Judgment Day- D.M

By Scarletavengerobxp4l

๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 30, 2022 โœฐ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„! ๐—ฆ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ช๐—ผ... More

Smackdown
Royal Rumble
J&M Jayne vs Dolin & Rousey
RAW
Friday Night SD
Gym encounters
Saturday House Show
Sunday House Show
Appearances with Demi
Meet & Greet
Signings
Meeting with HHH
Smackdown
Saturday Show
Sunday Show
RAW
Main Event
Valentine's Day
Sleeping In
Fly to Montrรฉal
SmackDown Before EC
Elimination Chamber
Triple-Threat
Rhea and Dom interview
The Bump
Dom, Madelyn & Rhea face to face
Ballsy Badass
Another Meeting
Switching Sides
Day Off
The Greatest
Contract Signing
Hall Of Fame
Practice/Getting Ready
WrestleMania 39
Finish The Story
Mania Night 2
RAW
UK Tour House Show
Draft Picks
SmackDown in Puetro Rico
Hanging with Dom Dom
WWE Backlash
Judgment Night RAW
Rhea.R vs Dana.B
Madelyn.J vs Zoey.S
Dom Dom.M vs Xaiver.W
NXT Women's Round 1
Training
Day off
House Show Day 1
House show day 2
RebelMare vs Emma & Nikki.C
Dom Dom vs Xaiver.W
Zoey Stark vs Xia Li
RebelMare vs Ballsy Baddies
RAWTalk
Smackdown
Madelyn.J vs Zelina.V
What are you doing awake?
RebelMare vs Deville&Green
Interview
Night Of Champions
Monday Night RAW
First Contenders are...?
Couple vs Couple
The Bump
Day before Thursday
Friday Night Smackdown
Off Air Smackdown
RAW
RebelMare vs Katana&Kayden
Madelyn.J vs Trish.S
Last two weeks
The RAW before MITB
The Champions vs The Challengers
NXT Gold Rush week 2
Money in the Bank Part1

NXT

347 10 0
By Scarletavengerobxp4l

*Having an eye of Aoife Cusack, better known as, Lyra Valkyria, you tweeted during RAW last night that you would be on NXT, now here you in Orlando Florida, at the P.C. getting ready for NXT, which starts in 40 minutes*

Taylor: There's my champion sister!

You: Hey, Tay

Taylor: So. What brings "The Rebel" to NXT on the week of her big tag title match?

You: Special guest on commentary tonight

Taylor: Yes! You came alone?

You: Dom is here somewhere, probably getting drown in a pool of questions by newbies

Taylor: Now that would be fun to witness

You: Well, then let's go find out!

*You grab Taylor's hand, the two of you walking around the building on the hunt to see what Dominik is actually doing. Walking around for probably another good 5 minutes, you finally found Dominik, but instead of what you guessed, he was in a ring training with Mitchell Lavalley, better known as Channing "Stacks" Lorenzo with his girlfriend, Bianca Carelli, better known as, Arianna Grace watching from outside the ring*

Taylor: Well..We were wrong

You: Maybe next time my guess will actually happen

*You and Taylor walk up to the ring, Bianca coming over, saying hi and hugging you both before you three watch both men wrestle in the ring. Once they finish up, you get on the apron, passing Dom a towel*

Dominik: Thank you

You: Welcome. Hey, Mitch

Mitchell: Sup, Paige. Long time no see

You: You got that right. I heard about the fued between The Family and Gallus. How you liking it?

Mitchell: It's pretty great! We got some stuff with it going down tonight

You: Can't wait to see it

Bianca: Hope you got time to cool down, because NXT Starts in like 17 minutes

*Mitchell rolls out the ring, running like he's being chased by some wild animal, heading to the men's locker room to change, leaving you four at the ring laughing*

Taylor: So, when do we get Arianna Grace back in action?

Arianna: Soon hopefully. Been training here during the week and whenever I can with dad

You: That's nice. Can't wait to see you back and if you ever wanna train with me, you know where to find me

Taylor: Same with me

Bianca: Thank you, can't wait

Dominik: I'm out too, ladies

You: Need any help with your hair?

Dominik: Only if you're not busy by the time I get to my hair

*Dominik grabs his phone, walking back to your guys's locker room, you Bianca and Taylor walking around until you got to gorilla, saying bye to your twin and friends, you walk away and over to curtain*

Tech: You ready, Grado?

You: Sure am

tech: Then here we go...

*Tech plays 'werewolf' the fans in the arena, cheering as you walk out with your Smackdown Womens championship around your waist*

"I can feel you, I can hear you, howling in my bones"

*You walk over to commentary, a chair and headset ready for you since Lyra and Cora is kicking off in just a few mintues. Sitting next to Vic, you shake his hand as well as Booker's before you start to put on your headset*

You: Evening gentlemen

Booker: One of my favorite NXT Women's champions! How you doing today, Madelyn?

You: Feeling great, Booker. NXT kicking off on USA in just a minutes

Vic: Want a starburst?

You: Yes please!

*Vic grabs a starburst, passing it to you. You taking one and eating it, you Vic and Booker talking with one another until stopping as the wwe intro plays then switches to a quick video of Lyra, Cora, Tiffany and Roxanne all talking how they will win their matches tonight and go on to Battleground to be crowned the new NXT Womens champion. Once the video ends, 'werewolf' plays the crowd cheering*

Vic: That was something from Valkyria, Jade, Stratton and Perez, wasn't it Book?

Booker: It was, but that can't compare to who we have sitting right next to us, Vic. A former NXT Champion, held the title for over 300 days, one of my favorites NXT Womens Champions!

*The camera then pans over to you, fans cheering. You smiling at the camera, showing your title*

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome The Smackdown Womens Champion, Madelyn Jayne!"

Crowd Chant: Madelyn J! Madelyn J! Madelyn J! Madelyn J! Madelyn J! Madelyn J! Madelyn J! Madelyn J! Madelyn J! Madelyn J! Madelyn J!

You: Booker T and Vic Joesph, thank you both so much for having me as special guest here on commentary tonight for NXT!

Vic: Your welcome and thank you for being here! We understand that you along side your RebelMare partner, Rhea Ripley have a huge WWE Womens Tag Team Championships this Saturday against Liv Morgan and Raquel Rodriguez

You: That's right, Vic! Soon to be two belts RebelMare

*Lyra's music then hits, the fans cheering as the lights go in and out, fogs pouring out into the arena*

You: But, as much as I would love to talk about how RebelMare is going to have big win at Night of Champions, we got a championship tourment happening right now!

"The following is a semifinal's match in the womens championship tourament, to crown a new womens champion at NXT Battleground. Introducing first, Lyra Valkyria!"

After NXT

*After NXT ended, you, Vic and Booker all left commentary as crew sets up for the tappings of NXT LVL UP. Getting backstage, you part ways with Robert and Victor, you head towards your locker room, wondering what Dom is up too. Knocking on the door first, you didn't get a response, so you just opened the door and walked in*

You: Dom..? You in here?

*You close the door behind you, just as you were about to check the bathroom, you stopped walking as you saw Dominikon the couch, fast asleep with your blanket that you brought from home to use on the plane. Walking over to the couch, you pulled out your phone and took a picture of Dom, posting it on instagram before putting it back in your pocket, before getting down on a knee in front of him. You bring one hand up to Dom's face, caressing the side of his face*

You: Dom, baby?

Dom: Hmm?

You: NXT is done. Gotta wake up, so we can head to the airport and head back to Cali

Dominik: Pero este sofá es muy cómodo, Mami (But this couch is so comfortable, Mami)

*You smile, your face possibly a light pink as Dominik has never called you 'Mami' besides on TV, but yet you still get butterflies in your stomach*

You: Es verdad, pero nuestra cama es mucho más cómoda, por lo que no podemos perder nuestro vuelo, cariño (That's true, but our bed is way more comfortable, which is way we can't miss our flight, babe)

*You remove your hand from Dom's face, leaning down, you kiss his cheek before standing back up and go over to your bags. Grabbing a change of comfortable clothes, knowing when you get, you and Dom are instantly going to bed, you head into the bathroom and change*

Dominik: Babe! You ready?

You: Yeah!

*You walk out the bathroom, putting your clothes you wore on NXT into your bag, looking over at Dominik, he was tired and looked like he was about to fall back asleep, standing up. You grab his bag as well as yours, walking over to him, you hold his face in your hands, making him look at you*

You: I'm sorry I woke you up

Dominik: It's whatever, I'll just fall back asleep on the plane then again when we get home

You: You did look cute on the couch

Dominik: Did I?

You: Very

*Dominik smiles softly at you, you doing the same. You then kiss Dominik, Dom kissing back as he wraps his arms around your waist, bringing you closer to him. Pulling away, Dominik pouts already missing your lips on his*

You: C'mon, we got a plane to catch!

*You grabs Dominik's hand, leading him out of the locker room. Getting outside, you decided to drive as normally it would be Dominik driving, Dominik getting in the passenger as you put everything in the trunk. Just as you were about to get in the drivers seat, Aoife came up to you*

Aoife: Paige, I know you're about to leave, but I really wanted to ask you something?

You: Ask away

Aoife: What was it like to become NXT Women's Champion?

You: The feeling is unreal, almost like a dream. It doesn't feel real at first, but trust me it is. When I became NXT Womens Champ, I was crying my heart out, my family being proud of me. Same thing for all the past NXT Womens Champions

Aoife: That's good to know. Thank you

You: Your welcome. And I can't wait to see you at battleground and become the first ever Irish NXT Womens Champion

Aoife: That means a lot. I'll see you next week, and good luck at Night of Champions

You: Bye, Aoife. And thanks!

*Aoife walks over to her car, you getting in your and puttting on your seatbelt, Dominik doing the same. As you start drving to the airport, you feel Dominik rest his hand on your leg, rubbing his thumb in slow circles*

~Instagram Posts~

@Paige_MadelynJ
Caption- He's cute when he's awake, but even CUTER when sleeping!

@Paige_MadelynJ
Caption- Hey, twin! @jacyjaynewwe

@Paige_MadelynJ
Caption- Tune in on #USANetwork for #NXT tonight!

@WWENXT (reposted by @Paige_MadelynJ)
Caption- TONIGHT! #TheSmackdownwomenschampion @Paige_MadelynJ is a special guest commentator for #NXT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 662 28
~A Damian Priest story~ An idea and its consequences... Started January 3, 2023 Finished February 25, 2023
101K 2.8K 41
"๐’พ'๐“‚ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐“๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‚ ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐‘”๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐’พ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’." - ๐’ท๐“‡๐“Ž๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’พ๐“๐“๐‘’๐“‡ The original sto...
5K 131 6
*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก "๐™’๐™š ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ. ๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™จ ๏ฟฝ...
2.5K 104 10
when joining my brother to travel I didn't realise I would be the centre of attention... ... I graduated from New York fashion school top of my class...