š“š‡š„ š“š€š’š“š„ šŽš… šˆš“ |...

By SavannaWritess

"šˆ šœššš§'š­ š°ššš¢š­ š­šØ šŸš®šœš¤ š­š”ššš­ š šØššššš¦š§ ššš­š­š¢š­š®ššž š«š¢š š”š­ šØš®š­ šØšŸ š²šØš®."... More

Character Aesthetics and Author's Note
01 | bloodshed
02 | humble abode
03 | attitude
04 | some talents stick
05 | trouble is dripping
06 | tiny junk
07 | a good spanking
08 | security cameras
9 | kinky threats
10 | i saw what you did
11 | vicious business partners
12 | pure torture
13 | tease me
14 | new target
15 | protection
16 | tough girl act
17 | beg like a slut
18 | murderer
19 | first kill
20 | bruised ribs
21 | almost caught
22 | unexpected laughter
23 | be careful of him
24 | cocktail sausage
25 | forced bruises
26 | on my knees
27 | don't move
28 | two gunshots
29 | don't make me go
30 | head as a trophy
31 | lukewarm heart
32 | dirty company
33 | open up to me
34 | club opening
35 | what are you doing to me?
36 | new place
37 | moving in
38 | punishment
39 | girls night out
40 | heartless punishment
41 | far from over
42 | gentle hands
43 | he knows
44 | blood
45 | radio silence
46 | miss you
47 | or she's dead
48 | unfortunate timing
49 | beg for her
50 | hostage
52 | home and safe
53 | ti amo
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Bonus Chapters
Gabriel's Book: Debt of Temptation

51 | where is she?

48.3K 984 172
By SavannaWritess

✧✧✧

L O N Z O M A T T I A

During the time I round up my men, a few doctors are called to check out Zane's bullet wound on his leg and everyone else that was injured during the attack. Gabriel is already gathering locations to look for Alexia, finding out any possible information.

Neither of us will rest until we know that she's safe and back with us.

Zane groans on the ground as the doctor looks at his leg, red crimson blood everywhere.

I send out my men that are uninjured to locations to try and track down Landon and figure out where he's taking Alexia. There are already a bunch of workers heading to his house but I know he wouldn't be stupid enough to take her there.

He will take her somewhere that we don't know the location of–a place he thinks we don't know about.

Zane's phone rings in his jacket pocket and he grunts as he tugs it out, the doctor attempting to take the bullet out of his leg without him losing too much blood. He's going to need stitching up otherwise he'll bleed out.

"Yeah?" He rasps when he pulls the phone up to his ear.

I glance at him out of the corner of my eye and send another group of men to another location, they move in a hurry and I walk towards Zane. His eyes find mine as he approaches, he hums and then grinds his teeth into one another at the pain.

"Are you sure?"

My arms cross over my chest and I begin to get impatient. There is no time to be pausing and standing around doing nothing. Alexia's life could be on the line and I will not let him get away with this, not this time.

I have plans for him and I wish for them to be carried out to the most gruesome of realities.

"Alright, thanks." Zane says before he ends the call and hisses when the doctor pours a liquid onto his wound.

I shuffle closer. "What is it?"

"Landon," he groans again. "I made sure some of my men held back so they could trace his steps. His car has been spotted leaving a house up in the mountains."

"Is Alexia with him?"

His head shakes. "I don't think so. They didn't mention anything, so I doubt it."

"It might be a trap." I begin to pace.

Zane scowls in my direction. "What are you talking about?"

"Why would he leave? He could be luring us there and it's a trap."

"I don't know," he says before hissing as she places pressure onto the wound. "But we don't have time to think about 'ifs' and 'buts'. I'll keep you updated with any more information, if any of my men spot him elsewhere."

I turn to the wall. "Cazzo," I curse. "He could be playing us but we have to go and see if she's there, if not we will have to jump around the other locations. But this is the only shot we've got right now."

Zane's dark eyes waver for a moment as he rests his head back onto the cold ground. "Don't take this for granted," he grumbles under a low breath. "If you get the chance, make him suffer. Do what I couldn't, when I see you next... I don't want that fucker breathing anymore."

My head nods at him. "Hai la mia parola."

(Hai la mia parola: you have my word)

Zane tells me the location of the house and I place the information into my phone before it's forgotten.

I turn to Gabriel who clicks off a call. "Zane was just informed that Landon has been spotted leaving a location in the mountains."

Gabriel's nostrils flare. "Then let's head out."

I order some of my men to follow us for backup and the rest of them to other locations to find Alexia, either way, she's coming home tonight. I don't care what it costs me. If it's even my life.

As I open the car door, Gabriel slides into the driver's seat with my workers closely behind us. "What's your ammunition saying?" I ask as the car roars to life and we speed away.

"I've got loads in the back. Don't worry." He says, taking a sharp turn. The wheels burn into the concrete and he zooms down the street and towards the location. "What's the plan?"

"We stay back, scope out the area and we go in. Take out who we need to, find Alexia. If she's not there, then we need to move onto the next location until we've found her." I state simply as Gabriel nods.

"Got it."

The drive to the location in the mountains takes less than twenty minutes with Gabriel's driving. We both remain silent, remain focused. The car crawls to a stop when we can see the little house in the distance, surrounded by trees.

My men behind us stop and we look around for any signs of Landon's gang but no doubt they'll be closer to the house. "Let's reload," I tell him. "And then we investigate, get them to spot us whilst we bust our way in."

"Got it," he nods. "But first, let's hide our cars away from the road in case Landon comes back. He'll know we're here as soon as he sees them."

I nod at his words and we drive further into the wooded area behind the house and away from the main road. When we're in position and covered, we open the car door to reload our guns.

When we're set, my men creep forward and I spot three guys standing outside the house with guns in their hands. One of them is shouting at the other, his hand flying in the air. Something is wrong, something has happened. It's obvious they're angry, agitated. I pray to God that Alexia is alive.

"Let's go," I whisper under my breath as we follow my men down to the house, hiding ourselves behind the trees.

I glance over and see four of them ahead of us, I give them the nod to step in and they position their aim. Gunshots rocket through the air and I run with Gabriel as they fall to the ground, trying to fight back but they didn't expect the intrusion.

A few more guys burst from the doors and aim in our direction, shouting something in a language I don't understand. I jump behind a tree just as a bullet shoots past my arm, my shoulder barely healed from when Gabriel shot me a week ago.

My head peeks out from behind the tree and I aim, shooting my gun with three precise shots. Right through one of their chests until they stumble backwards into the fencing around the house.

"Shit," Gabriel curses. "Go, go, go!"

I run forward, letting my men take care of the surrounding threat before rushing towards the house. Gabriel close behind me. I burst into the door, scoping out the place and aiming my gun at every angle I turn.

When I walk forward there is already a guy on the floor, bloody and deceased. Gabriel stops beside me and gives me a glance. I turn down a hallway and rush to look in each of the rooms, only to find them empty.

"Figlio di puttana." I growl.

(Figlio di puttanna: son of a bitch)

Gabriel races ahead of me and shakes his head. "She's not here. Fuck. She's not here."

Gunshots can be heard outside until it turns silent. I glance up to find one of my men who nods at me. "We'll scope out the rest of the house," he says. "But they're all dead."

"Good," I say through gritted teeth.

But that doesn't help us when Alexia is still missing.

What has that sick fucker done to her?

I draw my phone from my pocket and make a call, telling my workers to start branching out to more locations we know Landon might be using. We can't waste any more time. Every second that ticks by, it could be vital to Alexia's life.

After a few moments we round up in the kitchen. "No one else is here, boss."

"Merda."

"Did Zane's men track the car Landon left in?"

I hum. "They lost the location."

Gabriel looks up at the ceiling and then punches the wall. "I swear to God, I'm going to murder someone."

"He's up to something."

"Do you think she was here?"

"I don't know."

I stare at my underboss for a few moments until I hear feet scuffling outside. "Boss," one of my men calls, sounding alarmed. "Two cars are pulling up."

"She might be in the car." Gabriel states. "We need to be careful."

My eyes study him for a moment. "Then we wait for them to get out and show themselves."

I watch as my men hide from the windows and we listen to the car doors opening, someone shouts something. They can see the dead bodies on the porch. I hear the cocking of a gun in the distance, preparing themselves.

"Fire once everyone is out of the car, hit the targets." My voice bellows at them and they get into action. "But don't kill, Landon. We need him."

The sound of gunshots echo around me and I dash to the window, ducking below with Gabriel. Glass shatters around us as they aim at the house and I shield my head, I hear grunts and curse words.

I slide my head out of the crack of the door to find one of them positioning themselves behind the bonnet of the car, another dead on the floor. No sign of Landon, no sign of Alexia.

"Keep shooting," I yell over the gunshots. "Until Landon is the last man left."

Gabriel hovers by the window and raises his gun, aiming and shooting directly at them.

"Give me an update."

"Three dead," he groans and hides again. "Two still active."

"Landon?"

"Can't see him."

A low growl erupts from the back of my throat. No doubt the coward is hiding in the back of the car, waiting for the bullet shower to ease up. One of my men beside Gabriel is shot directly in the throat and tumbles to the floor.

I grit my teeth and raise, resting my gun on the ledge of the window. Then one of Landon's men raises his head a little too high and I press the trigger, watching it hit his eye as he falls back with a thud.

Soon the gunshots begin to silence and Gabriel glances again. "They're all on the ground."

My head beckons for my men to investigate, shooting their bodies twice for safety. I stand from below the window and keep my gun in front of me, directed at the car. One of the doors is open and no one is inside, but the first car. All my suspicions are true when the window is broken in and more gunshots follow.

There is a struggle until Landon is disarmed and dragged out, his eyes lit with fury. I smirk in his direction, stupid fucker. I tuck my gun into my waistband and I don't hesitate to draw back my fist and aim it directly on his face. Nose crunching beneath my fist.

He is held up by two of my men and he stumbles, blood staining his teeth.

"Where is she?" I demand.

Something glitters in his eyes. Amusement of my distress. "I don't know."

I hit him twice as hard, then I take him by the collar and stare down at him with eyes full of hatred. "Tell me where the fuck she is!" I yell so loudly I barely recognise my own voice.

Landon opens his mouth but chuckles instead. "I said I don't know."

"Bugiardo."

(Bugiardo: liar)

Another brutal punch. Then another.

My fist throbs and I could paint his face black and blue all day. "Lonzo," Gabriel steps to my side as I take a few deep breaths, clenching my teeth in the process. "If you kill him, we won't find her."

I grunt out an inaudible word. "No but we can torture it out of him."

After a few moments, I glance over my shoulder and walk to the decking where a toolbox is perching beside a semi-made fence. I dig through the box and pull out a hammer before stalking back towards Landon.

He eyes the weapon in my hands before I turn it to the claw side and I strike it into Landon's leg. A loud cry escapes his lips as I feel the metal lodge between his bones, blood pouring from the freshly made wound.

"Tell me where she is," I grumble as he clenches his eyes together.

A whimper escapes his lips but he says no more.

I yank out the tool and do the exact same to his other leg, watching him crumble to the floor in pain. "TELL ME WHERE SHE IS!"

Then Landon's screams turn to laughter. Chilling laughter. It ignites my fury so intensely that I'm ready to rip his eyeballs out and chop off his hands.

"You won't find her," he chokes out between breaths.

I tighten my fist around the hammer, ready to smash his head in. I don't even want to think about the possibility of her being dead, of anything happening to her. I refuse to believe it.

Gabriel's phone begins to ring and I don't dare take my eyes off Landon as he answers the call. "Zane?"

For a long moment I listen to his strained grunts and I can practically hear my heart beat outside of my chest. Waiting to end his miserable life once and for all.

"Are you sure?"

"What?" I say to Gabriel as he ends the call.

He walks to my side and spits on Landon, his saliva splatting him on the cheek with force. "You sick fuck," he growls and fear spikes in my body. "She's been spotted."

"Where?" I demand.

"They think she escaped, he's lying. End this motherfucker."

A wave of relief washes over my body and I take a breath for the first time today. I lower down to his level and roughly roll him onto his back. I eye him up one last time before it's game over. "I wish, I wish I could make this fucking torturous for you. But the quicker you're out of my life, the better. I should have done this a long time ago."

Landon flashes me one last smile before I use the claw that is covered in his blood to smash it into his left eyeball. Blood splatters across the car, across my shirt as he groans at the pain and slumps back. I pull the hammer out and force it down into his other eye until his skull caves in and his face is unrecognisable.

I can't stop. I won't stop.

I keep smashing his face over and over. Flesh parting and his brains dripping out of his skull and onto the floor. The amount of blood should make my stomach churn, it's wafting into my nose but I am thirsty for it.

Gabriel places a hand on my shoulder. We both know he's dead, I'm just taking the satisfaction now.

"Let's go get her." He says and that's all it takes for me to drop the hammer beside his mutilated head. I glance up at Gabriel and nod. "Let's bring her home."

✧✧✧

Read the rest of the book, bonus chapters and 50 chapters of Gabriel's book over on Patreon!

www.patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link is also in bio!

Author's Note

AHHHH LANDON IS DEAD, FINALLY!!!👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

I really think writing action is not my forte but I enjoyed this!

What did you guys think?👉🏼👉🏼👉🏼

Who is excited for their reuinion? They need to find her how😭🥺😫

Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed, it makes my day!🌟

Love Savanna x

Insta: savannaroseauthor
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: SavannaWritess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 12.5K 39
18+ mafia romance She is a daughter of the American Gang leader, a girl that can seduce and kill. But her secrets are bigger than anyone can imagine...
591K 18.5K 86
When there's an attempt on Gia TerraNova and her family's lives she's forced into sheltering at the big boss of the Italian mobs home. She'll have to...
523K 18.9K 53
"The damage was done the moment our eyes collided." ~Xavier De Luca *** One life-altering night ignites a soul-scorching passion between a gangster...