My Abusive Husband [J.J.K x K...

By mrspark28

JK:"You murderer, it just started. You better ready for what's coming next." Y/N is a shy, cute, simple & che... More

Part - 01
Part - 02
Part - 03
Part - 04
Part - 05
Part - 06
Part - 07
Part - 08
Part - 09
Part - 10
Part - 11
Part - 12
😭!!!Student Life Sucks!!!😭
Part - 13
!!!NOT AN UPDATE!!!
Part - 14
😑ANNOUNCEMENT😑
!!!NOT AN UPDATE!!!
"Im Not Ok"
Part - 15
What should i do?
Part - 16
Part - 17
Part - 18
Part -19
Part - 20
💔💔I Knew It...💔💔
Part - 21
Part - 22
Part - 23
Part - 24
BAD NEWS
Part - 26
Part - 27

Part - 25

6.5K 239 82
By mrspark28

A/N's Pov.

3 Days Later:

Jin went out of the country for his work. Namjoon & Suga is handling Jin's business. Namjoon started to give Y/N self defense lessons. Namjoon kept his promise. He didn't get closer to her. And Y/N started to feel safe & comfortable around Namjoon.

On the other side Jungkook got a call from his house maid that Y/N is missing. Jungkook was shocked & started to worry for Y/N. Also he got angry bcz he understood that Y/N ran away. He called someone.

In The Hotel Room:

*Jungkook in the phone*

JK:"Hello, I want you to find a girl. I'll send you her name with picture. Find her asap & bring her to my house."

?:"Ok Boss."

Jungkook hung up the phone.

JK:"Where are you Y/N? Please come back." (mumbled)

Lia:"What happened Jungkook?"

JK:"Nothing. Just thinking about my recent collaboration."

Lia:"Don't stress yourself."

JK:"I know. By the way, we're going back to Korea tonight."

Lia:"Really?"

JK:"Yes."

Lia:"Oh my, I forgot that my clothes & passport is in my home. I have to go to my home."

JK:"Then let me drop to your home. I'll pick you up tonight on the way."

Lia:"Ok."

Then they went downstairs and sat in the car. Jungkook drove to her home and drop her there.

JK:"See you later."

Lia:"See you." *she kissed his cheeks and went to her home.*

But Jungkook felt nothing. Like he's missing something. But he ignore that and drove away.

On the other side:

Y/N is learning self defense with Namjoon.

Y/N:"Ah..this one is difficult." (panting)

NJ:(Chuckle)"You'll learn this with patience I'm sure."

Y/N:"Hmm.."

Y/N got lost in her thoughts. And Namjoon noticed that.

NJ:"A Penny for your thoughts?"

Y/N:"It's nothing."

NJ:"I know what are you thinking."

Y/N:"Really?"

Namjoon nodded.

Y/N:"Ok. Then tell me what i was thinking?"

NJ:"You were thinking about your abusive husband. Am I right?"

Y/N froze.

Y/N:"H-how did you know?" (stuttered)

NJ:"Your brother told me what he had done with you."

Y/N:"Ow.." *she looked down*

Namjoon went closer to her & touch her chin and raised her head to look at her.

NJ:"You'll get through this."

Y/N looked at his eyes & felt his sincere words. Tears streamed down on her face. Namjoon wiped her tears and suddenly kissed her forehead and hugged her.

NJ:"It's ok, Y/N. I'm here with you. Your brother is here with you. So as Jin hyung."

Y/N:(Crying silently) "I know."

NJ:"If you don't mind you can share with me."

Then Y/N started to tell him every single thing. Namjoon got so shocked that he couldn't able to utter a word. He was speechless.

NJ:"Oh my goodness, Y/N. You suffered a lot. I hope you can overcome from this. I'll be there for you always."

Y/N:"Thank you, Namjoon."

NJ:"You're welcome. By the way... you didn't tell me his name."

Y/N:"Ow..my bad. His name is Jun-"

SG:"Cupcake?"

Both Namjoon & Y/N got flinched and turn around to see Yoongi. Namjoon step aside from Y/N.

Y/N:"Oppa?"

SG:"What are you still doing here?" (confused)

Y/N:"Oh! Oppa? What are you doing here right now?"

SG:"Just came to check on you.." *side eyeing Namjoon*

Namjoon understood that he's standing very close to Y/N & quickly step aside.

SG:"Go and take a shower....Cupcake. Then come downstairs to have some breakfast."

Y/N:"Ok Oppa."

Y/N left from there and Yoongi stares at Namjoon. Namjoon started to feel nervous.

SG:"I saw and heard everything...😑"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello My Lovely Readers,

I hope you all are well by the grace of Almighty Allah. And I'm extremely sorry for the late update. Because I got selected & admitted in Private University. It's been 2 months the classes in my University began. In next month.... my midterm exam will be held...😑☠️. But finally I update this story. I will try my best to update another part.

I'm well by the way.

Your Depressed and Busiest Author-Nim,
Mrs.Park.

[P.S: Please ignore my grammatical mistakes..😅]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 154 32
Yn- You killed him with your own hands, she was traumatized because of you yet I decided to marry you. ??- And what your parents did they both kille...
1.2K 155 21
So you are saying you haven't even seen his face yet but you still feel in love.... Yes... You are crazy... Come on... You have to help me out wit...
81.3K 3.1K 41
**** Bae Y/N, a sweet, cute, beautiful, kind girl who is a normal doctor. She always thinks about others before herself even if it is a stranger. She...
199K 13.3K 53
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...