WILD FLOWER ( TAEKOOK 🐯🐰)

By crystallovetaekook

《 COMPLETED 》 " jungkook you cant enter in heaven " - Angel " but why " - jungkook " because everyone shoul... More

Warning ⚠️
Wedding shopping
Red
Reality
move on
new friend
dream
childhood
limits
seoul
home
ray of hope
happiness
school
Anger
Reason
teenage
new face
Library
heartbroken
promise
hidden
accepting
Rage..
intention
outdoor
after effect
bitter coffee
dark side
fire
goodbye
pain.
meeting..
days
villain
sacrifice
changes
knock knock😁
love
Wildflower
confession
faith
closure
special chapter -1
special chapter-2
special chapter- final

new start

2.4K 149 11
By crystallovetaekook

Jackson woke up from his deep sleep when the bright sun rays brighten up the messy room...he groan in tiredness...he sat on bed...his head was paining like someone hitting him with hammer.....his eyes still closed...he don't want to open them because in closed eyes...he can see a smiling image of jungkook who is talking to him...and he knows when he open his eyes ..this image will fade away....but he have to open his eyes to face reality.....

Jackson opened his eyes...the room was glowing but still messy....he looked around ....he knows what he felt ...what he saw everything was a dream...or hallucination effect of alcohol.....but he can't ignore the words of Jungkook which he heard in his subconscious mind...

He got up from his bed and started to clean the room..he opened the window and inhale the fresh air which give him a new energy....he throw all empty bottles and scrap in dustbin..he cleaned all the room and went to washroom....

Soon he came out and get dressed...and come downstairs...his parents who were eating breakfast silently...became shocked first then happy to see thier son looking fine and sitting with them on breakfast table....

Jackson told his father that he want to join the company and he will start from today...his parents were beyond happy to see the change on him...

After breakfast Jackson come back to his room....he got ready for his office...before leaving the room...he took the photoframe of jungkook...he smiled looking at the photo...

" I will do as you said....I will try my best to move on in my life...I hope you will be happy seeing me like this..." Jackson said to the frame and placed it in his wardrobe....and walk out from his room....

Jungkook smiled with happy tears in his eyes when he saw Jackson walk in his office....he saw his morning activity through the magic screen ...Jennie and rosé were also sitting beside him..they were also feeling very happy to see jungkook smiling.....

" so everything is getting better now...I hope you can find peace soon and enter the golden palace.." rosé said when the screen dissappear.....

Jungkook nodded his head....hope for best....

" so now ...can I go to my girlfriend...I can't see her crying everyday like this......." Jennie pleaded to fairy....

Rosé nodded her ...

" now I think you can go...we will do the magic tomorrow......"

Jennie felt happy...she got the chance to see her love again.....finally....

Days passed

Golden rays of morning sun spreading all over the heaven making it look mesmerizing.....

For Jennie and jungkook....it was thier day...to get inside the golden gate...to enter the palace of God....

It's been more than 10 days...jungkook and Jennie both went to earth and met thier loved one.....both were successful to pull out thier partners from the deep girth of guilty and show them light of new life....

Same as jungkook...Jennie went to her gf Lisa and told her that falling from the cliff was not her fault but it's Jennie who went to the edges....and it was already written in destiny to fell apart so they can't do anything about that....

She encouraged Lisa to pursue her career and do modeling as she always wanted to do....

Lisa after waking up next day ..also thought everything was a dream but the words of her girlfriend were ringing in her mind and she can't neglect them...so she decided to move on and live a happy life ahead ...

Jungkook and Jennie watched them from heaven...thier heart felt relief to see them smiling once again....

Jennie was quite confident about her entry in palace of God...she only had Lisa and now she is doing good in her career...thats why Jennie don't have any other hindrance...

Same goes for jungkook too...his parents started to smile again..his father joined factory again and  in leisure time they will spend in orphanage....they are happy...they remember jungkook with a smile on thier face...

Jackson was going to office daily..meeting with new people...started to hangout with friends again....he also think about jungkook in his happy moments..

Jennie and jungkook turned thier attention to fairy...rosé...who was walking towards them...her face don't have any particular expression from which can they expect anything....

Rosé came and stood beside them....the big Golden gate opened slowly....

" Jennie ...let's go...." rosé asked Jennie to come with her...both walked towards the gate and entered inside....Jennie looked back ..waving at jungkook.....

Jennie walked inside and rosé walked back toward jungkook....

Jungkook frown when he saw the golden gates closing again...

" rosé...gates are closing again ...let's go..." jungkook said and tried to pull fairy with him towards the gate but she didn't bulge from her place....

" jungkook...you can't enter in the palace of God..."

" but why....if Jennie can get inside...then why not me...?"

" as per rule...everyone should move on from your death ..then only you can get inside "

" I know this rule rosé.....and everyone is moved on from my demise...my parents..friend and now Jackson too.....then why....?" Jungkook asked feeling frustrated now.....

" still there is someone who is not over your death...."

" what....who is that...."

" come ...I will show you..." saying this fairy held jungkook's hand and dragged him toward a particular area where a room like structure is made up from clouds....it's look like tent of clouds...

They entered inside....the room was quite dark compared to the outside of the heaven....jungkook looked confused...he never came to this place...

Fairy left his hand and stood infront of a huge crystal ball which is filled with fog....jungkook came to the opposite side of the table ...now he was facing the globe and fairy....

Fairy spell some magic words and the crystal ball started to glow in purple color.....soon the purple color fade away and a scene unfold infront of jungkook and fairy....

The cemetery....where Jungkook's body laying under the ground.....a tall man entered inside the gate and walked towards the tomb of jungkook....he placed a fresh  bouquet of purple flower near the stone ...where so many dried bouquet of flower are already placed...may be that man coming here daily to place the flowers....that man sat down on ground near the stone...he put his head on the grave stone like he was placing his head on jungkook's lap....

After some moments of silent....the man get up from the place and turned to walk out from the graveyard.....

Jungkook stumbled back looking at the face of that man who just placed his favorite flowers on his stone....his body was shaking like a dry leaf in winter...his voice stuck in his throat.....

" th..this..can..can't be true.....why..why is he there....why ..why is he crying on my death...." jungkook stammered infront of fairy...she didn't said anything..her playful aura was not near her...she was looking dead serious at this moment.....

"Noooo....this can't be true....he ...he never cared for me....he always made troubles for me....he is my enemy....." jungkook yelled pulling his hair in frustration......his body was trying to find any support to stand still at one place....

" jungkook....if I put a coin in your hand...you can only see one side of it...but it doesn't mean other side doesn't exit .....like that...you only know what you saw...but you don't know what he went through all this long...." fairy said....

Jungkook looked at fairy with wide eyes....he don't know what's happening now....

Jungkook know about that man....how can he don't know someone who used to be with him from childhood....but why fairy saying he don't know what he went through....

Jungkook wanna know now what happened....what he missed....

Jungkook wanna know everything about Taehyung  ....his childhood friend who became his enemy.....

" I wanna know " jungkook said...he wiped his tears harshly....rosé nodded his head and both circled around the crystal....

Rosè spell some words and the globe started to glow again but this time it was glowing red in color.....

It's gonna show the life of   Kim Taehyung....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Hi guys....

So here is the entry of our Taehyung.....what you think...what jungkook gonna know about Taehyung.....

Let's see in upcoming chapters. ...

Stay tuned...

Stay happy and healthy

Bye bye 👋👋👋👋👋👋

Chinnu 💜 & Crystal 🔮

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 110K 65
"Are you sure you can manage to protect me? You seem to really hate me." "I do hate you, your highness. But don't let that worry your royal head. Res...
56.3K 1.9K 47
Taehyung's face flushed crimson, his breaths shallow and rapid, his heart pounding in his chest like a drum. His hands trembled as he instinctively p...
50.7K 5.6K 43
~~ I wanted to be the drizzle that brings life to your world. Not the deluge that would wash away your happiness. ~~ A story where an innocent and so...
208K 12.2K 31
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...