't slapped our guests..

Yn looked at him..

?- yn?

Yn break the eye contact and looked at voice and saw tae..

Tae-I'm so happy finally you wake up from coma?

Yn- coma? What?.... and where are we?

Tae- yn..i don't know but we came here two months ago.. maybe we time travel and come to ancient time and you were in coma..this is kookie kingdom.

Yn is confused..

Joon- sorry to interrupt you both but king want to meet you both.

Tae- let's go..

He hold yn hand and start walking....

Yn- king?

Tae- yes..he is nice man and he helped us a lot....we should thank him.

Yn looked at wall while walking and saw huge portrait....

Yn- tae. Who is he?

Tae- he is king..now keep quiet....and don't make eye contact with king.. okay.

They enter in throne room with head down..and king is sitting on throne...

?- welcome my dear guests..

A chill run through yn spine after hearing this manly voice....she don't want but she is curious and she lifted her head and saw the king jeon jungkook..

Both of them made eye contact and Yn feel something in heart.....she is lost in those eyes.... But she come to reality when tae call her..

Tae- yn..yn..bow to king.

Tae is kneeling down so yn also did the same and looked down...

Jk- no need of this formalities... get up.

They both of them Stan straight...

Tae-thank you king for helping us....i want to ask you, when we can go back?

Jk-i don't know...my men are finding a way...joon did you found something which can help them.

Joon- my apology my king but no.. I'm still searching.

He looked down and jk nodded...

Jk- we will find the way.. just wait little.

Tae- thank you king...

He bowed and yn is just lost in jk...he also noticed it and chucked....

Tae- yn? Let's go..

Yn nodded and they walk away from there....now they are eating food...

Yn- how will we go back to our time? And if we are in ancient time then how they are speaking our language?

Tae- I..i don't know..but we can trust king..he will help us. You just wake up from coma so you should rest...and drink this..

Yn- what is this?

Tae- medicine? Well here don't have medicine like in our time so you have to drink this...

Yn took one sip and spit it...

Yn- it's bitter.... Yuck..i can't drink it..

Tae-yn... please.. it's good for your health.. because of this medicine you recovered from coma...now drink it.

He made her drink it and after that yn layed on bed and sleep..tae left to his room..

In midnight..

Yn wake up from her sleep and she walk to balcony and looked at moon.. then she heard someone sweet voice and she follow the Voice and reached at rooftop and saw...

She again lost in his charm and her heartbeat increased... it's first time she is feeling this...she didn't even feel this thing with tae...jk also look at her...

Jk- you are still awake..

Yn- sorry king... .

Jk- no.. no.. please don't be formal...talk to me freely.

Yn- I was sleeping but your Sweet voice dragged me here..

Jk smile..

Yn- your smile is beautiful.

Jk- you are beautiful too..

They again made eye contact... something is attracting to them towards each other..

Jk- tommorow.. I'm going for boating..wanna join.

Yn- yeah..why not? I will?

Jk- okay... it's preety late..go back to sleep.

Yn- you to king... good night.

She smiled and walk away and jk just saw her disappearing figure..

Next day..

They are enjoying the boating and yn is liking the view not nature view but this view.

Jk- wanna do swimming?

Yn- no I'm fine..

Jk-okay..

He jumped in river and start swimming and now this king is looking like whole meal in water....(jal para 😂😅)

This man attractive not only yn but another women too...all women started drooling over him...and yn is jealous...she jumped in river too and start drowning because she don't know swimming..but jk rescue her and hold her in his arms....both of them looking at each other....

Jk- are you alright?

Yn nodded.... since then she started spending time with jk...he is something that yn can't ignore him..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

One week later..

Yn is sitting in room while thinking deeply....

Yn in mind- it's wrong...tae is my fiance....i should not think about another man...i love my taehyung.

?- yn... let's eat dinner.

Yn looked at voice direction and saw..

Yn- tae.. what is this? Hahahaha.. you are looking funny 🤣 OMG..

Tae- king gifted me this...so I wear it just show him respect...and we don't have another clothes..you should also try.... let's eat I'm hungry.

Yn- you eat.. I'm not feeling well... I'm going outside.

Tae- okay don't eat...but at least drink this medicine..

Yn- not again..

Tae- no excuses...

She drink medicine and walk out of room...and again he lost in man charm...

Yn looked away and start walking to another direction...

Yn in mind- don't looked back.. don't looked back....

Jk- yn?

He walk to her and Stan in front of her..

Jk- I'm going for horse riding wanna join..

Yn- thank you king but I can't come sorry...i have to go somewhere ...excuse me.

She bowed and walk away...

Yn in mind- i sounds rude...i should say sorry....he is king what if he order to his knights to kill me..no...yn... stupid..go and say sorry....

She started finding jk but jk said he don't want to meet her... He ignoring her...yn is restless then she went to joon..

Yn-I need your help...

Joon-for what?

Yn- I want to meet king....but he is in his private room.... please help me.

Joon- if he is in private room then I can't do anything... sorry..

Yn- please.. help me.. please..

Joon think sometimes...

Joon- maid?

Yn-what?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Warning 🔞 mature contact ahead..if you are uncomfortable then please leave this chapter.. thank you

It's full moon day and yn enter in jk private room..she is hiding herself as maid....this room is strange... then yn eyes fell on meal i mean jk 😅...

Jk- what are you doing here?

He looked at yn and again yn lost....they are looking in each other eyes..jk is murmuring something and yn walk towards him and enter in tub..... atmosphere of room get tensed....jk touched her face with fingers and yn closed her eyes and feel his touch....

Jk-you catched my eyes when I first saw you...but my heart broken when taehyung told me.. you are his fiance.

He inhale her scent...and kissed her neck...

Jk- if you were not engaged then.....

Yn- then?

Jk caressed her cheek....

Jk- i will make you mine..

Yn- then make me yours..... forget I'm engaged.....

Jk- are you giving me permission?

Yn- yes.. I'm giving you permission...make me yours... please.

Jk smirked and smashed his lips with her...both of them are kissing like no tomorrow....jk torn her clothes in blink and now yn is naked and he started biting her neck and then chest and then her 🌚...

Yn- aaaaaa~~~

He removed his clothes you...

Jk- aww.. your body is cold..let me warm you....my love.

He again started kissing her..they are still in water...

Jungkook is just scanning her naked
body with his lustful eyes ....He hid his
face in her neck ,started sucking her
hard ,making dark hickeys, he left her
neck.... He licked his lips  and attacked on her left boob while y/n just moaned loudly .He suckles her nipple like a baby while massaging another one

Yn -j...jk...Ahh....

Jk- Moan more love just
moan for me ,i know you are feeling
good....right ?

Yn- Ahh....Ye...yes....~

Jk smirked & started to suck her
another nipple.After sometime he leaves her boobs he places kisses on her cleavage line While she is just moaning , they both are sweating.. .He reaches her tummy And places kisses everywhere .He sucked her navel which made her clench on bathtub.He widened her legs for him.

Jk-So beautiful ...ohh....So wet
for me *smirk*

With that Jungkook hid his face
between her legs & started eating her
out .yn feel new pleasure because it's her first time .. she moans
more loudly.

Yn- Ahhh...!!!!

He lick there  and thrust his tongue
inside her ,tongue f*cking her like no
tomorrow .Suddenly she feels something inside her stomach.

Yn- j....ju..ng ..kook I'm feeling something inside my...my... tummy ....*panting*

Jk -Love you are going to cum,
now come for me ....hmm...~

Jk now thrust more  and after few min she cum inside his mouth and he drank it all.He again hovered on her.

Jk- You taste so good my love.*smirk*

He position himself in front of her enterence and pushes his whole d*ck inside her while kissing her ,she feels like Someone tore her apart ,her eyes are teary ,he wipes her tears „He didnt move & just gave her time to adjust .He broke the kiss

Yn- It's hurting....jk.. .*tears falling*

Jk- It will be ok.... .hhh.it will
be gone after some time.

After a few minutes he noticed that she was relaxing so he held her & started thrusting inside her & she screamed loudly so he kissed her again to malke her feel relaxed .
He is moving slowly ,after sometime he notices that she is feeling pleasure and moaning so he starts thrusting hard

Yn-. Aaa ...Ohh...Ohhhh...ahh..Jung...k.. Kook....n. aaaa

Jk- Love you feel so good...ohhh....You are so tight.*Groan*

He picked his pace & thrusting harder
inside her .He is now hitting her
g-spot .He holds her waist tightly &
thrusting inside her more harder . He saw blood coming from yn private part and jk smirked...

Jk in mind- so taehyung kept his promise.. and you were v!rgin for me..

Jk-Ahh....*groan*

This whole  room is filled with moans, skin-slapping,his groans & s*x
smell.After sometime she came on her but Jk didn't stopped .He is just thrusting inside her and close to his climax.

Jk now cum inside for the second time
She also came with him for her 4th
time.He fell on her but didn't smash her with his weight .He is still inside her.

Jk- Love... You enjoyed it right ?*panting*

Yn- Yes....yes..it was new so
good.*smile while panting.

He made her lay on her back ,now her
ass is on the air & push his d!ck inside
her...He hugged her from back & started thrusting again...jk held her waist....They both are moaning in a mess.. .He is feeling so much pleasure
that he doesn't want to stop...
He is kissing her whole back while
thrusting & caressing her ass.
After sometime she cum on him while
he is just busy kissing & suckling her
back & neck while thrusting.

After sometime

Jk finally cum inside her for the 7th time and he groaned loudly.

Jk-0hhh... Sh*t...ahh...

Yn faint in tub..jk hold her naked body and placed her on bed.....he stare at her body...

Jk- finally..my love is in my arms.....

Meanwhile

A portal open and tae come out from it...he looked back and joon is standing another side....

Tae- say thank you to king...i liked the deal... ask King if he want any help..

Joon- no thanks... because it's last time I'm opening this portal..now goodbye.

And portal disappear....tae smirked..

Tae- sorry...yn....but money is more important than you.

He walk towards a one room and open the door..

Well.. when tae company declared bankrupt....he went to daegu because of debt was huge and money Landers asking for money and that time he enter in jk kingdom accidentally....he was shocked....joon was going to kill him but he saw yn pic of his phone...and then there plan started...

Jk was in love with a one girl....but that girl betrayed him and got married to his elder brother because he will next king and jk didn't  like it and killed everyone in his family except his lover...and become king..becuse he thought she gonna accept his love....but that girl committed suicide...jk lost his mind and he started torturing his people....he became psycho..

Joon told jk about yn...and they did deal with tae....jk will give him gold and tae will give him yn....and all was plan....for yn, tae was lost for one month but in kookie kingdom..it was three years...so jk learnt yn native language along with joon..

Even yn was not in coma but they were doing some black magic on her.... which can erase her memories but it didn't work so they used another black magic and that's why yn get attract to jk....and tae was not giving her medicine that was black magic portion which block yn mind and she always lost in jk....

And that was not bathroom, but a black magic place...jk chant some black magic and yn lost again..... it's jk plan...if he have to make yn his then jk have to mate with her in full moon time and in magic bath water.....and he did it....

Now yn belongs to him.....

And about yn...she is not woman who cheat on her man but black magic and tae did it....

Just for gold tae sold yn to jk.....

After six months..

Again portal open and Jk enter in his room and saw yn sleeping on bed...

His hand and that weapon his covered with blood...he throw it on floor and walk to yn.......and on other side of portal we can see taehyung dead body...jk killed him...

Jk back hugged yn..

Jk- now you are completely mine....i killed that betrayal......You are the darkness that consumes me, but I cannot help but be drawn to you....

The end

I hope you liked it... please vote and comments thank you 🥰💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 15.5K 35
"ʏᴏᴜ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛ. ʏᴏᴜ. ᴀʀᴇ. ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ. ᴍɪɴᴇ." ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ...
177K 12.6K 55
"ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ꜱᴘᴏɪʟ ʀɪᴄʜ ʙʀᴀᴛ. ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴋᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏᴜᴛʜ ꜱʜᴜᴛ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʟᴏᴡᴇʀ...
1M 47.1K 44
"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me then." ______________ You're a 24 year ol...
13.6K 667 23
╰┈➤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞-𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠...